cake...

1 view
Skip to the first unread message

Seeking Info

2 Jun 1999, 03:00:0002/06/1999
We have been told by our reception facility that we can basically have any
type of cake we want....but we cannot come up with any awesome ideas....
This is ODD since we both LOVE sweets of any kind. Creative ideas needed?
My fiancé loves chocolate but does not want a mouse filling. We are not
crazy about carrot cake or spice cake. My fiancé was also thinking along
the lines of some filling with hazelnuts/mocha.
Ideas?
THANKS!!!

BeckyQ

2 Jun 1999, 03:00:0002/06/1999

Not exotic, but we are having a light lemon cake with raspberry filling,
served with raspberry sorbet. Very light and refreshing for a late
August wedding.

Becky

Karen Dyer

2 Jun 1999, 03:00:0002/06/1999
Why not think about a banana cake?
Karen & Denis
July 15, 2000

Shelley Clee

2 Jun 1999, 03:00:0002/06/1999

I was reminded awhile back about peanut allergies... (I'd thought of the
peanut butter/chocolate combo). I'm glad we reconsidered.

On 3 Jun 1999, SportKite1 wrote:

> >My fiancé was also thinking along
> >the lines of some filling with hazelnuts/mocha.
>

> Hey, if he likes nuts how about a Peanut Butter Cream Filling. Very easy for
> the baker to do. Perhaps you might request a Milk Chocolate/Ganache type Glaze
> under the fluffy white frosting if you want a Reese's cup type flavor with a
> traditional look.
>
> Chocolate Cake goes well with Cherry/Kirsch (Black Forest), Apricot/Amaretto
> and Raspberry/Chambord glazes/fillings.
>
> But one of my favorite cakes of all times is Chocolate Chiffon Cake (don't
> worry about support since the baker knows how to do it with dowels) with Fresh
> Strawberry Filling (fresh strawberries heated with sugar, butter and
> arrowroot), stabilized whipped cream and shaved white chocolate. To die for!
>
> Cake is important, regardless of budget. While you didn't ask this, I've
> noticed that alot of people have been talking about cake. Some think "who
> cares", some think it's a high priority. I'm in the group who believes that the
> cake is the singularly most important food group served at the wedding.
>
> To me it signifies the sweetness of your love that brought you together, the
> bounty of the earth which will nurture you and the absolute dreamlike state of
> your passion for each other. No one should ever think their cake is "just" a
> photo oppurtunity.
>
> Color My Sky, Ellen
> http://www.x-kites.com

Shelley, to Paul
August 7, 1999

- SEE OUR WEDDING WEBSITE -
www.chebucto.ns.ca/~ah054/Profile.html

Cat >^..^<

2 Jun 1999, 03:00:0002/06/1999
I'd be careful with nuts or peanuts, many people have allergies to them.
There was a thread on this subject some time back.

The Mocha sounds really good.... devils food with mocha filling?
MMMMMMM.... We are toying with a white chocolate chip cake with irish
cream filling. My fiance's cousin had 5 different flavors... Lemon cake
with lemon filling, Chocolate with raspberry filling, white cake with
strawberry filling, and I can't remember what else....

I'm not much of a sweet lover, but there is just something about wedding
cake....

Cat

@>~`~~@>~~,~^/\{;;}/\^~,~~<@~~`~<@

SportKite1

3 Jun 1999, 03:00:0003/06/1999

SportKite1

3 Jun 1999, 03:00:0003/06/1999
>I was reminded awhile back about peanut allergies... (I'd thought of the
>peanut butter/chocolate combo). I'm glad we reconsidered.

*sigh*
I suppose we could discuss allergies to nuts, wheat & dairy products and
various types of fruit to the nth degree here. Bottom line is this is your
Cake.
Certainly if you are aware that a great number of your guests are allergic to
one particular food group you might allow for that by providing a basic
sheetcake that could be cut separately. I do know some bakers will happily
provide for that.

However, I still think a wedding is one of the few times a couple can be
completely selfish and think of themselves only. How many times in one's life
do you have that opporunity to be completely self absorbed? Not many I would
venture a guess.

