Treasure Hunters Complain About High Dollar Dowsing Machines

Anonymous

Apr 2, 2008, 10:28:16 PM4/2/08
Here are just two samples of thousands of complaints about some of the high dollar scam dowsing rods on the market today. There is nothing surprising about the results these individuals experienced. Later I will tell you why they all fail.

"I have a partner, we bought LRL 2 unit from Fitzgerald, the treasure
navigator which is his top of the line LRL product. but it doesn't work well, it ignores the real target and located some rings near and far from target, some sites it pinpoint signal lines which really doesn't have any treasure buried on that place. When we drill the place the Navigator point is nothing, its handheld locator the PPL is also same."

"I am using a single handheld lrl from Rangertell, its a frequency resonance machine, it used a gold sample everytime on locating site, i faced many challenge from other detectorist in my place they only using dowsing rods. we hide gold sample from a distance and using their dowsing rod, they couldnt able to locate. when they hide the gold sample my locator located it easily. but when i am locating the true and real target. my locator pick up some signals, the exact frequency that my target was supposed to be, 1 box gold, 1 box of silver bars and 1 box of jewels, with 1 meter apart buried in 1 hole. after the first spot was located i drill using pipes with water and signal gone, then i locate again then about 150 meters plus i located again a new signal , i repeat the drilling process and signal was gone again, then i stop locating on that place. this is the biggest problem now, i couldnt locate the real target."

Of course these poor treasure hunters failed. What they don't understand is what exactly they are dealing with.

Here is The Truth About The High-Dollar Dowsing Machines mentioned above.

Those devices, like the LRL/MFD units sold by Dell Winders and Tim Williams all depend completely on the ancient occult practice of dowsing. NONE, I REPEAT, NONE!!! of the electronic doo-dads connected to the L-rods that accompany these devices serve in ANY way to enhance the dowsing response experienced by those poor operators. Therefore, the L-rods can ONLY respond to the wishful thinking and conscious thoughts of the poor fool that shelled out all the bucks in the first place. As soon as those poor fools parted with their $$$$ in return for a pseudo-enhanced dowsing rod - the scammer that took their money went laughing all the way to the bank. Another sucker learned his lesson the hard way.

High-dollar dowsing gadgets don't work any different from a 25 cent piece of wire bent in the shape of L, and as you can read in the above quotes, they found that fact out, too late, and at the cost of many thousands of dollars.

Too bad fellows, but you have been screwed by a couple of the finest scammer wallet miners in the business today. The laugh is on you.

The Watcher