idea

Tyler Trafford

Jul 9, 2009, 7:35:08 PM7/9/09
Get Rich Scheme #327

"Bacon-wrapped ice cream sandwiches"
--
Tyler Trafford

Hark ye, Clinker, you are a most notorious offender. You stand convicted of
sickness, hunger, wretchedness, and want.
-- Tobias Smollet

Pat Welch

Jul 9, 2009, 8:21:37 PM7/9/09
Tyler Trafford wrote:
> Get Rich Scheme #327
>
> "Bacon-wrapped ice cream sandwiches"

<shudder>

Thank you for raising my cholesterol just by reading your post.

-Pat

Jim Larson

Jul 9, 2009, 9:38:56 PM7/9/09
Tyler Trafford wrote:

> Get Rich Scheme #327
>
> "Bacon-wrapped ice cream sandwiches"

Bah! The real challenge is in ice cream coated bacon sandwiches.

--
Jim

Tyler Trafford

Jul 9, 2009, 11:59:56 PM7/9/09

I have that effect all the time.
--
Tyler Trafford

"I went into a general store, and they wouldn't sell me anything specific".
-- Steven Wright

Tyler Trafford

Jul 10, 2009, 12:12:40 AM7/10/09

(Bah! Dip and flash-freeze. Serve in cubes in summer drinks.)

Another idea: Bacon Cream Donut.
--
Tyler Trafford

O, it is excellent
To have a giant's strength; but it is tyrannous
To use it like a giant.
-- Shakespeare, "Measure for Measure", II, 2

Jim Larson

Jul 10, 2009, 12:22:28 AM7/10/09
Tyler Trafford wrote:

> Jim Larson wrote:
>> Tyler Trafford wrote:
>>
>>> Get Rich Scheme #327
>>>
>>> "Bacon-wrapped ice cream sandwiches"
>>
>> Bah! The real challenge is in ice cream coated bacon sandwiches.
>
> (Bah! Dip and flash-freeze. Serve in cubes in summer drinks.)
>
> Another idea: Bacon Cream Donut.

(Cream of bacon soup.)

--
Jim

John Iwaniszek

Jul 10, 2009, 9:25:05 AM7/10/09
Jim Larson wrote:

Ice cream coated whole pigs!

John Iwaniszek

Jul 10, 2009, 9:25:53 AM7/10/09
Jim Larson wrote:

aka potato-leek soup.

Tim Weaver

Jul 10, 2009, 2:59:13 PM7/10/09
Jim Larson wrote:

Would you two stop disrespecting bacon, please? Both of you should feel
great shame and hang your heads. You should also be in fear of life and
limb from the Bacon Nazi.

Baconists. Both of you.
--
[None]

(I stole this sig from Wavy "Double Negative" G)

Tyler Trafford

Jul 10, 2009, 5:13:34 PM7/10/09
Tim Weaver wrote:
> Jim Larson wrote:
>> Tyler Trafford wrote:

>>> (Bah! Dip and flash-freeze. Serve in cubes in summer drinks.)
>>>
>>> Another idea: Bacon Cream Donut.
>>
>> (Cream of bacon soup.)
>
> Would you two stop disrespecting bacon, please? Both of you should
> feel great shame and hang your heads. You should also be in fear of
> life and limb from the Bacon Nazi.
>
> Baconists. Both of you.

This is how I celebrate Baconalia.
--
Tyler Trafford

The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist
on coming along and trying to put things in it.
(Diggers)

David Milligan

Jul 10, 2009, 6:55:18 PM7/10/09

"Tyler Trafford" <ttraffor...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Get Rich Scheme #327
>
> "Bacon-wrapped ice cream sandwiches"
> --

Deep fried -- in lard.

Jim Larson

Jul 10, 2009, 8:26:09 PM7/10/09
John Iwaniszek wrote:

Is this a southern thing? Do you put pureed bacon in your morning orange
juice too?

--
Jim

Tim Weaver

Jul 11, 2009, 1:35:16 PM7/11/09
Tyler Trafford wrote:
> Tim Weaver wrote:
>> Jim Larson wrote:

>>> (Cream of bacon soup.)
>>
>> Would you two stop disrespecting bacon, please? Both of you should
>> feel great shame and hang your heads. You should also be in fear of
>> life and limb from the Bacon Nazi.
>>
>> Baconists. Both of you.
>
> This is how I celebrate Baconalia.

Go ahead, then. But if a wild, angry swine eats your testicles remember I
warned you about your inhumane ways.

Tyler Trafford

Jul 11, 2009, 10:21:27 PM7/11/09

Blaming Weaver is also an important observance.
--
Tyler Trafford

Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.

Tim Weaver

Jul 12, 2009, 1:41:54 AM7/12/09

Do you mean like a yearly stand alone event or a whenever you feel like it
event? And how does blaming me relate to bacon? I believe you're just
angry because your horrible get rich quick bacon idea was flawed. I mean,
like, come on... Bacon flavored ice cream would be a much better idea. Even
with little bacon bits mixed in.

(I know I ended that last sentence in a preposition and I don't care.)