Girls and the Transformers Who Love Them.

Matt Marshall

Aug 18, 2001, 1:51:34 PM8/18/01
> Um, http://www.darkmount.com/violet/sexyviolet.html
>
> Don't blame me, blame the person who asked me to post this!

I don't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't THAT

[Cries]

Hooper X

Aug 18, 2001, 1:54:52 PM8/18/01
Blah blah blah Finback blah blah:

>Um, http://www.darkmount.com/violet/sexyviolet.html

The LONELY quotient of the entire UNIVERSE just tripled.

OTOH, what was that toy with Blaster and Soundwave? Was that a Twincast? The
legs/speakers looked really odd...

-HX, nothin' like tweaked-out horsefaced crack whores posing with toys to turn
ME on....

"I must kill you, because God told me to." -Tigatron(?)

"Vooral die smeerlap van een Hooper X !! QWe hate yopu !!!!!!!!" -Drunken
Dutchmen

www.sexsexworld.com <-PLEASE KILL MY LONELY.

To contact me, take off that stupid looking hat you wear.

Megatronsdomain

Aug 18, 2001, 2:00:16 PM8/18/01
We can see she like toys ?
"Matt Marshall" <ma...@jagaroth.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

Bluestreak7

Aug 18, 2001, 3:08:45 PM8/18/01
>Um, http://www.darkmount.com/violet/sexyviolet.html
>
>Don't blame me, blame the person who asked me to post this!

Of course I won't blame you Fin. It's just your LONELINESS taking over.

Heh. I think of all the reactions that Transfans who haven't seen this are
getting. And then I laugh. Actually, its not as bad as you think.

--Bluestreak7, your friendly neighborhood Transfan

http://www.geocities.com/bluestreak7tf
I will live forever....or die trying
G1 Episode count: 95
Newest TF Item(s): Prowl, X-Brawn, WARS/Crosswise, Hot Shot/REV

noname

Aug 18, 2001, 3:58:13 PM8/18/01
Yea same with me...

Those have got to be fake pics or something

noname

Aug 18, 2001, 3:59:23 PM8/18/01
He lies those under the age of 12 should not go to this page ;)

On 18 Aug 2001 19:08:45 GMT, mrsw...@aol.commscan (Bluestreak7)

Stranger

Aug 18, 2001, 4:07:06 PM8/18/01
"Girls and the transformers who love them"?? But they can't be together!
They're from different worlds! It'll never work out! Oh my life has been a
waste!

--
Stranger- Worst Web Ad Ever!

Recharge

Aug 18, 2001, 4:37:10 PM8/18/01
On Sat, 18 Aug 2001 19:58:13 GMT, noname attempted to make noise like the
humanoids and grunted:

>Those have got to be fake pics or something

Nope. She's Transfan/Dealer Roe-Tursi's roommate. I remember when she had a
hotwheels auction on Ebay (The roommate, not Rose)...certainly the most...unique
hot wheels pictures I've seen...

Recharge

A heavy dose of reality...with a shot of piss and vinegar
recha...@hotmail.com

Daniel Suh

Aug 18, 2001, 4:49:43 PM8/18/01
"Finback" <fin...@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message

> Um, http://www.darkmount.com/violet/sexyviolet.html
>
> Don't blame me, blame the person who asked me to post this!

Ooooookay there. That's great, yeah, that's real swell. I can almost hear
the sound of a hundred zippers coming undone on the pants of a hundred sad
and lonely male Transfans. Hell, this is probably as close to a naked woman
as they've ever been.

Suspsy

"Find any new 'positions' lately?" -Rattrap

Brian Kilby

Aug 18, 2001, 4:58:52 PM8/18/01

Recharge <nos...@newsranger.com> wrote in message

> On Sat, 18 Aug 2001 19:58:13 GMT, noname attempted to make noise like the
> humanoids and grunted:
> >Those have got to be fake pics or something
>
> Nope. She's Transfan/Dealer Roe-Tursi's roommate. I remember when she
had a
> hotwheels auction on Ebay (The roommate, not Rose)...certainly the
most...unique
> hot wheels pictures I've seen...

That reminds me of sugars...@aol.com, the eBay dealer who would always
have pics of herself in a bikini or...a towel...while holding the item she
was selling. Often it was pretty mediocre stuff, it managed to sell for a
pretty good price anyway.

Brian Kilby

Aug 18, 2001, 5:04:26 PM8/18/01

Daniel Suh <danie...@home.com> wrote in message

> "Finback" <fin...@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message
>

> > Um, http://www.darkmount.com/violet/sexyviolet.html
> >
> > Don't blame me, blame the person who asked me to post this!
>
> Ooooookay there. That's great, yeah, that's real swell. I can almost hear
> the sound of a hundred zippers coming undone on the pants of a hundred sad
> and lonely male Transfans. Hell, this is probably as close to a naked
woman
> as they've ever been.

Zippers? Transfans don't use zippers. They wear jogging pants or
wind-breakers. Just slide 'em down and--well, you get the idea. Just
remember: Elastic.

Robowang who tastes mighty good

Aug 18, 2001, 6:24:44 PM8/18/01
>OTOH, what was that toy with Blaster and Soundwave? Was that a Twincast?
>The
>legs/speakers looked really odd...
>
>-HX,

That toy is some offbrand boombox robot. I own it, actually. It's made of
better quality plastic that the actual Blaster or Soundwave, and his
transformation is cooler too. He also has more articulation.

Robowang

"Froo Froo Pepsi Monkey!" ~ Max, my little heroine.

Enter the House of 'Wang!
http://www.100megsfree2.com/robowang/houseofwang.html
"One time a mouse bit me." ~ e-Bay feedback given to me by Straxus

Jlt8382

Aug 18, 2001, 7:06:12 PM8/18/01
>From: "Daniel Suh" danie...@home.com

>Ooooookay there. That's great, yeah, that's real swell. I can almost hear
>the sound of a hundred zippers coming undone on the pants of a hundred sad
>and lonely male Transfans. Hell, this is probably as close to a naked woman
>as they've ever been.
>
>Suspsy

LOL.

That was really...odd. Kind of ruined some of my innocent memories of those
toys.

I'm relieved my girlfriend only takes a passing intrest in my tf's. :o)

Victor

Aug 18, 2001, 7:32:01 PM8/18/01
Why would you post this?
Did she play with your Sixshot?
no...
Did she give you a nice headmaster?
no...
Or are you just happy with NIghtbeat?
Visit: http://www.geocities.com/chrioboy/
Its got lots of pretty pictures :]

Bozo

Aug 18, 2001, 8:00:31 PM8/18/01
>Don't blame me, blame the person who asked me to post this!

Welly welly well, looks like those Botcon pimps came in handy for someone.

DA NA DA DA DAAAAA!
--=[[[ Gijarai ]]]=--

noname

Aug 18, 2001, 8:32:51 PM8/18/01
I hope hope hope that you're joking with me

On Sat, 18 Aug 2001 20:37:10 GMT, Recharge <nos...@newsranger.com>

noname

Aug 18, 2001, 8:38:30 PM8/18/01
Claps

Stranger

Aug 18, 2001, 9:10:38 PM8/18/01
Well, the most interesting thing I saw were those Optimus and Rodimus
plushies.

I have a friend who has been lookign all over for ones like those. Anyone
know if Rose used a pattern to make those, or did she make them from
scratch?

--
Stranger- Impulse's #1 fan, next to Max of course.

noname

Aug 18, 2001, 10:12:30 PM8/18/01
If she did I don't wana know what accessorys she made for em

Zobovor

Aug 18, 2001, 10:42:40 PM8/18/01
Finback wrote:

>Don't blame me, blame the person who asked me to post this!

Well, I blame you for not posting some kind of warning for those of us who have
small children in the room. I usually wait until they're asleep if I want to
go visit a porn site.

