Who was Larry Marshall?

Matt J. McCullar

Nov 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/21/98
Sometimes when I look at a still picture or a close-up of the Officers'
Club, the Red Cross sign has a lot of graffiti written on it. One of
the names sometimes visible is Larry Marshall. Who was he?

Matt J. McCullar
Arlington, TX

"You know the jukebox in the 'O' club?"
"Both songs."

Elsig

Nov 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/23/98
>Sometimes when I look at a still picture or a close-up of the Officers'
>Club, the Red Cross sign has a lot of graffiti written on it. One of
>the names sometimes visible is Larry Marshall. Who was he?

There was no Larry Marshall. My wife's professional name was Pat Marshall. I
wrote the name on the Red Cross sign - obvious reasons.

The child's drawings in Henry's office - the Eskimo and others - were painted
by my then-very young daughter, Becky.

The helicopter which hung from the ceiling in Henry's office was built by my
alos-then-young son, Adam. We took it down after a few episodes. It was a
Huey-Bell - an anachronism in terms of Korea.

Good eye, mccullar.

Larry G.

Matt J. McCullar

Nov 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/23/98
Elsig wrote:

> >Sometimes when I look at a still picture or a close-up of the Officers'
> >Club, the Red Cross sign has a lot of graffiti written on it. One of
> >the names sometimes visible is Larry Marshall. Who was he?
> >

> There was no Larry Marshall. My wife's professional name was Pat Marshall. I
> wrote the name on the Red Cross sign - obvious reasons.

Ha! The name sounded familiar enough to me to make me think it was the
name of an episode director or something.

Cory

Nov 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/25/98
In article <3659F9...@flash.net>, mccu...@flash.net says...

Perhaps you're thinking of Garry (sp?) Marshall, producer or director, I
believe, of such series as Laverne and Shirley.

--- Cory

--
Cats purr... e-mail doesn't. *Remove 'purr' to reply*

MNexplorer

Nov 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/26/98
Wasn't there some other Marshall who was host of the "Hollywood
Squares"??
"I choose Wally Cox".

Nina: Guess what I've got?
Dennis: Why, are they baffled down at the clinic?
-Just Shoot Me, NBC

The Shadow

Nov 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/26/98

MNexplorer wrote in message :

>Wasn't there some other Marshall who was host of the "Hollywood
>Squares"??

You are thinking of Peter Marshall.