Well, it only seems fair...

1 view

Willow Arune

Apr 13, 2005, 2:51:33 AM4/13/05
As June Hingle sees fit to use, again and again, my former name, I think it
only fitting that I play the same game with her...

Restricted somewhat by distaste for that sort of thing, I invite Ms. Hingle
to simple state she will not use my former name or incorrect male pronouns
in referring to me in the future. That may be posted either to this NG or
to me personally. For that purpose, I shall open my inbox to Hingles
messges, for a short time.

In the event that Ms. Hingle elects to put her wish to be obnoxious in front
of her stealth, I regret to advise that I shall proceed with current plans.
The flower shop is close by, Ms. Hingle, and a single rose delivered from
there will give notice that things are underway. Such will included the
approach taken by Diane here months ago for Theoni and a bit extra that I
developed all on my own. Birth records, high school pics and more are all
fair game - you see fit to so that to me on a regualr basis, the favour
can - and shall - be returned. Outside of the NG, the return might well
take other forms.

I dop not wish to do this, but I am sick and tired of you playing that game
and knowing I shall not reply in kind. I can, and shall.

And as you have seen fit on accession to cast aspersions of various sorts in
my direction, don't be surprised by reports that you are "known to the
police and a person of interest" in certain matters. The school close by?
I suggest you void it. Somewhere in the last years, June, you have a
potential client who was not... wall, not telling the exact truth. The
contract was not given to you, but be happy - there was no contract to be
given.

As the saying goes in legal posts, please govern yourself in accordance with
the above. If you stop, and state you are stopping, clearly, no more shall
done. Then we can move on to "Sandra" and others.

An apology and statement that you shall sin no more. Easy.

TTFN,
Willow

maryanne

Apr 13, 2005, 7:17:38 AM4/13/05
I have never called you any other name but Willow Arune. Please get your
facts straight!!!

"Willow Arune" <pang...@shaw.ca> wrote in message

maryanne

Apr 13, 2005, 7:28:13 AM4/13/05
Are you "stalking" me ms. Willow Arune?

ek

Apr 13, 2005, 1:54:16 PM4/13/05
Feel assured that this threat is on record

From: "Willow Arune" <pang...@shaw.ca>
Newsgroups: alt.support.srs
Subject: Well, it only seems fair...
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 06:51:33 GMT

just say so

Apr 13, 2005, 4:15:00 PM4/13/05
another copy for the records

cat-o-matic

Apr 13, 2005, 4:56:35 PM4/13/05

Wadda maroon!

c-o-m

At every party there are two kinds of people
those who want to go home and those who don't.
The trouble is, they are usually married to each other.
- Ann Landers

maryanne

Apr 13, 2005, 7:05:05 PM4/13/05
For anyone who wishes to report this abuse then please email the following
to:

interne...@sjrb.ca

The following post in Usenet was reported to the local police department in
the city of the victim on the morning of 4-13-05. The person who wrote the
post has made a direct threat against the welfare and safety of that other
person and her family. If nothing is done by you about this and that person
proceeds with her threats, the violation will additionally be reported
expediently to the Canadian authorities.

Thank you.

From: "Willow Arune" <pang...@shaw.ca>
Newsgroups: alt.support.srs

Willow Arune

Apr 13, 2005, 7:55:16 PM4/13/05
Okay, Maryanne.

I have also kept records - of each and every post where you have used my old
name or other such nonsense.

My continuation on this NG matters very little to me. in fact, not at all.
If it were to be cut off tomorrow, I would not shed a tear.

You elect to use my old name; I elect to use your old name. You elect to
use male pronouns; I elect to use male pronouns. You elect to link me to
non-existent criminal charges; I elect to link you in your community to
non-existent criminal charges. I shall only do as you have done to me in
the past year, no more, and not one little bit less.

See how that goes with complaints. Not one step beyond those that you have
already inflicted on me. The only difference is that I am telling you in
advance and giving you a chance to simply say you are sorry and shall not do
it again.

