2 Adult Homos Rape and Murder a 13-year-old Boy

5 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

BroPossum9

ungelesen,
17.10.1999, 03:00:0017.10.99
an
>From: ever...@aol.com (Every9man)
>Date: Sun, 17 October 1999 12:08 PM EDT
>

>From: "Dog3" <do...@mindspring.com>
>

>Every9man <ever...@aol.com> wrote in message
>
>> From: bropo...@aol.com (BroPossum9)
>
>> >In Northwestern Arkansas Davis Don Carpenter, 38 and Joshua Macave
>> >Brown, 22, have been arrested for abducting, and raping a 13-year-old
>> >boy named Jesse Dirkhising to death.
>>
>> This really stinks and the fact the national media hasn't said anything
>stinks,
>> too.
>>
>> The two murderers will probably get off and then successfully sue the
>state for
>> discrimination. They are, after all, members of a "protected group"
>>

>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>

>> And what protected group are they a member of?
>>
>> Barbara
>
>/Don't bother Barb. It's clueless.
>
>/Michael
>

>********
>
>For a moment I thought he was referring to the Spotted Owl:)
>
>Barbara

As the subject line says, they are homosexuals. Homosexuals are a protected
group.

Every9man

ungelesen,
17.10.1999, 03:00:0017.10.99
an
Subject: Re: 2 Adult Homos Rape and Murder a 13-year-old Boy
From: bropo...@aol.commisary (BroPossum9)
Date: Sun, 17 October 1999 06:55 PM EDT

/As the subject line says, they are homosexuals. Homosexuals are a /protected
/group.

Uh huh, tell Matthew Sheppard that.

Barbara

Nora Hiatt

ungelesen,
17.10.1999, 03:00:0017.10.99
an
> For a moment I thought he was referring to the Spotted Owl:)

Hey!! Don't dis the Spotted Owl!!

I live in the Pacific North West. That little old owl has saved some of
our old growth trees from the timber companies. What we outdoor types
could accomplish through legislation, that little old owl accomplished
it by just being...

Nora

Nora Hiatt

ungelesen,
17.10.1999, 03:00:0017.10.99
an
> Jonathan Schmitz was, unfortunately, convicted of murder

He killed a man in cold blood. It is my understanding it was
premedatated murder. How is it unfortunate that he was convicted?

Nora

Nora Hiatt

ungelesen,
17.10.1999, 03:00:0017.10.99
an
> Wasnt dissing the owl at all Nora, just indicating that it is thankfully ,
> protected

Years ago when George Weyerhauser was small he was kidnapped. He grew
up to lead one of the biggest timber co.'s in the state. Now that he
has cut down all his trees he wants the ones the state owns.

Sometimes I wish the kidnappers had just kept George. :)

Nora

BroPossum9

ungelesen,
18.10.1999, 03:00:0018.10.99
an
>From: ever...@aol.com (Every9man)
>Date: Sun, 17 October 1999 07:38 PM EDT

>Subject: Re: 2 Adult Homos Rape and Murder a 13-year-old Boy
>From: bropo...@aol.commisary (BroPossum9)
>Date: Sun, 17 October 1999 06:55 PM EDT
>
>/As the subject line says, they are homosexuals. Homosexuals are a
>/protected
>/group.
>

>Uh huh, tell Matthew Sheppard that.
>
>Barbara

Protected groups include:

Blacks
Women
Homosexuals
Hispanics
All persons over 40 (including white males)

Employers must hire and promote members of protected groups in order to achieve
"equality". If they fail to do so, they are violating federal law.

Matthew Shepard was murdered and his killers were tried and convicted. I hope
the same happens in this case.

Scott Amedure, of Jenny Jones fame, was killed after revealing a crush on a
heterosexual man. Jonathan Schmitz was, unfortunately, convicted of murder in
that case. Jenny Jones, a member of a protected group, got off scott free.

Sharonpo

ungelesen,
18.10.1999, 03:00:0018.10.99
an
> "Dog3" do...@mindspring.com

><bropo...@aol.commisary> wrote in message >

>> As the subject line says, they are homosexuals. Homosexuals are a

>protected
>> group.
>
>Protected from whom ? Git yer faxts str8 b4 U post.
>
>Michael

Go Michael! Damn, that was good! How you do those number/letter thingies?

