Temple of the Vampire FAQ - part 1

TofVampire

Sep 5, 1994, 8:01:05 PM9/5/94
Temple Of The Vampire

Box 3582, Lacey, Washington 98503 USA

Yes, Vampires do exist. Thank you for your interest. The
following information should answer your wider questions
concerning who and what we are, and what that may mean to you.

The History of the Temple.

The Temple of the Vampire is an ancient religion now registered
with the federal government of the United States and possessing
an international membership. Shrouded in secrecy, the Temple
has been known in historical times by many different names to
include The Order of the Dragon, The Temple of the Dragon and,
in ancient Sumeria, as HEKAL TIAMAT (The Temple of the Vampire
Dragon Goddess Tiamat). Membership until the present time has
been closed except by personal sponsorship and invitation,
subject to the approval of the Inner Council.

The Modern Temple

The modern Temple is a carefully calculated experiment to more
publicly reach those who may be of the Body of the Blood yet
unaware of their full heritage. We seek only those who have
become aware of their unique difference from the mass herd of
humanity, those who resonate with the Dark of the Night, those
who have recognized their nature as predators, those who sense
there is something more to life and want to possess it.

Vampires Exist.

Vampires are the predators of humans. We have come from the
human stock but represent the next stage in human evolution: we
who accept and glory in our predatory nature. We fully accept
our bestial instincts and origins while applying the power of
our minds and Will to the achievement of our deepest desires
through earthly and magical means. We are the Masters of the
World. Our reach extends from the highest corporate executive
offices to the most secluded country estates. Our membership
includes virtually every profession and lifestyle. We have a
rational plan for the world and for our own personal physical
immortality. We are the few who truly rule this material world
and those who throw their lot with us are wise indeed. Many are
called. Few are chosen. Fewer, still, enter.

The Religion of Vampirism.

Thus the religion of Vampirism has been and remains the Religion
of the Rulers. Ours is a selfish and brutal philosophy
dedicated to personal survival and triumph. We have no interest
in humanity as a whole other than in how they may serve us. At
the same time all other religions of the world were founded and
continue to be directed by those of our kind. The religions we
have created for humanity are designed to curb human pride and
inculcate a slave mentality. The Vampire knows that there is no
God who loves or cares for humanity for it is we who created and
taught them their idea of God. In truth, we are the Gods of
humankind while remaining atheists ourselves.

Dangerous But Not Criminal.

The Vampire is dedicated to the rational enjoyment of life. No
pleasure is forbidden or sinful to the Vampire. At the same
time the Vampire respects the reality of causality and is not a
mindless hedonist. Therefore all members of the Temple of the
Vampire are forbidden from criminal acts within the laws of
their own society's government or governments. Any person found
to be involved in criminal activity will be promptly reported to
the appropriate law enforcement authorities, and immediately and
irrevocably expelled from the Temple. There will be no
exceptions.

The Earthly Vampire.

The Dayside of the Vampire's personality is that of the
skeptical materialist who approaches life with a no-nonsense
perspective. The key word here is doubt. We laugh in scorn at
the humans who find themselves believing in the superstitious
nonsense which our kind created for their control. The earthly
Dayside Vampire is dedicated to personal, material mastery of
life. While this seldom entails the seeking of monetary wealth
to the exclusion of personal pleasure, the Religion of the
Rulers leads one toward material success as a natural
consequence of respecting the realities of the world as it is.

The Magical Vampire.

In Ritual and other magical acts, the Vampire exhibits the
Nightside of his personality. The key word here is belief. The
Vampire learns to slip in and out of belief systems as they serve him, and
absolute belief in magic is only engaged in when
((continued in part 2))

Jack Dracula

Sep 6, 1994, 12:59:26 PM9/6/94
In article <34gbg1$3...@search01.news.aol.com>,
TofVampire <tofva...@aol.com> wrote:
>Temple Of The Vampire

>The History of the Temple.
>
>The Temple of the Vampire is an ancient religion now registered
>with the federal government of the United States and possessing
>an international membership. Shrouded in secrecy, the Temple
>has been known in historical times by many different names to
>include The Order of the Dragon, The Temple of the Dragon and,
>in ancient Sumeria, as HEKAL TIAMAT (The Temple of the Vampire
>Dragon Goddess Tiamat). Membership until the present time has
>been closed except by personal sponsorship and invitation,
>subject to the approval of the Inner Council.

(This is not a flame, and I'd rather not discuss religious
arguements until I have more facts.)

Please note that there is no historical connection between
the Order of the Dragon, whose most famous member was me dad,
and the Temple of the Vampire. Vlad gets enough bad press as
it is, without being associated with this dubious group.

Jack Dracula
defending dad

Sean L. Connell

Sep 6, 1994, 11:13:21 AM9/6/94
> Many are called. Few are chosen. Fewer, still, enter.

Many will plagerize, but few will actually give credit where credit is due.
Fewer still will get away with it.
What, you think we're all illiterate and can't recognize someone else's
quote when we see it?

TofVampire

Sep 9, 1994, 4:12:02 PM9/9/94
In article <slc140.46...@email.psu.edu>, slc...@email.psu.edu (Sean
L. Connell) writes:

--------- The Source of the quote, Yeshua de G'Nezarath (Jesus the Zealot
or Terrorist) is found in, of course, the Christian Bible (which we value
as an excellent instrument of control). The details behind this
successful effort are summarzed in the somewhat amusing though insightful
"Dracula of Nazareth" paper for members of the Temple. No disrespect
intended but Those who created your religions have some insights therein.

-Lucas Martel
Priesthood of UR