'People Burned Like Torches'

R.J.Goldman

Jun 12, 2003, 6:49:44 PM6/12/03
'People Burned Like Torches'
Looking at her two boys, Ayelet Yair said: "We will continue to live here.
We will continue to be strong."-Survivor of Jerusalem Bus Attack

Hamas Leader Rantisi from an Interview in the Egyptian Daily Al-Ahram
(6.11):
'It would be a mistake to attach importance to the Hudna [ceasefire], or to
say that it would lead to quiet. . Hamas declares a ceasefire only for the
purpose of protecting the gun and the resistance - this is a political
tactic. We will never end the resistance, and everyone must know this.'
'The borders of Palestine are from the '[Mediterranean] Sea to the [Jordan]
River', and there is no place there for anyone who is not Palestinian.
28 people remain hospitalized on Thursday morning, six of them in serious
condition.
the names of the dead that were released to the public
Tamar Ben-Eliahu
Alan Beer
Eugenia Berman
Elsa Cohen
Roi Eliraz
Alexander Kazaris
Tita Martine
Yaffa Mualem
Yaniv Obayed
Bat-El Ohana
Z. Pesahovitch
Zvi Cohen
Malka Renee Sultan, 67, of Jerusalem
Anna Orgal, 55, of Jerusalem
Zvi Cohen, 39, of Jerusalem

The rest of the victims' names have not yet been released.

Some talking points:
The media's 'tit-for-tat'/'cycle of violence' claim is a myth. The truth is
simple: Terrorists are trying to kill Israeli civilians,

and Israel is trying to stop them before they succeed.

Wednesday's bus bombing was not a 'retaliation' for Tuesday's
counter-terrorist operation. It takes months to recruit, arm and

dispatch a human-bomb. There are dozens of them out there, ready to strike.
Israel stops most of them before they succeed. This time,

however, one of them got through.

There is no moral equivalence. Terrorists target civilians, Israel targets
the terrorists.

Following the Aqaba Summit, Israel fulfilled its commitments. Sadly, the
Palestinian leadership did not. While Israel took

concrete steps toward peace as promised, the PA has yet to disarm even a
single terrorist.

Max Khesin

Jun 12, 2003, 8:18:51 PM6/12/03
Good post, thanks. I just hope they can kill the mf*s (I mean terrorists,
not peaceful Palestinians, who themselves are a casualty at the hands of
their 'brothers') faster than they breed. If PA cannot keep their dogs on
the leash IDF should be able to unleash theirs, full-force. Appeasement?
That worked out really well for England in '38. Few learned the lesson,
though.

Max Khesin, software developer -
m...@cNvOiSsPiAoMntech.com
[check out our image compression software at www.cvisiontech.com, JBIG2-PDF
compression @
www.cvisiontech.com/cvistapdf.html]

"R.J.Goldman" <rgol...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

James

Jun 12, 2003, 8:49:22 PM6/12/03

"R.J.Goldman" <rgol...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
Tuesday (6-10-03) I seen the Israeli Ambassador to the US being interviewed
on Fox News. He said that only about 10% of the suicide bombers actually
succeed, they stop other 90%. I think that is absolutely incredible. The
world only hears about the ones that actually blow themselves up killing and
maiming those around them. Those kind of numbers would mean that an attempt
to attack Israel is made several times a day, everyday. My friend, how
long do you think the US would put up with being attacked like? Yet we
ask Israel to not do anything that might upset the Road Map. If the US
was attacked like that I believe the people would take to the streets in
protest, screaming "Nuke them' Nuke them".

--
On Sept. 12, 2001, Israel's flags were flying at half-staff and the
Palestinians were dancing in the streets.

Free Palestine

Jun 12, 2003, 11:29:16 PM6/12/03
James wrote:

> Tuesday (6-10-03) I seen the Israeli Ambassador to the US being interviewed
> on Fox News. He said that only about 10% of the suicide bombers actually
> succeed, they stop other 90%. I think that is absolutely incredible. The
> world only hears about the ones that actually blow themselves up killing and
> maiming those around them. Those kind of numbers would mean that an attempt
> to attack Israel is made several times a day, everyday. My friend, how
> long do you think the US would put up with being attacked like?

Who cares?

Yet we
> ask Israel to not do anything that might upset the Road Map. If the US
> was attacked like that I believe the people would take to the streets in
> protest, screaming "Nuke them' Nuke them".