That would end this sad story. Regardless of the "support" offered by
others, they will not have the issues that might confront you, as have me.
Your parroting of others with use of my format name, and the unfounded
allegations of criminal activities along with other nonsense has caused me
the difficulties that you might personally face. As in the above paragraph,
all you need do - and it may be in private - is apologize and cease. No
more, not one bit less.

Now, you have to agree this is silly. You know the criminal stuff is just
nonsense, and if you do not, you should. You know my legal name and sex
designation, and should use it. In fact, I am doing nothing more than
demanding (having asked too many times to count - that you act in a polite
manner.

You choice. All ready to co, and the flower can be delivered in the
morning. I am not kidding and shall indeed follow through, reserving the
right to send the flower when I select.

TTFN,
Willow

P.S. Report a threat? Remember, I am prominsing not one thing that you and
your peers have not done to me already. Oh yes, just as with you and yours,
I do not intend to fight fair if no apology is forwarded. Your choice, but
it seems to me that you are taking the hit for several others who, aside
from offering encouragement, are not going to have the same problems you
will face.

UP.P.S. I am as well saving a copy of this post, to be filed with any
interested party.

..

"maryanne" <notme...@whatever.com> wrote in message

Message has been deleted

maryanne

Apr 13, 2005, 8:48:52 PM4/13/05
Willow Arune,

I met with a detective of my local police department this morning and filed
an official complaint against you. He is very well aquainted with the
constables located in your vicinity and has worked with them often. He
explained to me that if anything happens at all connected with your
"threatening statements", your local authorities will be knocking on your
door. So far your only violation is one of the following listed items. I
suggest that your decide *yourself* how you wish to deal with this issue:

http://www.multistalkervictims.org/laws/connecticut.htm

Connecticut
a.. Stalking
b.. Harassment

This page lists the most applicable state crimes addressing stalking.
However, depending on the facts of the case, a stalker might also be charged
with other crimes, such as trespassing, intimidation of a witness, breaking
and entering, etc. Check your state code or consult with your local
prosecutor about other charges that might apply in a particular case.

Stalking
Sec. 53a-181c - 1992. Stalking in the first degree: Class D felony.

(a) A person is guilty of stalking in the first degree when he commits
stalking in the second degree as provided in section 53a-181d and

(1) he has previously been convicted of this section or section 53a-181d,
or

(2) such conduct violates a court order in effect at the time of the
offense, or

(3) the other person is under sixteen years of age.

(b) Stalking in the first degree is a class D felony.

Sec. 53a-181d - 1992. Stalking in the second degree: Class A misdemeanor.

(a) A person is guilty of stalking in the second degree when, with intent
to cause another person to fear for his physical safety, he wilfully and
repeatedly follows or lies in wait for such other person and causes such
other person to reasonably fear for his physical safety.

(b) Stalking in the second degree is a class A misdemeanor.

Sec. 53a-181e - 1995. Stalking in the third degree: Class B misdemeanor.

(a) A person is guilty of stalking in the third degree when he recklessly
causes another person to reasonably fear for his physical safety by wilfully
and repeatedly following or lying in wait for such other person.

(b) Stalking in the third degree is a class B misdemeanor.

Harassment
§ 53a-182b. Harassment in the first degree: Class D felony. 1990. Amended
1995.
(a) A person is guilty of harassment in the first degree when, with the
intent to harass, annoy, alarm or terrorize another person, he threatens to
kill or physically injure that person or any other person, and communicates
such threat by telephone, or by telegraph, mail, computer network, as
defined in section 53a-250, or any other form of written communication, in a
manner likely
to cause annoyance or alarm and has been convicted of a capital felony, a
class A felony, a class B felony, except a conviction under section 53a-86
or 53a-122, a class C felony, except a conviction under section 53a-87,
53a-152 or 53a-153, or a class D felony under sections 53a-60 to 53a-60c,
inclusive, 53a-72a, 53a-72b, 53a-95, 53a-103, 53a-103a, 53a-114, 53a-136 or
53a-216. For the purposes of this section, "convicted" means having a
judgment of conviction
entered by a court of competent jurisdiction.

