Clay's getting sued

flkofcguls

Feb 21, 2006, 12:57:26 PM2/21/06
http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/entertainment/141962004.htm

Fans To Sue Clay Aiken
February 20, 2006, 6:38:03

Upset Clay Fans Plan Class Action Lawsuit.

Nine fans of AMERICAN IDOL star CLAY AIKEN are considering launching a
class
action lawsuit against the singer and his record company bosses
following US
tabloid allegations he's gay.

The unnamed fans were shocked by recent unconfirmed claims from a
retired
soldier that he enjoyed a gay romp with the singer in a hotel room.

In the absence of a firm denial from Aiken, the upset devotees are
deliberating filing a class-action lawsuit and a possible Fair Trade
Commission complaint against the recording and promotional entities
behind
Aiken - after finding a lawyer who will take their case.

The fans are taking great care to protect their identities because
they're
already received serious threats from other Aiken fans.

One of the distressed fans, who is leading the class action charge,
says,
"Because of the threats that have risen out of this, we are being very
careful with what information we reveal, as we settle everything and
first
make arrangements for the safety of ourselves and our families."

She adds, "The individuals behind the lawsuit are nine former fans. We
are
all different ages and backgrounds."

"We are accusing (record labels) RCA and Sony BMG of having a vested
interest in the marketing and promotion of Clay Aiken as a virginal,
asexual
character.
"The recent media about Clay has shown this to, apparently, be a lie,
and
that image (was) only designed to enrich the record company at the
expense
of consumers. We think that is false advertising.

"So, through our complaints, we would hope to force the record
companies to
admit their culpability in this manner and give refunds to anyone who
bought
into the Clay Aiken myth... As former fans, we just feel ripped off and

hurt.

"We believe that this was absolutely fraudulent and that we may have
actionable recourse against the record company."

PeterL

Feb 21, 2006, 1:14:12 PM2/21/06

flkofcguls wrote:
> http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/entertainment/141962004.htm
>
> Fans To Sue Clay Aiken
> February 20, 2006, 6:38:03
>

> The fans are taking great care to protect their identities because
> they're
> already received serious threats from other Aiken fans.

Probably because people will point to them in the street and laugh at
them for being idiots?

Tina Kramer

Feb 21, 2006, 1:15:03 PM2/21/06

flkofcguls <flkof...@aol.com> wrote in article
<1140544646....@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>...

> http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/entertainment/141962004.htm
>
> Fans To Sue Clay Aiken
> February 20, 2006, 6:38:03
>

> Upset Clay Fans Plan Class Action Lawsuit.
>

> Nine fans of AMERICAN IDOL star CLAY AIKEN are considering launching a
> class
> action lawsuit against the singer and his record company bosses
> following US
> tabloid allegations he's gay.

SNIP

Tell me you aren't gullible enough to believe this nonsense. It's all part
of the smear campaign run by professional queers to ruin Clay's career.

Tina

Suzanne D.

Feb 21, 2006, 5:28:28 PM2/21/06
So...did YOU make this up, or did someone else make it up? Clay's fans
believing a tabloid story about him. Uh, yeah.
--S.

"flkofcguls" <flkof...@aol.com> wrote in message

flkofcguls

Feb 21, 2006, 5:58:14 PM2/21/06
>So...did YOU make this up, or did someone else make it up? Clay's fans
>believing a tabloid story about him. Uh, yeah.
>--S.

Of course I didn't make it up. I found it online. I even included the
source of the posted article. Why is everyone jumping up my ass about
this? All I did was post a published news story.

Suzanne D.

Feb 21, 2006, 7:23:39 PM2/21/06

"flkofcguls" <flkof...@aol.com> wrote in message
> Of course I didn't make it up. I found it online. I even included the
> source of the posted article. Why is everyone jumping up my ass about
> this? All I did was post a published news story.

I'm not jumping on your ass. I just thought it was funny to think that
ANYONE would believe this story.
--S.

Giggles

Feb 21, 2006, 9:56:08 PM2/21/06

"PeterL" <po....@gmail.com> wrote in message

Yeah because everyone knew he was gay from the beginning.

