The Gossamer Project - AUTHORS Please read!

ke...@ro.com

Aug 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/17/96

The Gossamer Project is open for business. Please check it out and
send me any story summaries or classifications for your stories. I am
working on what is already listed on Gossamer right now, but soon I
will add the newer stuff on Steph's Archive. Pamela Olumoya is
organizing the volunteers to read and classify the stories as we
speak, but I would rather have the authors do that where possible.
There is a page of explanations and instructions on the web site
under 'Curious About How the Stories are classified?' that you can
download for reference. Please drop me a note if you have any
questions or comments.

Thanks!
Kelsy

http://sh1.ro.com/~kelsy/index.htm