This is your wedding and if you serve vegetarian to a bunch of carnivores, or
peanut butter filled chocolate cake (there are people allergic to chocolate or
dieters who won't eat sweets) because it's part of YOUR life, it's okay. It's
YOUR wedding. It's YOUR village. It's YOUR ritual. Don't get hung up on
accomodating every alcoholic, dieter, carnivore, vegetarian, religious
believer.

This is YOUR DAY!

Stefania

3 Jun 1999, 03:00:0003/06/1999
Well said!

<snip>

--
DISCLAIMER - Material and opinions contained within are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily

KickerGeo

3 Jun 1999, 03:00:0003/06/1999
>peanut butter filled chocolate cake (there are people allergic to chocolate
>or
>> dieters who won't eat sweets)

Peanuts are a serious allergy. People actually
go into shock and their air passages close up
and death can occur very quickly. Some people are so sensitive the scent of
peanuts
will cause a reaction. There was a piece about
this on television recently and some airlines do
not serve peanuts any longer. Schools have even begun to offer no peanut
products tables
to students. So my vote is no peanut butter.
It is not a matter of accomodation...it is much more serious than most people
are aware.

to the students.

SportKite1

3 Jun 1999, 03:00:0003/06/1999
TROLL

Shelley Clee

3 Jun 1999, 03:00:0003/06/1999

> >I was reminded awhile back about peanut allergies... (I'd thought of the
> >peanut butter/chocolate combo). I'm glad we reconsidered.
>
> *sigh*
> I suppose we could discuss allergies to nuts, wheat & dairy products and
> various types of fruit to the nth degree here. Bottom line is this is your
> Cake.
> Certainly if you are aware that a great number of your guests are allergic to
> one particular food group you might allow for that by providing a basic
> sheetcake that could be cut separately. I do know some bakers will happily
> provide for that.
>
> However, I still think a wedding is one of the few times a couple can be
> completely selfish and think of themselves only. How many times in one's life
> do you have that opporunity to be completely self absorbed? Not many I would
> venture a guess.
>
> This is your wedding and if you serve vegetarian to a bunch of carnivores, or
> peanut butter filled chocolate cake (there are people allergic to chocolate or
> dieters who won't eat sweets) because it's part of YOUR life, it's okay. It's
> YOUR wedding. It's YOUR village. It's YOUR ritual. Don't get hung up on
> accomodating every alcoholic, dieter, carnivore, vegetarian, religious
> believer.
>
> This is YOUR DAY!
> Color My Sky, Ellen
> http://www.x-kites.com

Your'e right, it is our wedding. But let me rephrase my comment - "some
people are FATALLY allergic to nuts, breath them in , and bada boom, bada
bing.... deadly toxic"!!! Hope that puts things in perspective.
Cheers,

Shelley Clee

3 Jun 1999, 03:00:0003/06/1999

Well said. And factly stated. Sad, but true.

On 3 Jun 1999, KickerGeo wrote:

> >peanut butter filled chocolate cake (there are people allergic to chocolate
> >or
> >> dieters who won't eat sweets)
>

> Peanuts are a serious allergy. People actually
> go into shock and their air passages close up
> and death can occur very quickly. Some people are so sensitive the scent of
> peanuts
> will cause a reaction. There was a piece about
> this on television recently and some airlines do
> not serve peanuts any longer. Schools have even begun to offer no peanut
> products tables
> to students. So my vote is no peanut butter.
> It is not a matter of accomodation...it is much more serious than most people
> are aware.
>
> to the students.

Sharon

3 Jun 1999, 03:00:0003/06/1999
In article <7j4drc$d61$2...@autumn.news.rcn.net>,

"Seeking Info" <br...@erols.com> wrote:
> We have been told by our reception facility that we can basically have
any
> type of cake we want....but we cannot come up with any awesome
ideas....
> This is ODD since we both LOVE sweets of any kind. Creative ideas
needed?
> My fiancé loves chocolate but does not want a mouse filling. We are
not
> crazy about carrot cake or spice cake. My fiancé was also thinking

along
> the lines of some filling with hazelnuts/mocha.
> Ideas?
> THANKS!!!