GARDNER1138

Aug 18, 2001, 11:05:30 PM8/18/01
<< -HX, nothin' like tweaked-out horsefaced crack whores posing with toys to
turn
ME on.... >>

Banana-tittied, refried-bean-smear nippled, no-curve, Miss White Trash U.S.A.
third runner up with really badly placed tattoos. Makes Christina Aguilera look
like Catherine Zeta Jones!

Recharge

Aug 19, 2001, 12:52:45 AM8/19/01
On 18 Aug 2001 23:32:01 GMT, Victor attempted to make noise like the humanoids
and grunted:

>Why would you post this?

Umm...it's funny and Transformers related?

Yeah, Fin shoulda warned about nude content but, other than that, it was the
highlight of the day. Heh.

Josh Burchfield

Aug 19, 2001, 3:35:25 AM8/19/01
Hahahahaha. LMAO... Send her to my place when you're done... That's
hilarious. You can get her to sign autographs at the next Botcon if you
dress her up as Blackarachnia the cyber stripper.

Bravo!(but a warning would have been nice)

Josh

> Um, http://www.darkmount.com/violet/sexyviolet.html

> Don't blame me, blame the person who asked me to post this!

> --
> * fin...@animail.net
> * "Food comes from dirt, it's scientific" - The Aquabats, "Worms Make
> Dirt".

superspy

Aug 19, 2001, 1:34:02 AM8/19/01
zob...@aol.com (Zobovor) took a deep breath, fired a few neurons, and
then said <20010818224240...@mb-mg.aol.com>:

Yeah, well, ask yourself this: Would you rather your kids see porn or
random images from rotten.com? And no, "neither" isn't an answer.

And, to be completely honest here, the pictures are just of a naked woman
and her(?) toys. Outside of maybe warping some childhood memories of
yours, there's NOTHING here that could possibly scar a child for life
other than them thinking "Damn, Optimus got a great parking spot!" a few
years down the line. There's no blood, no gore, no depravity of any kind
other than some questionable taste in anime; so, if I may be a little
blunt here, get off the soapbox you kinda forced yourself atop. There are
much more important things re: raising your kids that you should be
concerned with than them catching a quick glimpse of a breast.

superspy, and exactly what part of "sexyviolet.html" made you think the
site was G-rated, anyway?

Prowl

Aug 19, 2001, 1:33:47 AM8/19/01
>Um, http://www.darkmount.com/violet/sexyviolet.html

>Don't blame me, blame the person who asked me to post this!

Woooooooah....
..... That was very unusual.

Roe Tursi

Aug 19, 2001, 1:59:21 AM8/19/01
Hello all!
As much as I dislike ATT, I can't help but read/reply to this thread,
for obvious reasons. :)

First of all... to explain these bizarre pics that whoever(was it
Fin?) posted here... my roomie and I got a little silly with the
digital camera.. (She's the one that wrote the cheasy text though.)
...but there actually is somewhat of a purpose to these pics. You see
Violet makes quite a good living with her website, which is not unlike
soft porn. We try to come up with new and original material all the
time, and I thought weird pics with collectibles might be neat.
(strange stuff sells best) There are hundreds of other pics very
similar to these on her website, which I highly recommend you check
out: www.aboutviolet.com

For the guy who claims the pics are fake... wtf??? How can they be
fake? Is it really that hard to imagine two good looking girls with a
passing interest in toy collecting? And no, she wasn't just posing
with my toys. Violet actually really does like Transformers, anime,
and so on. Aside from several other conventions, she's attended
Botcon99 and has expressed interest in going to Botcon next year.

About the Transformer stuffies, I created my own patterns and sewed
everything entirely from scratch. Aside from the Optimus and Rodimus
in the pictures, I also have patterens for Megatron, Starscream and
Soundwave. My next stuffie will probably be Shockwave, but mostly just
because I have a plethora of purple fabric lying around. I may also do
an Omega Supreme because he's in the same colors as Rodimus and I have
just enough extra fabric left over. I'm open to suggestions, really.

About the blue radiobot with Blaster and Soundwave.. it's a neat knock
off-ish type toy that was given to me at Botcon this year. (Thanks
Rich!) It has a really cool transformation, and is also a working
radio! I still need a good name for him though... (again, I'm open for
suggestions.)

Thats about all I can think of to say...
-Roe

Zobovor

Aug 19, 2001, 2:16:22 AM8/19/01
"superspy" <super...@iname.com> wrote:

>There's no blood, no gore, no depravity of any kind other than some
>questionable taste in anime; so, if I may be a little blunt here, get off
>the soapbox you kinda forced yourself atop. There are much more
>important things re: raising your kids that you should be concerned
>with than them catching a quick glimpse of a breast.

If I may be equally blunt, it's not your place to decide what is or is not
appropriate for my children.

>superspy, and exactly what part of "sexyviolet.html" made you think
>the site was G-rated, anyway?

Silly of me to assume that it was safe to click a link provided by a
semi-regular poster to a toy newsgroup.

jim dorey

Aug 19, 2001, 3:14:48 AM8/19/01
i must admit i prefer some other places for nekkid chick pics, but in this case
it's someone who appreciates polymorphic robotics.

Daniel Suh wrote:

--
www.skaar.101main.net from 20:00 to 7:30 AST, ask for free access to the hidden
directories

Duo Maxwell

Aug 19, 2001, 5:02:49 AM8/19/01

"Finback" <fin...@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message

> Um, http://www.darkmount.com/violet/sexyviolet.html
>
> Don't blame me, blame the person who asked me to post this!

That's very, very disturbing.

And not in a good way either.

One would think I would appreciate some T&A, but in this case,
I don't...

John 'J-chan' Porter

Aug 19, 2001, 6:32:23 AM8/19/01
On 19 Aug 2001 03:35:15 +1000, "Finback" <fin...@iprimus.com.au>
wrote:

>Um, http://www.darkmount.com/violet/sexyviolet.html
>
>Don't blame me, blame the person who asked me to post this!

Is it a bad sign when I spend more time ogling her Jetfire than ogling
her...? :)
--
John 'J-chan' Porter // jo...@starstrikers.net // ICQ 47772132
http://www.starstrikers.net/ - outcasts über alles: the rebellion starts here!

BW Sidecutter

Aug 19, 2001, 7:23:23 AM8/19/01
>Is it a bad sign when I spend more time ogling her Jetfire than ogling
>her...? :)

Not terribly...she's not the most attractive girl I've seen...the Jetfire is
more attractive, IMO, at least going by my personal preferences for women...
BW Sidecutter
Http://connect.to/DSNPort91881

Captured Prey - Http://members.aol.com/capturedprey/capturedprey.html

Savage/Noble - Best TF of the 1st 1/2, 2001

ADR Alegre

Aug 19, 2001, 8:07:51 AM8/19/01
Roe wrote:
>Hello all!
>As much as I dislike ATT, I can't help but read/reply to this thread,
>for obvious reasons. :)

Dislike ATT? With all us single guys here...

>First of all... to explain these bizarre pics that whoever(was it
>Fin?) posted here... my roomie and I got a little silly with the
>digital camera.. (She's the one that wrote the cheasy text though.)
>...but there actually is somewhat of a purpose to these pics. You see
>Violet makes quite a good living with her website, which is not unlike
>soft porn. We try to come up with new and original material all the
>time, and I thought weird pics with collectibles might be neat.
>(strange stuff sells best)

Selling? But it was free...<whispers> thank you ;)

>There are hundreds of other pics very
>similar to these on her website, which I highly recommend you check
>out: www.aboutviolet.com
>
>For the guy who claims the pics are fake... wtf??? How can they be
>fake? Is it really that hard to imagine two good looking girls with a
>passing interest in toy collecting? And no, she wasn't just posing
>with my toys. Violet actually really does like Transformers, anime,
>and so on. Aside from several other conventions, she's attended
>Botcon99 and has expressed interest in going to Botcon next year.

