What Season/Wanna Trade Tapes?

gen...@husky1.stmarys.ca

Jun 13, 1992, 8:45:47 AM6/13/92
They just started showing Red Dwarf on the Maine PBS again last week here and
I started taping it this week. They are showing the 1991 season and I was
wondering what 'series' that is? The two shows on last night were when they
rescue the alien who appears as everybodys individual dream person, and where
Lister gets shrunk to kill off the Vindaloo monster.

Also, could somebody post a listing of the different seasons episodes in order,
Season 1
Episode 1 Kryten (or whatever it is)
Episode 2 Better Than Life

Season 2
etc.

I have read the only two books that I could find on the series (Red Dwarf,
Better Than Life(I think thats it)) and am wondering if there are any more out?

I have most of the season that has Kryten, Better Than Life, etc. in it and
would like to trade/borrow/beg/rent out my wife for any other tapes if anybody
has them and is interested.

Thanx muchly.

Joe Siegler

Jun 13, 1992, 12:57:00 PM6/13/92

GS| Also, could somebody post a listing of the different seasons episodes in order, Season 1
GS| Episode 1 Kryten (or whatever it is)
GS| Episode 2 Better Than Life

Series One:
The End (Show begins)
Future Echoes (Stuff from future)
Balance of Power (Lister tries to be a chef)
Waiting for God (Lots of Cat stuff here)
Confidence & Paranoia (Lister hallucinates 2 people)
Me^2 (Me Sqaured) (There are two Rimmers)

Series Two:
Kryten (We first meet Kryten)
Better Than Life (Videogame that's 'Better Than Life')
Thanks 4 The Memory (Lister Gives Rimmer some of his memory)
Stasis Leak (The crew goes back in time in the ship)
Queeg (Holly loses the ship to another computer)
Parallel Universe (We meet female versions of the crew)

Series Three: (Kryten joins crew as regular)
Backwards (Crew goes to Earth, and everything is backwards)
Marooned (Lister & Rimmer are marooned on an ice planet)
Polymorph (Shapeshifter than can drain emotions)
MindSwap (Lister & Rimmer change minds)
Timeslides (Lister becomes the richest person ever)
The Last Day (Kryten's replacement arrives)

Series Four:
Camille (Kryten falls in love with another android)
D.N.A. (A DNA changing machine is found)
Justice (Crew finds a pod with a killer in it)
White Hole (Return of Toaster; Time changing story)
Dimension Jump (Ace Rimmer appears. Excellent Episode)
Meltdown (Crew lands on a waxwork world)

Series Five:
Holoship (Rimmer tries to get on a hologram ship)
The Inquisitor (Crew must prove worthy people or die)
Don't remember name (Crew explores inside Rimmer's mind)
Quarantine (Rimmer holds the crew in quarantine)
Demons & Angels (We meet good and bad versions of crew)
Back to Reality (The crew get different personalities)

GS| I have read the only two books that I could find on the series (Red Dwarf,
GS| Better Than Life(I think thats it)) and am wondering if there are any more out?

That's all there are for the moment..

Ron O'Dell

Jun 13, 1992, 9:53:40 PM6/13/92

In article <1992Jun13...@husky1.stmarys.ca> gen...@husky1.stmarys.ca writes:
>Also, could somebody post a listing of the different seasons episodes in order,

The episodes:

SERIES 1
The End
Future Echoes
Balance of Power
Waiting for God
Confidence and Paranoia
Me^2 ("Me Squared")

SERIES 2
Kryten
Better Than Life
Thanks for the Memory
Stasis Leak
Queeg
Parallel Universe

SERIES 3
Backwards
Marooned
Polymorph
Bodyswap
Timeslides
The Last Day

SERIES 4
Camille
D.N.A.
Justice
White Hole
Dimension Jump
Meltdown

SERIES 5
Holoship
The Inquisitor
Terrorform
Quarantine
Demons and Angels
Back to Reality

--
--- kee...@deeptht.santa-cruz.ca.us (Ron O'Dell) Do >not< mail hermit!
"You'll see futuristic technologies; thrilling headgear; spine-tingling toast!"