Wild Horses Issue #4

1 view

morjana

Jul 3, 2003, 3:56:44 AM7/3/03
Forwarding with permission from Alli Snow:

The new season is off to a great start. Come celebrate by checking
out the fourth issue of our webzine.

This month, we have...

* A new interview with Stargate Exec Joe Mallozzi

* Our second WH contest -- YOU could win an autographed picture of
Corin Nemec

* A terrific new music video from Lola

* The columns you've come to know and love - The Infirmary and The
Supply Closet - cartoons, wallpapers, icons, a DVD review, fanzine
review, our reader-focused FAQ, and more!

http://www.sjhw.net/wildhorses/

Interested in submitting articles, fanfiction, art or anything else
to Wild Horses? We're always interested in freelance material, so
email us at wild_horses @ sjhw.net (delete the spaces).

Please feel free to forward this email along to any other interested
parties.

******

And now a brief message from Morjana:

Several members from the Yahoo Group Jackfic have a contribution in
this issue:

GOA'ULD SYSTEM LORDS IDENTIFICATION
http://www.sjhw.net/wildhorses/4jaffa.html

(Holly, Arnise, and I worked on this project.)

Check it out!

Morjana