OT: http://psychotic-karin-kaufman.org/

Kill Me Now

Jun 11, 2007, 2:51:20 PM6/11/07
http://psychotic-karin-kaufman.org/

This page was put up by Guy on 3/22/06, last updated
on 6/11/07.

Temporary Restraining Order

This web site is not subject to a Temporary Restraining
Order, filed in New York State Supreme Court in Dec
2005. That filing states that I am not to "engage in
activity which violates the confidentiality agreement
(NDA) to which he is bound."

That is the full extent of the Temporary Restraining
Order, and this web site does not have any company
confidential information, or otherwise violate said
confidentiality agreement.

This web site states the 100% truth, and its purpose
is simply to state the truth: that Karin Kaufman is
psychotic, and the circumstances involved.

Karin Kaufman hired me as webmaster/postmaster and
security person for her web sites and email. Those
of us working for her grew to know her as odd. Very
odd. But it wasn't until she fired most of us, and
I searched out and contacted her family, that we realized
she was a former mental patient who had stopped taking
her meds and was psychotic once again.

I then took down all of Karin's (business) web sites
and documented her craziness and began contacting NYS
authorities who would be in a position to help her.

Well, I was her security person and she was sabotaging
her own attempts at business. It doesn't matter if
you're the top person there, like Ken Lay at Enron,
or in this case, Karin Kaufman at White Diamond Enterprises.
I am the whistleblower and the security person trying
to protect Karin from her psychotic self. And hopefully
this site will be found by people considering employment
with Karin's companies, because she will have a psychotic
episode and fire them. Karin messes with other people's
lives.

No one with NYS authority would lift a finger to help
Karin, except for the Westchester County Crisis Team,
which would have picked up Karin, had only Karin's
sister Kim Kaufman not failed her by refusing to go
with the Crisis Team. Kim had previously failed Karin
when Kim received bizarre emails from Karin but did
not go check up on her. That's my opinion, and you
can decide for yourself when you listen to Kim Kaufman
later on this page.

Karin then hired a NYC law firm to sue me for violating
my confidentiality agreement. After I responded to
the law firm's threatening letter with the online URL
to my documentation on Karin Kaufman, they quit their
client.

However, there's always going to be some lawyer ready
to ride the gravy train of a client with millions of
dollars.

That solo practitioner is Harvey S. Mars in Manhattan.
Mars took the case despite knowing the first law firm
had quit, and despite having the same online documentation
available to him. In fact, Mars filed the lengthly
homepage of the documentation as a tab to the Complaint.

Karin Kaufman has millions of dollars?

Yes, she is one of three daughters of Melvyn Kaufman,
NYC real estate developer. The "Kaufman Portfolio"
(1) (2) (3) is a set of buildings mainly in Manhattan
worth over $200 million dollars. Karin was given millions
- I'll take a wild guess at $5 million - and was parked
in her own house in Westchester County, NY.

The family failed to check in on her, she stopped taking
her meds as she has in the past, and went psychotic.
I'm guessing the underlying condition is "the schizophrenias."

I am a Pro Se defendant being sued for $30 million
dollars.

Mars initial Verified Complaint referred to me calling
Karin Kaufman crazy, but that meant I would be able
to challenge it by calling for her to have a mental
health examination, so he decided to revise his Verified
Complaint to not mention the defamation claim of me
calling Karin crazy.

That's because Karin Kaufman is indeed crazy/psychotic,
and a mental health examination would confirm that.

Mars told me he had also filed a claim against Four
Winds Psychiatric Hospital for them violating HIPAA
by talking to me, which they did not violate when they
did so. I must thank Mars for alerting me to the lawsuit,
otherwise I'd never have taken the train to Westchester
to retrieve the details. Loose lips sink ships.

Pulling Harvey Mars' filing in the Westchester Supreme
Court Clerk's office found me this official statement
now filed into the public domain:

Karin was a patient at Four Winds Psychiatric Hospital
on the following dates:

11/13/80 - 3/13/81

6/25/86 - 7/31/86

8/23/86 - 11/13/86

3/5/89 - 3/29/89

Its main campus is located at 800 Cross River Road,
Katonah, New York 10536.

One cannot assume these are the only treatment dates.

In addition, Karin's sister Kim Kaufman says that Karin
spent a year in treatment at one point.