I agree, please don't fill you cake with mice, that will start a whole
new animal cruelty thread (which are suprisingly common for a wedding
newsgroup..!!)

Sorry, being silly...

--
Sharon (and Brian - 27/08/99)
Who aren't having cake at all...!!!!!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Carmie

3 Jun 1999, 03:00:0003/06/1999
I went to a wedding where the cake was chocolate chip ( and very delicious)

Star

Peggy Galbraith

3 Jun 1999, 03:00:0003/06/1999
Our original idea for a cake was a ginormous tiramisu...perfect for
chocolate and/or coffee lovers. If you are looking for a
traditionally shaped wedding cake, this would not be for you, but if not,
it's something to think about.
Peggy

On Wed, 2 Jun 1999, Seeking Info wrote:

> Date: Wed, 2 JUN 1999 18:22:44 -0400
> From: Seeking Info <br...@erols.com>
> Newgroups: alt.wedding
> Subject: cake...

Peggy Galbraith

3 Jun 1999, 03:00:0003/06/1999
On 3 Jun 1999, SportKite1 wrote:
snip

> However, I still think a wedding is one of the few times a couple can be
> completely selfish and think of themselves only.

Oh no, COUPLEZILLA!
As I get closer and closer to my date, it seems more and more people want
to share this opinion with me-"It's your day..." "You should feel like a
princess..." "Who cares what anyone else thinks..."
Bunk. Pure and simple. If you want a day about you you you, go to a spa.
If you want a day about the joy of love, friends, and family (which might
mean not serving a Reeses Peanut Butter cake if Uncle Mortimer is
allergic), THEN have a wedding.
Peggy
to Rob, who is allergic to shellfish, 6-20-99

SportKite1

3 Jun 1999, 03:00:0003/06/1999
>"some
>people are FATALLY allergic to nuts, breath them in , and bada boom, bada
>bing.... deadly toxic"!!! Hope that puts things in perspective.

Wow.....more people die from Bee Stings than Peanuts. Better not have your
wedding outside. Oh, and please, no flowers they attract the Toxic little
buggers.

More people are killed from drunk drivers than Peanuts. Don't serve alcohol!

Please make sure that the church floors aren't waxed, somebody might fall and
break a hip.

Trust me, anyone who is that allergic to peanuts knows what to do to avoid
having problems with it and probably carries the appropriate "meds" to deal
with it in case of emergency..

BTW....how many members of your family, wedding party and invited guests are
allergic to inhaling Peanut fumes?

Jennifer Ward

3 Jun 1999, 03:00:0003/06/1999
i think this is the one subject that got jeff and i into a MAJOR fight.
he wants something really funky for the cake flavor and a really
interesting filling. i think he was secretly looking forward to trying
17 different cakes at the bakers. my work is putting my cake together
for me, so all we have to come up with is the filling flavor and the
architecture.

my advice? go for something that's personal to you... if you're both
chocoholics, find yourself a baker that's willing to do an
all-chocolate-fudge cake. if you're coffee freaks, do a cappuccino or
mocha filling with coffee bean flowers. you might also want to keep in
mind that you've got umpteen layers in this thing... each one could be a
differenf flavor with a different filling.

jen (& jeff)
9/19/99

red meat isn't bad for you... fuzzy blue-green meat is bad for you.

Celstialrs

3 Jun 1999, 03:00:0003/06/1999
In article <19990602235207...@ng-cl1.aol.com>,
kick...@aol.comNOSPAM (KickerGeo) writes:

>Peanuts are a serious allergy. People actually
>go into shock and their air passages close up
>and death can occur very quickly. Some people are so sensitive the scent of
>peanuts
>will cause a reaction. There was a piece about
>this on television recently and some airlines do
>not serve peanuts any longer. Schools have even begun to offer no peanut
>products tables
>to students. So my vote is no peanut butter.
>It is not a matter of accomodation...it is much more serious than most people
>are aware.

