Coordinator Update!

Skip to the first unread message

AnniePCFL

24 Aug 1999, 03:00:0024/08/1999
well, we met with our coordintaor Sunday afternoon!

I was so concerned, because she has always been pushy when I have worked with
her as a vendor in the past. Maybe's it's the stress of the wedding day.
anyway, I took the advice of several of you on the newsgroup and put my heart
and mind in a very good place, went into the meeting excited about having her
as part of our wedding.

she was sweet. she was excited. and she was not pushy during our meeting. My
fiance was so sweet....he said, "I just want to keep the bride happy!" and she
looked at me and I said, "I just want our day to be full of loving happy
moments, and not to stress out over the little things. If it is not happening
on the day of the wedding, let it go!" She laughed and commented that most
brides are not so calm about things like that.

so, all is well...so far, so good! we are really looking forward to our day!!
Most of the planning has been taken care of....it's really getting close!!

Regards,

Ruth (and Phillip)
October 2, 1999
Panama City, FL
*****************
http://www.berryimages.com

to email, remove "spam"
from address.

Wende A. Feller

24 Aug 1999, 03:00:0024/08/1999
AnniePCFL wrote:

> well, we met with our coordintaor Sunday afternoon!
>
> I was so concerned, because she has always been pushy when I have worked with
> her as a vendor in the past. [snippage]

> she was sweet. she was excited. and she was not pushy during our meeting. My
> fiance was so sweet....he said, "I just want to keep the bride happy!" and she
> looked at me and I said, "I just want our day to be full of loving happy
> moments, and not to stress out over the little things. If it is not happening
> on the day of the wedding, let it go!" She laughed and commented that most
> brides are not so calm about things like that.

Hooray! You're probably a great relief to work with after some of the
couplezillas she's inevitably seen. The last real doozy of a story I
heard was the groom who insisted that they MUST have an aisle runner
because they were paying $10,000 for the wedding and had to have
everything just so. There's a 3-foot-tall baptismal font smack in the
middle of the central aisle! There's no safe or sensible way to lay out
an aisle runner in that particular church, as anyone who attended it
once a year could see instantly. But the HC was outraged at having their
wedding "ruined."

Wende