=SDC= Q27: Prize

Vinny Burgoo

Aug 20, 2011, 5:53:21 AM8/20/11
A name of one of the constellations of the zodiac is the surname of the
author of a short story that shares a title with a song that was the
only winner ever of what prize?

--
VB
T. O. Panellist

Vinny Burgoo

Aug 22, 2011, 8:28:52 AM8/22/11
In alt.usage.english, Vinny Burgoo wrote:
>A name of one of the constellations of the zodiac is the surname of the
>author of a short story that shares a title with a song that was the
>only winner ever of what prize?

The author is an ex-convict.

the Omrud

Aug 22, 2011, 9:02:06 AM8/22/11

The Grammy Award for Best Disco Recording, in 1980

--
David

Vinny Burgoo

Aug 22, 2011, 9:12:06 AM8/22/11

Thank you!

Explanation:

The steps are the Archer, Jeffrey Archer, "I Will Survive".

James Hogg

Aug 22, 2011, 9:44:54 AM8/22/11

The sign must be Sagittarius, and Jeffrey wrote a story entitled "The
Perfect Murder". A song with that title was recorded by The Glove. Hope
this helps someone.

--
James

Jerry Friedman

Aug 22, 2011, 9:06:15 AM8/22/11

Thank you!

--
Jerry Friedman, T. O. Panelist

franzi

Aug 22, 2011, 10:08:07 AM8/22/11
James Hogg <Jas....@gOUTmail.com> wrote
I was stuck on Stuck on You (Ewe?).
--
franzi

Jerry Friedman

Aug 23, 2011, 12:24:39 AM8/23/11
On Aug 22, 7:02 am, the Omrud <usenet.om...@gmail.com> wrote:

Your Cormo is boogieing (that looks funny) down to your sheep farm.

--
Jerry Friedman, T. O. Sheeparcher

the Omrud

Aug 23, 2011, 3:47:26 AM8/23/11