Volcano

Matt Smith

Aug 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/21/97

Greetings fellow South Park fans,

I suppose everyone here saw "Volcano" last night - what are some
thoughts on it? I thought it was pretty funny, but was disappointed
that there was no real "friction" between the kids. The greatest thing
about SOXmas and Cartman Gets an Anal Probe was the amount of bitching
and name calling that went on between the kids. I'd love to see more
of that in future episodes - I really think that makes the show.

And on another note: MERCHANDISE MERCHANDISE MERCHANDISE!

I'll be the first one in line to purchase a Cartman hat, or a Chef
Shirt.

Lateron,

smz

Pegasus

Aug 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/22/97

Matt Smith wrote:

> Greetings fellow South Park fans,
>
> I thought it was pretty funny

To be honest, I really didn't think so. There were some good parts, but
it didn't have me falling off my chair like the first episode did. That
first episode set a really high standard with me, and the second episode
just didn't cut it.

> but was disappointed that there was no real "friction" between the kids.

Agreed!

> The greatest thing about SOXmas and Cartman Gets an Anal Probe was the amount of
> bitching and name calling that went on between the kids.

Totally agreed. Nothing's funnier than the "Spirit of Christmas" part
where the dialogue is the part where Cartman and Kyle fight about
Cartman 'oppressing him'.

> And on another note: MERCHANDISE MERCHANDISE MERCHANDISE!

I agree. I'd definitely buy a shirt.

John ....

Aug 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/22/97

I'd say that the first 15 minutes, When the kids were hunting, And Kenny
was being such a "dirty little bastard" was funny....

My favorite part was Cartman talking about his days in 'nam and his
"flashback" "look out for Charlie... Up in the trees!" And when Stan
couldn't shoot the bunny....

"yeah hippy, go back to woodstock if you can't shoot anything!"

"I can shoot you Fatass!"

The Episode would have been better had it focused more on the kids......
All the stuff with the volcano and the town was the weakest part.....

------john

---------------------------------------
Gypsy: I don't get you!
Tom Servo: Nobody does, I'm the wind baby!!
---MST3k

Visit my website or don't, I don't care, Do I have to make ALL your
decisions for you?
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/LeftBank/7263
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

IJ...@aol.com

Aug 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/31/97

In article <33fc77da...@news.his.com>,

ma...@virtualemporium.com (Matt Smith) wrote:

> Greetings fellow South Park fans,
>
> I suppose everyone here saw "Volcano" last night - what are some
> thoughts on it? I thought it was pretty funny, but was disappointed
> that there was no real "friction" between the kids. The greatest thing

> about SOXmas and Cartman Gets an Anal Probe was the amount of bitching
> and name calling that went on between the kids. I'd love to see more
> of that in future episodes - I really think that makes the show.
>
> And on another note: MERCHANDISE MERCHANDISE MERCHANDISE!
>
> I'll be the first one in line to purchase a Cartman hat, or a Chef
> Shirt.
>
> Lateron,
>
> smz

As a whole, I didn't care to much for the eposode. It did have it's
moments though. I think the lava going into that one city (I forget
which one) was the best part.

IJFAN

VitoCalzone

Aug 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/31/97

The volcano episode sucked, but the "duck and cover" part kicked ass

--
This news message was brought to you by:
DAS BÜD!!!

Pegasus wrote in article <3400F7...@pagesz.net>...