okay well I've given up

1 view
Skip to the first unread message

catherine

26 Apr 2002, 22:18:1326/04/2002

on the skiffy board. it is now so choked I can't even reload it to laugh
at the reactions.

I need a fix.
--
Look for the ridiculous in everything and you will find it.
-Jules Renard

Jim Larson

26 Apr 2002, 22:21:0026/04/2002
catherine wrote:

> on the skiffy board. it is now so choked I can't even reload it to laugh
> at the reactions.
>
> I need a fix.

Omigod, omigod, omigod...like is Aeryn rilly pregnant? And like, whose the
father?

How was that?

--
Jim

Ms T

26 Apr 2002, 22:21:2526/04/2002

"catherine" wrote:

> on the skiffy board. it is now so choked I can't even reload it to laugh
> at the reactions.
>
> I need a fix.

In English?!

Ms T

catherine

26 Apr 2002, 22:23:4426/04/2002
Jim Larson wrote:

> catherine wrote:
>

>> on the skiffy board. it is now so choked I can't even reload it to
>> laugh at the reactions.
>>
>> I need a fix.

spoiler space because larson has only been here what 2 - 3 years max?

> Omigod, omigod, omigod...like is Aeryn rilly pregnant? And like, whose
> the father?
>
> How was that?

not bad. could you shriek a little more and talk about how cute ben
looked when he was crying?

Jim Larson

26 Apr 2002, 22:24:5526/04/2002
catherine wrote:

> Jim Larson wrote:
>
>> catherine wrote:
>>

>>> on the skiffy board. it is now so choked I can't even reload it to
>>> laugh at the reactions.
>>>
>>> I need a fix.
>

> spoiler space because larson has only been here what 2 - 3 years max?

Damn.

>> Omigod, omigod, omigod...like is Aeryn rilly pregnant? And like, whose
>> the father?
>>
>> How was that?
>>

> not bad. could you shriek a little more and talk about how cute ben
> looked when he was crying?

When was he crying?

--
Jim

catherine

26 Apr 2002, 22:26:0026/04/2002
Jim Larson wrote:

I don't know. He cries in every episode. I just assumed he cried in this
one. He's such a girl.

Thinkum

26 Apr 2002, 22:27:4926/04/2002

The SciFi.com Farscape discussion board:

http://www.scifi.com/bboard/browse.cgi/1/5/984

--
Thinkum
http://www.snurcher.com/

"You're very wise." "I don't get out much, so I read."

Jim Larson

26 Apr 2002, 22:28:1226/04/2002
catherine wrote:

> Jim Larson wrote:
>
>> catherine wrote:

>>> spoiler space because larson has only been here what 2 - 3 years max?
>>>

>> Damn.

>>> not bad. could you shriek a little more and talk about how cute ben
>>> looked when he was crying?
>>>

>> When was he crying?
>>

> I don't know. He cries in every episode. I just assumed he cried in this
> one. He's such a girl.

Good point.

--
Jim

catherine

26 Apr 2002, 22:28:4326/04/2002
Thinkum wrote:

> Ms T wrote:
>> catherine wrote:
>>>
>>> on the skiffy board. it is now so choked I can't even reload it to
>>> laugh at the reactions.
>>>
>>> I need a fix.
>>
>> In English?!
>
> The SciFi.com Farscape discussion board:
>
> http://www.scifi.com/bboard/browse.cgi/1/5/984

whew. thanks thinkie. I didn't understand the question - so I couldn't
answer it

Ms T

26 Apr 2002, 22:29:0726/04/2002

I was JUST closing down atf so not to spoil ANYTHING from tonight's ep..., and
just looking to see a reply (I thought) to something I replied to.., )..., and
here is THIS!!!!??????? ^^^^^

<tears welling up> How *could* you!?!?!?!?!??!? I've been SOOOOOOO good!!!!!!
Not to read about it..,

Oh.., well.., supports my suspicisions all along..,

Ms T
-May your camel be infested with gum disease and toe jam AND jock itch for as
long as you are stranded in the desert.., :(

catherine

26 Apr 2002, 22:29:3226/04/2002
Jim Larson wrote:

lets post this on the skiffy board.... I AM JUST KIDDING.

Jim Larson

26 Apr 2002, 22:30:3726/04/2002
Ms T wrote:

> "Jim Larson" wrote:
>> catherine wrote:
>>

>> > on the skiffy board. it is now so choked I can't even reload it to
>> > laugh at the reactions.
>> >
>> > I need a fix.

spoilers

>> Omigod, omigod, omigod...like is Aeryn rilly pregnant? And like, whose
>> the father?
>>
>> How was that?
>>
>> --
>
> I was JUST closing down atf so not to spoil ANYTHING from tonight's
> ep..., and just looking to see a reply (I thought) to something I
> replied to.., )..., and here is THIS!!!!??????? ^^^^^
>
><tears welling up> How *could* you!?!?!?!?!??!? I've been SOOOOOOO
>good!!!!!!
> Not to read about it..,
>
> Oh.., well.., supports my suspicisions all along..,

I am very sorry about that. No excuse. It was careless stupidity on my part.

--
Jim

Jim Larson

26 Apr 2002, 22:31:2926/04/2002
catherine wrote:

I'm not. Got a registered username (or whatever)?

