Roy Goldman

cu...@earthlink.net

Aug 27, 2010, 5:41:26 PM8/27/10
Dear friends:

I was saddened to learn that my dear friend, Roy Goldman, passed away
recently. I am just learning the details and will share them when I know
more. He was one of the funniest, nicest people on the planet, and I
will miss him. He is actually responsible for nicknaming me Igor on the
set. The name stuck and ended up being written in as Private Igor.

Thank you my friend...

Igor

Brad

Aug 27, 2010, 8:00:22 PM8/27/10

How sad. He was a great man and I really enjoyed his work on M*A*S*H.
He'll be missed by his fans Down Under.

Brad

Eddie

Aug 27, 2010, 11:28:27 PM8/27/10

"Brad" <mouse...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Brad

He'll be missed by his fans in New York as well. RIP, Roy. You done good.

Stormin Mormon

Aug 28, 2010, 11:08:54 AM8/28/10
That's a real shame. Hope he had a long life, and a lot of great
experiences.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

<cu...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Kirsten

Aug 28, 2010, 12:24:47 PM8/28/10
On Aug 28, 11:08 am, "Stormin Mormon"

That's So Sad.

cu...@earthlink.net

Aug 31, 2010, 1:03:42 AM8/31/10
I just received this from Roy's son, Brian. I was touched and thought
I'd share it. Thanks for listening.

jm

Dear Jeff,

Thank you for the kind words. I am sorry that the cast and crew are
just now finding out. My father passed away last September 1st. He was
diagnosed with a form of cancer called Multiple Myaloma. He was
diagnosed in late July. He felt no pain and died at home with my mother
by his side. Mom said he went very peacefully. I would have loved to
get everyone together for a memorial, but I guess my father's wish was
to have a private ceremony. My mom, brother and I released his ashes at
the beach in Santa Monica and at the Self Realization Center in the
Pacific Palisades. My dad was so fond of you. I remember when my dad
gave me your cook book. I was working with a kid at a summer camp back
east and he was a huge fan. You signed the book and everything. My dad
adored you.

Please keep in touch. It means a lot to hear from all of you.
Especially with the anniversary of his death occurring Wednesday. My
family is doing well, though we miss him dearly.

My best,

Brian

Stormin Mormon

Aug 31, 2010, 2:36:01 PM8/31/10
The world has lost (another) good man. We would be wise to seek out
his good points, and apply them in our own lives.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

<cu...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

lun...@yahoo.com

Dec 16, 2012, 10:20:11 PM12/16/12
I am just learning of Roy's passing. I am so, so sorry I didn't get to say goodbye to him. He was a much loved friend. Natasha Bauman

midea...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2013, 9:33:50 PM1/29/13

Goldman was the most present of all the quite presenses in MASH.

Mr. Maxwell, I don't know exactly how this group works, I can't make heads and tails of it, and I thought I was subscribing to a MASH chat group. I am a huge MASH fun and I watch the reruns in TV Land. It would be a great honor for me if you have time to send me a few lines to my e-mail and also let me know if there is out there another MASH discussion group where ex MASH actors post regularly.
You all are almost like family to me, I’ve been seeing MASH episodes since 1983 when I came to the USA and actually, thanks to program like this one, I begun to improve my understanding of English, although I have to say that MASH was on of the hardest ones to understand for me, but because is the most intelligent show ever make.
My email is: midea...@gmail.com

I would like to correspond with someone that WAS THERE and made the show possible. I hope one day to be able to step on "holy land" and visit the land of the AMSH set in Malibu, CA I've seen in some times thanks to Google Earth,

Thank you very MASH and …by all means keep on serving those green potatoes and yellow broccoli