Child Abuse in the Bleachers?

elizabeth

Aug 26, 2003, 7:43:25 PM8/26/03
Sunday was the hottest game in the bleachers @PacBell ever. It was
sweltering. The sun beat down on us mercilessly; I was forced to wipe
off my makeup and take refuge in the Tunnel.

Right behind me was a group of breeders, with a fleshloaf and a whiny
6-8 yr old who just wasn't that interested. The fleshloaf turned red
as a lobster and was crying in obvious pain . .. yet breederdud and
broodella stayed. Broodella took Why'Nee out for some time, and dud
let the fleshloaf broil. They stayed until the end of the 8th inning,
for god's sake. Bet the fleshloaf still is a crispy critter; the
bright side is that THEY have to deal with the poor thing wailing for
a while. I don't know what they were thinking.

When they had Dog Day, which wasn't as hot, they had monitors checking
dogs for signs of heat stress, and had wading pools full of ice water
for the dogs to cool off in. Maybe they should do the same for
sprogs.

Tony, a PNB reg, explains that you start off kids about age 4, but
never even think of staying more innings than they are old . .. some
kids take to it faster than others. His son is one of the best ball
catchers during batting practice I've seen, like a gazelle leaping the
bleacher seats. I don't mind real baseball kids, but sadly, PacBell
attracts the worst sort of BNP who do this because . . . .well, it's
what you do, it's so chichi! They are crowding out the real fans, so
we ignore them, because they don't come back very often, and we do.

I was about to call CPS on them and send a paramedic when they
finally left. I even tried to scare them out of the area (and into
the shady part of the stadium) by using 4 letter words in a heated
argument about overpopulation and how The Children are being ripped
off by breeding too many of them . .. it would seem duddy was more
interested in watching my ass than the game.

Typical breeders, lordy, I cannot stand them.