ken pangborn - scan the paperwork and post the images on your website.

已查看 1 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Dan Sullivan

未读,
2007年10月10日 11:43:552007/10/10
收件人
You've got all this information about CPS. Post it on your website.
Why haven't you done it already? How many years have you been keeping
the info from your potential clients and the public?

I sure would like to read all of it.

Post it ASAP.

KRP

未读,
2007年10月10日 14:23:242007/10/10
收件人

"Dan Sullivan" <dsul...@optonline.net> wrote in message

> You've got all this information about CPS. Post it on your website.

Get this point shithead. YOU do not ORDER me to do anyhting. WHile I
have limited permission from the authors to share the papers, I do NOT have
permission to put them on a website where an asshole like you can do his
personal SPELL policing on themn.

> Why haven't you done it already? How many years have you been keeping
> the info from your potential clients and the public?

Do I look like Random House Danny? Is this your NEXT big expose on me?

> I sure would like to read all of it.

I'm sure you would. Go find it for yourself.

> Post it ASAP.

Not for you weeniedog.

Dan Sullivan

未读,
2007年10月10日 14:34:472007/10/10
收件人
On Oct 10, 2:23 pm, "KRP" <web24...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "Dan Sullivan" <dsull...@optonline.net> wrote in message

> > You've got all this information about CPS. Post it on your website.
>
> Get this point shithead. YOU do not ORDER me to do anyhting.

GFYS, kenny boy.

> WHile I
> have limited permission from the authors to share the papers, I do NOT have
> permission to put them on a website where an asshole like you can do his
> personal SPELL policing on themn.

So this information isn't available to the public?

What kind of info is it?

> > Why haven't you done it already? How many years have you been keeping
> > the info from your potential clients and the public?
>
> Do I look like Random House Danny?

No, you look like Porky Pig's ugly cousin.

> Is this your NEXT big expose on me?

An expose' of you on something that someone else wrote?

That doesn't make sense.

> > I sure would like to read all of it.
>
> I'm sure you would. Go find it for yourself.

Give me the titles and authors.

Or is that secret, too?

Dan Sullivan

未读,
2007年10月10日 14:35:562007/10/10
收件人
On Oct 10, 2:23 pm, "KRP" <web24...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "Dan Sullivan" <dsull...@optonline.net> wrote in message

Why do you cross post to soc.men, alt.dads-rights.unmoderated, and
misc.legal?

Trolling for clients?

KRP

未读,
2007年10月10日 14:42:232007/10/10

>> > You've got all this information about CPS. Post it on your website.
>>
>> Get this point shithead. YOU do not ORDER me to do anyhting.

> GFYS, kenny boy.

SIEG HEIL Danny! You do NOT order me around! GOT IT?

>> While I have limited permission from the authors to share the papers, I

>> do NOT have
>> permission to put them on a website where an asshole like you can do his
>> personal SPELL policing on themn.

> So this information isn't available to the public?
> What kind of info is it?

Danny you are STUPID it's called "PUBLISHED" in Journals and
COPYRIGHTED. As America's FOREMOST Attormey I trust you know what that
means.

>> > Why haven't you done it already? How many years have you been keeping
>> > the info from your potential clients and the public?

>> Do I look like Random House Danny?

> No, you look like Porky Pig's ugly cousin.

Very funny Danny. STUPID of you.

>> Is this your NEXT big expose on me?

> An expose' of you on something that someone else wrote? That doesn't make
> sense.

Since WHEN do most of the things YOU say make sense?

>> > I sure would like to read all of it.

>> I'm sure you would. Go find it for yourself.

> Give me the titles and authors.
> Or is that secret, too?

Go find them for yourself Danny you hold yourself out as KNOWING
EVERYTHING!

KRP

未读,
2007年10月10日 14:44:232007/10/10

>> > You've got all this information about CPS. Post it on your website.
>>
>> Get this point shithead. YOU do not ORDER me to do anyhting. WHile I
>> have limited permission from the authors to share the papers, I do NOT
>> have
>> permission to put them on a website where an asshole like you can do his
>> personal SPELL policing on themn.
>>
>> > Why haven't you done it already? How many years have you been keeping
>> > the info from your potential clients and the public?
>>
>> Do I look like Random House Danny? Is this your NEXT big expose on
>> me?
>>
>> > I sure would like to read all of it.
>>
>> I'm sure you would. Go find it for yourself.
>>
>> > Post it ASAP.
>>
>> Not for you weeniedog.
>
> Why do you cross post to soc.men, alt.dads-rights.unmoderated, and
> misc.legal?

Danny do *I* whine when you add newsgroups YOU want to crosspost to? I just
think your bullshit deserves a wider audience. I don't have anything to
hide, DO YOU? When shall we see you document the claims of my VAST criminal
history? Sometime this millennia Danny? Or my DUI convictions you guys claim
I have? Produce the documentation.

Dan Sullivan

未读,
2007年10月10日 14:52:022007/10/10
收件人
On Oct 10, 2:44 pm, "KRP" <web24...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "Dan Sullivan" <dsull...@optonline.net> wrote in message

> >> Get this point shithead. YOU do not ORDER me to do anyhting. WHile I
> >> have limited permission from the authors to share the papers, I do NOT
> >> have
> >> permission to put them on a website where an asshole like you can do his
> >> personal SPELL policing on themn.

> >> Do I look like Random House Danny? Is this your NEXT big expose on
> >> me?

> >> I'm sure you would. Go find it for yourself.

> >> Not for you weeniedog.
>
> > Why do you cross post to soc.men, alt.dads-rights.unmoderated, and
> > misc.legal?
>
> Danny do *I* whine when you add newsgroups

I never have.

