aaron hirschberg 2nd all-time top poster

m1t0s1s

Jul 21, 2005, 1:02:46 PM7/21/05
I never noticed something on google groups before,
they list the all time top ten posters for every
newsgroup on there:

4533 h...@compuglobalhypermeganet.com
2933 aaronhirshb...@yahoo.com
2580 homerpalo...@aol.compact
2560 jed...@aol.com
2479 krupo...@yahoospa.com
2325 gro...@rmci.net
2149 jsas...@deadspam.com
2116 chaithe...@aol.com
2023 fruadman_trumpet_fanfa...@juno.com
1857 getjak...@webtv.net

R Flowers

Jul 21, 2005, 3:50:52 PM7/21/05
"m1t0s1s" <no...@nowhere.int> wrote in message

>I never noticed something on google groups before,
> they list the all time top ten posters for every
> newsgroup on there:

That is cool. (link:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.tv.simpsons/about)

I do notice that things slow down in the summer, with the extreme example
being in 1995. What happened in 1995? I mean, even 1990 thru 94 had more
active summers.

And this summer, we're not doing that great!

--
R Flowers
(remove the 'T' if you want to talk to me)

Don Del Grande

Jul 21, 2005, 8:48:24 PM7/21/05
R Flowers wrote:

> I do notice that things slow down in the summer, with the extreme
> example being in 1995. What happened in 1995?

Probably the same thing that happened in August, 1994 - they don't
have anything near a complete set of ATS posts archived.

(If you do an advanced search, there are no ATS posts archived between
September 17, 1994 (two days before syndication began, and the day
before 99% of ATS posters learned what syndication cuts were the hard
way) and October 11, 1994.)

-- Don

888eight888

Jul 21, 2005, 9:12:01 PM7/21/05
I liked the older Google groups much better...

I noticed, after the change, that participation seem to drop off
dramatically - that was my personal perception.

Anyone remember the year/month they changed over?

aaronhi...@yahoo.com

Jul 22, 2005, 10:42:54 AM7/22/05
1. You spelled my name incorrectly.
2. That is not the number of postings. That is the number of times I
have had sex with supermodels.

The Ballad of Space Museum, sung to the tune of "Shake Your Booty"

Everybody, get on the 'net
Let's post
Let's see who can post
The most

Space Space Space
Space Space Space
Space Museum
Space Museum

With degrees, from Georgia Tech,
And MIT,
He's a big immature geek
Can't you see?

Space Space Space
Space Space Space
Space Museum
Space Museum

When will he, grow up,
And get a life
48 years old
Doesn't have a wife

Space Space Space
Space Space Space
Space Museum
Space Museum

He goes out with lots of women
And gets it on
When they find out how immature he is
They wish they'd kept their clothes on

Space Space Space
Space Space Space
Space Museum
Space Museum

He works for a big high tech
Organization
They have good health insurance
For all his operations

Space Space Space
Space Space Space
Space Museum
Space Museum

Aaron Space Museum

Why Am I here?

Jul 22, 2005, 11:12:24 AM7/22/05

"888eight888" <bz...@go.com> wrote in message

> > 1857 getjak...@webtv.net

Hey, that was me! Good times....

aaronhi...@yahoo.com

Jul 22, 2005, 12:37:59 PM7/22/05
Not quite the same as the numbering system in the Stonecutters. Put
pretty neat.

Aaron Space Museum

aaronhi...@yahoo.com

Jul 22, 2005, 4:24:01 PM7/22/05