I am sure they would. Brace yourself. I am confident that Israeli
style suicide bombings will be coming to the US in the near future.>
--
As of 6-12-03, in the past 85 days, since the start of the MIP*, the US
has suffered 1044 casualties in Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan,

A good analogy for the Israeli-Palestinian conflict would be a teenager
(Israel) killing a kitten (the Palestinians) with a hammer, with the
American press reporting on the horrific, monstrous scratching and
biting ("Palestinian terrorism") inflicted on the poor victimized boy by
the kitten in its frothy, howling, frenzied death throes.

*Massacre of the Iraqi People, also known as the Iraq War

George

Jun 12, 2003, 11:45:28 PM6/12/03

"Free Palestine" <go_iraqis@fight_the_invaders.con> wrote in message

> James wrote:
> >

> > Tuesday (6-10-03) I seen the Israeli Ambassador to the US being
interviewed
> > on Fox News. He said that only about 10% of the suicide bombers
actually
> > succeed, they stop other 90%. I think that is absolutely incredible.
The
> > world only hears about the ones that actually blow themselves up killing
and
> > maiming those around them. Those kind of numbers would mean that an
attempt
> > to attack Israel is made several times a day, everyday. My friend, how
> > long do you think the US would put up with being attacked like?
>
> Who cares?
>
> Yet we
> > ask Israel to not do anything that might upset the Road Map. If the
US
> > was attacked like that I believe the people would take to the streets in
> > protest, screaming "Nuke them' Nuke them".
>
> I am sure they would. Brace yourself. I am confident that Israeli
> style suicide bombings will be coming to the US in the near future.>

And I'm confident that if that happened, all Palestinians would be deported
from the US forthwith.

R.J.Goldman

Jun 12, 2003, 11:43:54 PM6/12/03
Free Paliswine only wants to read about his Martyrs. he doesn't want to know
about the captures and kills of attempted bombers. he just wants to hear
about dead Jews.

William S. Hubbard

Jun 12, 2003, 11:46:58 PM6/12/03
D.I.N!

R.J.Goldman

Jun 12, 2003, 11:47:28 PM6/12/03

"George" <geo...@sourpudding.net> wrote in message

including Free Paliswine who is Posting from an American account.

R.J.Goldman

Jun 12, 2003, 11:48:13 PM6/12/03
what the hell is D.I.N.?
"William S. Hubbard" <bi...@ballahjihad.com> wrote in message

R.J.Goldman

Jun 12, 2003, 11:54:00 PM6/12/03

Spoofing Comcast are we.....
Good now your in for a treat

From: Free Palestine <go_iraqis@fight_the_invaders.con>
Newsgroups:
alt.security.terrorism,alt.terrorism.world-trade-center,soc.culture.israel
Subject: Re: 'People Burned Like Torches'
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 20:29:16 -0700
alt.terrorism.world-trade-center:186289 soc.culture.israel:793853

George

Jun 13, 2003, 12:41:09 AM6/13/03

"R.J.Goldman" <rgol...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

Especially those.

William A. Levinson

Jun 13, 2003, 1:43:53 AM6/13/03

R.J.Goldman wrote:
> 'People Burned Like Torches'
> Looking at her two boys, Ayelet Yair said: "We will continue to live here.
> We will continue to be strong."-Survivor of Jerusalem Bus Attack
>
> Hamas Leader Rantisi from an Interview in the Egyptian Daily Al-Ahram
> (6.11):
> 'It would be a mistake to attach importance to the Hudna [ceasefire], or to
> say that it would lead to quiet. . Hamas declares a ceasefire only for the
> purpose of protecting the gun and the resistance - this is a political
> tactic. We will never end the resistance, and everyone must know this.'
> 'The borders of Palestine are from the '[Mediterranean] Sea to the [Jordan]

"People burned like torches," eh?
There is plenty that Israel can do to Hamas with flamethrowers, napalm,
and Thermite. If Hamas likes to play with fire, Hamas should be burned.

If Hamas likes to play with nails (by using nail bombs), canister shells
are in order. These are tank shells (105 or 120 mm) that are packed with
razor-sharp darts or nails. Fire one into a terrorist camp and you spray
the terrorists with several hundred or even thousands of the things.
(The basic concept dates back to muzzle-loading cannon, which were used
like giant shotguns. A four-pounder effectively became a 1/4 gauge
shotgun when it was loaded with canister or grapeshot.)