(b) For purposes of this section, such offense may be deemed to have been
committed either at the place where the telephone call was made or where it
was received.

(c) The court may order any person convicted under this section to be
examined by one or more psychiatrists.

(d) Harassment in the first degree is a class D felony.

Conn. Gen. Stat.

§ 53a-183. Harassment in the second degree: Class C misdemeanor. Amended
1995.
(a) A person is guilty of harassment in the second degree when: (1) By
telephone, he addresses another in or uses indecent or obscene language; or
(2) with intent to harass, annoy or alarm another person, he communicates
with a person by telegraph or mail, by electronically transmitting a
facsimile through connection with a telephone network, by computer network,
as defined in section 53a-250, or by any other form of written
communication, in a manner likely to
cause annoyance or alarm; or (3) with intent to harass, annoy or alarm
another person, he makes a telephone call, whether or not a conversation
ensues, in a manner likely to cause annoyance or alarm.

(b) For purposes of this section such offense may be deemed to have been
committed either at the place where the telephone call was made, or at the
place where it was received.

(c) The court may order any person convicted under this section to be
examined by one or more psychiatrists.

(d) Harassment in the second degree is a class C misdemeanor.

"Willow Arune" <pang...@shaw.ca> wrote in message

diane...@yahoo.com

Apr 13, 2005, 11:56:50 PM4/13/05

What a moron indeed! You can imagine the schmuch sitting in his white
suite and stroking his pussy while he wrote this. Well stroking
something I suppose....

The a six year old intellect in a fifty-eight year old body....

diane...@yahoo.com

Apr 14, 2005, 12:04:09 AM4/14/05
> In the event that xxxxxxx elects to put her wish to be obnoxious in

front
> of her stealth, I regret to advise that I shall proceed with current
plans.
> The flower shop is close by, Ms. Hingle, and a single rose delivered
from
> there will give notice that things are underway.

Orobko - you are an UTTER nut case.

I may not agree with a lot of what and how June says things but I would
NEVER agree with your insane harrassment of her.

I am sending an email to shaw asking that your nutty access be
terminated. I am SURE that Jennifer will do the same as well as a few
others.

You are a consumate whacko. You belong in an institution rather then
living at home accepting welfare and harassing decent women.

Willow Arune

Apr 14, 2005, 12:11:09 AM4/14/05
Please note, Maryanne (June Hingle).

1. I do not live in Connecticut or the United States. Or do you propose to
invade as was done in Panama? A regime change? Nonsense.

2. I have not done any physical harm to anyone.

3. I have stated, twice actually, that (a) shall only done what has been
done to myself and others on this list, and (b) nothing shall happen if an
apology is tendered.

4. You seem to have conveniently forgotten your rather ugly post early this
year, a copy of which I have taken the liberty of retaining. I would be
delighted to both converse and forward a copy of this to your detective,
together with other offensive posts by you to this group concerning myself
and others.

5. Give your past posts, I do not think that you can in any manner profess
to be the "sweet innocent". You and others here have consistently used
incorrect pronouns to refer to myself and others, have been abusive in
writing, and worse, including you foul post referred to above.

6. Precedent rests with Diane, who with support from members of this group
outed Theoni some time ago, and subsequently followed a computer thread to a
person place of work and contact the employer. Indeed one can look to many
threads dating from as early as 1998 and find much the same.

7. Not to put too fine a point on it, June, I have repeatedly asked you and
others to stop. Far from being a sweet innocent, I draw the following to
your attention, which applies to you as you do live in Connecticut:

> (2) with intent to harass, annoy or alarm another person, he communicates
> with a person by telegraph or mail, by electronically transmitting a
> facsimile through connection with a telephone network, by computer
> network, as defined in section 53a-250, or by any other form of written
> communication, in a manner likely to cause annoyance or alarm;

I suggest you review your posts, but thank you for pointing out this section
which I can, as victim, use to file in your state, where you reside.

