Israelis were warned 2 hours before WTC attacked

Melli

Sep 30, 2001, 9:51:10 AM9/30/01

R.J. Goldman

Sep 30, 2001, 10:17:54 AM9/30/01
Funny it's a link to an article that has nothing to do with the subject
line,,,,,,
anyway all groups know the warning thing was a load of BS from our cousins,

Rob
"Melli" <melli...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> See:
> http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nf/20010927/tc/13820_1.html

Denise Kukowski

Sep 30, 2001, 11:47:16 PM9/30/01
Check out snopes.com, this was a false story spread around.

Melli

Oct 5, 2001, 3:27:44 AM10/5/01
Rob, you obviously didn't read the whole article...

wejoyce

Oct 6, 2001, 1:10:47 AM10/6/01
Another example of "Urban Legend." Always makes the news sources--however,
not true.

--

"Melli" <melli...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

necrocapitalist

Oct 6, 2001, 5:49:06 AM10/6/01
Judeo-Christians will do anything to hide the truth.

Humanity is becalmed in its own logic, and has been for 2,000 years.

After several tries to "start over," we have realized the enemy is within.

Perhaps even a foundational pillar of our society...

SUPPORT THE JUDEO-CHRISTIAN HOLOCAUST

The morality of the religions of the middle east brought to bear with the
might of Europe. The wars that left blood and the ruins of empires strewn
across three continents. Our history is marked with the problems of
Judeo-Christianity and in the coming generations, the forward thinking and
brave will act aggressively to eliminate this meance.

http://www.fuckchrist.com/
The Judeo-Christian Holocaust

Destroy them all... Death to the followers of the illusion in the sky.

pez

Oct 6, 2001, 8:38:34 AM10/6/01

$
$ Humanity is becalmed in its own logic, and has been for 2,000 years.
$
$ After several tries to "start over," we have realized the enemy is within.
$
$ Perhaps even a foundational pillar of our society...
$
$ SUPPORT THE JUDEO-CHRISTIAN HOLOCAUST
$
$ The morality of the religions of the middle east brought to bear with the
$ might of Europe. The wars that left blood and the ruins of empires strewn
$ across three continents. Our history is marked with the problems of
$ Judeo-Christianity and in the coming generations, the forward thinking and
$ brave will act aggressively to eliminate this meance.
$
$ http://www.fuckchrist.com/
$ The Judeo-Christian Holocaust

gee can you post this a few more times I have only seen it 4 times so far

SuperNova

Oct 6, 2001, 10:42:55 PM10/6/01
Are you a robot?

Mike

Oct 9, 2001, 8:25:48 PM10/9/01
You are a moron that does not know anything about humanity. The fact is that
there were nations states imposing brutal rule long before the advent of
Christianity. The Roman empire used to crucify those who opposed them. Do
you want to go back to that mentality?

It seems that it does not take much excuse for men to justify murder and
mayhem. If not for one reason, then for another. If not in the name of one
cause, then in the name of another.

Christianity, however, at least has its verses not to do harm and take
revenge. Even its leader, Christ, preferred to die than to cause others to
die.

It is because you don't even know the first thing about perseverance,
virtue, faithfulness and sincerity that you blindly condemn Christianity.
For Christ suffered for the cause of love and proved sincerely devoted to
righteousness to give us an example of faithfulness and virtue so that the
vindication of His resurrection would encourage us as well to continue in
doing right.

See more at:

http://www.sirus.com/users/mjake/page40.html

"necrocapitalist" <god_i...@europe.com> wrote in message