Anyone catch this?

Alyssa

May 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/24/98

Am I the only one who caught the "Spirit of Christmas" reference in "Ike's
Wee Wee"? In Spirit of Christmas:

Stan: It doesn't matter if you're Christian, or Jewish, or Athiest or
Hindu! Christmas still is about one very important thing.
Cartman: Yeah, ham.
Kyle: No, not ham, you fat fuck!

In Ike's Wee Wee:

Chef: What's the one thing that's more sacred to a man than anything else
in the world?
Stan: Uh, bicycles?
Cartman: Ham?
Kyle: Not, not ham, you fat <beep>!

I rest my case....

Alyssa

Farlo Dent

May 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/25/98

I noticed it as well.

Jedi

May 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/25/98

Yea caught it too woo! II guess like for the benefit of the people who have
not watched the SOC short, or for the newer fans out there, so they don't
miss out on this hilariously funny line.

Andrew Balber

May 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/25/98

I thought it was to a refrence to Kyle being Jewish? But, your right,
the lines are similar. Oh well.

Andrew Balber

psxde...@pulse.net
psx_de...@hotmail.com

bal...@mindless.com

May 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/26/98

"Alyssa" <the...@primenet.com> wrote:

>Am I the only one who caught the "Spirit of Christmas" reference in "Ike's
>Wee Wee"? In Spirit of Christmas:
>

>Stan: It doesn't matter if you're Christian, or Jewish, or Athiest or
>Hindu! Christmas still is about one very important thing.
>Cartman: Yeah, ham.
>Kyle: No, not ham, you fat fuck!
>
>In Ike's Wee Wee:
>
>Chef: What's the one thing that's more sacred to a man than anything else
>in the world?
>Stan: Uh, bicycles?
>Cartman: Ham?
>Kyle: Not, not ham, you fat <beep>!
>
>I rest my case....

No... we DIDN'T catch that one!!! Thank you SO MUCH for pointing out this
obscure reference.... WHAT would we do without you?!!!

<G>

Alyssa

May 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/26/98

> No... we DIDN'T catch that one!!! Thank you SO MUCH for pointing out
this
> obscure reference.... WHAT would we do without you?!!!
>
> <G>

<sticks tongue out>

You'd have one less 13yearold female to be sarcastic at.

Alyssa ('Lyssie')

JonW96

May 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/26/98

>I thought it was to a refrence to Kyle being Jewish? But, your right,
>the lines are similar. Oh well.

I thought that they weren't just similar. To me it sounded like they used the
exact same recording that was used in SOXMAS. If you listen, the kid's voices
are a little different now than in that original episode. Kyle's voice the
other night sounded just like that first one to me.

davester

May 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/26/98

Did anyone also notice:

Duriong the 'funeral' for Ike, Barbrady is there in uniform. Now then,
if Chickenlover (203) was made before Ike's Wee Wee (204) then why is
Barbrady there and in uniform? If 'Ike's Wee Wee' is after
'Chickenlover,' then I'd say our favorite cop doesn't really resign...

the davester
Change to '.nospam' to '.com' to email me.

"I said to him, 'Kyle, I will kick you squa
in the nuts.' And I did and he cried like
Nancy Kerrigan!" --Eric Cartman

wjbs...@inetdirect.net

May 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/28/98

jon...@aol.com (JonW96) wrote:

Well, I doubt it was the same recording because in SOXMAS it was Stan
who said it, not Kyle.

Nick

Mischa Sumrall

May 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/28/98

You aparently turned your tv off before the end of the episode.

--
Mischa Sumrall
http://members.tripod.com/~MadChao