Angel -- Jasmine

David Milligan

Nov 14, 2010, 8:32:10 AM11/14/10
Just figured out why Joss hired that thing to play Jasmine -- we
(the audience) can see how disgustingly hideous she really is, while Angel,
Inc. are fooled until Fred gets her blood on her (and improves her looks).
I'm sure they must have spent a fortune on vomit bags having to be
on set with her for so long.

--
David E.
http://daviderl31.blogspot.com/

Andre

Nov 15, 2010, 12:04:48 AM11/15/10

Yes, but did you like her or not ?

Andre

Paul Hyett

Nov 15, 2010, 3:12:05 AM11/15/10
On Sun, 14 Nov 2010 at 08:32:10, David Milligan <david...@yahoo.com>
wrote in alt.tv.buffy-v-slayer :

> Just figured out why Joss hired that thing to play Jasmine -- we
>(the audience) can see how disgustingly hideous she really is, while Angel,
>Inc. are fooled until Fred gets her blood on her (and improves her looks).
> I'm sure they must have spent a fortune on vomit bags having to be
>on set with her for so long.

What, you didn't think the worst part was the use of REM's 'Shiny Happy
People'? :p
--
Paul 'Charts Fan' Hyett

Wouter Valentijn

Nov 19, 2010, 5:18:08 PM11/19/10
David Milligan wrote:
> Just figured out why Joss hired that thing to play Jasmine --
> we (the audience) can see how disgustingly hideous she really is,
> while Angel, Inc. are fooled until Fred gets her blood on her (and
> improves her looks). I'm sure they must have spent a fortune
> on vomit bags having to be on set with her for so long.

??
I take it you don't like Gina Torres?
Never had problems with her.

--
Wouter Valentijn www.j3v.net

http://www.nksf.scifics.com/startrek.html

Giles: "I'd like to test that theory."
'Buffy the Vampire Slayer 6x21: Two To Go.'

liam=mail

David Milligan

Nov 19, 2010, 9:17:19 PM11/19/10

"Wouter Valentijn" <li...@valentijn.nu> wrote in message

> David Milligan wrote:
>> Just figured out why Joss hired that thing to play Jasmine --
>> we (the audience) can see how disgustingly hideous she really is,
>> while Angel, Inc. are fooled until Fred gets her blood on her (and
>> improves her looks). I'm sure they must have spent a fortune
>> on vomit bags having to be on set with her for so long.
>
> ??
> I take it you don't like Gina Torres?
> Never had problems with her.

Nor I, except that I think she's one of the ugliest women I have
ever seen -- pop eyes, horrid mouth, atrocious smile. Had to keep my eyes on
the bottom corner of the TV screen whenever jasmine was shown - didn't want
to toss my supper.