Re: Painful Water Birth

Message has been deleted

elizabeth

Apr 3, 2009, 4:33:24 PM4/3/09
On Apr 2, 7:20 pm, chessucat <chessu...@gmail.com> wrote:

This should be an Attempted Darwinization.

> Some crazy bitch in a plastic child's swimming pool attempting to
> whelp a newborn in water.  Like WTF?  Drown the kid before it gets a
> chance to build a rap sheet?  Listen to mama WAIL LIKE A BANSHEE as
> she whelps her offspring in part one of three exciting Water Birth
> horror videos on YouTube!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CfT3-gl04Y
> (Beware!  There are bloody vagina shots)
>
> It might just inspire you to (a) wear a condom, (b) get fixed, or (c)
> turn queer.
>
> <chessucat cowers>

No thanks, I saw enough of that sort of video when I took EMT
training. I could handle just about anything except childbirth
without squickage, but there was something so biologically nasty about
childbirth, just couldn't handle it at all.

Geoff Miller

May 6, 2009, 12:19:10 AM5/6/09

chessucat <ches...@gmail.com> writes:

> Some crazy bitch in a plastic child's swimming pool
> attempting to whelp a newborn in water. Like WTF?
> Drown the kid before it gets a chance to build a
> rap sheet?

C'mon; they don't take their first breath until the
doctor kick-starts their respiration by slapping their
bottoms. (Well, they also do that to knock the penises
off the dumb ones.)

> Listen to mama WAIL LIKE A BANSHEE as she whelps her
> offspring in part one of three exciting Water Birth
> horror videos on YouTube!

I've made women scream like that.

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CfT3-gl04Y
> (Beware! There are bloody vagina shots)

Ooh! Ooh! Bloody vagina shots! <fap fap fap fap>

Actually, there were no vagina shots as such, bloody
or otherwise. The camera work was all done from a
very chaste, discreet, G-rated angle.

I bet "big sister" scurrying around in the background
will be marked for liife, maybe even grow up to be a
CFer. It'll be hard for her to buy into the idea of
"the miracle of childbirth" when she takes sex ed,
after bearing witness to what Mommy went through in
the course of popping out her younger sibling. Oh,
well; at least she'll learn how to roll a condom onto
a cucumber.

I liked the bubbling pussyfart right at the end. It
reminded me of a detonating depth charge in one of
those WWII documentaries where they're shown rolling
"ash cans" off the stern of a destroyer.

Geoff

--
"There are more ways to futter a cat than just stuffing
its head in a sea boot." -- Sturgeon's Other Law