Freshly Weened Wussies in rec.pets.cats.misc

Uncle Caine

Apr 12, 2002, 1:06:29 AM4/12/02
Just had a quick read of rec.pets.cats.misc - this is a post from some
wanker called Zero Mostel...

[start plagiarism]
In article <ub3icvs...@corp.supernews.com>, "LeeAnne"
<lee...@nowhereonearth.duh> says:

>Do a google search and you'll be amazed -- the following is a cut and paste
>play by play from alt.tasteless betwen our latest troll babies and how they
>all came to be on our little group.

Have you checked that alt.tasteless group out?!? It's unbelievable the filth
they talk about
on that group! Mostly about taking big shits, like that's something to be
proud of, right?
Then some lady was talking about stretching out her boyfriends testicles as
a form of
sex play. Plus a lot of articles involving murder crimes and substance
abuse. Gay men
offering themselves for sex. They also were discussing what would be worse,
getting hit
in the face with a shovel or getting a cactus stuffed up your behind.
Disgusting, all of it,
and I couldn't believe what I was reading.

I came to the conclusion that those people need to be stopped somehow, it's
just not right
that people can tell those kinds of stories. I complained to my ISP about
them and they
just shrugged and blathered on about Freedom of Speech. But still! There
should be limits!

People just can't get onto these groups and post whatever they want!

>And, no I didn't delete the expletives,
>it would have taken way too long.

There sure were a fucking lot of them, huh?

- Zer0 M0stel
(long-time lurker on rec.pets.cats!)
[end plagiarism]

Sniff...I feel so proud.

--
Uncle Caine
Buy one, get three free.

If you love something, set it free.
If it comes back, it will always be yours.
If it doesn't come back, it was never yours to begin with.

But...

If it just sits in your living room, watches your TV, messes up your
stuff, eats your food, uses your telephone, takes your money, and
doesn't appear to realize that you actually set it free in the first
place, you either married it or gave birth to it.

mhirtes

Apr 12, 2002, 3:02:46 AM4/12/02

Uncle Caine wrote:

> Just had a quick read of rec.pets.cats.misc - this is a post from some
> wanker called Zero Mostel...
>
> [start plagiarism]
> In article <ub3icvs...@corp.supernews.com>, "LeeAnne"
> <lee...@nowhereonearth.duh> says:
> >
> >Do a google search and you'll be amazed -- the following is a cut and paste
> >play by play from alt.tasteless betwen our latest troll babies and how they
> >all came to be on our little group.
>
> Have you checked that alt.tasteless group out?!? It's unbelievable the filth
> they talk about
> on that group! Mostly about taking big shits, like that's something to be
> proud of, right?

Compared to a rpcm poster, you could probably see your reflection on the
inside of an AT-er's colon.

> Then some lady was talking about stretching out her boyfriends testicles as
> a form of
> sex play. Plus a lot of articles involving murder crimes and substance
> abuse. Gay men
> offering themselves for sex. They also were discussing what would be worse,
> getting hit
> in the face with a shovel or getting a cactus stuffed up your behind.

I say we hit a rpcm poster in the face AND use the cactus on them. Me-OWW!

> Disgusting, all of it,
> and I couldn't believe what I was reading.

But you seemed to read every single post, did'nt you Bubbie?

> I came to the conclusion that those people need to be stopped somehow,

And the LeeAnne said, "I must keep AT from coming, but HOW?"

> it's
> just not right
> that people can tell those kinds of stories. I complained to my ISP about
> them and they
> just shrugged and blathered on about Freedom of Speech.

Thomas jefferson's ghost thinks you're a shitheel too.

> But still! There
> should be limits!

One nation, under Dubya?

> People just can't get onto these groups and post whatever they want!
>
> >And, no I didn't delete the expletives,
> >it would have taken way too long.
>
> There sure were a fucking lot of them, huh?

