The Christie comparison

1 view

^Temuchin^

Jul 8, 2005, 12:23:20 AM7/8/05

Mr.T

Jul 8, 2005, 1:15:20 AM7/8/05

"^Temuchin^" <eat&sl...@home.com> wrote in message
news:3dnze.176$3n....@nnrp1.ozemail.com.au...

I don't watch this show, but can't avoid seeing it, as it's always running
overtime.
That girl is ALWAYS wearing the same blue knickers.
Does she only have one pair, or does she buy them by the tonne?

MrT.

Zappy

Jul 8, 2005, 6:34:05 AM7/8/05

"^Temuchin^" <eat&sl...@home.com> wrote in message

You have wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much time on your hands (and what's that
white stuff on them as well?????)

Uncle-Fester

Jul 8, 2005, 7:54:27 AM7/8/05
but it was funny , cuummoooon admit it .

Sanctify

Jul 8, 2005, 5:35:17 PM7/8/05

Beats me, but she is a bush pig.

F1refly

Jul 8, 2005, 10:31:36 PM7/8/05

"Mr.T" <MrT@home> wrote in message

> "^Temuchin^" <eat&sl...@home.com> wrote in message
>> http://au.geocities.com/who_to_evict/index.htm
>>
>> Faaaark she is ugly
>
> I don't watch this show, but can't avoid seeing it, as it's always running
> overtime.

It goes from 7PM to 7:35PM. Just tune in then.

Michael

Jul 8, 2005, 11:38:57 PM7/8/05

"Sanctify" <w...@acab.com> wrote in message

great body and tits, but a face like a "can of PAL"

Sanctify

Jul 8, 2005, 11:44:11 PM7/8/05

There's a cliche that says, "You don't look at the mantlepiece when
you're stoking the fire". That might be true, but eventually you have
to come up for air. Same with the "All cats are grey at night", at some
stage you have to see the feline during the day.

She's a shocker - tits and body aside, she looks like a bush pig, acts
like a bush pig, speaks like a bush pig and thus *is* a bush pig. She'd
win the ugliest girl football pull anyday.

Christie - Slapper.

Natalie

Jul 9, 2005, 12:20:30 AM7/9/05
Sanctify wrote:

> Michael wrote:
>
> > great body and tits, but a face like a "can of PAL"
>
> There's a cliche that says, "You don't look at the mantlepiece when
> you're stoking the fire". That might be true, but eventually you have
> to come up for air. Same with the "All cats are grey at night", at some
> stage you have to see the feline during the day.
>
> She's a shocker - tits and body aside, she looks like a bush pig, acts
> like a bush pig, speaks like a bush pig and thus *is* a bush pig. She'd
> win the ugliest girl football pull anyday.
>
> Christie - Slapper.

LOL

That's nasty.

Natalie

Sanctify

Jul 9, 2005, 12:25:12 AM7/9/05

I call it as I see it baby. She's a drunken pick up that, come the next
day, you hope you didn't give your phone number to and you hope you
don't see again.

Value Adding

Jul 9, 2005, 12:38:51 AM7/9/05

So do you poke your own eyes out, or do you just hope you go blind
naturally?

Natalie

Jul 9, 2005, 1:03:21 AM7/9/05
Sanctify wrote:

> Natalie wrote:
> >

> > LOL
> >
> > That's nasty.

> I call it as I see it baby. She's a drunken pick up that, come the next
> day, you hope you didn't give your phone number to and you hope you
> don't see again.

Hey, I didn't disagree with you.

Natalie

Mike

Jul 9, 2005, 1:27:55 AM7/9/05
Poking the fire....

"Natalie" <star...@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message

Mr.T

Jul 9, 2005, 4:56:47 AM7/9/05

"F1refly" <br17...@n17e.com> wrote in message

> It goes from 7PM to 7:35PM.

I wish that was all. What about Eviction night, Uncut, Up Late and god knows
how many other bloody attempts to cash in on this crap.
They all seem to run over time.

MrT.

F1refly

Jul 9, 2005, 7:16:10 AM7/9/05

"Mr.T" <MrT@home> wrote in message

After Uncut is the news and then Up Late so maybe you could try to watch
news earlier on. After Up Late is informercials so you're missing nothing
there. That leaves Friday Night Live which is always over by 9:15 and the
eviction show which is always over by 9:15 as well so there you go. It's not
hard to avoid.

Message has been deleted

Sanctify

Jul 9, 2005, 7:21:15 PM7/9/05

Gotta admit, in my single days I never picked up anything as ugly as
that creature.

Sanctify

Jul 9, 2005, 7:22:15 PM7/9/05

Scary thing is, some people will disagree. I'm sure there's some poor
saps who think she's the hottest thing on TV. They probably think that
Gretels tits are real too.

Michael

Jul 9, 2005, 9:36:55 PM7/9/05

"Sanctify" <w...@acab.com> wrote in message

You get yourself a spare prepaid number, and you give that out.
You divert that prepaid to your main number, so you receive the calls.
If you think you dont want to speak to the person you gave your number to,
you turn the divert off.
Simple.

Natalie

Jul 10, 2005, 12:35:48 AM7/10/05
Horace Wachope wrote:

> On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 15:03:21 +1000, Natalie <star...@iprimus.com.au>
> wrote:

> >Sanctify wrote:
> >>
> >> I call it as I see it baby. She's a drunken pick up that, come the next
> >> day, you hope you didn't give your phone number to and you hope you
> >> don't see again.
> >
> >Hey, I didn't disagree with you.
>
> Have you done this too, Natalie?

Drunken pick ups? No.

Natalie

Message has been deleted

Mr.T

Jul 10, 2005, 1:20:23 AM7/10/05

> After Uncut is the news and then Up Late so maybe you could try to watch
> news earlier on. After Up Late is informercials so you're missing nothing
> there. That leaves Friday Night Live which is always over by 9:15 and the
> eviction show which is always over by 9:15 as well so there you go. It's
not
> hard to avoid.

OK, I'll try harder in future, I promise :-)

MrT.

Natalie

Jul 10, 2005, 1:24:30 AM7/10/05
Horace Wachope wrote:
> Sorry. I misread Sanctify's post. I thought he gave a fake number,
> like in that Seinfeld episode where Elaine wanted her free sub card
> returned.

No fake numbers either.

Natalie

Sanctify

Jul 10, 2005, 2:12:08 AM7/10/05
Horace Wachope wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 14:35:48 +1000, Natalie <star...@iprimus.com.au>
> wrote:
>

> Sorry. I misread Sanctify's post. I thought he gave a fake number,
> like in that Seinfeld episode where Elaine wanted her free sub card
> returned.

Nah, I said you hope you didn't give the skank ANY number at all.
Something to ponder on whilst doing the walk of shame.