=SDC= Q45: A Is To B

1 view

Jerry Friedman

Aug 22, 2011, 6:15:00 PM8/22/11
Fit these eight words into a proportion. That is, order them so that
A is to B as C is to D as E is to F as G is to H.

additionally puzzle rouse custom sides spoke stir wilder

Peter Moylan

Aug 22, 2011, 8:14:04 PM8/22/11
besides is to additionally
as bespoke is to custom
as bewilder is to puzzle
as bestir is to rouse

--
Peter Moylan, Newcastle, NSW, Australia. http://www.pmoylan.org
For an e-mail address, see my web page.

Jerry Friedman

Aug 22, 2011, 9:00:04 PM8/22/11
On Aug 22, 6:14 pm, Peter Moylan <inva...@peter.pmoylan.org.invalid>
wrote:

> Jerry Friedman wrote:
> > Fit these eight words into a proportion.  That is, order them so that
> > A is to B as C is to D as E is to F as G is to H.
>
> > additionally puzzle rouse custom sides spoke stir wilder
>
> besides is to additionally
> as bespoke is to custom
> as bewilder is to puzzle
> as bestir is to rouse

Thank you!

--
Jerry Friedman, T. O. Panelist

Jerry Friedman

Aug 23, 2011, 12:45:37 AM8/23/11

Your Cormo is betaking itself to your station.

--
Jerry Friedman, T. O. Sheepbequeather

Peter Moylan

Aug 23, 2011, 8:35:40 AM8/23/11

Much appreciated. That's my first sheep in many years. I shall sleep
alone no longer.