A girl who has no inhibitions about her bod AND is open about liking
Transformers and anime. What more can a male transfan ask for?

>About the Transformer stuffies, I created my own patterns and sewed
>everything entirely from scratch. Aside from the Optimus and Rodimus
>in the pictures, I also have patterens for Megatron, Starscream and
>Soundwave. My next stuffie will probably be Shockwave, but mostly just
>because I have a plethora of purple fabric lying around. I may also do
>an Omega Supreme because he's in the same colors as Rodimus and I have
>just enough extra fabric left over. I'm open to suggestions, really.

Suggestion: How about Galvatron? He's mostly purple, too.

>About the blue radiobot with Blaster and Soundwave.. it's a neat knock
>off-ish type toy that was given to me at Botcon this year. (Thanks
>Rich!) It has a really cool transformation, and is also a working
>radio! I still need a good name for him though... (again, I'm open for
>suggestions.)

If not Twincast or Soundblaster, how about Boombot?

Black Zarak

Aug 19, 2001, 11:24:59 AM8/19/01
Roe Tursi wrote:

> Hello all!
> As much as I dislike ATT, I can't help but read/reply to this thread,
> for obvious reasons. :)
>
> First of all... to explain these bizarre pics that whoever(was it
> Fin?) posted here... my roomie and I got a little silly with the
> digital camera.. (She's the one that wrote the cheasy text though.)
> ...but there actually is somewhat of a purpose to these pics. You see
> Violet makes quite a good living with her website, which is not unlike
> soft porn. We try to come up with new and original material all the
> time, and I thought weird pics with collectibles might be neat.
> (strange stuff sells best) There are hundreds of other pics very
> similar to these on her website, which I highly recommend you check
> out: www.aboutviolet.com

I can't believe I'm reading about a Transfan plugging her roomate's
soft-core porn site. WTF? I don't care if she likes TFs -- it's just
used as a lure for her to get more members to her website. C'mon Roe,
this is pretty low and does not belong here. At all.

--
Black Zarak
za...@csolve.net

Victor

Aug 19, 2001, 12:53:58 PM8/19/01
>Recharge pissed out of his horny dick:

>Umm...it's funny and Transformers related?
>
>Yeah, Fin shoulda warned about nude content but, other than that, it was the
>highlight of the day. Heh.

I found it disturbing...
First of all its pointless
Second its disgusting
Third is offensive

I guess I could find it in my spark to forgive you, I mean is god really
against Nightbeat?

MadMaxMFP

Aug 19, 2001, 2:05:54 PM8/19/01
adra...@aol.com (ADR Alegre) wrote in message news:<20010819080751...@mb-cr.aol.com>...

> A girl who has no inhibitions about her bod AND is open about liking
> Transformers and anime. What more can a male transfan ask for?

An attractive girl? An interesting girl? A girl who isn't skanky as
all fuck? A girl who doesn't have some sort of STD (look at the
pictures where she shows her vagina...eeeeeck). Oh, I know, a LIFE.

-Max
I agree with Zob here. I know if I were him, I'd want my kids to see
good porn.

Hooper X

Aug 19, 2001, 3:52:37 PM8/19/01
Blah blah blah Sidecutter blah blah:

>Not terribly...she's not the most attractive girl I've seen

a-yup. Too skinny. Eew. I'd snap her in half.

-HX

"I must kill you, because God told me to." -Tigatron(?)

"Vooral die smeerlap van een Hooper X !! QWe hate yopu !!!!!!!!" -Drunken
Dutchmen

www.sexsexworld.com <-PLEASE KILL MY LONELY.

To contact me, take off that stupid looking hat you wear.

Duo Maxwell

Aug 19, 2001, 4:33:24 PM8/19/01

"MadMaxMFP" <madm...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> adra...@aol.com (ADR Alegre) wrote in message
>

> > A girl who has no inhibitions about her bod AND is open about liking
> > Transformers and anime. What more can a male transfan ask for?
> >

> An attractive girl? An interesting girl? A girl who isn't skanky as
> all fuck? A girl who doesn't have some sort of STD (look at the
> pictures where she shows her vagina...eeeeeck). Oh, I know, a LIFE.
>
> -Max

I am scared as hell.
I fully agree with MadMax of all people....

Though I thankfully got bored before I saw the crotch shots...

Morg

Aug 19, 2001, 4:22:22 PM8/19/01

"Hooper X" <emar...@aol.comuglyhat> wrote
> OTOH, what was that toy with Blaster and Soundwave? Was that a
Twincast? The
> legs/speakers looked really odd...

As Robowang has already said, it's a TF wannabe but any robot that can
do Hulk Hogans entire posedown routine has gotta be pretty cool. Wanna
buy one?

Morg

Roe Tursi

Aug 19, 2001, 5:17:22 PM8/19/01
Black Zarak <za...@csolve.net> wrote in message news:<3B7FDA4B...@csolve.net>...

> I can't believe I'm reading about a Transfan plugging her roomate's
> soft-core porn site. WTF? I don't care if she likes TFs -- it's just
> used as a lure for her to get more members to her website. C'mon Roe,
> this is pretty low and does not belong here. At all.

Hey BZ, in case you forgot, I didn't post this to ATT! -nor did I ever
intend to. It was sent to a few people in #wiigii! and it ended up
here, not that I could care less. It was just some pics for her site
that she put together as an inside joke, which got outside. So don't
bitch to me about it -if you don't like it, don't look at it.

-Roe

noname

Aug 19, 2001, 5:31:13 PM8/19/01
5th she isn't really all that hot ( yes yes I know flame away)

noname

Aug 19, 2001, 5:33:20 PM8/19/01
I would have to agree with sidecutter on this one heh

noname

Aug 19, 2001, 5:36:02 PM8/19/01
Hmm can you say FlameWar?:) Wonder how many months this post is going
to be around for. I just hope it isn't as long as the "my nude wife"
one that was around for few years or so. & That one didn't even have
any nudie in it!

superspy

Aug 19, 2001, 5:36:25 PM8/19/01
ro...@darkmount.com (Roe Tursi) took a deep breath, fired a few neurons,
and then said <5b5cfa45.01081...@posting.google.com>:

>Black Zarak <za...@csolve.net> wrote in message

>> C'mon Roe, this is pretty low and does not belong here. At all.
>
>Hey BZ, in case you forgot, I didn't post this to ATT! -nor did I ever
>intend to. It was sent to a few people in #wiigii! and it ended up

Um:

The URL *did* first appear in #wiigii!, but I should raise a point of
contention about whose idea it was to bring it out into the open like
this.......

superspy.

Desperado00

Aug 19, 2001, 5:37:00 PM8/19/01
>Hey BZ, in case you forgot, I didn't post this to ATT! -nor did I ever
>intend to. It was sent to a few people in #wiigii! and it ended up
>here, not that I could care less. It was just some pics for her site
>that she put together as an inside joke, which got outside. So don't
>bitch to me about it -if you don't like it, don't look at it.
>
>-Roe

You'd think it'd be that simple, wouldn't you? Here in Indiana, we have Bob &
Tom, who I consider to be the greatest talk-radio personalities ever, and they
have launched many careers (such as Tim Allen, Jeff Foxworthy, etc.). However,
because of the admittedly crude nature of their show (which I tend to find
hilarious...sue me), they are constantly plagued by right-wing nut-jobs
claiming them to be immoral. There was even a politician who's entire campaign
platform was the banning of these guys from the radio. He lost by a major
landslide.

My feeling is, if you don't like something, no one says you have to do it, but
don't spoil everyone else's fun. Although I might not much care for it, if
your friend wants to display herself in suggestive poses with action figures,
that's fine. No laws broken, no one harmed, just someone having fun.