Merv

ungelesen,
18.10.1999, 03:00:0018.10.99
an

Mark Denman wrote:

> Babsy Babsy Babsy --
>
> Don't fall for the homosexual propoganda that only those who
> self-identify as homosexuals are homosexuals. Those same propogandists
> got all the way up to the imaginary 10% figure by saying that anyone who
> has ever committed a homosexual act is a homosexual.
>
> You have sex with a member of the same sex you are a homosexual.
>
> That's the definition Babs. Dumbing it down to suit a political agenda
> doesn't change the truth.

I'll second that concept. They're queers.

Merv

Every9man

ungelesen,
18.10.1999, 03:00:0018.10.99
an

From: Nora Hiatt <Nora...@sprintmail.com>

> For a moment I thought he was referring to the Spotted Owl:)

Hey!! Don't dis the Spotted Owl!!

/I live in the Pacific North West. That little old owl has saved some of

our old growth trees from the timber companies. What we outdoor types

/could accomplish through legislation, that little old owl accomplished
it by just being...

/Nora

Wasnt dissing the owl at all Nora, just indicating that it is thankfully ,
protected

Barbara

Debby

ungelesen,
18.10.1999, 03:00:0018.10.99
an
Dear Barb: Yes, and he gave all that Jews rule the world crap. Debby
S.<sarg...@injersey.com>

Every9man wrote:

> From: Sphin...@webtv.net (Jeffrey Jenkins)
>
> Debbie,
>
> Dr. Pierce did not "put Ayn Rand down for being Jewish"
>
> He was putting Ayn Rand down as an individualist
>
> Here is a quote from his broadcast:
>
> "....individualists--a minority of them, I suspect--have bought into a
> semi-religious, semi-philosophical world view called "objectivism" and
> peddled most notably by a Soviet-trained Jewess named Ayn Rand who came
> to America from the Soviet Union in 1926 and began writing books
> extolling the virtues of selfishness and individualism. Some of her
> best-known books are The Fountainhead, Atlas Shrugged, and The Virtue of
> Selfishness.
>
> Another notable individualist in the Ayn Rand mold is Harry Browne, who
> recently has been the Libertarian Party's candidate for President of the
> United States and who wrote a book titled How I Found Freedom in an
> Unfree World. The basic idea is that no one owes anything to anyone
> except himself, and that the only rational objective for any individual
> is to look out for himself, get as much for himself as he can, do
> whatever he wants to do that he can get away with, and to hell with
> everyone else."
>
> ALSO DEBBIE Dr. Pierce has never been in the KKK and was a college
> professor of physics.
>
> http://www.natall.com
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> I'm curious as to why Ayn Rand is referred to as a "soviet trained Jewess" and
> Harry Brown's religion is not mentioned at all.
>
> Barbara

Debby

ungelesen,
18.10.1999, 03:00:0018.10.99
an
Dear Jeff: If you listen to the whole broadcast his buzzword for
individualist is a person who belives in muticultrial living. Debby
S.<sarg...@injersey.com> Just because someone is a professor doesn't mean
that they lead nice lives and are ethical. Debby
S.<sarg...@injersey.com> who knows a hate broadcast when she hears one.

Jeffrey Jenkins

ungelesen,
18.10.1999, 03:00:0018.10.99
an
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm curious as to why Ayn Rand is referred to as a "soviet trained
Jewess" and Harry Brown's religion is not mentioned at all.
Barbara

BARBARA when Dr. Pierce was referring to Ayn Rand as a Jewess, he was
referring to her race, not her religion. Jews are a race of people.

http://www.natall.com

Martha

ungelesen,
18.10.1999, 03:00:0018.10.99
an

God, I'm going to regret this.

Jews are a *race*? How come people I know have *become* Jews? How
about Jews for Jesus? Are they still part of the Jewish "race?"

How do you know they're a race? What *is* a race, in your opinion?

Martha

Sharonpo

ungelesen,
19.10.1999, 03:00:0019.10.99
an
>Martha ma...@erols.com

>Jews are a *race*? How come people I know have *become* Jews? How
>about Jews for Jesus? Are they still part of the Jewish "race?"
>
>How do you know they're a race? What *is* a race, in your opinion?
>
>Martha

I predict that Barbage will play this game with you.

Every9man

ungelesen,
19.10.1999, 03:00:0019.10.99
an

From: Martha <ma...@erols.com>

Jeffrey Jenkins wrote:

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> I'm curious as to why Ayn Rand is referred to as a "soviet trained
> Jewess" and Harry Brown's religion is not mentioned at all.
> Barbara
>
> BARBARA when Dr. Pierce was referring to Ayn Rand as a Jewess, he was
> referring to her race, not her religion. Jews are a race of people.
>
> http://www.natall.com

God, I'm going to regret this.