Who is Karin Kaufman?

Karin Kaufman is a rich but mentally ill woman, approximate
age 47.

Karin lives in Pound Ridge, NY, in Westchester County
and started a number of companies while psychotic.

Karin Kaufman is a life-long mental patient.

By that I mean that if she stops taking her medications,
Karin becomes psychotic.

Karin Kaufman is psychotic, and has been so for at
least three years. Karin's father Melvyn Kaufman says
that over the years, Karin has repeatedly stopped taking
her meds and so has repeatedly gone psychotic.

Karin's sister, Kim Kaufman, says that "Karin has always
been psychotic."

I have legal intra-state NY telephone call recordings
of them saying that to me.

Karin calls herself Dr. Karin Kaufman, but that is
a religious degree from a non-accredited place described
online as a "diploma mill." Even Kim Kaufman saya so.

One of Karin's web sites, White-Diamond.com, publicly
states (still current as of 6/8/2007) at http://white-diamond.com/hw.html

"Known also as the World-Body teacher, Karin Kaufman
has spent several intensive years training the worlds
governments to prepare for advanced telepathic communication
world wide."

Karin also offers her telepathic services for among
other things: "corporate and governmental cars, computers
and other equipment."

On Karin Kaufman's http://world-body.org/ site, you'll
find a red hyperlink to a bizarre statement that is
actually a cry for help as best Karin can elucidate
it despite her extreme psychosis from ceasing her meds.
Entering the site, pull up the Nursery, and you will
find awards to her cats for sending secret codes to
Dick Cheney that helped destroy terrorist drug cartel
sites. And that the World Body Baby, the one pictured
in a translucent Earth globe, was as a human in his
last life: Uncle Fester from the Addams Family. Etcetera.

Karin Kaufman is desperately in need of treatment again.

Karin's public company web sites:

http://kittybdats.net/

http://world-body.org/

http://white-diamond.com/

http://naturalstateresearch.com/

http://sameseeds-differentwinds.org/

Karin's email contact information:

KarinK...@naturalstateresearch.com

Father Melvyn Kaufman

I located Karin's father via Google at http://williamkaufman.org/
and called him.

If the audio controls don't appear, here is a direct
link.

http://psychotic-karin-kaufman.org/Pictures/MelvynKaufman.mp3

Either enable your plugins or right click to select
download.

I had just described to Mr. Kaufman some of the elements
of Karin's current psychosis. Before speaking with
him I had left a message, which was how he came to
have spoken with Four Winds Psychiatric Hospital Foundation
at this point.

Melvyn Kaufman. Transcript:

He is now 83 years old. Melvyn: I've spoke to the people
at Four Winds, and she is not a patient there.

Guy: Alright, so now you know what has happened since
then, for the [last] two years.

Melvyn: Many times. It's happened several times over
the years. There's absolutely nothing I can do about
it. Nothing I can do for her. She doesn't take her
medication. She descends into this condition.

Guy: How did she get out of it before?

Melvyn: By taking her medications.

Guy: [groan] [Karin won't listen to anyone]

Melvyn: If she went to... if you want to do her a great
favor, induce her to take her medications: and she
will stabilize.

Guy: Unfortunately, she is not listening to anyone.

Melvyn: I know that.

Guy: Yeah.

Melvyn: uhm And there's literally nothing I can do.
Now the non-sensical things that she's writing, these
people [Four Winds Psychiatric Hospital] are accustomed
to. ugh I appreciate your interest. I'm also delighted
to hear that you're not ugh conning her into taking
all her money away...

Melvyn Kaufman gave me a reference to call at the Four
Winds Psychiatric Hospital Foundation, CEO Janet Segal,
who knows Karin personally from when Karin was at Four
Winds. Mr. Kaufman and Ms. Segal know each other because
of Karin's treatment for her illness.

Mr. Kaufman's "go to" place for treatment for Karin
would be Four Winds Psychiatric Hospital.

Sister Kim Kaufman

One of the people Karin knew from childhood was a Martha
Topol. I located a Martha Topol in Westchester Country
and left a message. That turned out to be the elderly
parents, who told their daughter about the call. Martha
Topol Kirby (married name) called me from where she
lives in Michigan. Subsequent to that call, Martha
spoke to Karin's sister, Kim Kaufman, who phoned me.