--Bill

http://www.omdurman.org/

William A. Levinson

Jun 13, 2003, 1:46:08 AM6/13/03

James wrote:
[deleted]

> Tuesday (6-10-03) I seen the Israeli Ambassador to the US being interviewed
> on Fox News. He said that only about 10% of the suicide bombers actually
> succeed, they stop other 90%. I think that is absolutely incredible. The
> world only hears about the ones that actually blow themselves up killing and
> maiming those around them. Those kind of numbers would mean that an attempt
> to attack Israel is made several times a day, everyday. My friend, how
> long do you think the US would put up with being attacked like? Yet we
> ask Israel to not do anything that might upset the Road Map. If the US
> was attacked like that I believe the people would take to the streets in
> protest, screaming "Nuke them' Nuke them".

And the President would give an order, and within thirty minutes several
million terrorists would be dead. Remember that the U.S. has used
nuclear weapons in anger.

--Bill

http://www.omdurman.org/

William A. Levinson

Jun 13, 2003, 1:47:59 AM6/13/03

Free Palestine wrote:
> James wrote:
>

>>Tuesday (6-10-03) I seen the Israeli Ambassador to the US being interviewed
>>on Fox News. He said that only about 10% of the suicide bombers actually
>>succeed, they stop other 90%. I think that is absolutely incredible. The
>>world only hears about the ones that actually blow themselves up killing and
>>maiming those around them. Those kind of numbers would mean that an attempt
>>to attack Israel is made several times a day, everyday. My friend, how
>>long do you think the US would put up with being attacked like?
>

> Who cares?
>
> Yet we
>
>>ask Israel to not do anything that might upset the Road Map. If the US
>>was attacked like that I believe the people would take to the streets in
>>protest, screaming "Nuke them' Nuke them".
>

> I am sure they would. Brace yourself. I am confident that Israeli
> style suicide bombings will be coming to the US in the near future.>

Guess what will happen to the perpetrators and their sponsors.

Hint: look at what happened to the Taliban and to Saddam Hussein.

--Bill

http://www.omdurman.org/

Free Palestine

Jun 13, 2003, 4:42:00 AM6/13/03

Who said it would be Palestinians doing it? Think. I don't know. 19
Arabs already did this, and Arabs are still here. Shrug.
--
As of 6-13-03, in the past 87 days, since the start of the MIP*, the US
has suffered 1051 casualties in Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan,

casualties and 2.3 killed per day. The British have suffered 40 killed
or missing - 37 British Crusaders were killed; 1 civilian was killed and

2 are missing; the British Crusader wounded tally is unknown. A rough
though incomplete estimate of Iraqi civilians murdered in cold blood by
the Crusaders is 7,206. There were 139 US casualties in the past 20
days, 34 killed, 103 wounded and 2 missing. All casualties except 7 were
in the MIP.

A good analogy for the Israeli-Palestinian conflict would be a teenager
(Israel) killing a kitten (the Palestinians) with a hammer, with the
American press reporting on the horrific, monstrous scratching and
biting ("Palestinian terrorism") inflicted on the poor victimized boy by
the kitten in its frothy, howling, frenzied death throes.

*Massacre of the Iraqi People, also known as the Iraq War

I support the Palestinian People's Party:
http://www.palpeople.org/english/

Free Palestine

Jun 13, 2003, 4:45:39 AM6/13/03

Goldman! Dude! Sup bro? Red blooded Amerikkkan. 5/8 English, 1/4
German, 1/8 French. Slim chance of relation to Pocohontas. My folks
came over on the Mayflower. Yours, Goldie? Teehee.

Goldman, they were looking for your white ass at Erez on Sunday. Too
bad 4 other Hebrew warriors took the fall. Maybe next time, dood? ;)
Here's hopin. A toast to Goldie.

> Especially those.

Deport me based on what? My family's been in the US longer than either
of you jokers.

[...]

Free Palestine

Jun 13, 2003, 4:48:31 AM6/13/03

You mean the guys who now operate in 500-1200 man battalions?
Decimated, dood! Good work, Bill. :)

and to Saddam Hussein.

Um........he's still alive? I don't get it. Who knows where the
suicide bombers will come from Bill, you imperialist shill. I never
said they would come from Palestine.