At least this is how I feel on the subject. Doubtlessly, I'll be flamed for
not immediately denouncing the pictures on that site, but I don't care. It's
not my place to denounce them.

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

An egotist is a self-made man who worships his creator.

If we aren't meant to eat animals, then why are they made of meat?

Black Zarak

Aug 19, 2001, 5:40:22 PM8/19/01
Roe Tursi wrote:

> Hey BZ, in case you forgot, I didn't post this to ATT! -nor did I ever
> intend to. It was sent to a few people in #wiigii! and it ended up
> here, not that I could care less. It was just some pics for her site
> that she put together as an inside joke, which got outside. So don't
> bitch to me about it -if you don't like it, don't look at it.

You may not have posted the link, but you obviously didn't mind it at all. You even took
the opportunity to plug your friends porn site.
And believe me, I do not like it -- after the first couple pics downloaded, I realized
what the site was, and I left. What really bothers me though is seeing people advertising
that kind of garbage here, especially when it is other Transfans.

--
Black Zarak
za...@csolve.net

CoolSlider

Aug 19, 2001, 5:40:39 PM8/19/01
adra...@aol.com (ADR Alegre) wrote in message news:<20010819080751...@mb-cr.aol.com>...
> Roe wrote:
> >Hello all!
> >As much as I dislike ATT, I can't help but read/reply to this thread,
> >for obvious reasons. :)
>
> Dislike ATT? With all us single guys here...

That's EXACTLY the problem right there.
--
CoolSlider

Black Zarak

Aug 19, 2001, 5:49:29 PM8/19/01
Desperado00 wrote:

> You'd think it'd be that simple, wouldn't you? Here in Indiana, we have Bob &
> Tom, who I consider to be the greatest talk-radio personalities ever, and they
> have launched many careers (such as Tim Allen, Jeff Foxworthy, etc.). However,
> because of the admittedly crude nature of their show (which I tend to find
> hilarious...sue me), they are constantly plagued by right-wing nut-jobs
> claiming them to be immoral. There was even a politician who's entire campaign
> platform was the banning of these guys from the radio. He lost by a major
> landslide.

So what? I listen to Howard Stern whenever I am able to, but there IS a time and a
place for all of this -- reading it on alt.toys.transformers is definately not the
place.

> My feeling is, if you don't like something, no one says you have to do it, but
> don't spoil everyone else's fun. Although I might not much care for it, if
> your friend wants to display herself in suggestive poses with action figures,
> that's fine. No laws broken, no one harmed, just someone having fun.

I don't care if she poses with her toys, but why advertise it here? Sure, she
didn't originally post the link, but when Finback did, she sure didn't seem upset
about it. In fact, she encouraged people to see her friends main website for more
of the same stuff. I can understand the original post was a mistake, but why
continue to plug it?

> At least this is how I feel on the subject. Doubtlessly, I'll be flamed for
> not immediately denouncing the pictures on that site, but I don't care. It's
> not my place to denounce them.

I'm not denouncing them, but I don't like seeing adverstisements for it here. I
think that if I wanted to look at porn, I would be able to find it -- 90% of the
internet is porn for chrissake. Why must I see more ads for it on a toy newsgroup
too? I just think it would be wise to keep that crap off of A.T.T.

--
Black Zarak
za...@csolve.net

Desperado00

Aug 19, 2001, 5:56:48 PM8/19/01
>So what? I listen to Howard Stern whenever I am able to, but there IS a time
>and a
>place for all of this -- reading it on alt.toys.transformers is definately
>not the
>place.

I didn't say it was, but complaining about it just makes the problem worse. If
everyone would just drop the subject, the thread would die quickly.

>I don't care if she poses with her toys, but why advertise it here? Sure,
>she
>didn't originally post the link, but when Finback did, she sure didn't seem
>upset
>about it. In fact, she encouraged people to see her friends main website for
>more
>of the same stuff. I can understand the original post was a mistake, but why
>continue to plug it?

Well, why not? The link's been posted already, so it's not like she's delving
into unexplored territory. Besides, it's in the same thread, not a completely
new thread, so she didn't waste space on ATT by creating another thread for the
same porn site.

>I'm not denouncing them, but I don't like seeing adverstisements for it here.
>think that if I wanted to look at porn, I would be able to find it -- 90% of
>the
>internet is porn for chrissake. Why must I see more ads for it on a toy
>newsgroup
>too? I just think it would be wise to keep that crap off of A.T.T.

I do agree, but you can't yell at her for it being here. She didn't post the
original link. And why should she be angry about the link being here? It's
not *completely* off-topic, it brings in more business for her site, and I'm
sure she's proud of her photography skills.

Whew, was that actually me saying all of that laid-back stuff? Good thing I go
back to class tomorrow...being away from college has really mellowed me out.

noname

Aug 19, 2001, 6:54:57 PM8/19/01
In this case no

ShadowWing

Aug 19, 2001, 6:29:59 PM8/19/01

Desperado00 wrote

>I do agree, but you can't yell at her for it being here. She didn't post
>the original link.

At the start of this thread, Finback wrote

>Um, http://www.darkmount.com/violet/sexyviolet.html
>
>Don't blame me, blame the person who asked me to post this!

So who is the person who asked him to post this? We really don't know,
but if it's her, then the spirit of the point still stands.
| HEROIC AUTOBOT ^ ^ {ShadowWing} |
| AMONG MAXIMALS |()| { transfan} |
| [CYBERTRON] \/ Ż||Ż||Ż||ŻŻ |
|ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ Ż Ż ŻŻŻŻŻŻ|
|Function: /\ /\ str: 7.0|
|Guardian / \ ()/ \ int: 8.5|
|Motto:"One's true / /\ o[]o/\ \ spd: 9.0|
|form lies within." / ——o—[]—o—— \ end: 7.0|
|Survivor of every / / / 00 \ \ \rnk: 6.0|
|Transformer war. 00 cor:10.0|
|More information on line ^^ fire:5.4|
|Visit THE TRANSFORMATION ZONE skl: 9.2|
|http://pages.cthome.net/ShadowWing |
|last updated on 4/1/2001 AD |
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Morg

Aug 19, 2001, 6:51:42 PM8/19/01

and if you delete the sexyviolet.html part of the URL, you get even more
pics (non TF this time).....if you want them that is.....

Morg

Finback

Aug 18, 2001, 11:55:58 PM8/18/01
noname <fda...@jklfda.com> wrote in article
<bsitntsh5i54r3lm4...@4ax.com>...
> Yea same with me...
>

> Those have got to be fake pics or something

....... Yeah. It's amazing what you can do with Photoshop these
days.</sarcasm>

Yeesh, I think someone really *hasn't* seen a nude woman before.
--
* fin...@animail.net
* "Food comes from dirt, it's scientific" - The Aquabats, "Worms Make
Dirt".

Hypertron

Aug 19, 2001, 10:14:59 PM8/19/01
>A girl who has no inhibitions about her bod AND is open about liking
>Transformers and anime. What more can a male transfan ask for?

One who does not make me want to vom might be nice. Porn should only be done
with GOOD LOOKING girls. Also, I would not want all of ATT, much less the net,
to see my woman in the nude.
-Hypertron( a sort of, kind of, almost god)

GARDNER1138

Aug 19, 2001, 10:49:47 PM8/19/01
<< One who does not make me want to vom might be nice. Porn should only be done
with GOOD LOOKING girls. Also, I would not want all of ATT, much less the net,
to see my woman in the nude.
-Hypertron( a sort of, kind of, almost god) >>

Hey! Those were my points!

Irrellius King of the Potato People

Aug 19, 2001, 11:01:03 PM8/19/01
<< One who does not make me want to vom might be nice. Porn should only be done
with GOOD LOOKING girls >>

C'mon, she doesn't look that bad in the non-TF pics, and even with the skanky
blonde hair, she's not East St Louis-whore skanky.