As I do not expect to receive a call from your local detective, I shall
contact your local police directly. The law you so nicely point out apples
to you, as a resident. I think the posts in our archives from you will be
quite sufficient, especially your tirade of a short time ago.

In closing, I repeat, for it is certainly very easy to understand. I have
asked for a private or public statement apologizing for your actions and
stating that nothing shall occur as long as such apology is forthcoming.
End of story. You see fit not to apologize. There is no question of
posting directly to you but only to this list.

Actually, contacting your local police, given the law in your state, is far
more appealing than other routes. So that shall be done. I was happy to
discover that you local police have provided a very nice web page, and shall
proceed accordingly. Personally, I thin they would be foolish to get
involved in matters on a public news group, but as you introduce theism into
this matter, I shall follow up on that. If the detective advised you that
you could apply such law to those in another country, he is incorrect. To
apply such law to you, on the other hand, is totally within the ambit of the
law. Read it.

TEN
Willow

"maryanne" <notme...@whatever.com> wrote in message

diane...@yahoo.com

Apr 14, 2005, 12:27:14 AM4/14/05
Willow Arune wrote:

> I was happy to
> discover that you local police have provided a very nice web page,
and shall
> proceed accordingly. Personally, I thin they would be foolish to get

> involved in matters on a public news group,....

Sociopaths like yourself, Orobko, always think that they're above the
law.
Your ISP has been notified - undoubtedly by more then a few of us and
my guess is that you'll be taking another "internet vacation" before
showing up here to kook again on another ISP.

You're a child Arune, in a old man's body.

Willow Arune

Apr 14, 2005, 12:49:52 AM4/14/05
The following has gone off to the local police department referred to in the
above posts:

"Dear------------,

Frankly, I am certain that you and your officers have much better things to
do. However, as a resident of your community has seen fit to involve your
department (or so she alleges) in this matter, I felt it appropriate to
write to you directly.

My name is Willow Arune. I am a transsexual woman, a retired lawyer, living
in -----------, British Columbia, Canada. My telephone is (---) -------.
The e-mail address is above; my street address is available upon request.

I belong to a public newsgroup in the Internet, "alt.support.srs". Copies
of all posts to such group are easily available on the Web by directing
Google to search for that title. You will note (1) anyone, using a real
name or otherwise, can post to such newsgroup, and (2) the group is for
those transsexuals who wish to have or have had sex reassignment surgery.

You will also note that the posts are generally very nasty.

A resident of your community, one June Hingle (-------------- tel
(---) ---------) is also a member of such NG, using the name "maryanne" to
post. I use my real name and always have.

If you read any of the posts, you will find that "maryanne" and I do not
agree on many issues. You shall also note posts from me urging calm
rational discussion. You may note posts from "maryanne" that are abusive
and nasty, or, within the terms of your state statute:

"with intent to harass, annoy or alarm another person, he communicates with
a person by telegraph or mail, by electronically transmitting a facsimile
through connection with a telephone network, by computer network, as defined
in section 53a-250, or by any other form of written communication, in a

manner likely to cause annoyance or alarm (53a-183)"

As you might expect, our statute in British Columbia, way out in western
Canada, is different. Over 2000 miles lie between.

Now, I do not think any matter, save in exceptional and extreme cases of
threat of physical harm would warrant police intervention. I may be wrong -
my legal practise did not cover much criminal law, but common sense dictates
that a nasty exchange between to members of a NG separated by over 2000
miles and with no direct contact between the parties would not warrant any
police involvement. Further, all posts have gone not to the other party, as
your statute implies but to a public NG.