--
Jim

Thinkum

26 Apr 2002, 22:32:4926/04/2002
catherine wrote:
> Thinkum wrote:
>> Ms T wrote:

>>> In English?!
>>
>> The SciFi.com Farscape discussion board:
>>
>> http://www.scifi.com/bboard/browse.cgi/1/5/984
>
> whew. thanks thinkie. I didn't understand the question - so I couldn't
> answer it

No problemo -- took me a minute to realize that she probably hadn't
discovered that playground yet... ;-)

catherine

26 Apr 2002, 22:33:3626/04/2002
Jim Larson wrote:

oh yes
you bet I do.

Brenda

26 Apr 2002, 22:32:3426/04/2002

catherine <casumme...@velocityhsi.com> wrote in message
Oh, go on. You know you want to.

Jim Larson

26 Apr 2002, 22:34:4926/04/2002
Brenda wrote:

She's just a big chicken.

Bawk, bawk, bakaw!

--
Jim

catherine

26 Apr 2002, 22:35:3726/04/2002
Jim Larson wrote:

you want me to post what a girl crichton is on the skiffy board? Okay you
come up with the post and I'll post it.

Jim Larson

26 Apr 2002, 22:42:0726/04/2002
catherine wrote:

"I think Crichton is an idiot. Any real man would have laid down the law with
Aeryn a long time ago. If he's too much of a girl to do that, at least he
should stop wasting time and sleep with Jool and Chiana."

What it lacks in style, it makes up in the braindead and inflammatory
departments.

--
Jim

catherine

26 Apr 2002, 22:45:5826/04/2002
Jim Larson wrote:

it has definite style. I like it.

Jim Lawson

26 Apr 2002, 22:43:4926/04/2002
Thinkum wrote:

> catherine wrote:
>
>>Thinkum wrote:

>>>The SciFi.com Farscape discussion board:
>>>
>>>http://www.scifi.com/bboard/browse.cgi/1/5/984
>>>
>>whew. thanks thinkie. I didn't understand the question - so I couldn't
>>answer it
>>

> No problemo -- took me a minute to realize that she probably hadn't
> discovered that playground yet... ;-)

A very slow to load playground.

--
ne...@jlawson.org mst3k#3801 http://www.jlawson.org
"A seminar on time travel will be held 2 weeks ago"

Thinkum

26 Apr 2002, 22:51:5126/04/2002
Jim Lawson wrote:
> Thinkum wrote:
>> catherine wrote:

>>> whew. thanks thinkie. I didn't understand the question - so I couldn't
>>> answer it
>>
>> No problemo -- took me a minute to realize that she probably hadn't
>> discovered that playground yet... ;-)
>
> A very slow to load playground.

After tonight's ep, I'm surprised it hasn't crashed completely.

catherine

26 Apr 2002, 22:52:2426/04/2002
Thinkum wrote:

> Jim Lawson wrote:
>> Thinkum wrote:

>>> No problemo -- took me a minute to realize that she probably hadn't
>>> discovered that playground yet... ;-)
>>
>> A very slow to load playground.
>
> After tonight's ep, I'm surprised it hasn't crashed completely.

soon, be patient.

Brenda

26 Apr 2002, 22:53:4526/04/2002

Jim Larson <larso...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
Oh, yes. That should be quite sufficient. Hie thee over there right now.

Jim Larson

26 Apr 2002, 22:55:2226/04/2002
catherine wrote:

For a moment, I was picturing you in a pointed hat saying, "I'll get you my
pretty."

--
Jim

catherine

26 Apr 2002, 22:58:1726/04/2002
Jim Larson wrote:

naw the traffic is just huge. The pages are rolling over almost faster than
I can read them so I'm guessing the server won't hold up. Odd thing is
most people seem to think it was a stellar ep. Loads o' shippers over
there.

Jim Larson

26 Apr 2002, 22:59:5426/04/2002
catherine wrote:

Yeah...I seem to recall someone else who thought it was a stellar ep. Lives
in San Francisco or some granola eating place like that...

--
Jim

catherine

26 Apr 2002, 23:01:5326/04/2002
Jim Larson wrote:

me? I thought it was a stellar ep? Are you sure I just didn't say I liked
it? Stellar seems a little over the top. Or are you talking about T.
Erik?

Jim Larson

26 Apr 2002, 23:16:4526/04/2002
catherine wrote:

Don't bother me with degrees and such. I'm too simple to appreciate them.

--
Jim

Nick

27 Apr 2002, 22:23:2227/04/2002
Ms T wrote:

> "catherine" wrote:
>>
>> on the skiffy board. it is now so choked I can't even reload it
>> to laugh at the reactions.
>>
>> I need a fix.
>
> In English?!

Basically the kiddie version of alt.tv.farscape.

Nick

27 Apr 2002, 22:25:0927/04/2002
catherine wrote:

> Jim Larson wrote:
>
>> catherine wrote:

>>> spoiler space because larson has only been here what 2 - 3 years
>>> max?
>>>

>> Damn.

>>> not bad. could you shriek a little more and talk about how cute
>>> ben looked when he was crying?
>>>

>> When was he crying?
>>

> I don't know. He cries in every episode. I just assumed he cried
> in this one. He's such a girl.

He cried when they got shot.

Nick

27 Apr 2002, 22:26:4027/04/2002