Guess Mary Greer Forgot...

Gerry O'Neill

Feb 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/22/97

I believe that cross-posting of information from a monitored mail list
is a gross violation of courtesy.

I believe that jk owes Mary a public apology.

I would request that everyone on this news group join me in "freezing"
jk (simply don't respond to anything he posts) until he offers a public
apology.

Bob O'Neill

Message has been deleted

Paul Mitchum

Feb 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/23/97

Yes, let's ALL be small. Sheesh.

Kids: IJAFN. (Its Just A Fucking Newsgroup.)

--
<mailto:ho...@REMOVEsirius.com>
<http://www.REMOVEsirius.com/~homer/>

Message has been deleted

Beau Bosko

Mar 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/11/97

O'Neill wrote: "I believe that cross-posting of information from a

monitored mail list is a gross violation of courtesy. I believe that jk
owes Mary a public apology."

The Jabbering Knave (jk) is, by and of itself, a gross violation of
courtesy -- the least of its faults.

It is the raging epitome of a small mind, desperate to be heard by the
authority it derides, able only to shout mundane invective. Any ideas it
may purport to have discovered are thinly veiled borrowings from others.

Here in the newsgroup it seeks to prolong its misrule by sheer volume. A
dambreak of tepid production.

Ignore the Jabbering Knave? Better to be among the watchdogs, guarding
the gates that pin it, securely, within the prison of its very public
hell.

Faithfully,
Ebenezer

D. Ebenezer Bowles

Beau Bosko

Mar 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/11/97

When Paul Mitchum suggested, "Yes, let's ALL be small," and added the
mysterious disclaimer, "Sheesh," the Jabbering Knave (jk) leaped to the
keyboard in hopes that it may have found a kindred small mind. "Don't
worry about it---I know I'm doing well when 'those' people are wishing
that no one would talk to me," the knave typed to Paul.

Delusional, this (jk). It is doing well, is it? Well enough to let those
people from across the frontier live rent free in its mind. How it pines
from the exclusion.

Paul Mitchum

Mar 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/13/97

In article <19970311053...@ladder01.news.aol.com>,
beau...@aol.com (Beau Bosko) wrote:

HEY, EVERYONE! I'd like to make an announcement! I was KIDDING! I didn't
REALLY want everyone to be small! OK? Can we all play nice now? I suppose
my disclaimer *was* too mysterious.