Não é mais possível fazer postagens ou usar assinaturas novas da Usenet nos Grupos do Google. O conteúdo histórico continua disponível.

"The A-Team Van" - Edinburgh, Glasgow and Central Scotland.

28 visualizações
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Mr. T

não lida,
25 de jul. de 2007, 06:57:0725/07/2007
para
Hello,

We will be launching our new limo, the "A-Team Van" in the coming weeks. If
any of you know of anyone who would be up for using it for stag party's or
any other events, reply here and I can share some of the commission. It
will seat 6 in the back in full leather sofas, comes with free booze and has
sound system & DVD / TV setup.

Here she is:
http://i102.piczo.com/view/3/s/8/z/u/i/m/q/8/k/r/l/img/i251461514_70845_4.jpg

Van will be ready in a few weeks,

Gary.

paulthek...@gmail.com

não lida,
13 de abr. de 2017, 16:30:5513/04/2017
para
Hi there probably about 10 years too late but was wondering if you still had the A-Team van in scotland available for hire?

brook...@gmail.com

não lida,
19 de dez. de 2018, 13:37:2519/12/2018
para
CONTACT US FOR Pain Pills,Nembutal,Seconal ,Oxycotin, Dilaudid,Valium,Hydrocodone & Ritalin Online.
call or text +1(405)500-0724
website : https://medsonlinestore.yolasite.com/PRODUCTS.php
email me at cliffbu...@gmail.com
Hello, we are suppliers of assorted pain killers and anxietay pain relief meds, and other research chemicals. Discount are also applicable for bulk buyers.The shipping is meticulously planned; packaging is done with professionalis.
We have the following meds below available in stock now for auction;
Pain/ Anxiety Pills
Seconal
Nembutal (Powder,Pills and Liquid form)
Oxycotin / Oxycodone 10,20 a,40 and 80 mg
Actavis Promethazine Codeine Purple Cough Syrup (16oz and 320z)
Hydrocodone 10500, 10325 ,7.5750 mg
Valium 10,15 and 20 mg
Xanax 1 and 2 mg
Dilaudid 2,4 and 8 mg