Nonetheless, Ms. Hingle wrote the following post to the NG as of this date:

"Willow Arune,

I met with a detective of my local police department this morning and filed

an official complaint against you. He is very well acquainted with the

constables located in your vicinity and has worked with them often. He
explained to me that if anything happens at all connected with your
"threatening statements", your local authorities will be knocking on your
door. So far your only violation is one of the following listed items. I
suggest that your decide *yourself* how you wish to deal with this issue:

http://www.multistalkervictims.org/laws/connecticut.htm"

If indeed Ms. Hingle has done so, please ask your detective to contact me.
I would be especially interested in his plans to enforce Connecticut law
over 2000 miles away, his intention to contact the RAMP (the police force
having jurisdiction here) and his intent to presumably extradite me to
Connecticut from British Columbia, where no crime has been committed. I
assume your City has the budget to pursue this matter as Ms. Hingle
indicates.

Now, Ms. Hingle might well be lying regarding this "official complaint". If
indeed she has file such, I request a copy of the same and contact with the
detective involved. I shall be delighted to refer him to sources readily
available for him to ascertain the nature of this silly squabble. I suspect
that he might wish to cease any further waste of community resources.

Or I might seek his suggestions on filing an "official complaint" against
Ms. Hingle on the basis of her posts to the NG. Frankly, as the posts are
not communicated to me directly (nor mine to Ms. Hingle) I fail to see that
your statute applies in any manner. If your detective thinks otherwise, I
shall be very interested to hear that from him directly.

Please contact me at your convenience, or ask this detective to do so. As
an "official complaint" has been filed and is public, and as I have nothing
to hide, I welcome your reply.

Yours truly,
Willow C. Arune
B.A., LL.B."

Message has been deleted

Willow Arune

Apr 14, 2005, 2:52:55 AM4/14/05
I agree, fully...

I view it as slumming. It also is the source of endless mirth when posts
are circulated over coffee.

Acceptance? No - not even a remote possibility. I do intend to leave at a
date not yet announced. Before that, I have some matters to tidy up. But
your comments are indeed correct. In fact, nobody in their right mind hangs
out on "alt.support.srs".

TTFN
Willow

<god...@goddess.com> wrote in message
>I dropped by to take a little look, and what a mess, as usual. I just
> have to say this. Not that anyone here has an ounce of sanity, but it
> is worth a shot.
>

> You girls are absolutely pathetic.
>
> June why are you still here? Is it really worth the risk? Can't you let
> go of this cesspool? For gods sake woman. Let go and move on. You
> didn't go through all of that hell so you could play 'ass rs' games on
> Usenet. Or did you make THE BIG mistake?
>
> Willow, are you trying to become the next Diane Arons, or what? You
> really are being a complete ass. Have you no sense of personal dignity
> at all? To hell with all of this nonsense. If you just cannot live
> without their acceptance, then something is very wrong with your
> thinking, and they 'are' right about you.
>
> All of you need to go out there, and at least try living it for a
> change. There are no success stories here. Don't kid yourself. Women do
> not hang out 'ass rs'. Period.

Patti Hopenheimer

Apr 14, 2005, 4:20:04 AM4/14/05

<diane...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

It didn't take much to get your supernews account disabled last year Diane,
and Jennifer nearly lost his job for acting as the clown-ass in the group.

Patti Hopenheimer

Apr 14, 2005, 4:24:33 AM4/14/05
Nothing will happen, just make sure if the police do get involved that you
tell them about diane arons and the threat diane made against you to have
you put on the sex offenders registrar.

people like diane think they are above the law.

"Willow Arune" <pang...@shaw.ca> wrote in message

Patti Hopenheimer

Apr 14, 2005, 4:28:25 AM4/14/05

<diane...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Your ISP has been notified - undoubtedly by more then a few of us and
> my guess is that you'll be taking another "internet vacation" before
> showing up here to kook again on another ISP.

Only a moron such as yourself Diane would get off on such a petty result.
LOL..

maryanne

Apr 14, 2005, 6:48:32 AM4/14/05

From: "Willow Arune" <pang...@shaw.ca>
Newsgroups: alt.support.srs
Subject: Re: Well, it only seems fair...

Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 04:11:09 GMT

maryanne

Apr 14, 2005, 6:59:56 AM4/14/05

From: "Willow Arune" <pang...@shaw.ca>
Newsgroups: alt.support.srs

Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 04:49:52 GMT

"Willow Arune" <pang...@shaw.ca> wrote in message

maryanne

Apr 14, 2005, 7:54:41 AM4/14/05

<god...@goddess.com> wrote in message

> June why are you still here? Is it really worth the risk? Can't you let
> go of this cesspool? For gods sake woman. Let go and move on. You
> didn't go through all of that hell so you could play 'ass rs' games on
> Usenet. Or did you make THE BIG mistake?

Thank you for the reminder...I very much appreciate it. Whoever you are,
you are very intuitive to say this. I have "hung on" here because a friend
of mine has been posting, and I thought that I could help fix things "that
can't be fixed". No, I didn't make the *THE BIG mistake*, unless you
mean *falling into this place*, and even so..... I have always thought that
mistakes happen when we ignore "necessity" and overlook what is justifiable
for us. For me, all and all, things have gone as have been meant to go.

"Let go and move on." The kindest thing anyone can say in this
atmosphere. :)

thanx

zest...@yahoo.com

Apr 14, 2005, 1:21:45 PM4/14/05
Can anyone help please , I am looking for a skin care range from this
company, http://www.naturalisproducts.com , i am particularly
interested in their milia treatment which i read that can treat
stubborn milia effectively. some reviews i picked up from the internet
about this,

http://www.organiconline.com.sg/npmilia.htm

http://www.godubai.com/messageboard/message_view.asp?m_id=9084&forum=Health

http://appi.can.com.sg/forum/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=1605

anyone in the know please post here! Thanks in advance!

Message has been deleted

Sandra

Apr 14, 2005, 2:26:57 PM4/14/05
"maryanne" <notme...@whatever.com> wrote in

Willow, I haven't posted here in over a week and still you are
fixated on me? What's up with that? And I have NEVER used male
pronouns with you or used any male name when referring to you.
If you wish that state of affairs to continue, please stop
including me in your vendetta. If you persist in your (less
than veiled) threats regarding me then I will have to take
action to see that you stop. Thank you.
Sandra

Willow Arune

Apr 14, 2005, 10:43:46 PM4/14/05
June, dear...

24 hours have passed and nothing - not one word from your local police
department. Now, I should think your police chief is busy but not
responding to *your* complaint of such horrors!!!

I should think their response to such a terrible situation would be
immediate. Or perhaps, they are tied up with another old lady reporting a
rape 20 years or so ago. That was W.C. Fields, I believe...

Really. To involve them at all so so very silly, but as you have taken that
step. ...

June, please post the name of your detective, as I intend to phone your
local police tomorrow. After all, you pointed out so clearly that you have
broken Connecticut law that I really feel obliged to move forward on this.
I, being in British Columbia, have broken no law.

It has been suggested that I confused you with Diane. So??? Just as you
have targeted me repeatedly, I don't care much about that at all. One is
much like the other, and you perhaps worse as you appear to know better.
With Diane, it is hard to know what is speaking - the booze, the childhood,
the operation, or something else. You pretence was that of a lady, refined
and courteous. You pious statements went out the window with your over the
top post which does indeed reek of nasties.

So, June, let me know the name of the person to chat with, okay?? I am
rather looking forward to that.

Oh yes, as to those who suggest I am being terrible. Might I ask where you
were when I was being attacked endlessly by the horrid creatures??? You did
to voice any complaint then, or suggest they fight fair. It does seem to me
to be a dual standard - they can do OX to me, but if I do it to them, it is
so very bad. You all stood by and if not cheering, not saying anything
about the situation either. Bah! Toffee-nosed humbugs.

TTFN,
Willow

"maryanne" <notme...@whatever.com> wrote in message

KazAdz

Apr 14, 2005, 10:49:52 PM4/14/05

Your street address is available off the internet if people are so
inclined to do that much research on you Willow.