Giggles

Feb 21, 2006, 9:56:08 PM2/21/06

"Tina Kramer" <c...@mwt.net> wrote in message

> flkofcguls <flkof...@aol.com> wrote in article
> <1140544646....@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>...
>> http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/entertainment/141962004.htm
>>
>> Fans To Sue Clay Aiken
>> February 20, 2006, 6:38:03
>>

>> Upset Clay Fans Plan Class Action Lawsuit.
>>

>> Nine fans of AMERICAN IDOL star CLAY AIKEN are considering launching a
>> class
>> action lawsuit against the singer and his record company bosses
>> following US
>> tabloid allegations he's gay.
>
> SNIP
>
> Tell me you aren't gullible enough to believe this nonsense. It's all part
> of the smear campaign run by professional queers to ruin Clay's career.
>>
> Tina

Professional queers? People get paid to be queer?

zob

Feb 21, 2006, 11:59:12 PM2/21/06

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Tina Kramer

Feb 22, 2006, 1:45:27 AM2/22/06

zob <z...@yahoo.com> wrote in article
<vcSKf.405393$0l5.398650@dukeread06>...

I'm talking about people like Perez Hilton and Billy Masters who wouldn't
have a job spreading rumors and gossip if they weren't gay.

karenftx

Feb 22, 2006, 2:08:05 AM2/22/06

"Suzanne D." <sdal...@charter.net> wrote in message
My thoughts exactly. I was looking for the punchline at the end. If it is
serious, then OMG, this is totally sad.

G D

Feb 22, 2006, 5:46:01 PM2/22/06
It is a complete HOAX. A group of Clay-haters from the Kelly Clarkson
Express wrote it up as a "press release" and sent a mass-mailing to
every entertainment outlet inbox they could find. Only a handful of
sites actually fell for it.

They're P.O.ed that all major entertainment media, even the late night
comedians, have ignored this story for the garbage it is and they're
trying to keep it in the headlines by involving Aiken's fans. It didn't
really work. But it's amazing ... and rather frightening ... the
lengths to which some freaks will go to bring the poor kid down.

Giggles

Feb 22, 2006, 10:36:19 PM2/22/06

"G D" <Cubb...@webtv.net> wrote in message

Can you provide proof of who started all this? It was more than obvious
that the story wasn't true. They really didn't plan this very well. I mean
Clay could fuck a man right in front of all his fans and his fans would
still think he is a straight virgin. They don't want to see the truth.

G D

Feb 22, 2006, 11:19:00 PM2/22/06
My daughter is a Kelly fan and is privy to many of the Clay-hating
activities that go on at her sites, especially KCE. It started out as a
joke on the board and then one of the ringleaders, who often posts at
Clay boards posing as a disgruntled Clay fan, crossed the line and
actually sent out the story. It's pretty much SOP for them. They've
done much worse, believe it or not.

Your view of Aiken's fans is pretty myopic. You need to stop hanging
out at the Clayboard where most of the conservatives can be found. His
fans are all over the place in terms of religion, musical taste and

G D

Feb 22, 2006, 11:23:09 PM2/22/06
(cont. from last post)

His fans are all over the place in terms of religion, musical tastes and
just about every issue there is. They never agree on anything except
Aiken's talent. You'd be surprised how many of them couldn't care less
what his sexual persuasion is, but they do agree that it's no one's
business.

Why are you so obsessed about it, Giggles?

NjnTx

Feb 22, 2006, 11:41:54 PM2/22/06

This is just one more example of how some haters are trying to ruin Clay's
career. By doing this, they can hurt his fans who are the primary
target.

Beth Peace

Feb 22, 2006, 11:56:18 PM2/22/06
> I mean Clay could fuck a man right in front of all his
> fans and his fans would still think he is a straight virgin. They
> don't want to see the truth.

And he could do the same to a woman right on stage and his detractors
wouldn't believe he's straight.

He doesn't have a problem with gays; his faith doesn't preclude that. He's
had openly gay people in his tour "family". He's said multiple times that
he's straight, and unless he says otherwise, that's good enough for me. It
doesn't affect his great voice either way.

For some unknown reason there are people who would like to silence that
voice. I don't know why, but thankfully, I don't think they're winning.

G D

Feb 22, 2006, 11:52:10 PM2/22/06
So true. It's often unclear whom they hate more - Aiken or his fans -
and why it is so important to them to destroy him and his fans. They
spend much more time obsessing over Aiken than they do over the idol
they claim to love.

NjnTx

Feb 23, 2006, 12:14:24 AM2/23/06
Beth Peace wrote:

|| For some unknown reason there are people who would like to silence that
|| voice.

Oh, there is a reason, Beth. They hate his fans. Remember the IT
Tour? Remember the Ruben/Clay comparisons after AI was over?
Yes, it's all the fault of the fans. I wouldn't be surprised if the fans
got blamed for global warming next.

Smooth B

Feb 25, 2006, 7:53:50 AM2/25/06
On 21 Feb 2006 09:57:26 -0800, "flkofcguls" <flkof...@aol.com>
wrote:

I guess they should have backed Rueben....