Error in Building Android 4.0

Gaurav

Nov 18, 2011, 6:48:59 AM11/18/11
to Android Building
Hi,

I have recently checkout the Android 4.0 code. While building the
(generic-eng) building i am getting the following error:

target Dex: android.core.tests.libcore.package.org.no-core-tests-res
make: *** [out/target/common/obj/APPS/
android.core.tests.libcore.package.dalvik.no-core-tests-
res_intermediates/noproguard.classes-with-local.dex] Killed
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

Please help.

Regards,
Gaurav Jain

Conley Owens

Nov 18, 2011, 11:50:38 AM11/18/11
to android-...@googlegroups.com

I'm not sure this is enough make output to show the root cause of the
issue. Could you do a single-threaded make (no -j option) and show us
the error output?

> Please help.
>
> Regards,
> Gaurav Jain

Ying Wang

Nov 18, 2011, 2:07:23 PM11/18/11
to android-...@googlegroups.com
And also add "showcommands" to your make command:
$ make showcommands