Bill, make sure to put in a plug on yer website about the brave US Army
slaughtering all those savage Am Indians, ok? I am sure you kin relate
bro.

[...]

Free Palestine

Jun 13, 2003, 4:50:53 AM6/13/03

You know, you Jews really think all this genocidal talk is appropriate
for yer race? You guys had some bad experiences with mass killing,
remember? Short memories.......

Hey imperialist turkey, tell me exactly where one could aim a nuke, or
many nukes, that could miraculously kill "several million terrorists"
all at once. Wow, you running a fever, Billieboy?

Free Palestine

Jun 13, 2003, 4:53:28 AM6/13/03
"William A. Levinson" wrote:

> R.J.Goldman wrote:
> > 'People Burned Like Torches'
> > Looking at her two boys, Ayelet Yair said: "We will continue to live here.
> > We will continue to be strong."-Survivor of Jerusalem Bus Attack
> >
> > Hamas Leader Rantisi from an Interview in the Egyptian Daily Al-Ahram
> > (6.11):
> > 'It would be a mistake to attach importance to the Hudna [ceasefire], or to
> > say that it would lead to quiet. . Hamas declares a ceasefire only for the
> > purpose of protecting the gun and the resistance - this is a political
> > tactic. We will never end the resistance, and everyone must know this.'
> > 'The borders of Palestine are from the '[Mediterranean] Sea to the [Jordan]
>
> "People burned like torches," eh?
> There is plenty that Israel can do to Hamas with flamethrowers, napalm,
> and Thermite. If Hamas likes to play with fire, Hamas should be burned.

Sheesh. You Jewish Nazis really need to calm down, man. Look lets play
army. We kill 20-30 of yer guys, you do the same. No problem, right?

> If Hamas likes to play with nails (by using nail bombs), canister shells
> are in order. These are tank shells (105 or 120 mm) that are packed with
> razor-sharp darts or nails. Fire one into a terrorist camp

Name the "terrorist camps" in Palestine, child.

and you spray
> the terrorists with several hundred or even thousands of the things.
> (The basic concept dates back to muzzle-loading cannon, which were used
> like giant shotguns. A four-pounder effectively became a 1/4 gauge
> shotgun when it was loaded with canister or grapeshot.)

Oh boy this escalation will get you nowhere, young un.

Daniel Bernard

Jun 13, 2003, 6:05:17 AM6/13/03
Now what is it you always say about "living in a war zone"?

R.J.Goldman

Jun 13, 2003, 6:06:16 AM6/13/03

Bullshit. the only relation you could have with Pocahontas is you jerking
off during the cartoon film
as for the mayflower that is just more bullshit on your part.
your maybe second Generation like most but you like to think your better.

as for me I'm second Gen for sure, but my family has been in Israel longer
then your heroes.

"Free Palestine" <go_iraqis@fight_the_invaders.con> wrote in message

R.J.Goldman

Jun 13, 2003, 6:07:41 AM6/13/03
you terrorist loving ass clowns who praise the death of Israel will soon be
under the guns

"Free Palestine" <go_iraqis@fight_the_invaders.con> wrote in message

George

Jun 13, 2003, 7:14:28 AM6/13/03

"Free Palestine" <go_iraqis@fight_the_invaders.con> wrote in message

My mother's family has been here since 1632. That's Pretty early. They
were full blooded English from Yorkshire. It must be that 1/4 German
(Nazi?) in you that makes you so anti-semitic, eh?

George

Jun 13, 2003, 7:16:44 AM6/13/03

"Free Palestine" <go_iraqis@fight_the_invaders.con> wrote in message

Fine, then we kick all of recent Middle Eastern descent out, and all of you
Nazis.

George

Jun 13, 2003, 7:19:26 AM6/13/03

"Free Palestine" <go_iraqis@fight_the_invaders.con> wrote in message

The English and the Spanish killed far more than we Americans ever did, and
they did it before the US was a Nation.

George

Jun 13, 2003, 7:23:19 AM6/13/03

"Free Palestine" <go_iraqis@fight_the_invaders.con> wrote in message

Yeah, kind of like the other day. Oh, I guess you forgot about that.

> Hey imperialist turkey, tell me exactly where one could aim a nuke, or
> many nukes, that could miraculously kill "several million terrorists"
> all at once. Wow, you running a fever, Billieboy?