ALL ALLERGIES can be serious. Not just nut allergies. Sorry but I know people
who go into shock just by eating anything w/ cow dairy in it or even eggs. Both
of which I'm allergic too. I decided to go for chocolate covered strawberries
in place of the bridal cake, and there will be fruit, and bread for guest who
cannot have the strawberries.

It's your day, if you're worried about allergies, leave a card somewhere to
state what kind of cake or dish it is <maybe a list of ingrediants> so guest
can avoid it.

KickerGeo

3 Jun 1999, 03:00:0003/06/1999
>ALL ALLERGIES can be serious. Not just nut allergies.

peanuts are not nuts. They are from the pea
family.

>Sorry but I know people
>who go into shock just by eating anything w/ cow dairy in it or even eggs.

That is true but those items don't fill the room
with their scent. As I stated just the mere scent
of the peanut can cause people to have severe
difficulty breathing. l

I realize that it is not possible to avoid every
food or even situation that would cause your
guests discomfort. I was just trying to enlighten this ng about the little
know danger
of peanut allergies. The choice certainly is
up to the bride and groom.

Jessica B.

4 Jun 1999, 03:00:0004/06/1999
My name is Dave, I'm 37 years old and a have a 12 year old son, Johnny. We
live alone in a nice quiet area of town. My wife died 2 years ago in an
auto
accident. I have since then found a job that allows me to work out of the
home so I can be around my son as much as possible. We try to spend as much
time together as we can. Johnny and I have developed a very close
relationship.

Across the street from us is Amanda. She recently divorced her husband and
has custody of their two children, Amy and Nick. Nick is 11 and Amy just
turned 13. Our kids play together all of the time and are great friends.
Amanda and I are good friends and are always helping the other out when at
all possible with each other's kids.

Amanda came over the other day and asked if Amy and Nick could spend the
weekend with us because she had to go out of town on business. Johnny and I
didn't have any special plans so I agreed. Hell, one weekend wouldn't be
that bad. Amanda said she'd drop the kids off about 6:30pm Friday.

I've known Amy and Nick since they were pre-schoolers so they are very
comfortable around me and consider me their "Uncle." In fact, that's what
they call me, Uncle Dave. We would used to have wrestling matches on the
carpet and in the yards where all the kids would dogpile on me, but since
they've all gotten older, it doesn't happen any more. I used to enjoy those
wrestling matches. It was during those times that I learned how aroused I
got having their young bodies touching me all over and me doing the same. I
never realized that I was sexually attracted to children, but they stirred
up emotions in me that I never knew existed.

Nick and Johnny are average pre-teen boys. They are both very active, and
have very nice solid bodies. Amy, however, has matured much faster than the
boys and is developing into an absolutely gorgeous young girl. She has
long,
blonde hair and the beginnings of some succulent little breasts. Her young
ass is perfect, nice and tight. I know I've caught Johnny staring at her a
lot different lately. A secret fantasy of mine would be to find a way to
get
those two together and watch them explore each other's sexuality.

The kids came over and we decided to rent a movie for our evening's
entertainment. After dinner, the kids all got in their P.J.'s and I got
comfortable myself and slipped on a pair of baggy shorts and a t-shirt.
Johnny and Nick just wore a pair of shorts, their young upper bodies
exposed
for my own secret pleasure. Amy changed into a long T-shirt that gave the
impression that that was all she had on. It kept me wondering most of the
night. I could tell she had taken her bra off. Man, how I would love to
feel
the body next to me. I sat on the couch and the boys both laid down on the
floor. Amy came in and sat down next to me. My heart skipped a beat.

Being the pushover I am, I let the kids talk me into renting "I Know What
You Did Last Summer", one of the more scarier films I've heard. I agreed
since I knew there were some hot young babes in the movie.
The boys were glued to the set completely engrossed in the movie. We had
all
the lights out in the house except for the glow of the fireplace, setting
the mood for an even scarier experience. It was during one of the heart
pounding final scenes in the movie that all three kids screamed and I felt
Amy jump and cuddle next to me. My natural reaction was to put my arm
around
her which I did. Amy had drawn up her knees on the couch, and had leaned
them over into my lap. She was practically clinging to me, her young body
shivering next to mine.