This phone call from Kim is quite definitive about
Karin being a life-long mental patient.

Here is an exact quote from Kim Kaufman: "Karin has
always been psychotic." Kim Kaufman on sister Karin
after looking at Karin's psychotic opus The Old School
House: Karin's off her meds again. Kim described how
Karin has repeatedly stopped taking her meds over the
years, resulting in the family and doctors asking Karin
to sign herself in for treatment.

Which Karin has done in the past. Kim relates how she
received bizarre emails from Karin a little over two
years ago, and so Kim called up Four Winds Psychiatric
Hospital in preparation for Karin getting treatment
again. Unfortunately, when Kim didn't hear from Karin
again, Kim did not follow-through.

The result is that Karin is so far gone this time that
Karin will not accept treatment for her psychosis.
Since this phone call from Kim Kaufman, Kim decided
not to accompany the Westchester County Crisis Team
to get Karin into treatment. That's a real shame, because
the longer Karin is off her meds, that harder it will
be to stabilize her, according to the Net. Not to mention
the HUGE cashflow into a hole in the ground this entire
time.

What it just too much trouble for Kim to help her sister?
Was it due to the influence of Kim's husband, James
Goldsmith, who has served as the President of Sage
Realty, charged with being the property manager of
the Kaufman Portfolio of over $200 million worth of
buildings?

What's with these rich schmucks not lifting a finger
as Karin Kaufman descends into madness?

Sister Kim Kaufman

From: VVip...@aol.com
Subject: www.world-body.org/karin
Date: July 30, 2005 4:36:32 PM EDT
To: ka...@world-body.org, ka...@white-diamond.com

This web-site that you've had Guy put up for you at
www.worldbody.org/karin is very disturbing. It seems
like you are in a place where you need to get some
help again. Not only is the content of this site disturbing,
but you have published slanderous things about people
and put up personal photos without permission.

If the audio controls did not appear in your browser
window, you can right-click on this link to download
the audio recording.

http://psychotic-karin-kaufman.org/Pictures/KimKaufmanOnKarin.mp3

Because Kim called Four Winds on her own when she heard
from Karin, the Four Winds Psychiatric Hospital is
also her "go to" place for Karin's treatment.

Natural State Research

This research facility was started by psychotic Karin
Kaufman to create a recycling breakthrough, and is
a significant of drain funds. Here is a current photo
(May 15, 2007) of Karin and her scientists, and she
has more employees than that, including a June Metz.
June became Karin's #2 person following the firing
of Judith Marcus for being the Evil Being best known
as Caligua.

The following is not a business email, it does not
discuss business. It is an email demonstrating Karin
Kaufman is psychotic. That Karin is trying to create
a fuel is on the homepage of NSR, that Bill Gerstenmaier
had a contract with her is demonstrated by her listing
him as her videographer on her SSDW web site.

This email was sent to me and Karin's (ex-)videographer
Bill Gerstenmaier, accusing BOTH me and Bill of: being
the same person

being a Mike the carpenter

being her first Lead Research Scientist at NSR.

Karin Kaufman says she hears voices in her head telling
her this. ("I can here you inside me")

Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 18:09:34 -0400
From: Karin Kaufman <ka...@naturalstateresearch.com>
Subject: re: NSR
To: guy, gco...@usa.net

Dear Guy and Bill:

I know that people like it when they can be anyone
they dream about being but I know that both of you
are the same man, and that you are also Mike who worked
at my house today as carpenter.

I know that you understand this because I can here
you inside me, also it is the right thing for you to
be the same person, you also have to be the lead scientist
NSR.

This is the path of least resistance and science loves
that. So all of you will be fired tomorrow if you continue
to have a stale mate situation.

I need this new fuel from NSR for the future, so does
everyone.

I'm the only one on the planet awake enough to make
it. I don't have a mafia or sex support, no hospitalization
ect.

I won't die in the middle of this project so there
is no support for the usual girly day dreaming that
you can put down and put off for a Van Halen or Sting,
or Michael Jackson tour.

You are eligible as a partner or employee but if this
contract or a partnership is here by tomorrow you will
all be fired, no matter how good your work is.

I don't want to see you in my life as someone else
again.

I would know.

You show up to tonight with a partnership deal or a
contract and that is it.

