Upick Live 11/11 Winners

Bryan7922

Nov 11, 2003, 3:12:02 PM11/11/03
The 3pm winner is...

As Told By Ginger beats Thornberrys (will we ever see that episode?)

Bryan7922

Nov 11, 2003, 3:26:20 PM11/11/03
>The 3pm winner is...
>
>As Told By Ginger

The episode was "Wicked Game"

Brian Henke

Nov 11, 2003, 4:11:27 PM11/11/03
>>The 3pm winner is...
>>
>>As Told By Ginger

Since you spoiled the result, it was:

As Told By Ginger 68 percent
Wild Thornberrys 32 percent

And the 4 p.m. result:

SPOILER

Angry Beavers 52 percent
ChalkZone 48 percent

END SPOILER

Cincy...@aol.com

"Hoppin' clams!" - SpongeBob SquarePants
"I'm the dumbest man on television." - David Letterman

(From Justin to Kelly jokes, please!)

Steve Mindykowski

Nov 11, 2003, 4:59:11 PM11/11/03
Brian Henke wrote:
> SPOILER

> Angry Beavers 52 percent
> ChalkZone 48 percent

In Nick's eyes, it was a "tie", Angry Beavers was seen at 4PM, followed
by ChalkZone at 4:30PM. This is unlike Ginger, which gotten the whole
3PM hour to herself.

Steve Mindykowski
rugr...@tampabay.rr.com
http://www.rugratonline.com/
Home of the UNOFFICIAL Rugrats Online!

Steve Mindykowski

Nov 11, 2003, 5:01:38 PM11/11/03
And a taping warning, especially to those on the west coast -- the shows
have been running 15 minutes late (mainly to make room for U-Pick Live's
stupid stunts), so beware.

And on the same token, a series or two will probably get only a
half-episode.

Steve Mindykowski

Nov 11, 2003, 9:35:04 PM11/11/03
Does anyone have a list of winners (and their episodes)?

Don Del Grande

Nov 11, 2003, 10:49:49 PM11/11/03
Steve Mindykowski <rugr...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

>Does anyone have a list of winners (and their episodes)?

They haven't aired the last one yet out west, but the first five were:

As Told by Ginger - Wicked Game
The Angry Beavers - Driving Misses Daggett / Big Fun
Jimmy Neutron - (something about a monster) / Jimmy for President
Rugrats - Murmur on the Ornery Express
Hey Arnold! - Ghost Bride / Gerald vs. Jamie O

(I thought "Murmur" had already aired once...or was it a video
release?)

-- Don
And wasn't it AMAZING that the sun was out in New York at 7:30 at
night in November for that "live" wrestling match!

Brian Henke

Nov 12, 2003, 12:00:35 AM11/12/03
>And wasn't it AMAZING that the sun was out in New York at 7:30 at
>night in November for that "live" wrestling match!

BTW, the Rugrats victory over RP was:

Rugrats 61 percent
Rocket Power 39 percent

In conclusion of Don's post, Letterman tapes his show at 5:30 p.m. When he
did his show tonight, it was already dark by then.

Steve Mindykowski

Nov 12, 2003, 12:32:46 AM11/12/03
Brian Henke wrote:
>>And wasn't it AMAZING that the sun was out in New York at 7:30 at
>>night in November for that "live" wrestling match!
>
> In conclusion of Don's post, Letterman tapes his show at 5:30 p.m. When he
> did his show tonight, it was already dark by then.

It looks like Nick wants its viewers to believe that everything on the
show was "live", but, now that back on Standard Time and it's getting
darker, "U-Pick Live" is starting to show cracks.

Gideon

Nov 12, 2003, 1:26:35 AM11/12/03
Don Del Grande <that_d...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<98b3rv4tq1dijvu51...@4ax.com>...

> Steve Mindykowski <rugr...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
>
> >Does anyone have a list of winners (and their episodes)?
>
> They haven't aired the last one yet out west, but the first five were:
>
> As Told by Ginger - Wicked Game
> The Angry Beavers - Driving Misses Daggett / Big Fun
> Jimmy Neutron - (something about a monster) / Jimmy for President
> Rugrats - Murmur on the Ornery Express
> Hey Arnold! - Ghost Bride / Gerald vs. Jamie O
>
> (I thought "Murmur" had already aired once...or was it a video
> release?)

It was a video release.

By the way, the last episode was The Fairly OddParents-Kung
Timmy/Which Witch is Which?

Nick C

Nov 12, 2003, 11:11:30 AM11/12/03
cincy...@aol.com (Brian Henke) wrote in message news:<20031112000035...@mb-m04.aol.com>...

That's really interesting, because Rocket Power was winning in the
morning (they were neck and neck). Either an onslaught of Rugrat fans
voted after coming home from school or (I hate to be accusing) Nick
rigged the votes for some reason. I can't see many other
possibilites. None of the RP episodes that were on Nick.com's
schedule aired.

I still am upset that they didn't just put U-Pick slots on their
site's TV schedule instead of promising specific episodes at specific
times.