Riyad, Tehran, Damascas, anywhere in Lebanon, northwestern Pakistan, just
for starters. To make it real interesting, we could add a little Strontium
90 to the mix so that those area would be uninhabitable for the next 70,000
years.

William A. Levinson

Jun 13, 2003, 3:16:02 PM6/13/03

Nor were the Indians "noble savages." They were quite proficient at
waging war on each other and on peaceful settlers. We simply had better
weapons, so we won.

--Bill

http://www.omdurman.org/

William A. Levinson

Jun 13, 2003, 3:18:58 PM6/13/03

We wouldn't want to do that because we'd want Hindus, Jews, and
Christians (as well as genuine Muslims) to be able to move in the next
day. Nice clean airbursts to remove the vermin, then move people in.

There are nice little nukes (1 kiloton) that don't do much damage beyond
a mile, so they're good for taking out terrorist training camps. Then
there are big 10 megaton nukes that could be used on terrorist
conventions. I wonder if we have any of the 20 megaton ones around any
more; they used to have them on B-52 bombers.

--Bill

http://www.omdurman.org/

George

Jun 13, 2003, 3:56:56 PM6/13/03

"William A. Levinson" <wlev...@ix.NOSPAM4MEnetcom.com> wrote in message

Most of the deaths I am referring to were caused by Euorpean diseases such
as small pox.

Unknown

Jun 13, 2003, 4:33:14 PM6/13/03
On Thu, 12 Jun 2003 20:29:16 -0700,Free Palestine had this to say eloquently:

> James wrote:
> >

> > Tuesday (6-10-03) I seen the Israeli Ambassador to the US being interviewed
> > on Fox News. He said that only about 10% of the suicide bombers actually
> > succeed, they stop other 90%. I think that is absolutely incredible. The
> > world only hears about the ones that actually blow themselves up killing and
> > maiming those around them. Those kind of numbers would mean that an attempt
> > to attack Israel is made several times a day, everyday. My friend, how
> > long do you think the US would put up with being attacked like?
>
> Who cares?

You're probably hiding in Iowa somewhere. Come on out and show yerself, Free.

> Yet we
> > ask Israel to not do anything that might upset the Road Map. If the US
> > was attacked like that I believe the people would take to the streets in
> > protest, screaming "Nuke them' Nuke them".
>
> I am sure they would. Brace yourself. I am confident that Israeli
> style suicide bombings will be coming to the US in the near future.>

Leave it to an Arab flee to constantly nip at the ear of the sleeping lion.

Unknown

Jun 13, 2003, 4:45:35 PM6/13/03
On Fri, 13 Jun 2003 01:45:39 -0700,Free Palestine had this to say eloquently:

> Goldman! Dude! Sup bro? Red blooded Amerikkkan. 5/8 English, 1/4
> German, 1/8 French. Slim chance of relation to Pocohontas. My folks
> came over on the Mayflower. Yours, Goldie? Teehee.

Sheesh...you're really not an Arab. What a disappointment. You're a typical
American wegro, emulating the anti-intellectualism of rap culture. "Sup bro"
is part of the language of radical black America, which wishes the demise of
your middle class, whiteboy ass. If you hate jooz, you couldn't possibly like
black people. Or Mexicans. Or Asians. But you use their language to further
your arab-supremist cause. What a dude, dude! Look around your trailer and
tell me how superior you are to the Beverly Hills/Upper East Side Joo.

ROTF.....LMFAO

Unknown

Jun 13, 2003, 4:53:36 PM6/13/03
On Fri, 13 Jun 2003 01:50:53 -0700,Free Palestine had this to say eloquently:

> > And the President would give an order, and within thirty minutes several
> > million terrorists would be dead. Remember that the U.S. has used
> > nuclear weapons in anger.
>
> You know, you Jews really think all this genocidal talk is appropriate
> for yer race?

No one better than a joo. Do you disagree?

> Hey imperialist turkey, tell me exactly where one could aim a nuke, or
> many nukes, that could miraculously kill "several million terrorists"
> all at once. Wow, you running a fever, Billieboy?

Mecca.

Don Ocean

Jun 13, 2003, 9:00:00 PM6/13/03

"William A. Levinson" wrote:

Our big one-way birds still carry them//And otheres carry MERV's
Don't forget spaceborne particle beam weapons. And they aren't quite so
permanently messy..

> --Bill
>
> http://www.omdurman.org/

George