No watermarks or anything. If you play dumb you are
dumb.

I'm sorry bill your contract with me can be severed.

That goes for the one that I was getting as the true
rich man mate.

That can be severed.

Karin

Karin says she is the only one on the planet awake
enough to make this new fuel while babbling incoherently
about what the voices in her head are telling her..

The Devil in Dr. Davidson

The following words are not quoting Dr. Davidson, they
are a sarcastic overview of the documentation that
followed it on my original web site that was taken
down by court order.

In my court filings, I have alleged (with backing documentation),
that Dr. Ronald Davidson, one of Karin's business partners,
not only knows Karin is mentally ill, but has even
taken steps to prevent her from getting medical help.

The above words next to the picture are part of the
lawsuit's libel claim, that I implicitly claimed he
actually said those words. The lawsuit does NOT claim
that the words are false in what they say.

The plaintiffs of the lawsuit are Karin's umbrella
company, White Diamond Enterprises, Karin Kaufman and
Ronald Davidson.

Ronald Davidson has since died of cancer...good, he
deserved it.

Ron died on June 23, 2006. As of March 2007, his wife
Montez Davidson has filed (and gotten control) for
his estate for the sole purpose of prosecuting me in
his place. She would not have filed otherwise because
all of their assets were jointly owned.

The estate is valued at "$0 + lawsuit." I intend to
file a revised Answer with a counter-claim against
the plaintiffs, and I will need to implead Montez Davidson
fully into the suit so my counter-claim goes against
actual assets. Her brownstone at 209 West 139th Street
in Manhattan has an estimated value of $1.4 million.

Why would Montez Davidson join this lawsuit? What was
the inducement? Was it money, offered by Karin at the
behest of the lawyer Harvey Mars?

Did not Mars tell Montez that if the defamation claim
were not withdrawn, that that would require a mental
health examination of psychotic Karin Kaufman? (I have
yet to force the issue.)

Here's the law on defamation:

http://www.courts.state.ny.us/reporter/3dseries/2005/2005_25449.htm

Penn Warranty Corporation, Plaintiff, v Ronald DiGiovanni
et al., Defendants. SUPREME COURT OF NEW YORK, NEW
YORK COUNTY 2005 NY Slip Op 25449; 10 Misc. 3d 998;
810 N.Y.S.2d 807; 2005 N.Y. Misc. LEXIS 2341 October
24, 2005, Decided

Defamation is the injury to one's reputation, either
by written expression (libel) or oral expression (slander).
(Morrison v National Broadcasting Co., 19 NY2d 453
[1967].) The elements of libel are: (1) a false and
defamatory statement of fact; (2) regarding the plaintiff;
(3) which is published to a third party; and which
(4) results in injury to plaintiff. (Idema v Wager,
120 F Supp 2d 361 [SD NY 2000]; Ives v Guilford Mills,
Inc., 3 F Supp 2d 191 [ND NY 1998].)

Certain statements are considered libelous per se.
They are limited to four categories of statements that:
(1) charge plaintiff with a serious crime; (2) tend
to injure plaintiff in its business, trade or profession;
(3) plaintiff has some loathsome disease; or (4) impute
unchastity. (Liberman v Gelstein, 80 NY2d 429 [1992];
Harris v Hirsh, 228 AD2d 206 [1st Dept 1996].) Where
statements are libelous per se, the law presumes that
damages will result and they need not be separately
proved.

As with any claim for defamation, both libel per se
and trade libel are defeated by a showing that the
published statements are substantially true. (Newport
Serv. & Leasing, Inc. v Meadowbrook Distrib. Corp.,
18 AD3d 454 [2d Dept 2005].) They are also subject
to a defense that the material, when read in context,
would be perceived by a reasonable person to be nothing
more than a matter of personal opinion. (Immuno AG.
v Moor-Jankowski, 77 NY2d 235 [1991].)

The only words
upon which harm can be claimed are, "I've found a mentally
unbalanced woman to put up big bucks for my projects."
So that scratches the defamation claim. For the same
reason Mars had to scratch the defamation claim against
me for calling Karin Kaufman crazy. And for emotional
harm against Karin Kaufman...a mental health examination
would have been called for.

What about the claim by Ronald Davidson that I intentionally
inflicted emotional distress on him?

