Didn't we just spray for spam last week?

Dave A. Lartigue

Nov 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/13/96

Is it me or is this newsgroup in the midst of an alarmingly large spam
plague? Between all the hot babes that want to talk to me and the
guaranteed money-making schemes, I'm starting to lose track of the actual
X-Files messages.

Hey, while I'm here, whatever happened to Puffy Boy?

Dave

Ask me about DeckSealer! -- the Magic CCG sealed deck simulator for Windows!
E-mail or finger: lart...@prairienet.org
Or check out http://www.prairienet.org/~lartigue/decksealer.html

catherine yronwode

Nov 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/13/96

Dave A. Lartigue wrote:

> Is it me or is this newsgroup in the midst of an alarmingly large spam
> plague? Between all the hot babes that want to talk to me and the
> guaranteed money-making schemes, I'm starting to lose track of the actual
> X-Files messages.
>
> Hey, while I'm here, whatever happened to Puffy Boy?

Aaah, Puffy Breat Boy...i kinda miss him, too. Those were the days...

catherine yronwode * mailto:c...@luckymojo.com * http://www.luckymojo.com
* Lucky W Amulet Archive: http://www.luckymojo.com/LuckyW.html *
* The Sacred Landscape: http://www.luckymojo.com/sacredlandscape.html *
* Karezza and Tantra: http://www.luckymojo.com/sacredsex.html *
for discussions about folkloric magic, ask your ISP for news:alt.lucky.w

Debra J. Bedore

Nov 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/13/96

So who was Puffy Boy???

catherine yronwode

Nov 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/14/96

Debra J. Bedore wrote:

> catherine yronwode wrote:
> >
> > Dave A. Lartigue wrote:
> > >
> > > Hey, while I'm here, whatever happened to Puffy Boy?
> >
> > Aaah, Puffy Breat Boy...i kinda miss him, too. Those were the days...
>
> So who was Puffy Boy???

Puffy Breat Boy (or Puffy Boy for short) was a young male fan who posted
via the anonymous remailer service in Finland and basically inflicted
his mammary-fixated libido on us for a few months. This was right after
Gillian Anderson had given birth to her daughter Piper and was nursding
her, and Gillian's breasts ("breats" to the sloppy typing Puffy) was
rather larger than formerly, which delighted Puffy to no end.

He wanted to suck on her Puffy Breats and have her Squirt Milk on him.
He believed that when she leaned over, Milk Squirted from her Puffy
Breats onto Mulder Face!!! Her Puffy Breat are so big and Puffy with
Milk that she will let Mulder drink!!!! And so forth and so on, day
after day after day. Eventually he learned how to spell the word
"breats" ("Why do you make fun of my spelling?! I just type fast and
make mistakes. Spelling is not important! You lamers! Her breasts are
Puffy and you know they are fill of Milk! If you touch them, Milk will
Squirt out of them" -- and shortly after that he faded away, probably
back to school (sigh).

At the time, he was the worst loser this then-small-and-friendly
newsgroup had ever seen, and we expended far too much energy trying to
get him to stop posting. With the newsgroups' increased popularity and
the subsequent decrease in overall quality of posts, Puffy Breat Boy
doesn't seem half bad in retrospect. He symbolizes, for me at least, a
time and a feeling about the X-Files and the friends i met through the
group, that is receding into the past.

Come back, Puffy Breat Boy, all is forgiven!

catherine yronwode * mailto:c...@luckymojo.com * http://www.luckymojo.com
* Lucky W Amulet Archive: http://www.luckymojo.com/LuckyW.html *

* The Sacred Landscape: http://www.luckymojo.com/sacredland.html *

Portia

Nov 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/14/96

In <328B9F...@luckymojo.com> catherine yronwode <c...@luckymojo.com>
writes:

>At the time, he was the worst loser this then-small-and-friendly
>newsgroup had ever seen, and we expended far too much energy trying to
>get him to stop posting.

And one of the ways we did that (there's nothing else effective), was
to IGNORE him, and NEVER use his "name," especially not in a header.
One check to Dejanews from now until the end of time, and he'll find
he's being welcomed back! Besides, we have our own new version, who
most everyone is having the common sense to ignore.