Jews are a *race*? How come people I know have *become* Jews? How

about Jews for Jesus? Are they still part of the Jewish "race?"

How do you know they're a race? What *is* a race, in your opinion?

Martha

Back in the ~olden` days, we used to say that being Jewish was a religion
`and` a culture. I've never heard of it referenced as a race if there is any
such thing as race to begin with.

But, for arguments sake, I'll change my question.

I'm curious as to why Ayn Rand is referred to as a "soviet trained

Jewess" and Harry Brown's ~race~ is not mentioned at all.

Barbara

Debby

ungelesen,
19.10.1999, 03:00:0019.10.99
an
Dear Jeff: That is where you are wrong. Jewish people are a religion.
There is no seperate race for being Jewish. You tell me what seperate
physical characteristics Jewish people have from others. Debby
S.<sarg...@injersey.com>

Jeffrey Jenkins

ungelesen,
19.10.1999, 03:00:0019.10.99
an
Martha wrote:

"God, I'm going to regret this.

Jews are a *race*? How come people I know have *become* Jews? How about
Jews for Jesus? Are they still part of the Jewish "race?"

MARTHA, no one who is not a Jew can become a Jew. Someone like Sammy
Davis, Jr. can accept Judaism as his religion, but he still remained a
Negro.

Jews for Jesus are still Jews.

Martha further asked:

How do you know they're a race? What *is* a race, in your opinion?

WOW MARTHA!!! The same way I know that the Irish are a race. The same
way I know that the Germans are a race. The same way I know that the
Chinese are a race.

http://www.natall.com

Jeffrey Jenkins

ungelesen,
19.10.1999, 03:00:0019.10.99
an
Barbara the Wonder Girl wrote:

"I'm curious as to why Ayn Rand is referred to as a "soviet trained

Jewess" and Harry Brown's ~race~ is not mentioned at all."
I BELIEVE that Pierce mentioned that Ayn Rand was a "Soviet trained
Jewess" to call attention her roots, being that there was strong
Jewish influence in Soviet Communism.

Brown is generally a Scottish name. I suppose most people know that
Brown is a White Gentile. Pierce often calls his listeners attention to
the Jews, their ways, their activities, and their motives. Pierce does
this so that his people will be aware of who some of the Jews are and
how the Jews work collectively against the White race.

Also Jews often use non-Jewish names so the name Rand some might not
recognize as a Jew.

http://www.natall.com

Mark Denman

ungelesen,
19.10.1999, 03:00:0019.10.99
an
There is a "semitic" race which includes Arabs, but "Jewish" is not a
race.

--
Mark Denman ~W.W.J.J.D.?~ <"what would judge judy do?">

Martha

ungelesen,
19.10.1999, 03:00:0019.10.99
an

The *Irish* are a race?! Jeeze. I've been in a Mixed Marriage all this
time and didn't even know it.

You *are* pretty silly. I'm sure you recognize this.

There is only one race--the human race. Trace your family tree back 17
generations and you'll find you are related to everyone who has ever
lived on this planet. You, god help us all, are my *cousin*.

Martha

Martha

ungelesen,
19.10.1999, 03:00:0019.10.99
an
Mark Denman wrote:

> There is a "semitic" race which includes Arabs, but "Jewish" is not a
> race.

There is no semitic race. "Semitic" refers to descendants of
Shem--remember Shem, Ham and Japeth? Thrown into the Fiery Furnace? In
other words, a family thing. Read your Bible. The Semites are
distinguished by language, not "race."

Martha

Nancy Rudins

ungelesen,
20.10.1999, 03:00:0020.10.99
an
In article <17819-38...@storefull-133.iap.bryant.webtv.net>, Sphin...@webtv.net (Jeffrey Jenkins) writes:

|> Also Jews often use non-Jewish names t

Like Abraham Lincoln?

Kind regards,
Nancy

--
Live life like making pudding. Cook, then chill.

Nancy Rudins nru...@ncsa.uiuc.edu
http://www.ncsa.uiuc.edu/People/nrudins/

Jeffrey Jenkins

ungelesen,
20.10.1999, 03:00:0020.10.99
an
You know, it is really hard to believe that you people are serious. I
didn't realize people were this ignorant. Arabs are Semites and Jews
are also Semites. Jews are a race.