Al-
http://www.Angelfire.com/mi2/Ob1kenoby/
"I wish i had to defend the earth from the darkness."-TrypticonX
"I think hasbro was a fan character."-TrypticonX
"You tried your hardest, and falied miserably. The lesson is, never try"-Homer
Simpson

Robowang who tastes mighty good

Polaris

Aug 20, 2001, 12:17:48 AM8/20/01

ADR Alegre wrote:

*SNIP*

Good god, what ARE you?

--
Polaris
--

Legend says only virgins can see unicorns. You pretend you can't see it.

Finback

Aug 20, 2001, 12:27:40 AM8/20/01
Roe Tursi <ro...@darkmount.com> wrote in article

> > I can't believe I'm reading about a Transfan plugging her roomate's
> > soft-core porn site. WTF? I don't care if she likes TFs -- it's just
> > used as a lure for her to get more members to her website. C'mon Roe,
> > this is pretty low and does not belong here. At all.

Rose wasn't plaugging it. At the bottom of the page, there's a plug. But
no-one's saying "Go to the site! RED HOT TEENS IN YOR INBOX", or anything.
It's not like there's ads all over the page, either. But I digress.

> Hey BZ, in case you forgot, I didn't post this to ATT! -nor did I ever
> intend to. It was sent to a few people in #wiigii! and it ended up
> here, not that I could care less. It was just some pics for her site
> that she put together as an inside joke, which got outside. So don't
> bitch to me about it -if you don't like it, don't look at it.

Yeah, in channel, we laughed about posting the link to ATT, and I did, and
if anyone's to be blamed, it's me.

Hell, it was posted in *fun*, and ATT's about *fun*, unless I'm forgetting
something.

Robert Powers

Aug 20, 2001, 12:44:26 AM8/20/01

Behold! On 19 Aug 2001 21:37:00 GMT, Desperado00 <despe...@aol.com>
did speak:

>You'd think it'd be that simple, wouldn't you? Here in Indiana, we have Bob &
>Tom, who I consider to be the greatest talk-radio personalities ever, and they
[snip]

>At least this is how I feel on the subject. Doubtlessly, I'll be flamed for
>not immediately denouncing the pictures on that site, but I don't care. It's

Can I flame you for liking Bob and Tom, who I had the misfortune to be
exposed to for about a year while living in St. Louis, and who
consistently evoked from me the reaction of "they're not funny; they're
just GROSS"?

Aw, I can't? Darn. Oh well. :]
--
Robert Powers of the Ever-Changing .sig
repo...@uwm.edu

Irrellius King of the Potato People

Aug 20, 2001, 12:49:23 AM8/20/01
<< Can I flame you for liking Bob and Tom, who I had the misfortune to be
exposed to for about a year while living in St. Louis, and who
consistently evoked from me the reaction of "they're not funny; they're
just GROSS"?

Aw, I can't? Darn. Oh well. :]
--
Robert Powers >>

Bob and Tom kick ass, anyone who says otherwise will be burnt at the stake
(assuming I have the time and energy to find them)

Goldbug

Aug 20, 2001, 12:55:20 AM8/20/01
In article <9lmhvo$5o5$1...@geraldo.cc.utexas.edu>,
"Stranger" <Phantom-...@mail.utexas.edu> wrote:

> "Girls and the transformers who love them"?? But they can't be together!
> They're from different worlds! It'll never work out! Oh my life has been a
> waste!
>
> --
> Stranger- Worst Web Ad Ever!

Remember that episode with Seaspray falling in love with that alien girl?

Gol...@cybertronian.com
http://www3.cybercities.com/g/goldbug
http://www.geocities.com/goldbug15.geo
http://www.geocities.com/goldbug15.geo/fraud.html

Alex

Aug 20, 2001, 1:14:17 AM8/20/01
yor...@aol.com (Hypertron) wrote in message >
> One who does not make me want to vom might be nice. Porn should only be done
> with GOOD LOOKING girls. Also, I would not want all of ATT, much less the net,
> to see my woman in the nude.
> -Hypertron( a sort of, kind of, almost god)

I think whatever humor there actually was in tearing apart the girl's
dignity has been exhausted. It was maybe funny the first time, but
this thread has probably survived over 30 replies from just commenting
on how she looks. The original message was obviously meant as a joke,
not as an insult dumping ground. Most the pictures on the web site
didn't (fortunately?)download for me, but from what I saw, she wasn't
as hideous as everyone made her out to be.

...Err wait, she WAS posing nude with Dragon Ball Z and Transformers.
Disregard that 'dignity' thing I talked about in my first sentence.
But everything else I said I stand by. Take care. Good-day.

-The #3 Simpsons/Transformers Fan

Stranger

Aug 20, 2001, 1:14:27 AM8/20/01
Heheh- well, I guess I made my joke too subtle. I was parodying a scene
from "The Simpsons". Comic-book Store Guy was reading a comic about Aquaman
and a human falling in love, and he said pretty much the exact same thing I
did.

Ahhh, Comic-Book Store guy- a fountain of information I tell you!

--
Goldbug <you...@aol.sux.com> wrote in message

> "Stranger" <Phantom-...@mail.utexas.edu> wrote:
>
> > "Girls and the transformers who love them"?? But they can't be
together!
> > They're from different worlds! It'll never work out! Oh my life has
been a
> > waste!

Mop-Boy

Aug 20, 2001, 1:31:34 AM8/20/01
On 18 Aug 2001 22:24:44 GMT, robo...@aol.com (Robowang who tastes
mighty good) wrote:

>>OTOH, what was that toy with Blaster and Soundwave? Was that a Twincast?
>>The
>>legs/speakers looked really odd...
>>
>>-HX,
>
>That toy is some offbrand boombox robot. I own it, actually. It's made of
>better quality plastic that the actual Blaster or Soundwave, and his
>transformation is cooler too. He also has more articulation.

Yeah. At first I thought it was Twincast, since I've never seen a pic
of him. He does have a cool transformation, but a horse's ass for a
face.

~~

Mop-Boy

"If you can't be with the one you love...love the one you're with."

Mop-Boy

Aug 20, 2001, 2:03:42 AM8/20/01
On Sun, 19 Aug 2001 17:40:22 -0400, Black Zarak <za...@csolve.net>
wrote:

Put your horses back in coral BZ. Ya wanna get pissy at someone, get
pissy at Fin for posting, otherwise shut your cakehole. It was meant
for a group of "mature" people who actually know how to handle things
like adults...sort of. There's no reason to hop all over her because
of your lack of self control. You made your opinions be heard, now
walk away to bitch someone else out.

I, for one, found it amusing, and seeing as how you get incidences
Carly.jpg(**shudder*), I find this actually very much on topic, and
the only thing that I can see bitching about, is there not being a
warning for those who aren't mature enough to handle it, or for those,
that can't keep an eye on their kids 24/7. Considering the first image
was well covered, I'd think any decent parent would have been able to
kill the page before their kid saw anything worse. No harm done, just
a few shits a giggles.

Mop-Boy - Who really likes those stuffed TFs. Too bad they can't
transform...

noname

Aug 20, 2001, 2:38:59 AM8/20/01
Half of ATT is either "God damned shes so fucking hot" , the other
half is " God damn shes ugly" Kinda funny in a way. But yea I
suppose it is a lil harsh but hey thats ATT

On 20 Aug 2001 03:52:58 GMT, robo...@aol.com (Robowang who tastes

noname

Aug 20, 2001, 2:46:55 AM8/20/01
" It was meant
>for a group of "mature" people who actually know how to handle things
>like adults...sort of "

Theres the problem right there, there are very few if any on this
newsgroup. Mature people that is

GARDNER1138

Aug 20, 2001, 4:02:04 AM8/20/01
<< You may not have posted the link, but you obviously didn't mind it at all.
You even took
the opportunity to plug your friends porn site.
And believe me, I do not like it >>

I should know better than to get involved in a volatile thread, but here's my
$.02...Shameless, something akin to prostitution..."If you send me $20, I will
do my best to get in whatever position you desire". It's more insulting than a
Maxim "How to Deceive Women" column.