I kept my arm around her, and she didn't seem to mind at all. She dropped
one of her hands and wrapped it around my waist. My cock jumped when I felt
her arm go around me. Should her arm drop down any, she would feel my
erection rubbing into her. I tried all I could to make this happen with no
luck. We continued to watch the movie as my hand slowly massaged her
shoulder. Amy never said a word, but she began to duplicate the motion my
hand was making on her shoulder across my stomach. Little did she know she
was driving me crazy! I bent and kissed her softly on her head, inhaling
the
sweet fragrance of her hair. Her reaction was to squeeze me tighter. By now
my cock was at rock hard and begging for attention.

I was lost in my own fantasy when the lights to the living room came on.
The
movie was over and all I heard was Nick and Johnny yell out "DogPile!!!!"
before the both pounced on top of me. They quickly pinned me down on the
couch as Amy started to tickle me all over. The boys were both up in my
face
and Amy was hovering over my waist. There was no way she could miss the
enormous bulge in my shorts. Her hands tickled my stomach and slid down
alongside my cock, sliding down my legs, tickling me ever so gently. Johnny
and Nick started to move down also, their bodies rolling over me, causing
my
cock to grow even stronger. It was now apparent to all three that I had an
enormous erection. I could see them all staring at it.

"What's wrong, Uncle Dave?" Nick asked. "Why is it like that?"

"You idiot, Nick" Amy responded. "Why do you think? Yours gets hard too
sometimes. I've seen it."

"Uh, kids," I stammered, "I'm sorry about this. Maybe we shouldn't
wrestle."
Even though more than anything in the world I wanted to continue, I felt I
had to say the responsible thing.

"Why not? Mine is like that too, Uncle Dave. See!"

Nick dropped his shorts and showed us all his dick. Not a bit of hair was
be found surrounding the boy's erection, just baby smooth skin. It looked
very inviting to say the least. Johnny was staring at Nick's exposed organ
almost hungrily.

"Amy, let's show them our little trick," Nick blurted out.

"NICK, YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO TELL ANYONE!!" Amy yelled. "We'll get in
trouble."

I looked over at Amy trying to give her a reassuring look. "No you won't
honey, we can keep a secret. What trick do you two do?"

"Wellll," Amy began, "I can make his wienie go down. Like this."

Amy reached over and began to stroke her brother's little cock. Nick leaned
back down and watched as Amy's hands began to masturbate him fast and
furious. I could sense Nick's little body was already close to an orgasm,
his young hips rising up off of the carpet.

Amy kept stroking him faster and I heard Nick moan loudly as he sprayed his
cum all over his sister's hand. Amy quickly pulled her hand away, obviously
disgusted by being covered in his semen. "Ewww- I hate that part!" Amy
cried
out.

Johnny and I couldn't believe what we just saw. Never would we have thought
that Amy and Nick knew anything about sex! We looked at each other and
realized that the door of opportunity had just been opened.

"That was pretty cool guys, " Johnny began, looking at me all the time.
"But
Dad and I can show you an even better trick."

I looked at my son and slowly let my shorts fall to the floor, exposing my
full 7 inches of throbbing manhood.

"Omigod!" Amy said, staring in disbelief. This was obviously her first
glimpse at a man's cock.

"Wow, that's huge!" I heard Nick say.

I was so turned on being naked in front of these kids. I could tell they
were comfortable with it also. Without even thinking, I turned to Johnny
and
said," Maybe they'd like to help you out, son. You can teach them how to do
it."

"Okay, Dad" Johnny said. "That would be cool. Come over here with me guys.
I'm going to show you how to give a blow job."

They all three gathered around my cock. I could feel their breath on my
body
I put my hand on Amy's head, letting my fingers play with her hair.