Suppose that you didn't know that...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Kazandra

diane...@yahoo.com

Apr 14, 2005, 10:53:05 PM4/14/05
KazAdz wrote:
> Your street address is available off the internet if people are so
> inclined to do that much research on you Willow.
>
> Suppose that you didn't know that...
>
> Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
>
> Kazandra

Really Kaz?
Is it under the name "Will" or just W. Orobko any chance?

diane...@yahoo.com

Apr 14, 2005, 11:03:43 PM4/14/05

Willow Arune wrote:
> Oh yes, as to those who suggest I am being terrible. Might I ask
where you
> were when I was being attacked endlessly by the horrid creatures???

So much like an abusive man to blame his victims.
In the past three weeks you have:
1. Harrassed a TS woman named Jenn at her workplace
2. Harassed an austrailian TS woman named Kaz via email
3. Threatened to file false police reports and harass business
associates of a TS woman named June.

And this is *their* fault???
You're a *very* abusive and socipathic man Will. It makes me wonder
exactly just *what* your crime was in Thailand?? And what age group it
involved?

Message has been deleted

KazAdz

Apr 14, 2005, 11:36:21 PM4/14/05
diane...@yahoo.com wrote:

Try the name she spits around here...

The clue is in the book reviews...

ROFL

Kazandra

Willow Arune

Apr 15, 2005, 1:51:08 AM4/15/05
Goodness! What an astounding discovery!!!

Like, I am supposed to be impressed??

I have been on line since... well, for quite some time. I use my real
name, and always have. As to my telephone and address, they too are on
line. No biggie.

As to your prior mention, as you have brought it up again, I simply ignored
it.

TTFN,
Willow

"KazAdz" <kazan...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Patti Hopenheimer

Apr 15, 2005, 2:09:50 AM4/15/05

> 1. Harrassed a TS woman named Jenn at her workplace

Elaine and yourself switch Jennifer's friuendship and gender off and on like
a lightswitch. Jennifer's boss thought Jen's posting were worthy of a
sacking if it continued. No organisation wants to be associated with that
kind of rubbish.

> 2. Harassed an austrailian TS woman named Kaz via email

You have done this kind of stuff tenfold. Your only saying Kaz is a TS
because she is against willow. No need to flick 6the lightswitch on gender,
yet.

> 3. Threatened to file false police reports and harass business
> associates of a TS woman named June.

You have stalked every regular in this group at least once at their place
offline. You even tried to disproove jennifer's gender for years on end
until she joined your team.

> And this is *their* fault???

Nope, its your fault.

> You're a *very* abusive and socipathic man Will.

You are the one who has the problem, this group is all you have in terms of
interpersonal communication

It makes me wonder
> exactly just *what* your crime was in Thailand??

Here we go with the beginning of truth twisting

And what age group it
> involved?

This is part two of truth twisting.. Diane will exploit tragedies of human
suffering to play games.

nuff said on that one

Patti Hopenheimer

Apr 15, 2005, 2:13:49 AM4/15/05

> Your street address is available off the internet if people are so
> inclined to do that much research on you Willow.
>
> Suppose that you didn't know that...
>
> Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
>
> Kazandra

Now what the hell is THAT supposed to mean ? A public outting and "illegal
worthy of filing a complaint with the isp and police" prehaps ?

diane...@yahoo.com

Apr 15, 2005, 8:00:54 PM4/15/05
Lle Blake writing as d...@dot.dot wrote:
> I am talking to media and police about exposing YOU, your buddies and
the
> whole mess to public view. Reporters are, as we speak, looking
things up on
> the internet, hunting people down for interviews, working with the
police to
> track down a decade of false reports and lies... and then they will
pull out
> the cameras. You're gonna be national news in Canada, Diane...

So what's the weather like on your planet anyways?

