=SDC= Q14: The Way Of The Sheep

Jerry Friedman

Aug 18, 2011, 6:43:12 PM8/18/11
Which ten-letter word links these three things?

Dummy
Danny Boy
Den Dungen

--
Jerry Friedman

LFS

Aug 19, 2011, 3:04:49 AM8/19/11
On 18/08/2011 23:43, Jerry Friedman wrote:
> Which ten-letter word links these three things?
>
> Dummy
> Danny Boy
> Den Dungen

The man who wrote Danny Boy came from Portishead which is twinned with
Den Dungen and Dummy was Portishead's first album.

--
Laura
(emulate St. George for email)

Vinny Burgoo

Aug 19, 2011, 6:23:51 AM8/19/11
In alt.usage.english, LFS wrote:
>On 18/08/2011 23:43, Jerry Friedman wrote:
>> Which ten-letter word links these three things?
>>
>> Dummy
>> Danny Boy
>> Den Dungen
>>

>The man who wrote Danny Boy came from Portishead which is twinned with
>Den Dungen and Dummy was Portishead's first album.

Thank you!

--
VB

LFS

Aug 19, 2011, 5:14:08 PM8/19/11

Limericks be blowed, I am waiting for my sheep, Jerry!

Jerry Friedman

Aug 19, 2011, 5:20:05 PM8/19/11

We apologize for the delay caused by the regrettable failure of the
Sheepway to reach Oxford. Your Cormo is here.

--
Jerry Friedman. T. O. Sheepdispatcher

LFS

Aug 19, 2011, 5:36:51 PM8/19/11