And Martha, Shem, Ham, and Japeth were the sons of Noah and were not the
ones who were thrown into a fiery furnace. The three who were thrown
into the fiery furnance were Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego.

And Martha, if you are any relation to me, you would be my crazy aunt.

If there is anyone out there who has more sense than Mark Denman and
Martha, and you are White, check out: http://www.natall.com

Debby wrote:

"Dear Jeff: That is where you are wrong. Jewish people are a religion.
There is no seperate race for being Jewish. You tell me what seperate
physical characteristics Jewish people have from others."

DEAR GOD DEBBY you are really serious aren't you! Well, Debby look at
Jew Howard Stern....look at the big hooked nose.

Many American Jews are mixed with Aryan (White) blood. So many
American-Jews have blond hair and blue eyes like William Cohen. Or Paul
Newman who is a half-Jew.

Look at the Jewish religion. Read the Old Testament, or the Talmud.
The Jewish religion is a race-based supremacist religion. And even
non-religious Jews still come from this culture and generally consider
themselves superior to non-Jews. And Jews are fiercely loyal to one
another. Loyal to other Jews, whether they are religious or not,
whether they are Democrat or Republican, communist or capitalist, Jews
are loyal to other Jews.

http://www.natall.com

Mark Denman

ungelesen,
20.10.1999, 03:00:0020.10.99
an
Dear Jeff - since both Arabs and Jews are of the "semitic" race, why do
you then go on to say that "Jew" is a race?

I agree that Arabs and Jews are Semites.

I do not agree that Jews by themselves are a separate race.

Jeffrey Jenkins wrote:

> You know, it is really hard to believe that you people are serious. I
> didn't realize people were this ignorant. Arabs are Semites and Jews

> are also Semites. Jews are a race.
>
> And Martha, Shem, Ham, and Japeth were the sons of Noah and were not the
> ones who were thrown into a fiery furnace. The three who were thrown
> into the fiery furnance were Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego.

Oh my god. You're right. Sorry. Thanks for the correction.

And you still are a silly, silly man.

<smooch>

Martha

Babyface

ungelesen,
21.10.1999, 03:00:0021.10.99
an

Jeffrey Jenkins <Sphin...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> You know, it is really hard to believe that you people are serious. I
> didn't realize people were this ignorant. Arabs are Semites and Jews
> are also Semites. Jews are a race.
>
> And Martha, Shem, Ham, and Japeth were the sons of Noah and were not the
> ones who were thrown into a fiery furnace. The three who were thrown
> into the fiery furnance were Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego.
>
> And Martha, if you are any relation to me, you would be my crazy aunt.

LOL. Oh well, Martha may blast the piss out of me for his, but I thought
this was hilarious!

Babyface

carm...@uniserve.com

ungelesen,
21.10.1999, 03:00:0021.10.99
an

Martha wrote:

> There is no semitic race. "Semitic" refers to descendants of
> Shem--remember Shem, Ham and Japeth? Thrown into the Fiery Furnace? In
> other words, a family thing. Read your Bible. The Semites are
> distinguished by language, not "race."

Yes, you had best read *your* bible...Shem, Ham & Japeth in the fiery
furnace?!??

Michael Newton

ungelesen,
21.10.1999, 03:00:0021.10.99
an
Jeffrey Jenkins wrote:

> You know, it is really hard to believe that you people are serious. I
> didn't realize people were this ignorant. Arabs are Semites and Jews
> are also Semites. Jews are a race.

Incorrect. "Jews" are a religion, and their number has included
African Americans such as Sammy Davis Jr., various Asians, etc.
Science recognizes three races of mankind: Caucasoid, Negroid, and
Mongoloid. The race is determined by shape of the skull and other
skeletal features, primarily. Skin color has little to do with it, and
religion--a personal choice--nothing at all.

mn

Kjevin Bjurnett

ungelesen,
21.10.1999, 03:00:0021.10.99
an
On Wed, 20 Oct 1999 21:07:42 -0400 (EDT), john...@webtv.net
<john...@webtv.net> wrote:

>"Jews are loyal to other jews"
>
>Except for WHITES, in the US, this holds true for ALL ethnic groups !!!
>(RIGHT BROTHERS!!!)
>
>Marcia baby, tried to play the "woman" card with OJ, but the JURY played
>the RACE card (although personally, I have a reasonable doubt) !!!
>
>The document I would have ALL read is, "THE PROTOCOLS OF THE ELDERS OF
>ZION" - which is NOW being condemned as a FORGERY - commissioned by the
>Tartars --- I do NOT know ??? BROFMAN is one of, if NOT THEE ONE, most
>POWERFUL MEN in the world - AND READILY ADMITS IT AND DWELLS IN THAT
>CONTROL / ZIONISM !!!