GARDNER1138

Aug 20, 2001, 4:07:43 AM8/20/01
<< An attractive girl? An interesting girl? A girl who isn't skanky as all
fuck? A girl who doesn't have some sort of STD (look at the pictures where she
shows her vagina...eeeeeck). Oh, I know, a LIFE.

-Max
I agree with Zob here. I know if I were him, I'd want my kids to see
good porn. >>

Holy crap! This is spot-on! Showed no mercy to any involved, touched all
relevant points....beautiful.

Unicrons Head

Aug 20, 2001, 7:03:45 AM8/20/01
Um, its safe to say that im voting for that on the TF top 100 sites.

Black Zarak

Aug 20, 2001, 8:22:18 AM8/20/01
Mop-Boy wrote:

> On Sun, 19 Aug 2001 17:40:22 -0400, Black Zarak <za...@csolve.net>
> wrote:
>
> >Roe Tursi wrote:
> >
> >> Hey BZ, in case you forgot, I didn't post this to ATT! -nor did I ever
> >> intend to. It was sent to a few people in #wiigii! and it ended up
> >> here, not that I could care less. It was just some pics for her site
> >> that she put together as an inside joke, which got outside. So don't
> >> bitch to me about it -if you don't like it, don't look at it.
> >
> >You may not have posted the link, but you obviously didn't mind it at all. You even took
> >the opportunity to plug your friends porn site.
> >And believe me, I do not like it -- after the first couple pics downloaded, I realized
> >what the site was, and I left. What really bothers me though is seeing people advertising
> >that kind of garbage here, especially when it is other Transfans.
> >

> Put your horses back in coral BZ. Ya wanna get pissy at someone, get
> pissy at Fin for posting, otherwise shut your cakehole. It was meant
> for a group of "mature" people who actually know how to handle things
> like adults...sort of. There's no reason to hop all over her because
> of your lack of self control. You made your opinions be heard, now
> walk away to bitch someone else out.

Oh okay, so now my maturity is in question because I didn't like the pictures or Roe
subsequently plugging the porn site on ATT? I hardly ever say this, but fuck you Mop Boy. And
don't you ever tell me to "shut my cakehole". Jerk.

--
Black Zarak
za...@csolve.net

Prowl

Aug 20, 2001, 10:28:51 AM8/20/01
<sniperoo>

For god's sake, people. Enough alredy. All that there was was a naked girl
posing with a bunch of toys. No more, no less. So let's stop making such a big
deal out of it. Yeah, I guess you can say she's pretty, and I guess you can say
she's ugly, but that's the end of it.
By the way, shouldn't have the subject been "Transformers and the Girls Who
Love Them"?

Finback

Aug 20, 2001, 4:03:43 AM8/20/01
Black Zarak <za...@csolve.net> wrote in article

<3B7FDA4B...@csolve.net>...
> I can't believe I'm reading about a Transfan plugging her roomate's
> soft-core porn site. WTF? I don't care if she likes TFs -- it's just
> used as a lure for her to get more members to her website.

Just a side note - how is, say, a TF fan plugging her site (by proxy,
since it ultimately was me that posted the link) any worse than an [OT]
OMG! I passed my driver's test/ It's my birthday/ Digimon post? All those
are sometimes are attention-seeking..

Paul Segal

Aug 20, 2001, 12:08:05 PM8/20/01
wrait...@aol.com (BW Sidecutter) wrote in message news:<20010819072323...@mb-mb.aol.com>...

> the Jetfire is
> more attractive, IMO, at least going by my personal preferences for women...

You prefer women to have calves the size of their torso and one huge eye?

...sorry, I couldn't resist.

Paul Segal

Aug 20, 2001, 12:12:51 PM8/20/01
"Finback" <fin...@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message news:<01c12930$45a206a0$2c3f86cb@goodmr>...

Wrong. Fun is off-topic.

Hooper X

Aug 20, 2001, 12:49:41 PM8/20/01
Blah blah blah Paul blah blah:

>You prefer women to have calves the size of their torso and one huge eye?

Hey, she could teach him how to Cyclops Rock...

-HX, then go and turn around and break his heart.

"I must kill you, because God told me to." -Tigatron(?)

"Vooral die smeerlap van een Hooper X !! QWe hate yopu !!!!!!!!" -Drunken
Dutchmen

www.sexsexworld.com <-PLEASE KILL MY LONELY.

To contact me, take off that stupid looking hat you wear.

Hooper X

Aug 20, 2001, 1:20:38 PM8/20/01
Blah blah blah Wang blah blah:

>>I feel sorry for the poor girl with all you people insulting her so...oh
>well.

Well, Wang, when you put up nudie photos on the internet, you're more-or-less
reneging the right to whine when people don't like them.

You can't un-ring a bell, and you can't un-show your titties. Anyone who's
willing to strut their stuff for the world at large has to be willing to deal
with the fact that you're GONNA get some catcalls.

-HX, and this is why I've never put MY porny photos on the unternet..

Rapido

Aug 20, 2001, 1:41:56 PM8/20/01
Plus she ain't all that bad....

OoOoOOoooo

>=D

Jose Negron

Recharge wrote:

> On 18 Aug 2001 23:32:01 GMT, Victor attempted to make noise like the humanoids
> and grunted:
> >
> >Why would you post this?
>
> Umm...it's funny and Transformers related?
>
> Yeah, Fin shoulda warned about nude content but, other than that, it was the
> highlight of the day. Heh.
>
> Recharge

> A heavy dose of reality...with a shot of piss and vinegar
> recha...@hotmail.com

Rapido

Aug 20, 2001, 1:48:40 PM8/20/01
Hrm...being skinny is quite advantageous for certain, shall we say,
"mutually gratifying techniques".

Jose Negron

Hooper X wrote:

> Blah blah blah Sidecutter blah blah:
>
> >Not terribly...she's not the most attractive girl I've seen
>
> a-yup. Too skinny. Eew. I'd snap her in half.
>
> -HX

BrianDGibbons

Aug 20, 2001, 2:35:27 PM8/20/01

Gardner1138 wrote:

>Holy crap! This is spot-on! Showed no mercy to any involved, touched all
>relevant points....beautiful.

I'd just like to know how the guy could recognise a vagina with an STD... he
must've been with a helluva lot of diseased girls.

Rapido

Aug 20, 2001, 2:56:18 PM8/20/01
> If I may be equally blunt, it's not your place to decide what is or is not
> appropriate for my children.

Agreed Zob.

But I think supsy's point speaks more of the general air in this country
towards sexuality and violence and really isn't about telling anyone how
to raise their children. Hrm...let's place this within the context of
toys shall we?

I recently visited a site that had a preview of the Jenna Jameson (adult
film actress - for those not in the know) figure. Of course the page
that contained a link to those images was accompanied by a warning -
"NAKED WOMAN AHEAD" - or some such. This site also has images of the
Tortured Souls line. The Tortured Souls line depicts exactly that -
victims being tortured. The figures themselves are quite graphic.
However there was no accompanying warning or text that would describe
what someone was about to see.

Maybe this is a small or even non example but why warn us about a pair
of bare breasts and not warn us about someone being hung on hooks from
their lips (or some such)? I wonder if the editors and/or writer even
thought about it? You see what I'm trying to say?

I don't expect TRU to carry the Jenna figure but I can see them carrying
the Tortures Souls line. Why? Well bare breasts aren't fer kids but all
out gore is.

