I know more about the simpsons

Mckoolio

Nov 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/17/98
First off, sorry. The Subject line was put there to attract attention,
pretty slick huh? :-)
Anyway, in school, It's always down to me and this girl as to who knows
more. We both claim we know more, but i know the truth. ;-).

Some questions i was stumped on:

What is Marge's official hair color and ring size?
What cities has Lyle Lanly sold monorails to?

And some that I feel are really tough, but i made up:

What is the Jebidiah Springfield statue standing on? (this is logic)
jeez... i can't think of any right now.. but there's one to get started on..
and i'll be back.
mckoolio :-)

Digitech

Nov 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/17/98

Mckoolio wrote in message
<9CDBC90A401DFF6D.3B973F61...@library-proxy.airnews.ne
t>...
[snip]

>What is Marge's official hair color and ring size?

Never revealed; people thought it was blue 52 or blue 56 (I think)

>What cities has Lyle Lanly sold monorails to?

Easy. Brockwell, Ogdenville and North Haverbrook.

>And some that I feel are really tough, but i made up:
>
>What is the Jebidiah Springfield statue standing on? (this is logic)

[snip]
>mckoolio :-)

You know, you could just go to snpp and read the capsules, it would be
easier. The statue thing, howver, I have no idea. I thought it was just a
square base, but I seem to remember one leg being bent and on top of
something (a log?). Anyone?

Andrew

"Oh, I'll stay away from your son alright... stay away, *forever*. Wait,
that's no good." [shudders]
-Sideshow Bob, Cape Feare

Michael Parks

Nov 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/17/98

Digitech wrote:

> >What cities has Lyle Lanly sold monorails to?
>
> Easy. Brockwell, Ogdenville and North Haverbrook.

Brockway, not Brockwell. You also forgot Springfield

> >And some that I feel are really tough, but i made up:
> >
> >What is the Jebidiah Springfield statue standing on? (this is logic)

a bear

AFranzman

Nov 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/19/98
>>What is Marge's official hair color and ring size?
>
>Never revealed; people thought it was blue 52 or blue 56 (I think)

I don't know about the ring size, but she's obviously a bluenette.

-Alan "A.J." Franzman

________________________________

Current board of the FCC:

Chairman Reed Hundt: rhu...@fcc.gov
Commissioner James Quello: jqu...@fcc.gov
Commissioner Susan Ness: sn...@fcc.gov
Commissioner Rachelle Chong: rch...@fcc.gov

MrBadSport

Nov 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/19/98

>>>What is Marge's official hair color and ring size?
>>
>>Never revealed; people thought it was blue 52 or blue 56 (I think)
>
>I don't know about the ring size, but she's obviously a bluenette.

She isn't naturally blue, for when Homer becomes a teacher, he tells what the
hair color is (as mentioned above, blue 52 or 56)
______

Craig.........

To Email me, remove the NOSPAM above.
"Here we have Kang in a sound proof booth backstage"
"I hear all"