KazAdz

Apr 15, 2005, 11:05:05 PM4/15/05
diane...@yahoo.com wrote:

I cant see any sense to this behaviour.
Aggrevate people to the point of making them hostile, and then blame
that person when they have shit flung back at themselves.

I dish it out, I expect to get some back.
I do not expect to make an opinion on this newsgroup and then be
personally attacked by harrassing emails and hindered by their presence
outside of the confines of the newsgroup.

There really is sence in 'do unto others as you would have them do unto
you'. And you don't get to fit the expression simply by pointing out
others faults.

Most users of this NG should 'get a grip' and try 'living' again, rather
than spending all waking and thinking moments lingering in here.

Willow will reply to you 1am AEST or 1pm AEST.

Malingering Lingerers...
Thats how paedophaelia and stalking starts I'm sure...

No-one has to like what I just wrote. I don't like what I just wrote.

Kaz

Willow Arune

Apr 16, 2005, 2:45:16 AM4/16/05
Diane,

Put aside the booze, forget the prejudice you experienced as a child,
and most important, bury your anger about the botched operation. It is
time to get a real life. As you have moved from or around in Henderson,
you might consider a new leaf.

Relative to the MTG support group, please feel free. Your posts are
well known, as are those of some others here. Good for a laugh.

I was actually far to busy today to contact June's friends, but that
shall come. Perhaps not - it seems she has followed sage advise and
left, which shows strength of character. I wish her well. Assuming she
ceases her ugly posts, I have no desire to go forward in that regard.

I do into mind your lies and jabs. In fact, the contain a bit of
humour, black though it might be. Do you have any idea of the image you
create for yourself? Hardly feminine, by any standard, including
Amazons. Bellicose and bitter, twisted and warped. I understand. Life
has not been kind and it looks better through amber liquid. You are
drinking very early now, are you not? Early in the day, almost as soon
as you can. Not good. Rehab would be a very good idea.

Yes, you have faced considerable discrimination, and that does tend to
distort your view of life. Put that aside, or get help to do so. It
can be done, and happiness is the best of life.

We had a wonderful day here, and more to come. Life can be happy and
rewarding, without bitterness and anger. Just try.

Hugs,
Willow

Willow Arune

Apr 16, 2005, 2:59:39 AM4/16/05
Hello Australia,

Having read Diane's post and replied, there is little to add.

This group is a pit, and one who lingers here eventually reacts to the
envoriment. Jennifer Usher was initially a target, then became and
aggressor. This dates back to 1998, when it was founded - and the
archives show that clearly. Early on, members were hunted down and
embarrassed out - or worse. Diane was the reigning expert at abuse,
mostly due to personal circumstances we need into discuss. "Gentle
men's Agreement" is a good novel concerning the issues that she faced,
also a movie.

The bitterness spread quickly.

In your case, I responded to a direct quote from you, which you wrote.
Rarely indeed does a writer get a chance to reply to a critic, and you
presented yourself at just the right time.

This group does into point out faults. It makes up faults and then the
become etched in sandstone. It has always been that way.

No big deal, until some take matters far too far. As to Ms. Usher, the
opinions expressed by her were not good for her employer. She works for
a MTG group and expressed considerable dislike - nay, hatred - for MTG
people. I am not told that she seems to have two personalities, a nice
one she shows in person, and the one she showed here. Dr. Jeycle and
Mr. Hyde. Many of us do the same, but we do not work for a group that
espouses help for all MTG, not just TS.

As to the others, I shall not reply. I would think that would be self
evident.

Take care, leave here when you can and with luck, you wail not come back
- for your own sake, not this group. This is a place to vent
frustration, to relieve the pressure that we all face. Some do that in
ways that go too far, in my opinion.

Hugs,
Willow

KazAdz

Apr 16, 2005, 10:27:45 PM4/16/05
Patti Hopenheimer wrote:

Patti, why did you bring my gender into question?
Just goes to prove what you are made off.
Hate and Bile and all things Vile

LOL

Kaz