The so-called "Protocols" were invented by the Russian Czarist secret police.

Anti-semite.

--
"This (besides the fact that as many awards as possible were attempted to
"increase the labling" effect) proves beyond a SHADOW of a doubt that I

Kjevin Bjurnett

ungelesen,
21.10.1999, 03:00:0021.10.99
an
On Thu, 21 Oct 1999 17:33:10 -0400 (EDT), john...@webtv.net
<john...@webtv.net> wrote:
>x-no-archive: yes
>
>kjb: YOU are batting a thousand !!!
>Second (out of two) STUPID posts !!!

Pot. Kettle. Black. Idiot.

>1) The Czarist SS was the TARTARS !!!

So what?

>2)Who PROVED to you that the "PROTOCOLS" were "invented" by them -
>BROFMAN'S JERUSALEM TIMES !!!

Who the fuck is this Brofman you keep going on about? Since I have no
idea who this person is, and have never read the "Jerusalem Times",
I don't see how your bizarre remark is relevant.

>If you would like to talk history boob, FACTS, would be a NICE START !!!
>FACTS, NOT REVISIONISM OR LIBO CONJECTURE !!!

Why don't you start dealing in facts, instead of your silly anti-Semitic
conspiracy-mongering, you raving nutjob.

Kjevin Bjurnett

ungelesen,
21.10.1999, 03:00:0021.10.99
an
On Fri, 22 Oct 1999 00:09:00 -0700, Dog3 <do...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>x-no-archive: yes
>
><john...@webtv.net> wrote in message

>> x-no-archive: yes
>>
>> kjb: YOU are batting a thousand !!!
>> Second (out of two) STUPID posts !!!
>>
>> 1) The Czarist SS was the TARTARS !!!
>>
>> 2)Who PROVED to you that the "PROTOCOLS" were "invented" by them -
>> BROFMAN'S JERUSALEM TIMES !!!
>>
>> If you would like to talk history boob, FACTS, would be a NICE START !!!
>> FACTS, NOT REVISIONISM OR LIBO CONJECTURE !!!
>>
>> IT IS NOT WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW
>> THAT WILL HURT YOU - IT IS WHAT YOU KNOW THAT AIN'T SO !!!
>>
>> 'Those who trade LIBERTY for a little
>> safety deserve neither liberty nor safety'
>>
>> With GODS LOVE !!!
>> Capt JOHN
>>

>*sigh*... Give it up Cap. He's one of those AUK wannabes flooding dozens
>of newsgroups with Troll posts. Ignore it and it'll go bye bye. Mommy is
>going to have to put it down for it's nap soon.

That is where you are 100% wrong. I actually read alt.true-crime. True,
I do also read alt.usenet.kooks, but that is nothing but a coincidence.

Do you agree that the so-called "Protocols" are a forgery, or are you
in the orbit of the anti-Semitic conspiracy nuts who think it's real?

Doktor Pete

ungelesen,
22.10.1999, 03:00:0022.10.99
an
In <slrn80uk2...@waltz.rahul.net>, k...@catnip.org (Kjevin
Bjurnett) wrote:

>On Wed, 20 Oct 1999 21:07:42 -0400 (EDT), john...@webtv.net
> <john...@webtv.net> wrote:
>>
>>"Jews are loyal to other jews"
>>
>>Except for WHITES, in the US, this holds true for ALL ethnic groups !!!
>>(RIGHT BROTHERS!!!)
>>
>>Marcia baby, tried to play the "woman" card with OJ, but the JURY played
>>the RACE card (although personally, I have a reasonable doubt) !!!
>>
>>The document I would have ALL read is, "THE PROTOCOLS OF THE ELDERS OF
>>ZION" - which is NOW being condemned as a FORGERY - commissioned by the
>>Tartars --- I do NOT know ??? BROFMAN is one of, if NOT THEE ONE, most
>>POWERFUL MEN in the world - AND READILY ADMITS IT AND DWELLS IN THAT
>>CONTROL / ZIONISM !!!
>
>The so-called "Protocols" were invented by the Russian Czarist secret police.