"First, you stroke it just like what you were doing to Nick, Amy. But start
out real slow, like this." Johnny put his hands around my shaft and began
move his fist up and down. "You can vary the tightness of your grip, this
gives a much better feeling to the guy. Here you two try it."

I felt two sets of hands surround my cock. Both of the kids were stroking
my
shaft at the same time. Amy's hand was at the top of my cock. Johnny
offered
Amy some advice. "Near the tip, Amy, Circle it with your hand. Yeah, like
that."

Amy and Nick stroked my cock a little bit more until Johnny stopped them.
"Okay, once he's hard, you start using your mouth on him too. "Who wants to
go first?"

"I will!" Nick said, enthusiastically.

"Okay, Nick but you have to open your mouth really wide. No teeth!" Johnny
instructed. "Use your tongue also."

I felt Nick's little mouth surround the tip of my cock. His lips barely
stretched around my shaft. He started sucking on me per my son's
instructions. He wasn't as talented as Johnny had become over the years,
but
as most of you guys know, there rarely is a bad blow job. It was a turn-on
for me to look down and see the little boy licking on my dick so
diligently.

"Make sure you keep stroking it too, Nick" Johnny advised.

"I want to try," Amy said.

That was music to my ears. "Okay, let Amy try Nick. You did great buddy."

Amy took over stroking my shaft. She used both hands to start as her mouth
covered my throbbing head. She let one hand slip away and slide up my belly
to my chest, her fingers playfully twirling in my hair. When Amy licked the
underside of my cock, I thought I'd explode.

"Ohhhh yesss Amy!!! Just like that!!! Ohh yess baby!! That feels sooo
gooood!"

Hearing words of encouragement from me made Amy become even more
enthusiastic on my dick. She began to suck and lick me with wild abandon as
her hand stroked me faster and faster. I placed my head on Amy's head to
help guide her motions as my orgasm was only seconds away from erupting.

"OHHH GOD AMY I'M GOING TO CUM LITTLE GIRL!!! OHH FUCK YES!! SUCK ON IT!!
SUCK IT BABY!! OH GOD I WANT YOU TO TASTE ME!! OH GOD YESS BABY OHH
GODDDDDDD!!!"

Amy did her best to keep up with my thrusts as I exploded into her hot
little teen mouth. She actually took me in deeper as I spasmed, filling her
throat with my cum. The young 13 year old swallowed every drop of my seed,
never flinching at all. It felt so fucking incredible.
"Oh my God, Amy. THAT'S how to give a blow job. Oh honey that was
incredible." I looked down at the little girl, a thin string of cum still
connected my saliva-covered cock and her lips.

"No kidding, sis," Nick said. "I can't wait til you do that to me."

"I have to admit, it felt pretty neat Uncle Dave. I was hoping this day
would happen sometime."

"Really?" I said. "I guess we all have been waiting for this to happen,
huh?
Well, the weekend's mighty young, what else do you want to know about?"

"What about fucking?"

I heard the words but it didn't come out of any of the kids' mouths. I
looked around and saw Amanda come out of the kitchen, smiling. "Can you
teach us about that?"

Jessica B.

4 Jun 1999, 03:00:0004/06/1999
I'll never forget last Thursday, the day my life turned upside down. As
a single mother, hearing that your only child has been in a car
accident can literally rip your soul right from your body. I almost got
in a car wreck of my own speeding to the hospital, tears pouring down
my cheeks.

I had Josh when I was only 15. It was tough raising a baby when you
yourself are only a mere child. The father never wanted any
responsibility and I certainly didn't want to force him into a
situation that would potentially cause damage to my baby. My parents
were a big help to me the first couple of years so I was able to finish
school.

I have been on my own since I was 17 and have a good paying job.
Raising Josh hasn't been easy, but now thinking about my 12 year old
son lying in a hospital somewhere makes it all worth while. I love Josh
with all of my heart.

