Anne Frank memorial in Idaho hit by vandals

Heinrich

May 22, 2007, 2:09:20 AM5/22/07
Vandals toppled and damaged a bronze statue of Holocaust victim Anne Frank
in Idaho's capital two months after the memorial was plastered with neo-Nazi
stickers.

Damage to the 500-pound statue of the girl, whose diary written in hiding
from the Nazis during World War II made her a human rights heroine,
included a broken finger and scrapes on the head.
In March the five-year-old, $1.8 million Idaho Anne Frank Human Rights
Memorial was plastered with swastika-emblazoned stickers promoting the
neo-Nazi group Combat 18, and identical stickers were attached to the
Islamic Center of Boise. Combat 18 is a loosely organized group that is
believed to have originated in Britain.

The life-sized memorial depicts Anne Frank standing atop a chair just south
of downtown along the Boise River. Vandals uprooted the chair, sending the
entire sculpture crashing to the ground below. A landscaping rock was also
overturned.
Amy Herzfeld, director of the Idaho Human Rights Education Center, said
Monday it was unclear whether the latest damage was ideologically motivated
or opportunistic vandalism.
"Whether or not it was anti-Semitic, it was certainly a destructive and
hurtful act," Herzfeld said. "The amount of energy that it took to topple to
statue, whether it was a spontaneous decision or not, it certainly required
significant amount of force."
Nobody was arrested in the case of the stickers, which were removed without
damage to the memorial.
Herzfeld said the city Parks and Recreation Department stored the damaged
statue and expected to restore it to the site as soon as possible. The
artist, based in Massachusetts, has been contacted about repair options.
Popular with tour groups, the memorial was visited by about 900 students on
Friday, a day before the vandalism was took place either Saturday night or
early Sunday morning.
The memorial, erected in 2002, was funded by donations from students,
business leaders and philanthropists, including Greg Carr, who also bought
the former Aryan Nations neo-Nazi compound in Hayden Lake in northern Idaho
in 2001 to turn it into a human rights museum.
Anne Frank, born in Frankfurt, Germany, in 1929, chronicled her days in
hiding in the Dutch city of Amsterdam from 1942 to 1944, when her family was
arrested by the occupying Nazis. She died of typhus in the Bergen-Belsen
concentration camp in March 1945 at age 16.
The diary was published after the end of World War II and has sold an
estimated 75 million copies worldwide.
Police in Boise, along with the Ada County Human Rights Task Force, are
offering a combined $1,500 reward for information leading to an arrest for
the vandalism.

"This monument honors the triumph of the human spirit in the face of
adversity, and damaging the monument can be seen as an attempt to damage
that spirit in our community," said Janet Lawler, chairwoman of the Ada
County Human Rights Task Force. "We can't let that happen."

Binjamin Cram'er

May 22, 2007, 3:19:09 AM5/22/07

"Heinrich" <Hein...@Ruhrgasnet.de> wrote in message

> Vandals toppled and damaged a bronze statue of Holocaust victim Anne Frank
> in Idaho's capital two months after the memorial was plastered with
> neo-Nazi stickers.

Begs the question - Why is there a memorial to Anne Frank in Idaho? She was
a clog wog, not a yank.

Heinrich

May 22, 2007, 4:11:31 AM5/22/07

"Binjamin Cram'er" <yid...@hume.net> schreef in bericht

> "Heinrich" <Hein...@Ruhrgasnet.de> wrote in message
>> Vandals toppled and damaged a bronze statue of Holocaust victim Anne
>> Frank in Idaho's capital two months after the memorial was plastered with
>> neo-Nazi stickers.
>
> Begs the question - Why is there a memorial to Anne Frank in Idaho? She
> was a clog wog, not a yank.
yes and i am therefore looking to an explanation from my friends.

for your infor in amsterdam some youngsters sprayed their tags on the wall
of some buildings included the anne frank house. this was so big a news that
it even reached the americans newspapers who were calling it "vandalizing
the anne frank house"" needles to say the whole story was told again. sigh

Message has been deleted

Heinrich

May 22, 2007, 4:39:29 AM5/22/07

"Daniel Bernard" <fifthh...@the.apocalypse> schreef in bericht

> On Tue, 22 May 2007 17:19:09 +1000, "Binjamin Cram'er"
> <yid...@hume.net> wrote:
>

>>"Heinrich" <Hein...@Ruhrgasnet.de> wrote in message
>>> Vandals toppled and damaged a bronze statue of Holocaust victim Anne
>>> Frank
>>> in Idaho's capital two months after the memorial was plastered with
>>> neo-Nazi stickers.
>>
>>Begs the question - Why is there a memorial to Anne Frank in Idaho? She
>>was
>>a clog wog, not a yank.
>>
> Was she? I thought she was a Kraut and the Cheeseheads adopted her as
> one of their own to assuage their guilt.
> --
> amicalement,
>
> Daniel
she never got dutch citizenship and her german citizenship was revoked when
caught she was put on the next train to auschwitz but for some reason she
enbded up in the swap camp Bergen Belsen at that time a place were ďmportant
jews were put together awaiting a swap with german prisoners in allied
custody.

