RLP hosed

CARMIEN STEFAN

Dec 17, 1993, 7:46:17 PM12/17/93
Dear Gurus:
The HP9000 mod 835 I have has had no problem with
RLP commands from the machine at the end of a dedicated line
(Colorado -> Atlanta). We moved it last week and suddenly
the RLP calls form atlanta apparently go to dev null.
Here is what we know:
1) at one point the machine was moved and brought up
with several cables not properly hooked up. (I was not
there at the time).
2) We can ping them fine
3) We can do any local printing that we want.
4) When the atlanta end does a RLP the result is
nothing. No error messages (that we have been told of)
no printout. The spool queques that we can look at
don't show anything on hold, neither do we have
any indication that anything is wrong.
What I would love is:
1) the answer
2) lacking that:
ideas of what to look for- deamons, queques, etc.

Thanks for your sweaty wisdom in advance

Stefan Carmien