>Come back, Puffy Breat Boy, all is forgiven!

>catherine yronwode * mailto:c...@luckymojo.com *

God forbid and may we sic all our trigger-happy Deputies on him if
he ever does.

Rufie710

Nov 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/14/96

In article <328A37...@worldnet.att.net>, "Debra J. Bedore"
<dbe...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

> > > Hey, while I'm here, whatever happened to Puffy Boy?
> >
> > Aaah, Puffy Breat Boy...i kinda miss him, too. Those were the days...
> >

> So who was Puffy Boy???

was he the guy who wore the Puffy shirt????
also whatever happened to , I think it was Best Boy, who ranted on and on
about how the show was no good without Morgan and wong..............seems
to me hes due for a reappearance.

--
rufie710
"I tried Reality once, I found it too confining"

Kerry A. O'Connor

Nov 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/14/96

In article <328A37...@worldnet.att.net>,
"Debra J. Bedore" <dbe...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
>catherine yronwode wrote:
>> Dave A. Lartigue wrote:
>> >
>> > Is it me or is this newsgroup in the midst of an
alarmingly large spam
>> > plague? Between all the hot babes that want to talk to
me and the
>> > guaranteed money-making schemes, I'm starting to lose
track of the actual
>> > X-Files messages.
>> >
>> > Hey, while I'm here, whatever happened to Puffy Boy?
>>
>> Aaah, Puffy Breat Boy...i kinda miss him, too. Those were
the days...

>> catherine yronwode * mailto:c...@luckymojo.com *
http://www.luckymojo.com

>So who was Puffy Boy???
He was a most unsavory sort. He had a fixation with Scully's
physical attributes as they appeared in "One Breath," right
after Piper was born. Be glad you missed it.
Kerry

achase

Nov 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/15/96

In article <56gavh$h...@sjx-ixn10.ix.netcom.com>,
por...@ix.netcom.com(Portia) wrote:

> In <328B9F...@luckymojo.com> catherine yronwode <c...@luckymojo.com>
> writes:
> >
> >At the time, he was the worst loser this then-small-and-friendly
> >newsgroup had ever seen, and we expended far too much energy trying to
> >get him to stop posting.
>
> And one of the ways we did that (there's nothing else effective), was
> to IGNORE him, and NEVER use his "name," especially not in a header.
> One check to Dejanews from now until the end of time, and he'll find
> he's being welcomed back! Besides, we have our own new version, who
> most everyone is having the common sense to ignore.
> >
> >Come back, Puffy Breat Boy, all is forgiven!
>

> >catherine yronwode * mailto:c...@luckymojo.com *
>

> God forbid and may we sic all our trigger-happy Deputies on him if
> he ever does.

Geez, catherine, nostalgia is one thing but we'll have to haul you in to
the lock-up if ya invite back Michael/Donna/etc. Anderson!!! --anne

pwe...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

Nov 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/15/96

catherine yronwode (c...@luckymojo.com) wrote:

: Debra J. Bedore wrote:
: >
: > catherine yronwode wrote:
: > >
: > > Dave A. Lartigue wrote:
: > > >
: > > > Hey, while I'm here, whatever happened to Puffy Boy?

: > >
: > > Aaah, Puffy Breat Boy...i kinda miss him, too. Those were the days...
: >
: > So who was Puffy Boy???

: Puffy Breat Boy (or Puffy Boy for short) was a young male fan who posted

: via the anonymous remailer service in Finland and basically inflicted
: his mammary-fixated libido on us for a few months. This was right after
: Gillian Anderson had given birth to her daughter Piper and was nursding
: her, and Gillian's breasts ("breats" to the sloppy typing Puffy) was
: rather larger than formerly, which delighted Puffy to no end.

They took down the anon.penet.fi server in Finland awhile ago, and PBB
probably doesn't have the balls to post with his real address.

Come back PBB!
--The Paulverizer

m.p.

Nov 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/16/96

Yeah, gawd forbid we should have a fixation with any of the
X-Files actors' physical attributes...just plain disgusting!
Now about Mitch Pileggi's Whopper... m.p. =8-O