I need Glory Days Episode 10 (Cirque de So Dead)

已查看 3 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Terry Garreth

未读,
2003年2月27日 17:41:192003/2/27
收件人
I have all the Episodes of Glory Days except this one....Episode 10 Cirque
de So Dead

If anyone has it to trade, please let me know.

My trade list:
www.thepoorguy.com

Terry
: )

Michael Noll

未读,
2003年2月27日 22:12:232003/2/27
收件人
I'm getting this in a trade soon. I think it's shipping out on Monday,
I can let you know if you're interested in a trade.

Michael
http://lkgreene.com/video/

Boss6Sr

未读,
2003年3月1日 00:29:372003/3/1
收件人
Wasn't this the episode titled Clowing Glory? It was the last episode that ever
aired. If I'm not mistaken, that was it.

~Boss

Terry Garreth

未读,
2003年3月1日 02:32:322003/3/1
收件人
Yes, I think your right. Beth told me the same thing. I was looking at
Epguides and they had number 9 as Clowing Glory and number 10 as Cirque de
Dead, so I thought I was missing an episode.

Thanks
Terry
: )

--
For all of your Favorite TV Shows and Series go to:
www.thepoorguy.com
"Boss6Sr" <bos...@aol.com> wrote in message

Tapes101

未读,
2003年3月1日 20:15:482003/3/1
收件人
I am missing an episode or two of Glory Days. I believe it is 7 and possibly 8.
Plenty to trade.

Tape...@aol.com

0 个新帖子