I CAN see maybe EB or Software Etc carrying the Jenna figs and of course
the Tortured Souls line. I can see a parent complaining about the Jenna
figs and actually buying the Tortured Souls figs too. Too much hyprocisy
for my taste.

Sometimes too much of a big deal is made of a bare breast and not enough
is said about society's real problems.

And I hope no one goes off and says "Oh so you're saying maybe TRU
SHOULD SELL PORN TOO" or some like stupidity cause I think people who
read this post know EXACTLY what I'm trying to say.

Yeah, yeah, OT and stuff.....see the first post then. Lot's of TF toy
pics...

Jose Negron

Zobovor wrote:

> "superspy" <super...@iname.com> wrote:
>
> >There's no blood, no gore, no depravity of any kind other than some
> >questionable taste in anime; so, if I may be a little blunt here, get off
> >the soapbox you kinda forced yourself atop. There are much more
> >important things re: raising your kids that you should be concerned
> >with than them catching a quick glimpse of a breast.
>
> If I may be equally blunt, it's not your place to decide what is or is not
> appropriate for my children.
>
> >superspy, and exactly what part of "sexyviolet.html" made you think
> >the site was G-rated, anyway?
>
> Silly of me to assume that it was safe to click a link provided by a
> semi-regular poster to a toy newsgroup.

noname

Aug 20, 2001, 3:23:33 PM8/20/01
Yep just look what happened with the tm2ba

On Mon, 20 Aug 2001 14:56:18 -0400, Rapido <jne...@ix.netcom.com>

Robowang who tastes mighty good

Aug 20, 2001, 4:35:24 PM8/20/01
>-HX, and this is why I've never put MY porny photos on the unternet..

Perhaps this is the same reason I should get mine *off*...

(if you search the House of Wang hard enough, you can find them...)

Desperado00

Aug 20, 2001, 5:19:41 PM8/20/01
>And I hope no one goes off and says "Oh so you're saying maybe TRU
>SHOULD SELL PORN TOO" or some like stupidity cause I think people who
>read this post know EXACTLY what I'm trying to say.

While I do understand what you're trying to say, that is, in fact, not as bad
an idea as it sounds. Just have the porn in a seperate section that you have
to provide an I.D. card to get into. Think about it, seriously. Most parents,
fathers especially, are going to hate standing around in a toy aisle while
their children are trying to pick out a new toy, so why not give them something
to do with their time? Yes, one parent would have to stay with the child while
the other parent was off to "Dream Land," but since the parents know what each
other enjoys, they could pick up some other goodies for mommy and daddy to play
with while the children enjoy their new toys.

Needless to say, this entire post is simply joking, but the idea is still not
*as* stupid as it sounds.

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

An egotist is a self-made man who worships his creator.

If we aren't meant to eat animals, then why are they made of meat?

Daniel Suh

Aug 20, 2001, 5:40:41 PM8/20/01

"Desperado00" <despe...@aol.com> wrote in message

> While I do understand what you're trying to say, that is, in fact, not as
bad
> an idea as it sounds. Just have the porn in a seperate section that you
have
> to provide an I.D. card to get into. Think about it, seriously. Most
parents,
> fathers especially, are going to hate standing around in a toy aisle while
> their children are trying to pick out a new toy, so why not give them
something
> to do with their time? Yes, one parent would have to stay with the child
while
> the other parent was off to "Dream Land," but since the parents know what
each
> other enjoys, they could pick up some other goodies for mommy and daddy to
play
> with while the children enjoy their new toys.
>
> Needless to say, this entire post is simply joking, but the idea is still
not
> *as* stupid as it sounds.

You're right. It's actually STUPIDER than it sounds.

Suspsy

"My power is absolute: defeat is absurd!" -Galvatron

necrotron

Aug 20, 2001, 6:01:04 PM8/20/01

Finback <fin...@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message

> Um, http://www.darkmount.com/violet/sexyviolet.html
>
> Don't blame me, blame the person who asked me to post this!

Yeah, but you agreed. Didn't post a warning for sensetive viewers either,
although that may have quite the opposite effect on usenet so: no crime, no
foul.

Firstly, to all you people out there who are angered/upset by this, welcome
to the first amendment. Don't like it? Move to Iran, or some other
religious fundementalist nation.

Secondly,
In many, many countries, this sort of thing would be commonplace and
ignored. Spend some time in Europe, where nudity such as this is on daytime
tv commercials, and grow up. Oh, wait, this is the newsgroup for people who
didn't. ;)

Finally, pics like this are refreshing. Not the images themselves, but the
attitude behind them. It's not like TF has no "sexual" references. Bots
without chestplates, indeed!

Necrotron

Stranger

Aug 20, 2001, 6:48:20 PM8/20/01
Well, ALL off-topic posts are bad and definitive no-no's. So those
"driver-tests/birthday" posts shouldn't be tolerated either. (uhm, digimon
may actually be on-topic- they have Transforming toys and if you're talkign
about the show in relation to the shared writers/voice actors of RID then
you're free and clear).

As for the post you made, I couldn't say it was off-topic...since the
website had transformers and everything. I'm sure wiser heads than me are
better able to make a definitive call. However, your post was the only plug
for a site selling products I can think of that wasn't selling official TF
products (whether new or used). So, I think that's a qualification that
must be taken into consideration.

In other words, to answer your question, "I'm not sure"
Aren't I ever so helpful?
--
Stranger

Finback <fin...@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message

ShadowWing

Aug 20, 2001, 7:15:55 PM8/20/01

necrotron wrote

>Firstly, to all you people out there who are angered/upset by this,
>welcome to the first amendment. Don't like it? Move to Iran, or some
>other religious fundementalist nation.

How do you know someone from Iran *isn't* on this group. :) First
Amendment really doesn't count for our international friends. Plus we still
bust any kiddie porners we happen to find. Not that this is kiddie porn, but
just because it's on the internet doesn't mean it's all right.

>Secondly,
>In many, many countries, this sort of thing would be commonplace and
>ignored. Spend some time in Europe, where nudity such as this is on
>daytime tv commercials, and grow up.

Some countries are even more against public nudity than the US. I think
most people would of wanted at least a disclaimer that some rather vulgar
pics (and just from the captions you can guess what's in some of the pics)
were incoming.

>Oh, wait, this is the newsgroup for people who didn't (grow up). ;)

I'm still five. Buy me an ice cream! :)

>Finally, pics like this are refreshing. Not the images themselves, but
>the attitude behind them. It's not like TF has no "sexual" references.
>Bots without chestplates, indeed!

I doubt (or based on what goes on in the world these days, hope) the
younguns really understood that. It's not like they look at Barbie the same
way "you" (generic, not necrotron specifically) would.
| HEROIC AUTOBOT ^ ^ {ShadowWing} |
| AMONG MAXIMALS |()| { transfan} |
| [CYBERTRON] \/ Ż||Ż||Ż||ŻŻ |
|ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ Ż Ż ŻŻŻŻŻŻ|
|Function: /\ /\ str: 7.0|
|Guardian / \ ()/ \ int: 8.5|
|Motto:"One's true / /\ o[]o/\ \ spd: 9.0|
|form lies within." / ——o—[]—o—— \ end: 7.0|
|Survivor of every / / / 00 \ \ \rnk: 6.0|
|Transformer war. 00 cor:10.0|
|More information on line ^^ fire:5.4|
|Visit THE TRANSFORMATION ZONE skl: 9.2|
|http://pages.cthome.net/ShadowWing |
|last updated on 4/1/2001 AD |
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Doug Kern

Aug 20, 2001, 8:20:10 PM8/20/01
In article <4kp2otgdt11dkrtvc...@4ax.com>, noname
<fda...@jklfda.com> wrote:

> Yep just look what happened with the tm2ba

For the last time, the whole TM2 BA thing had nothing to do with her
bra. You know why the toy was held back? They decided to use a
different type of plastic after the first test batch went out. This
comes straight from Hasbro's representatives at BC 00.