--
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. When the loyal opposition
dies, I think the soul of America dies with it."-- Edward R. Murrow

"The danger of the past was that men became slaves. The danger of the
future is that man may become robots." -- Fromm

"He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my
contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the
spinal cord would fully suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be
done away with at once. Heroism at command, senseless brutality,
deplorable love-of-country stance, how violently I hate all this, how
despiceable an ignoreable war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than
be a part of so base an action! It is my conviction that killing under
the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder." -- Albert Einstein

The Carrot

Apr 12, 2002, 8:58:03 AM4/12/02
"Uncle Caine" <thatgu...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<eMtt8.36750$uR5....@newsfeeds.bigpond.com>...

> Just had a quick read of rec.pets.cats.misc - this is a post from some
> wanker called Zero Mostel...

(Big snip)

That was ME. Shit, I even used an organization name of "Springtime for
Hitler" and no one figured out it was an AT'er.

- The Carrot

Matt Olson

Apr 12, 2002, 11:04:53 AM4/12/02
Uncle Caine (thatgu...@hotmail.com) wrote:
> Just had a quick read of rec.pets.cats.misc - this is a post from some
> wanker called Zero Mostel...

<snip>

Caine, you look so cute with a hook in your cheek.

YHBT.

Cheers,
Matt
--
Matt "hey, kid!" Olson, speaking for himself.
"That morning, I found there was a true answer in this life, and it involved

Wes Payne

Apr 12, 2002, 10:43:44 PM4/12/02
On Fri, 12 Apr 2002 02:02:46 -0500, mhirtes <mhi...@radiks.net>
wrote:

>Uncle Caine wrote:
>>
>> Just had a quick read of rec.pets.cats.misc - this is a post from some
>> wanker called Zero Mostel...
>>
>> [start plagiarism]
>> In article <ub3icvs...@corp.supernews.com>, "LeeAnne"
>> <lee...@nowhereonearth.duh> says:
>> >
>> >Do a google search and you'll be amazed -- the following is a cut and paste
>> >play by play from alt.tasteless betwen our latest troll babies and how they
>> >all came to be on our little group.
>>
>> Have you checked that alt.tasteless group out?!? It's unbelievable the filth
>> they talk about
>> on that group! Mostly about taking big shits, like that's something to be
>> proud of, right?
>
>Compared to a rpcm poster, you could probably see your reflection on the
>inside of an AT-er's colon.

[rest of contrapuntal lame-japery snipped]

mhirtes, you cunt. Those trolls are for the r.p.c.m readers, not the
a.t. readers. Check the fucking headers first. And get that
shit-encrusted hook out of your cheek.

Does nobody recognize the name "Zero Mostel"?

ObT: "Gee, now there's a r.p.c.m reader threatening to call the FBI!
And another one's threating to hunt me down and thread razor wire
through my alimentary canal and, ... hey-- waitaminute ... "

With NINE News Servers In California - The Worlds Uncensored News Source

mhirtes

Apr 12, 2002, 10:52:27 PM4/12/02

Wes Payne wrote:

> mhirtes, you cunt. Those trolls are for the r.p.c.m readers, not the
> a.t. readers. Check the fucking headers first. And get that
> shit-encrusted hook out of your cheek.

Hey! I was just making a comment, you shuffling Special Olympics
gold-medal winner! STFU!

Uncle Caine

Apr 12, 2002, 8:02:49 PM4/12/02

"The Carrot" <ste...@shore.net> wrote in message
Well, damn . . . you play an outraged conservative well. A big tip o' the
Caine hat to you, you saucy bit o' vegetable matter, you...

Uncle Caine

Apr 12, 2002, 8:04:28 PM4/12/02

"Matt Olson" <ol...@csu401.cs.ualberta.ca> wrote in message

> Uncle Caine (thatgu...@hotmail.com) wrote:
> > Just had a quick read of rec.pets.cats.misc - this is a post from some
> > wanker called Zero Mostel...
>
> <snip>
>
> Caine, you look so cute with a hook in your cheek.

You should see me with a ferret in my arse.