Good Night At The Turkey Shoot!

EvilKey

Nov 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/7/99
I went to the turkey shoot, got real drunk, shot and won a turkey! Alcohol and
firearms; a winning combination!

Big Red Shark

Nov 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/7/99

EvilKey wrote in message <19991107010843...@ng-cq1.aol.com>...
:I went to the turkey shoot, got real drunk, shot and won a turkey! Alcohol

and
:firearms; a winning combination!

Another example of how alcohol improved my life!!!

I'm still trying to perfect the Beertini.

Kevin

Nov 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/7/99
Hey, congratulations!

Jack

Nov 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/8/99
evilkey says...

> I went to the turkey shoot, got real drunk, shot and won a turkey! Alcohol and
> firearms; a winning combination!

The joke at my house is whenever it's my Dad's birthday, fathers day, or
Christmas, all he wants is bullets and booze.