Yeah, but news travels slowly in WebTVLand.

>Anti-semite.

That was the longest post I've yet seen by Captain John. He's normally
merely abrupt and bigoted. Have fun with him.
--
"Mankind was born free, and is everywhere in chainstores."
Doklands Mafia | http://www.fluxus.freeserve.co.uk

Douglas M. Case

ungelesen,
22.10.1999, 03:00:0022.10.99
an
In article <380EF7...@worldnet.att.net>, Michael Newton
<eyeo...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>Incorrect. "Jews" are a religion, and their number has included
>African Americans such as Sammy Davis Jr., various Asians, etc.

It is also possible to be a Jew and be non-religious, or to profess some
other religion. Judaism, I think, is most properly termed a heritage.

>Science recognizes three races of mankind: Caucasoid, Negroid, and
>Mongoloid.

Stated too boldly by at least half. Race is another word for
subspecies, and subspecific differences are genetic traits which arise in
Mendelian populations breeding in isolation. But there is no agreement
that human "racial" differences arose in that fashion. The opposing view
is that these distinctions are clinal; that is, that they are the result
of selective pressures on distinct ecological niches which have little to
do with populations.
Perhaps the argument can be stuffed into a teapot, but it's important to
note a couple of things. First, typological measurement was the product
of a hopelessly ethnocentric viewpoint and a relatively unsophisticated
understanding of natural selection. No one arguing for racial distinction
today accepts what was made of them. Second, the traits said to
distinguish populations in fact operate on persons, and there is as much
variability within the "Mongoloid race", e.g., as there is between races.
And third, the modern world has all but eliminated isolated breeding
groups, except in Utah.

The Inuit are short and fat,
It's all because of where they're at.
So if a hoops team you're preparin',
You might recruit a Subsaharan.

dmc

------------------
Kelsey Grammer has been in and out of Betty Ford
more often than Gerald Ford.

-Jeffrey Ross

Nora Hiatt

ungelesen,
22.10.1999, 03:00:0022.10.99
an
> always go back to a few choice TRUTHS:
> THE MOST IMPORTANT DECEPTION OF SATAN and MOST DEVASTATING, IS
> CONVINCING THE WORLD, SHE DOES NOT EXIST !!!

Twice this evening I'm forced to agree with you!!!

What is this world coming too!!

Nora

Anonymous

ungelesen,
23.10.1999, 03:00:0023.10.99
an
On Fri, 22 Oct 1999 00:09:00, "Dog3" <do...@mindspring.com> said:

>x-no-archive: yes
>
><john...@webtv.net> wrote in message
>> x-no-archive: yes
>>
>> kjb: YOU are batting a thousand !!!
>> Second (out of two) STUPID posts !!!
>>
>> 1) The Czarist SS was the TARTARS !!!
>>
>> 2)Who PROVED to you that the "PROTOCOLS" were "invented" by them -
>> BROFMAN'S JERUSALEM TIMES !!!
>>
>> If you would like to talk history boob, FACTS, would be a NICE START !!!
>> FACTS, NOT REVISIONISM OR LIBO CONJECTURE !!!
>>
>> IT IS NOT WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW
>> THAT WILL HURT YOU - IT IS WHAT YOU KNOW THAT AIN'T SO !!!
>>
>> 'Those who trade LIBERTY for a little
>> safety deserve neither liberty nor safety'
>>
>> With GODS LOVE !!!
>> Capt JOHN
>>

>*sigh*... Give it up Cap. He's one of those AUK wannabes flooding dozens
>of newsgroups with Troll posts. Ignore it and it'll go bye bye. Mommy is
>going to have to put it down for it's nap soon.

Look who is talking. Be sure not to ask Dog3 about his flooding of AUK
with his own posts, trying to annoy them more than he already has. It
worked too, more people are posting in WH and AT-C thanks to Dog3 and
Debby.

They sit around, taunting AUK and AF for weeks then bitch when those two
groups return the favor.