I told Davidson that I hoped he'd die in prison for
what he had done, and that I couldn't wait for him
to go. Judith Marcus told me he had cancer.

My position is that if Dr. Ronald Davidson didn't care
about Karin Kaufman's health, then why should I care
about his? I also told Davidson that I would pursue
him until I brought him to justice. (This was referred
to as a 'threat.')

Regarding the legalisms of his claim:

Plaintiff cannot claim damages for Intentional Infliction
of Emotional Distress without showing "(i) extreme
and outrageous conduct; (ii) intent to cause, or disregard
of a substantial probability of causing, severe emotional
distress; (iii) a causal connection between the conduct
and injury; and (iv) severe emotional distress." Pamela
J. Howell et al. v. The New York Post Company, Inc.,
et al., 81 N.Y.2d 115, 612 N.E.2d 699, 596 N.Y.S.2d
350 (1993).

No such allegations have been made in the complaint.
Plaintiffs merely claim that the defendant's published
remarks concerning Plaintiff Davidson's potentially
terminal illness and threats to him has caused egregious
emotional harm to Davidson.

Defendant's emailed comments have not been characterized
as extreme or outrageous, nor has any attempt been
made to describe or quantify the egregious emotional
harm allegedly suffered by Davidson.

To further quote from Howell, The first element--outrageous
conduct-- serves the dual function of filtering out
petty and trivial complaints that do not belong in
court, and assuring that plaintiff's claim of severe
emotional distress is genuine.... courts have tended
to focus on the outrageousness element, the one most
susceptible to determination as a matter of law....
Consequently, the requirements of the rule are rigorous,
and difficult to satisfy .... "'Liability has been
found only where the conduct has been so outrageous
in character, and so extreme in degree, as to go beyond
all possible bounds of decency, and to be regarded
as atrocious, and utterly intolerable in a civilized
community.'" (id.) (internal citations omitted).

Plaintiff Davidson has not, and cannot, allege that
the emails in question are so extreme as to be beyond
all possible bounds of decency or utterly intolerable
in a civilized community.

In Howell the Court of Appeals notes that of the intentional
infliction of emotional distress claims considered
by this Court, every one has failed.

Every one has failed.

Kill Me Now

Jun 11, 2007, 3:02:34 PM6/11/07

From: "Harvey S. Mars" Jurma...@aol.com
Subject: White Diamond v. Guy
Date: May 24, 2007 / 5:46:14 PM EDT
To: Guy

Justice Braun has scheduled a status conference in
this suit for June 12, 2007 at 9:30 A.M. in room 320
80 Centre Street.

I can hardly wait!

Karin and her companies are going bye-bye.

Newly Discovered: NSR's O-1 Visa Application for Moin

I found this information posted publicly on the Internet,
which makes it untouchable with regards to Karin's
NDA.

Natural State Research's application for soon-to-be
NSR Lead Research Scientist Moinuddin Sarker's O-1
visa to Immigration says nothing about recycling material
into fuel. It says NSR wants to break down hazardous
waste, and NSR isn't particularly concerned with making
money.

NSR wants to "benefit all life" with its breakdown
of hazardous material, otherwise "life as we know it
will not exist years from now."

Just what the hell is the "natural state" of a heavy
metal anyway??? Natural State has as its mission the
discovery of environmentally-friendly methods to accelerate
the return to a natural state of man-made hazardous
waste. The impact of hazardous waste released into
the environment, with the resultant contamination of
essential food sources, is a major health threat.

Heavy metals are of particular concern because they
leech into the aquatic environment, and then into the
food chain through anthropogenic activities. Sources
of contamination include both large-scale industrial
waste and common household products. Preservation and
improvement of aquatic systems and ground water has
become a major challenge for the current and future
generations.

Natural State Research, Inc., a New York State company,
was founded in January 2003, through private resources,
and is committed to developing environmentally-sound
scientific means for waste disposal of hazardous products.

The Company has as its mission the development of processes
designed to return man-made materials to their natural
state, by accelerating what should be a natural process,
but is a process that man has slowed. Natural State
has been established to research and develop formulas
that will reduce the negative effects that hazardous
materials have on the environment.

