Conspiracy

John Berman

Aug 28, 2010, 10:39:44 AM8/28/10
to alta...@googlegroups.com
Why is it always clear when I'm away.

I believe fri was good and sat and sun have good forecasts. Sure if i
stayed put it would be cloudy!!!!!!!!!!!!

John Murrell

Aug 28, 2010, 12:00:59 PM8/28/10
to alta...@googlegroups.com
Are you a rain god ???

John

19:34:00

Tim Coskun

Aug 28, 2010, 3:01:19 PM8/28/10
to Altair_B
It's meant to be a clear sky tonight but the sky is cloudy and
threatening rain at the moment here in Oxted. It was nice and clear
last night and got some good views of Jupiter + moons and the Ring
Nebula (before the moon got too high).

Tim Coskun

Update: Just started raining!

On 28 Aug, 17:00, "John Murrell" <m...@JohnMurrell.org.uk> wrote:
> Are you a rain god ???
>
> John

Tim Coskun

Aug 28, 2010, 4:05:42 PM8/28/10
to Altair_B
Further update - its cleared! Perhaps the Met Office knows what it's
talking about after all. Will wait a bit before carting the gear out
just to make sure!