Ravage 3 Bodies Evolution....WHAT THE F!!

vegetaprime

Apr 23, 2002, 10:18:54 PM4/23/02

Ravage 3 Bodies Evolution

I don't get it, how did this win any award?? I missed it the first time
around and just reread it on google..It was sorta funny and I got the
references but it isn't that funny. It really wasn't good at all. Who really
wrote it? Was it Deathy? How could anyone vote this for any award ? I'm
cunfrused!!
--
-vegetaprime

King of the Boogs
Owner of Guilmon's Bread

"Its not until you've lost everything that your free to do anything"
-Tyler Durden

"How was the scouting mission? Find any new 'positions'?"
-Rattrap

Brandon Williams

Apr 23, 2002, 10:29:21 PM4/23/02
vegetaprime <winsto...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Ravage 3 Bodies Evolution
>
> I don't get it, how did this win any award?? I missed it the first time
> around and just reread it on google..It was sorta funny and I got the
> references but it isn't that funny. It really wasn't good at all. Who
really
> wrote it? Was it Deathy? How could anyone vote this for any award ? I'm
> cunfrused!!

It's by far not a masterpiece of literature, but it's as funny as hell.
Therefore people such as me voted for it, even though it is far from even
decent. It's good because it's bad.

Since I'm not too much into fanfics, it got my nod.

Brandon.

Aaron F. Bourque

Apr 23, 2002, 11:52:35 PM4/23/02
From: "Brandon Williams" bw...@cgocable.net

::smacks forehead::

Okay, how about a proposed New Rule(tm)(r)(c): if you do not
read more than 3 fanfics in a year, you cannot vote for fanfic.

. . .

Aaron "The Mad Whitaker" Bourque; regardless of whether this is
ever actually *used* funniest /= best, no matter how damn funny
something is . . .
CRYOTEK WILL EAT YOUR NOD!
DOUBLEDEALER IN 2004!

--
http://delinquents.keenspace.com/d/20010703.html
Damn the tree and all its kind!

Brian Kilby

Apr 24, 2002, 12:23:22 AM4/24/02

"Aaron F. Bourque" <aaronb...@aol.comstat> wrote in message

> Aaron "The Mad Whitaker" Bourque; regardless of whether this is
> ever actually *used* funniest /= best, no matter how damn funny
> something is . . .

Er, I think you mean 'Unintentionally funny does not equal best.' If not,
"hogwash."

Aaron F. Bourque

Apr 24, 2002, 12:34:10 AM4/24/02
From: "Brian Kilby" kilb...@abts.net

No. Unqualified funniest *does not damn equal* unqualified best.

Funniest movie I've ever seen would have to be . . . uhm. I can't
remember. Which obviously means it couldn't have been the best.

Aaron "The Mad Whitaker" Bourque

CRYOTEK WILL EAT YOUR HOGWASH!

Brian Kilby

Apr 24, 2002, 1:17:59 AM4/24/02

> From: "Brian Kilby" kilb...@abts.net
>
> >"Aaron F. Bourque" <aaronb...@aol.comstat> wrote in
> >message
> >>
> >> Aaron "The Mad Whitaker" Bourque; regardless of whether
> >> this is ever actually *used* funniest /= best, no matter how
> >> damn funny something is . . .
> >
> >Er, I think you mean 'Unintentionally funny does not equal best.'
> >If not, "hogwash."
>
> No. Unqualified funniest *does not damn equal* unqualified best.

Okay, never mind. I read your first post as roughly "The funniest cannot be
the best, period." Which is clearly false. Of course, the funniest is
obviously not the best by virtue of being the funniest. But the funniest is
certainly capable of being the best. And vice-versa.

Retardomontalban

Apr 24, 2002, 1:47:52 AM4/24/02
I really enjoyed reading that turd......until you sots had to sullie it with
another endless, pointless debate.

Jackpot

Apr 24, 2002, 5:35:37 AM4/24/02
Aaron F. Bourque wrote:

> From: "Brandon Williams"
>
>>vegetaprime wrote

>>>Ravage 3 Bodies Evolution
>>>
>>>I don't get it, how did this win any award??
>>>

>>Since I'm not too much into fanfics, it got my nod.
>
> ::smacks forehead::
>
> Okay, how about a proposed New Rule(tm)(r)(c): if you do not
> read more than 3 fanfics in a year, you cannot vote for fanfic.

That's exactly why I didn't vote in the Fanfic category.

- Jackpot (who's certainly read more than three....)

--
| To contact me, please e-mail aquamandible [at] yahoo [dot] com.
|
| _ _ ______ http://spektakle.com ______ _ _
"The `k's are for the kwality!"