Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Jerry Friedman

ungelesen,
21.08.2011, 19:28:1821.08.11
an
Bart Collins's teacher has a namesake without a degree who popularized
what ironic claim of compassion?

--
Jerry Friedman, T. O. Panelist

James Hogg

ungelesen,
22.08.2011, 01:22:0222.08.11
an
Jerry Friedman wrote:
> Bart Collins's teacher has a namesake without a degree who popularized
> what ironic claim of compassion?

"That's why I did this, to save you from yourselves."

--
James

the Omrud

ungelesen,
22.08.2011, 04:25:4022.08.11
an

This would seem to be Dead Right, but there is no TO response, so I offer:

- Now, I am a fair man. You may have 72 hours to vacate. After which
time, we will blow up your house and any remaining Simpsons.

--
David

CDB

ungelesen,
22.08.2011, 10:50:3922.08.11
an
Depends what you mean by "degree": Bob is a graduate of Yale. I don't
know of anything that says Cecil has a degree, though. "And now to
kill you. There may be a slight ringing in your ears. Fortunately,
you'll be nowhere near them,"?

Vinny Burgoo

ungelesen,
24.08.2011, 15:45:3324.08.11
an

A BA doesn't make you a doctor.

--
VB
T. O. Panellist

msh210

ungelesen,
25.08.2011, 19:32:5225.08.11
an
On Aug 21, Jerry Friedman, TO Panelist, abed:

> Bart Collins's teacher has a namesake without a degree who popularized
> what ironic claim of compassion?

... and sympathy

Michael Hamm
TO Hinter

Cora Fuchs

ungelesen,
25.08.2011, 20:17:4725.08.11
an
On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 16:32:52 -0700 (PDT), msh210 <msh...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Aug 21, Jerry Friedman, TO Panelist, abed:
>> Bart Collins's teacher has a namesake without a degree who popularized
>> what ironic claim of compassion?
>
>... and sympathy

My heart bleeds for you.

the Omrud

ungelesen,
30.08.2011, 05:09:3030.08.11
an

- This is going to hurt me more than it hurts you.

--
David

Cora Fuchs

ungelesen,