For many years hazardous materials have slowly destroyed
natural resources and, if nothing is implemented to
stop this cycle, life as we know it will not exist
years from now. Something must be developed to interrupt
the pattern of destruction. The formulas that are to
be developed by Natural State will be intended to do
just that. The formulas that Natural State intends
to develop far exceed the present means of containing
hazardous waste: an issue that is ripe for exploring.

The research focus is on developing a formula that
will benefit all life.

Natural State's main interest in its endeavor is not
focused on producing revenue as a result of its operations:
adequate resources will be available to meet the long
term goal of developing a formula for life; patenting
it; and demonstrating to the government and other regulated
entities that the implementation of the formula will
benefit all life. The formula would be licensed to
the government or other regulated entity possessing
the proper permits. Natural Research's objectives will
be met by a team of highly qualified scientists conducting
research on various hazardous materials, compiling
and analyzing the results of experiments to develop
the formulas.

Heavy metals are generally toxic to all living organisms,
and poorly-ordered heavy metals are widely distributed
in soils and sediments. With high capacity for sorption
processes arising from their density, defects, and
large surface areas, the removal of heavy metals from
the environment has become increasingly critical to
health authorities world wide.

The Company needs a lead scientist with profound understanding
of materials science, analytical techniques and the
interrelationship of elemental surface science, process
chemistry, and physics necessary to develop its program
and to direct its multidisciplinary research, and pursue
its critical mission of accelerating the return of
these toxic hazards to their natural state.

The Motion: The Theory of My Defense

Motion Excerpts

Early on, on Oct 11th 2005, I complained to Justice
Braun that I had not been served the Order To Show
Cause. Mars, in his assertive trial lawyer voice, stated
that I most certainly had been, and Mars had an Affidavit
of Service to prove it. Justice Braun stared at me
and said nothing. He continued staring at me, as if
to say, 'What did I do to deserve another pro-se in
my courtroom?' Then we were dismissed. Mars was believed
over me. As far as I can figure after talking to the
Ex-Parte office (responsible for the Order To Show
Cause), the Affidavit of Service was sitting a few
feet away in Justice Braun's files. It shows service
to a non-existent apartment.

It was unfortunate that I never got to respond to the
OSC, because after that the Mars Complaint carried
some presumption of correctness. Everything I have
filed with the Court said Karin was crazy and that
I was trying to right things, but it was the Complaint
that was presumed correct. When I brought up details
regarding Karin being psychotic, Justice Braun shot
me down, saying it had nothing to do with the lawsuit
filed against me.

As a result, it seems like Justice Braun has never
seen anything that I've ever filed - this motion is
the first time he's had to face the facts about what
has really been going on. This motion is from June
2006.

This motion is about Mars intending to object to any
deposition questioning that tends to expose Karin as
being a psychotic, and since Justice Braun has said
this case isn't about Karin's mental health, I've got
a real problem on my hands. That's because I'm being
sued for current and future financial damage to Karin's
companies, and one of her companies, White Diamond
Enterprises, has Karin offering her flaming telepath
capabilities and another, Same Seeds, Different Winds,
at its World-Body.Org web site, asks for donations
based entirely on the psychotic contents on the site,
up to one million dollars or more.

So, this motion is to ask Justice Braun to reconsider
his past rulings about how he views this case. That
Justice Braun made noises about a Guardian Ad Litem
on May 24th, 2007, is the most perfect lead-in I could
have for him to view this motion.

I'm expecting the Justice to have read my motion before
the status conference on June 12th, 2007. That's because
it's the next thing to happen in the case by stipulation
(a short form signed by both sides and the Justice).
I pointed out to the Part clerk that it is Justice
Braun who we expect to give status to us.

It's not going to be possible for the JSC (Justice
of the NY Supreme Court) to read the motion and not
appoint a Guardian Ad Litem.

http://world-body.org/change_form.htm

I have not been able to do my job correctly for medical
reason, which can be explained as an uncorrectable
condition... The medical condition in which I was unable
to do my job will be explained in a court of law as
soon as I can defend myself appropriately.

You might think it would be hard to top that, but Karin
also named the drug she was prescribed for years: Haldol,
a powerful anti-psychotic. Karin not only wrote about
it in her psychotic opus The Old School House, but
her father Melvyn Kaufman told me she was on it. It
is a drug that the JSC would be familiar with from
his time in the Mental Hygiene Part.

http://world-body.org/change_form.htm

May of 2006

The following letter is a service of Same Seeds, Different
Winds, department WORLD BODY. A department aiding the
world's leaders, Government, Royal Families and Corporations.
The sooner we end the rein of the world's terrorists
the better.