Binjamin Cram'er

May 22, 2007, 6:04:31 AM5/22/07

"Daniel Bernard" <fifthh...@the.apocalypse> wrote in message
> On Tue, 22 May 2007 17:19:09 +1000, "Binjamin Cram'er"
> <yid...@hume.net> wrote:
>

>>"Heinrich" <Hein...@Ruhrgasnet.de> wrote in message
>>> Vandals toppled and damaged a bronze statue of Holocaust victim Anne
>>> Frank
>>> in Idaho's capital two months after the memorial was plastered with
>>> neo-Nazi stickers.
>>
>>Begs the question - Why is there a memorial to Anne Frank in Idaho? She
>>was
>>a clog wog, not a yank.
>>
> Was she? I thought she was a Kraut and the Cheeseheads adopted her as
> one of their own to assuage their guilt.

You may be right. I've only ever read yid stories about her.

Heinrich

May 22, 2007, 6:08:14 AM5/22/07

"Binjamin Cram'er" <yid...@hume.net> schreef in bericht
http://home.att.net/~texmextex/Anne_frank.htm

Binjamin Cram'er

May 22, 2007, 6:13:42 AM5/22/07
Thank you so much for posting this thought provoking article, Heinrich.

Will read it fuly, later tonight. From just a quick scan, there are some
bits and bobs in the story I was not aware of.

"Heinrich" <Hein...@Ruhrgasnet.de> wrote in message

Heinrich

May 22, 2007, 6:17:38 AM5/22/07

> Thank you so much for posting this thought provoking article, Heinrich.
>
> Will read it fuly, later tonight. From just a quick scan, there are some
> bits and bobs in the story I was not aware of.
life is full of unexpected surprises, ben

Message has been deleted

Binjamin Cram'er

May 22, 2007, 7:40:05 AM5/22/07

> On Tue, 22 May 2007 20:04:31 +1000, "Binjamin Cram'er"

> <yid...@hume.net> wrote:
>

>>"Daniel Bernard" <fifthh...@the.apocalypse> wrote in message

>>> Was she? I thought she was a Kraut and the Cheeseheads adopted her as
>>> one of their own to assuage their guilt.
>>
>>You may be right. I've only ever read yid stories about her.
>>
> She was born in Krautfurt but became stateless in 1941 when the Krauts
> passed a law that stripped all German Jews living aboard of their
> Bochehood.
>
> If I'm not mistaken, Anne Frank never received Dutch citizenship but
> somehow made it onto the list of the greatest Dutchie of all time.
>
> Also, it appears to have been commonplace for German Jews back in
> those days to say they were from any country other than Germany. That
> may be why some of the confusion arises.

You're dead right, Daniel.

Heinrich has kindly provided a link to some interesting background on the
entire family.
http://home.att.net/~texmextex/Anne_frank.htm

Seems I've been "had" by the yids again. Damn. And I thought I was awake to
their nonsense.

Heinrich

May 22, 2007, 7:51:52 AM5/22/07

"Binjamin Cram'er" <yid...@hume.net> schreef in bericht

what still puzzles me and i have been unable to find something about it is
the following. every who was caught in hiding was put on the next available
train to Auschwitz. i wonder what might have been the reason why she was
later transferred, which was quite exceptional for cases like hers, to the
swap camp for influencial jews in Bergen Belsen.

Message has been deleted

Don Ocean

May 23, 2007, 1:31:49 AM5/23/07
That statue and its Jewish message do not belong in America.. The Kunt
that is head of that organization should be fined and charged for the
removal and eradication of that statue and then her and her compatriots
expelled from America. I am sick and tired of the fucking Jews trying to
lay that guilt trip on us Americans. Anne Franks Diary was a fraud!

Binjamin Cram'er

May 23, 2007, 3:29:26 AM5/23/07

"Don Ocean" <oc...@amerion.com> wrote in message

> Binjamin Cram'er wrote:
>>
>> "Heinrich" <Hein...@Ruhrgasnet.de> wrote in message
>>> Vandals toppled and damaged a bronze statue of Holocaust victim Anne
>>> Frank in Idaho's capital two months after the memorial was plastered
>>> with neo-Nazi stickers.
>>
>> Begs the question - Why is there a memorial to Anne Frank in Idaho? She
>> was a clog wog, not a yank.
>
> Idaho is the home of the White supremist, Survivalist, Aryan nations,
> etc. The fucking Jews are trying to stir up shit, so they can whine to the
> Government to send in federal troops.. Much like the dirty bastards
> whined up Iraq and now Iran is being set up. If they succeed in Idaho..
> They are in for a Helluva a surprise as there are millions of
> antiGovernment People across America that will Join them.. 2 very large
> groups from Colorado and Missouri have already stated that the Feds
> had best have damned good reason before pulling another Waco. The
> Challenge has been issued and ignored.. The fucking Jews will
> try to cause much trouble in America..

As they've been doing for quite some decades now. Time to send 'em all over
to Ersatz israel.