Help Me Convince My Wife...

KBD

Jan 30, 2004, 2:15:32 AM1/30/04

"Anwar Hadij" <anwar@yahooSPAMBLOCK> wrote in message > Since you seem to be
the brain trust of this group, please enlighten
> me as to what country is "mine".

You don't know?

dadand1

Jan 30, 2004, 9:56:14 AM1/30/04
> Well of course. However, since the lovely residents of RADP seem so
> sure that I'm some sort of terrorist or Islamic extremist just because
> of my name, I was just curious what country they though I was from.

You certainly aren't lacking in a talent for over-generalizing or baiting.
From the tone and words of your posts, it doesn't appear to be from USA. To
be honest, I don't really much care where you reside.

Wydoncha E Atme

Jan 30, 2004, 3:42:57 PM1/30/04

> You certainly aren't lacking in a talent for over-generalizing or baiting.
> From the tone and words of your posts, it doesn't appear to be from USA. To
> be honest, I don't really much care where you reside.

Here's its headers.

From: anwar@yahooSPAMBLOCK (Anwar Hadij)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.disney.parks,rec.music.artists.kiss,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Subject: Re: Help Me Convince My Wife...
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 11:46:02 GMT
Meow-Version: 1.0
Meow-Cascade: text/plain; CatType=assyrian
Meow-Decoder-Ring-Setting: 7bit

It's one of the Empire of Meow, a group of people who call trolling -
Usenet Performance Art. They have a long and storied history. Google
Empire of Meow and Usent Performance Art along with alt.usenet.kooks
and alt.fan.karl-malden.nose.

Wydoncha

Tiny Human Ferret

Jan 30, 2004, 4:55:55 PM1/30/04
howldog wrote:
> On 30 Jan 2004 12:42:57 -0800, snot...@thedoghousemail.com (Wydoncha

> E Atme) wrote:
>

> Google
>
>>Empire of Meow and Usent Performance Art along with alt.usenet.kooks
>>and alt.fan.karl-malden.nose.
>>

> that explains the cross posting, surest sign of a troll anywhere.
>
> hey they forgot to add on alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk

But then we'd get Meowed.

--
The incapacity of a weak and distracted government may
often assume the appearance, and produce the effects,

Ezzy

Jan 30, 2004, 8:59:16 PM1/30/04
Tiny Human Ferret <ixnayamsp...@earthops.net> wrote in message news:<401AD2EB...@earthops.net>...

> howldog wrote:
> > On 30 Jan 2004 12:42:57 -0800, snot...@thedoghousemail.com (Wydoncha
> > E Atme) wrote:
> >

> > Google
> >
> >>Empire of Meow and Usent Performance Art along with alt.usenet.kooks
> >>and alt.fan.karl-malden.nose.
> >>

> > that explains the cross posting, surest sign of a troll anywhere.
> >
> > hey they forgot to add on alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
>
> But then we'd get Meowed.

Well darn, and I was going to suggest they take the little crumb grinder.
Dizznee is a great place to lose a kid.
And they'd end up looking sympathetic too.

Win win as far as I can see.

Ezzy

dadand1

Jan 30, 2004, 11:25:03 PM1/30/04

> Here's its headers.

> It's one of the Empire of Meow, a group of people who call trolling -
> Usenet Performance Art. They have a long and storied history. Google
> Empire of Meow and Usent Performance Art along with alt.usenet.kooks
> and alt.fan.karl-malden.nose.
>
> Wydoncha

Thanks,
my blocked sender list is growing by the day.