Shitstorm in a teacup

skallas

Jun 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/24/99

dave wrote in message <3772DA4F...@hotmail.com>...
>Once again, the christians have proven beyond doubt they they have no
>sense of humor whatsoever. The Harrises (Glub love 'em) forwarded by
>correspondence to abuse@hotmail, and got my trashcan account closed
>down.

That is so much bullshit, you can enter a news group, insult the
posters, call them
semi-literate then when you get your expectant hate mail blame their isp's
for carrying
such evil people. Kinda like walking alone in the bad part of town and then
suing the
Mayor after the expectant robber/raping etc...

May Ozzy Osbourne pee on your church!

dave

Jun 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/25/99
Once again, the christians have proven beyond doubt they they have no
sense of humor whatsoever. The Harrises (Glub love 'em) forwarded by
correspondence to abuse@hotmail, and got my trashcan account closed
down.

The account, of course, doesn't matter shit... might get me one of the
fuckyou.co.uk accounts (Egg, you should get them to pay you, you
ambassador, you)... but once again I'm thrown into despair at once again
being reminded of the existence of thin-skinned professional 'victims'.
Don't these people know what a killfile is?

"Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke".
Hunter S. Thompson

ObT: Cooking dinner last night, sliced the tip off my left middle
finger. Not exactly a clean cut, either. Left a flap of skin slightly
smaller than a nickel hanging on for dear life, catching on absolutely I
walked past, and generally pissing be off. For a tiny little wound, it
was quite a bleeder, too. Went through about a dozen paper towels before
the bleeding slowed down enough to get a band aid onto it. SR walked
into the kitchen and thought I'd cut my wrists...

Later on I ended up amputating the skin flap, since all the nerves in
the sking, etc seemed to be pretty much shot anyway. One little <snick>
and I found myself in posession of quite a tasty little morsel... chewy
and surprisingly tasty, compared with the standard callous-removal
chunks- probably since I'd managed to peel off a little of the
underlying tissue as a bonus.

Vindicator

Jun 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/25/99

dave wrote in message <3772DA4F...@hotmail.com>...
>Once again, the christians have proven beyond doubt they they have no
>sense of humor whatsoever. The Harrises (Glub love 'em) forwarded by
>correspondence to abuse@hotmail, and got my trashcan account closed
>down.

I haven't visited a.t for some time, but it sounds like these dickwads
ventured where they don't belong and got a good, old-fashioned and
well-deserved flaming for their trouble. Fucking christards, if they had
their way the only way for people to relieve their inner tastelessness would
be through such traditional Christian activities as choirboy molestation,
incest and wife beating.

>ObT: Cooking dinner last night, sliced the tip off my left middle
>finger. Not exactly a clean cut, either.

A real a.ter would consider that as being only the beginning....

ObT: Had to hang onto my daily loaf today rather than void it immediately.
The result was that my farts changed from their normal pleasant, sweet and
musky smell to a decidely fecal stink. Other people passing by my cubicle
noticed this as well....

Egg Plant

Jun 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/26/99
dave <elvislo...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Once again, the christians have proven beyond doubt they they have no
> sense of humor whatsoever. The Harrises (Glub love 'em) forwarded by
> correspondence to abuse@hotmail, and got my trashcan account closed
> down.
>
> The account, of course, doesn't matter shit... might get me one of the
> fuckyou.co.uk accounts (Egg, you should get them to pay you, you
> ambassador, you)... but once again I'm thrown into despair at once again
> being reminded of the existence of thin-skinned professional 'victims'.
> Don't these people know what a killfile is?

Damn, son, I didn't do nuttin' but test it after someone else, some nameless
spammer for all I know, posted the URL. Once it worked, I gave my
recommendation. Someone needs to find that nameless spammer and reward him
with a coupla dead cats or a big bag of puke or something.

--
Eggplant

ObT: Sitting naked on the coffee table while helping the SR figure
something out on her computer (hers is the one that sits out in the living
room so we can use the 32" tube as a monitor and play our DVD movies) then
cutting large bubbles of gas right on the wood. Left some interesting
liquid blast patterns. Wiped the effluvia up with a towel... mmmm...
buttsmell. Offered to let the SR have a sniff but she balked.

Since you only die once, I decided to make the most of the opportunity
and made a mental list of all the assholes who made me feel this way
that I'd want to kill or maim first, since I had nothing to lose. Then I
realized that after a few cripplings and assassinations of certain
worthless assholes, I'd feel MUCH better and probably wouldn't want to
die anymore.

-- Rev. Syd Midnight, on the joys of being bipolar