Karin thinks she's in contact with the world's leaders
and a major player in the world's affairs, and is working
to eliminate terrorist drug cartel leaders.

http://world-body.org/nursery.htm

See the picture of an award

This award is for Logan the Cat at 35 Laurel Road,
Pound Ridge, NY, for his outstanding achievement, grace
and dedication of the atomic fabric that supports his
existence and those individuals who helped him in his
achievement.

The computer code that was sent to the United States
Vice President on March 31st was effective in elimination
of military installations of major criminal drug cartels
world wide.

Regardless of wars outcome, Logan has chosen adult
behavioral in his effort to support reality as best
that he can and has achieved this with his friends,
Sabrina, at the same location, the Queen Ant known
as one of the Elders at the same location and the other
Creatures of the Earth friends who aided from the deep
tunnels of the criminals to my ground surface home.

The blessings are for ever and ever and ever.

Your supporting Atomic fabric whole heartedly is a
solid support for your eternal life.

Karin Kaufman Ph.D.
The World Body Teacher

Ah, yes, Karin and her Queen Ant the Elder at Karin's
house. Not to mention her cat Logan sending computer
code to Cheney that eliminated criminal military installations
world wide.

http://world-body.org/nursery.htm

Karin's cat Logan again

Logan said, "When the cats showed me the spots told
the World Body Baby's hippocampus where those spots
are that are so itchy, and have been for a long time
for the creatures of the Earth. Those spots turned
out to be terrorist brothels."

That's right: Karin's cats' itchy spots are infected
by terrorist brothels.

I could go on and on and on...and I did, in the motion.

What is it about Karin and cats? Check out this. (You'll
need broadband.)

Of course, the most serious stuff is covered by the
NDA (non-disclosure agreement), and it is indeed wrenching
material.

http://world-body.org/Old_School_House.htm

In this section The Old School House we revisit old
warnings, mostly scriptural, that have All Time Criminal
activity information for the Governments, Royal Families
and especially for the security, military and other
organizations involved in catching the uncatchable
big time criminals once and for all.

In the members section of the Old School House, I have
laid out - with pictures, each drug cartel and their
leaders - in today's world as it was in previous time
periods - this is why I call them All Time Criminals.

Motion Tab "How To Read The Old School House"

Karin lives in a shadowy world, where evil beings slide
from person to person, have taken over member after
member of her family, have taken over friend after
friend, have taken over neighbor after neighbor, have
taken over employee after employee, have taken over
world leaders, and are terrorist bomb makers and run
drug cartels. She is working to eliminate them, this
is her World-Body School's neighborhood crime watch.

Motion Tab Main

Karin is not with us. She is in orbit outside of Pluto,
on a planet she created named World-Body. On that planet
she is a leading player in the world's affairs, helping
to bring peace to the planet with her contacts with
world leaders, and her telepathic abilities and her
documentation of the world's All Time Evil Beings.
(friends, family, neighbors, employees) She alone knows
how to create a new fuel for the planet.

ronald davidson, world-body, word-body.org, white-diamond.com,
sameseeds-differentwinds.org, jug o nuts, jugonuts.com,
jugonuts, sagegroup, kaufman organization, sage realty,
melvyn kaufman, william kaufman, kim kaufman, june
metz, montez davidson, Moinuddin Sarker, Moin Sarker,
Natural State Research, same seeds, different winds,
naturalstateresearch.com, msa...@naturalstateresearch.com,
Pushpendra Kumar, Binay Kumar, moinuddinfoundation.org,
nkwebtechnology.com, Moinuddin Sarker Foundation,
msa...@naturalstateresearch.com, msa...@optonline.net,
sark...@yahoo.com, kaufman astoria studios, montez
c. davidson, ronald w. davidson, linda taylor, harvey
mars, harvey s. mars, kaufman astoria studios, same
seeds different winds, kittybdats, Steven J. Kaufman,
Steven Kaufman, Kaufman Organization, George S. Kaufman,
George Kaufman, William Kaufman Organization, SageGroupAssociates,
Sage Group Associates, Sage Realty Corporation, Robert
Kaufman, James Goldsmith