When I arrived at the hospital, I was a complete nervous wreck. I had
no idea how bad off Josh was and my mind kept racing around thinking about
the worst. I sat in the emergency room anxiously awaiting any word about my
son's condition. Finally a doctor emerged from the surgery room. Josh had
sustained fractures to both of his wrists and a broken toe. All things
considered, he was extremely lucky. They kept Josh overnight and then
released him to come home.
I kept him out of school for a few days so he could adjust to having both
of
his arms in a cast.

Josh is a very outgoing, handsome young man. He loves sports and is in very
good shape. I know being laid up is going to drive him crazy, but hopefully
I can make his stay at home as comfortable as possible. Just doing basic
everyday activities is a challenge right now for Josh. For instance, when
he
called me in the bathroom his first day home. It
never occurred to me that he would need help going to the bathroom, but
here
I was, helping my son take a piss.

I unbuttoned Josh's pants and unzipped his fly. It was a very strange
feeling and at first I didn't know why. I mean, hell, I've seen my son
naked before. Seven years ago. I could tell Josh was uncomfortable too as I
reached in his pants and in his underwear. I felt around and
slipped my fingers around his penis and pulled it out. Hoping I had it
aimed correctly, Josh began to pee.

I couldn't help but notice that my 12 year old boy had a very nice
cock. You could tell that someday it will be VERY nice. When Josh
finished, he told me I had to shake it a little to get the last drops
off. So I shook his dick and as I did, I felt it start to grow in my
hand. I was dumbfounded that my touch could excite my boy and didn't
realize
that I was slowly stroking him when Josh spoke up.

"Uh, mom, I think, uh......"

"Oh my Gosh, I'm sorry Josh I don't know what I'm doing," I stammered,
releasing his erection.

I fumbled around and tried to put his dick back in his pants, but it
was too hard. I was afraid I was going to hurt him, so I just sat
there, on my knees, holding my son's five inch cock in my hands.

"Josh, we, uh, have a slight problem here," I said, conveying the
obvious.

"Any suggestions?" my son asked me.

I know I could have just let go and walked away and it would have gone
down,
but for whatever reason I chose not to pursue that avenue. "Just one," I
said. I put my hand back around my young boy's shaft and slowly began to
stroke it up and down. His cock was so smooth and hard. I knew what I was
doing was wrong, but I just couldn't stop. I looked at Josh's body. He was
so handsome. Stroking his cock was turning me on as much as it was him. I
decided to increase the heat a little.

"Have you ever done this to yourself, son?"

"Uh, well, maybe a couple of times," Josh answered, his voice straining
some.

"Really? What do you think about when you do it?" I inquired. Josh was
starting to breathe heavier. I could tell he was getting very excited.

"Lots...of.....things," he managed to say.

"Like what?" I pressed. "Do you think about me?" I already knew the
answer to this one. I've caught Josh staring at me when I lay out by
the pool. Being only 27, my body is still very much intact. I'm proud
of my 35-24-34 figure and have to admit I enjoy showing it off around
my son and his friends. I guess if I thought about this enough, I have
always hoped that this day would come.

"What? Of course not mom!" Josh lied.

"Honest Josh? I could've swore I've caught you looking at me in my
bikini," I replied.

I stopped stroking my son's cock and stood up, looking him in the eye.
"Are you telling me the truth? This body doesn't turn you on at all?"
I began removing my clothes, doing a slow striptease in front of my 12
year old. I noticed his eyes glued to my pussy as I slid my wet panties
down my legs.

"Now, you can be honest with me, and we can take care of your
situation, or I can just leave and let it go down by itself. It's your
choice. Personally, it will be a lot more fun if you're honest. You
should never lie to your mother."

Josh's cock was now straining. Even if his lips couldn't say the words,
his erection spoke volumes. I dropped back down to my knees and placed my
face inches from my son's crotch. "So what's your answer son?" As I
finished
asking Josh I opened my mouth and engulfed his young erection.

"Ohhhh God Mom, okay, yessss!!! I think about you!!!"

"Mmmmmm now that's more like it. Now Mommy can make you feel all better."