--
Doug Kern
AKA

superspy

Aug 20, 2001, 9:25:16 PM8/20/01
Rapido <jne...@ix.netcom.com> took a deep breath, fired a few neurons,
and then said <3B815D52...@ix.netcom.com>:

>> If I may be equally blunt, it's not your place to decide what is or
>> is not appropriate for my children.
>
>Agreed Zob.
>
>But I think supsy's point speaks more of the general air in this
>country towards sexuality and violence and really isn't about telling

Glad someone finally picked up on the point being made, I was worried I'd
have to start dropping hints.

>I CAN see maybe EB or Software Etc carrying the Jenna figs and of
>course the Tortured Souls line. I can see a parent complaining about
>the Jenna figs and actually buying the Tortured Souls figs too. Too
>much hyprocisy for my taste.

And if you want further evidence of how god damned prude this country is,
look for articles on TRU pulling "raunchy" Austin Powers toys. Feh.

>Sometimes too much of a big deal is made of a bare breast and not
>enough is said about society's real problems.

Like parents trying to blame everyone but themselves? </flamebait>

>And I hope no one goes off and says "Oh so you're saying maybe TRU
>SHOULD SELL PORN TOO" or some like stupidity cause I think people who
>read this post know EXACTLY what I'm trying to say.

ObTF: Exactly how did Hasbro get away with calling a toy "Big Daddy",
anyway?

superspy.

Zobovor

Aug 20, 2001, 9:37:51 PM8/20/01
Doug Kern wrote:

>For the last time, the whole TM2 BA thing had nothing to do with her
>bra. You know why the toy was held back? They decided to use a
>different type of plastic after the first test batch went out. This
>comes straight from Hasbro's representatives at BC 00.

First off, Blackarachnia was originally designed without the bra. The toy
Mainframe based their CGI model on didn't have one, and the first ATTer who got
the toy (don't remember who that was, though) got one without the bra, too.
The bra was a later addition, and is itself very much part of "the whole TM2 BA
thing."

Secondly, while I'll take Hasbro's word over most other folks, you have to
consider that they're also very careful with their answers. Besides drooling
fanboys, they're also addressing prospective buyers and stockholders at BotCon,
too. Even if it *was* true that the reason they remolded Blackarachnia was
because the toy had sexy breasts, do you really think they're going to come out
and *say* that?

There's also the possiblility (though I can't speak with certainty here) that
the guys at BotCon did not work on the TM2 Blackarachnia toy directly and may
have been reporting what they'd heard about it second-hand.

Zobovor... a different type of plastic, like maybe metallic purple plastic
slapped over top the vacuum metalized magenta plastic, perhaps.

Zobovor

Aug 20, 2001, 9:44:41 PM8/20/01
superspy wrote:

>>Sometimes too much of a big deal is made of a bare breast and not
>>enough is said about society's real problems.
>
>Like parents trying to blame everyone but themselves? </flamebait>

Okay, whatever.

>ObTF: Exactly how did Hasbro get away with calling a toy "Big Daddy",
>anyway?

It's 1950's slang for a paternal authority figure. Look at the make and model
of his vehicle mode and it will make sense.

Rapido

Aug 21, 2001, 12:12:10 AM8/21/01
Mon, I only *half* believe that...

>=D

Jose Negron

"Doug Kern" <dougla...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Duo Maxwell

Aug 21, 2001, 12:17:16 AM8/21/01

"BrianDGibbons" <briand...@aol.com> wrote in message

I think Max lives in NYC... you don't even need to be with women there
to see some freaky shit.

I should know, they hop on buses and come to CT to gamble.

A fellow dealer was telling me 2 guys were having a lover's quarrel and I
was
unimpressed, with the transsexuals that hang around there all the time...

And people actually hit on them...

Shuddering in horror...

M Sipher

Aug 21, 2001, 12:49:00 AM8/21/01
superspy <sar...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Rapido <jne...@ix.netcom.com> took a deep breath, fired a few neurons,
> and then said <3B815D52...@ix.netcom.com>:
>

> >I CAN see maybe EB or Software Etc carrying the Jenna figs and of
> >course the Tortured Souls line. I can see a parent complaining about
> >the Jenna figs and actually buying the Tortured Souls figs too. Too
> >much hyprocisy for my taste.

Oh, man. I used to work in a video store. My second-favorite customer story
ever...

A woman comes up to me with the case for "Lake Placid" (AKA "A Much Shittier
Version Of Jaws"). She asks me why it's rated R.

After a pause, I reply "Um... probably for violence and blood."

"Is there any sex in it? I'm getting something for my 13-year-old son here."

"... NNNNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno, I don't think there's any time for sex in
between all the scenes of people being ripped apart like fresh bread by a
giant alligator."

"Okay."

SO SHE RENTS IT FOR THE KID.

Is it just me?

M "My FAVORITE Customer Was the Woman Who SOMEHOW COMPLETELY FAILED To
Recognize That The Tape She Had Rented For Her Son Was SOFTCORE PORN. Never
Mind it Had A Woman In One Of Those Odd Bustier-And-Garter Outfits On The
Front And Had A Title Like 'Dream Girl' Or Something... This Is Somehow THE
STORE'S FAULT..." Sipher
--
King Weasel Productions - home of the productions of King Weasel!
Transformers, RockMan, original art, the solutions to all life's problems

superspy

Aug 21, 2001, 1:04:07 AM8/21/01
then said <20010820214441...@mb-fy.aol.com>:

>superspy wrote:
>

>>ObTF: Exactly how did Hasbro get away with calling a toy "Big Daddy",
>>anyway?
>
>It's 1950's slang for a paternal authority figure. Look at the make
>and model of his vehicle mode and it will make sense.

I'm aware of that. But considering that the 1980s gave the term a whole
new meaning, I'm surprised at passed muster.

superspy, especially in the NY area, when Times Square wasn't owned by da'
mouse.

kweazey

Aug 21, 2001, 1:07:20 AM8/21/01
On Tue, 21 Aug 2001 00:49:00 -0400, "M Sipher"
<msi...@mindspring.com> wrote:

>"Is there any sex in it? I'm getting something for my 13-year-old son here."
>
>"... NNNNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno, I don't think there's any time for sex in
>between all the scenes of people being ripped apart like fresh bread by a
>giant alligator."
>
>"Okay."
>
>SO SHE RENTS IT FOR THE KID.
>
>Is it just me?

Well, I can kind of see it. Parental logic dictates that an alligator
ripping people to shreds is not an imitable act. So you don't need to
worry about your kids seeing gators killing people, because it's not
going to make them go around biting people to death. But if the kids
see sex, well, gee, then they might do that. (Or at least they won't
get the message that the parents disapprove of the behavior. Or
something.) Or so the thinking goes.

I wonder if this customer would have let the kid see something like,
oh, the Matrix, which has humans enacting violence and makes it look
cool and fashionable. Probably, so it's still odd.

My parents were a lot more concerned with sex in movies than violence
when I was a kid too. I guess they trusted me (rightly, in my case)
to be able to tell the difference between fantasy and reality when it
came to the violence.

--kweazey

noname

Aug 21, 2001, 1:34:32 AM8/21/01
Hmm I allways wondered where that term came from

Hooper X

Aug 21, 2001, 2:00:33 AM8/21/01
Blah blah blah Wang blah blah:

>Perhaps this is the same reason I should get mine *off*...

Your photos ALWAYS get me off, Wang.

Rapido

Aug 21, 2001, 2:27:48 AM8/21/01
Aww hell...I sure had some *fun*

Jose Negron

"Finback" <fin...@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message

> --
> * fin...@animail.net
> * "Food comes from dirt, it's scientific" - The Aquabats, "Worms Make
> Dirt".

It is loading more messages.