>Michael

Every9man

ungelesen,
23.10.1999, 03:00:0023.10.99
an

From: Anonymous <nob...@replay.com>

On Fri, 22 Oct 1999 00:09:00, "Dog3" <do...@mindspring.com> said:

><john...@webtv.net> wrote in message

>> kjb: YOU are batting a thousand !!!
>> Second (out of two) STUPID posts !!!
>>
>> 1) The Czarist SS was the TARTARS !!!
>>
>> 2)Who PROVED to you that the "PROTOCOLS" were "invented" by them -
>> BROFMAN'S JERUSALEM TIMES !!!
>>
>> If you would like to talk history boob, FACTS, would be a NICE START !!!
>> FACTS, NOT REVISIONISM OR LIBO CONJECTURE !!!
>>
>> IT IS NOT WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW
>> THAT WILL HURT YOU - IT IS WHAT YOU KNOW THAT AIN'T SO !!!
>>
>> 'Those who trade LIBERTY for a little
>> safety deserve neither liberty nor safety'
>>
>> With GODS LOVE !!!
>> Capt JOHN
>>

>*sigh*... Give it up Cap. He's one of those AUK wannabes flooding dozens
>of newsgroups with Troll posts. Ignore it and it'll go bye bye. Mommy is
>going to have to put it down for it's nap soon.

Look who is talking. Be sure not to ask Dog3 about his flooding of AUK
with his own posts, trying to annoy them more than he already has. It
worked too, more people are posting in WH and AT-C thanks to Dog3 and
Debby.

They sit around, taunting AUK and AF for weeks then bitch when those two
groups return the favor.

>Michael

~~~~~

Perhaps you should direct your complaint to Zitty who was the one who started
it all by inviting AUK to come over to begin with ,with that stupid poll.

Barbara

Anonymous

ungelesen,
23.10.1999, 03:00:0023.10.99
an

Oh yea Barbara, there is no need to point out how you joked with Martha
etc. about AUK and AF at the Waffle House. Of course you lashed out at
them when they were taunting those groups. You didn't want to take
part, right Barbara? Stop trying to blame others for what you four have
brought here.

Before you get up on your high horse and try to run away from all this
like Martha did why you don't you think about what really happened here,
that you, Debby, Martha & Dog3 wouldn't shut up about them until they
turned the tables against us all here.

Your version of History is far different from what you have said. I
still haven't seen you tell Debby or Dog3 to shut up, oh yea I forgot.
They have done nothing wrong here. Hypocrite.

>Barbara

Anonymous

ungelesen,
23.10.1999, 03:00:0023.10.99
an
On Sat, 23 Oct 1999, "Dog3" <do...@mindspring.com> said:

>x-no-archive: yes
>
>Anonymous <nob...@replay.com> wrote in message

>> Look who is talking. Be sure not to ask Dog3 about his flooding of AUK
>> with his own posts, trying to annoy them more than he already has. It
>> worked too, more people are posting in WH and AT-C thanks to Dog3 and
>> Debby.
>>
>> They sit around, taunting AUK and AF for weeks then bitch when those two
>> groups return the favor.
>>

>You need to get your facts straight, skid mark. You are entirely too
>boring and tiresome to respond to again.

Yea Dog3, I heard you the five other times you said I am too boring to
respond to again. I heard that when you said two or thee other times
I'm not worth your time. Funny how you spend such a large amount of
time on telling me I'm not worth your time.

><plonk>

Yea, sure. See you in the next thread you respond to me, telling me I'm
not worth the time.

Anonymous

ungelesen,
23.10.1999, 03:00:0023.10.99
an
On Sat, 23 Oct 1999, "Dog3" <do...@mindspring.com> said:

>x-no-archive: yes
>
>Every9man <ever...@aol.com> wrote in message

>> Perhaps you should direct your complaint to Zitty who was the one who
>started
>> it all by inviting AUK to come over to begin with ,with that stupid poll.
>>
>> Barbara
>
>It's too stupid. It keeps crossposting to it's own group, even posts that
>weren't posted her to begin with. I've written it off as brain dead.

Yes Dog3, *EVERYBODY* knows that you are following up to all of my posts
telling me just how much of a waste of time I am, we know quite will how
you have written me off. After all you've said it about 20 times today.

>Michael

Nora Hiatt

ungelesen,
23.10.1999, 03:00:0023.10.99
an
Capt John. I believe that abortions are wrong. See my reply to your
post and how abortions or offered aborts had or would have had a
negative effect on people I care about lives.

I cannot condem a rape victim or a woman whose health would be dangered
by given birth for having an abortion before the first 3
months. That is when I have read that the baby feels pain.

Nora (BTW I was a bit hysterical when I replied some of the memories are
not really pleasant).

Nora

0 neue Nachrichten