My hand went back around his shaft as I slid his jeans down his legs.
With my free hand I let it glide back up his muscular legs, grasping
his young, tight ass firmly. Josh continued moaning as my tongue licked up
and down his hard cock. I pressed his ass more towards me taking his 12
year
old dick deeper into my mouth.

I knew my son was close to cumming and couldn't wait to taste his seed. I
hungrily devoured his cock, slurping and sucking him, fondling his tight
ass
and licking his hairless balls. I could feel my own pussy
growing hotter and guided Josh's hand to my moist slit.

"Stroke it for me baby, stroke mommy's pussy," I moaned.

"Oh God Mom, you're so hot. Am I doing that?"

"Yes baby, it's all you. Mommy wants you so bad!! I want you to cum in
my mouth baby! Can you do it? Can you cum for mommy?"

I stroked my son faster as I spread my saliva all up and down his
shaft. "Mmmmm I love your cock baby!"

"OHH GOD YESS OHH GOD MOM YES!!! SUCK ME!!! OH GOD I'M CUMMING!!! OHHH
YESSSS!!"

I felt my son's tight butt clench in my hand. I inserted a finger in
his young asshole, as his cum splashed against the back of my throat.
Josh was fucking my face hard, emptying his sperm into my wanting
mouth. I swallowed every drop of his cum, wishing there was more.
We both sat there for a moment trying to grasp what had just happened.

I didn't know what my son would think about me now. My fears were
quickly put to rest as I felt my son's hand on my breast.

"Man, you know I was just thinking. Somebody's going to have to give me a
bath too," Josh said, smiling.

I smiled back at Josh. I'll do anything for my little boy. After all,
I'm his mother.

Celstialrs

4 Jun 1999, 03:00:0004/06/1999
In article <19990603195234...@ng-cp1.aol.com>,
kick...@aol.comNOSPAM (KickerGeo) writes:

>peanuts are not nuts. They are from the pea
>family.

Sorry my mistake in saying nuts. Most people I know who are allergic to
peanuts are allergic to everything in the nut family.

I just listed a small amount of my food allergies. Most foods have a scent and
people will go into shock from the mere smell. I for one cannot be around
beef or rice with the smell alone.

>>I realize that it is not possible to avoid every
food or even situation that would cause your
guests discomfort. I was just trying to enlighten this ng about the little
know danger

of peanut allergies. The choice certainly is
up to the bride and groom.

I for one never knew it was a little known allergy. It's always been well
known for me.

Kelli Hughes

4 Jun 1999, 03:00:0004/06/1999
Our groom's cake was German Chocolate. Our wedding cake was Italian Creme
(Creme Cheese Frosting -- I love it!!). If you don't like coconut, you
wouldn't want to get both. I have also have chocolate cake with raspberry
filling (or some other fruit-like filling). I really don't understand why
everyone has to get all fancy. As long as it tastes good, that is all that
should matter. Our cake was the most delicious wedding cake I have ever
tasted (I am not just being biased, either). I think it was because everyone
has had those kind of cakes before, and they were very good ones!!

Kelli

PennName3

8 Jun 1999, 03:00:0008/06/1999
I have zillions of food allergies. While I don't expect to have any special
food for me, I do appreciate when I'm asked in advance (by friends who know my
problems) what special they should request. This is with regards to a main
dish. As for desserts, I would never ask for something special.

People with peanut allergies know they have peanut allergies and will skip the
cake.

Serve what you enjoy.

Jennifer Lafferty

8 Jun 1999, 03:00:0008/06/1999
In article <19990607211154...@ng-fo1.aol.com>,
penn...@aol.comnospam (PennName3) wrote:

As a peanut allergic person, yes, it's quite easy to avoid eating the
cake (please do indicate if the cake has peanuts). Unfortunately,
*many* people with peanut allergy, myself included, are so allergic
that the smell from being around other people eating it makes me sick
to my stomach. I wouldn't go into shock or anything like that, but as a
guest, I would probably find dessert to be the ideal time to leave the
room and go get some fresh air. This does, of course, depend on how
strong the peanut flavoring is.

Jennifer (and Brian)
July 15, 2000