> YOU want to crosspost to? I just
> think your bullshit deserves a wider audience. I don't have anything to
> hide, DO YOU? When shall we see you document the claims of my VAST criminal
> history? Sometime this millennia Danny? Or my DUI convictions you guys claim
> I have? Produce the documentation.

It's all over the internet.

KRP

未读,
2007年10月10日 14:56:052007/10/10
收件人

"Dan Sullivan" <dsul...@optonline.net> wrote in message

SO POST A LINK LOSER!!

Dan Sullivan

未读,
2007年10月10日 15:02:072007/10/10
收件人
On Oct 10, 2:56 pm, "KRP" <web24...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "Dan Sullivan" <dsull...@optonline.net> wrote in message

Go google yourself.

Ron

未读,
2007年10月10日 15:14:262007/10/10
收件人

In other words its just one more lie, right kenny? One more on top of a
whole mountain of them. I'd list some of them here, but I just dont
think you are worth the effort.

Instead I offer this: www.aboutkenpangborn.com

Ron

Dan Sullivan

未读,
2007年10月10日 16:25:562007/10/10
收件人
On Oct 10, 2:42 pm, "KRP" <web24...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "Dan Sullivan" <dsull...@optonline.net> wrote in message

> >> Get this point shithead. YOU do not ORDER me to do anyhting.
> > GFYS, kenny boy.
>
> SIEG HEIL Danny! You do NOT order me around! GOT IT?
>
> >> While I have limited permission from the authors to share the papers, I
> >> do NOT have
> >> permission to put them on a website where an asshole like you can do his
> >> personal SPELL policing on themn.
> > So this information isn't available to the public?
> > What kind of info is it?
>
> Danny you are STUPID it's called "PUBLISHED" in Journals and
> COPYRIGHTED.

And these journals don't have a website or a webpage?

Are they secret journals?

freedom

未读,
2007年10月10日 17:27:042007/10/10
收件人

freedom

未读,
2007年10月10日 17:35:322007/10/10
收件人

freedom

未读,
2007年10月10日 17:42:062007/10/10
收件人

KRP

未读,
2007年10月10日 20:46:052007/10/10
收件人
COMMANDING GENERAL OF THE INTERNET

"Dan Sullivan" <dsul...@optonline.net> wrote in message

YES SIR COMMANDER SULLIVAN?

KRP

未读,
2007年10月10日 20:47:302007/10/10
收件人

"Ron" <apositi...@netscape.net> wrote in message

Sure Right Ronny you have ALL THE FACTS on the criminal history you allege I
have and the DUI's. you say I have.

KRP

未读,
2007年10月10日 20:48:042007/10/10
收件人

"Dan Sullivan" <dsul...@optonline.net> wrote in message

Are you STUPID DANNY?

(Rhetorical question.)

KRP

未读,
2007年10月10日 20:48:452007/10/10
收件人
DAVID DANIEL MOORE VICTIM
"freedom" <about...@aboutISkenApangbornFRAUD.com> wrote in message

> From: Kenneth Pangborn
> To: Pinellas County Department of Water and Trash
>
> Dear Sirs:
>
> I live at 3980 Orchard Hill Circle in Palm Harbor. I would be very
> appreciative if, instead of picking trash up, you would begin delivering
> it
> instead. If you could arrange to dump refuse in the front yard, I would
> be
> eternally grateful.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Kenneth Pangborn

POOR POOR DAVID MOORE THE VICTIM!

KRP

未读,
2007年10月10日 20:49:562007/10/10
收件人
DAVID MOORE

"freedom" <about...@aboutISkenApangbornFRAUD.com> wrote in message

Moore you love to play VICTIM and WHINE like a baby and then do things
like this. POOR BABY!

Dan Sullivan

未读,
2007年10月10日 23:07:192007/10/10
收件人
On Oct 10, 8:47 pm, "KRP" <web24...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "Ron" <apositivepl...@netscape.net> wrote in message

The only person I see raising the issue of your DUI's and criminal
history is YOU, kenny boy.

I never saw Ron raise the issue.

I certainly didn't.

Why don't you just drop the subject.

Dan Sullivan

未读,
2007年10月10日 23:29:452007/10/10
收件人
On Oct 10, 8:48 pm, "KRP" <web24...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "Dan Sullivan" <dsull...@optonline.net> wrote in message

> > On Oct 10, 2:42 pm, "KRP" <web24...@verizon.net> wrote:
> >> "Dan Sullivan" <dsull...@optonline.net> wrote in message

> >> SIEG HEIL Danny! You do NOT order me around! GOT IT?

> >> Danny you are STUPID it's called "PUBLISHED" in Journals and
> >> COPYRIGHTED.
>
> > And these journals don't have a website or a webpage?
>
> Are you STUPID DANNY?

Not at all.

If the info is posted on the Journal's webpage, why couldn't anyone
read it there?

Why are you making such a big deal out of this.

First you claim I don't want the info to get out... and then when I
ask you to post the info YOU won't post it OR say where the
information is!!!

Are the San Diego Grand Jury investigations secret?

You have "limited permission from the authors to share the papers???"

What self glorifying crap!

Greegor

未读,
2007年10月11日 00:19:452007/10/11
收件人
> The only person I see raising the issue of your DUI's and criminal
> history is YOU, kenny boy.
>
> I never saw Ron raise the issue.
>
> I certainly didn't.
>
> Why don't you just drop the subject.

When have you dropped a subject Dan?

Dan Sullivan

未读,
2007年10月11日 07:29:352007/10/11
收件人

I'm not complaining over and over that people are accusing me of
things when they aren't.

Greegor

未读,
2007年10月11日 07:43:202007/10/11
收件人

Sure you're not.

Dan Sullivan

未读,
2007年10月11日 08:39:192007/10/11
收件人

If someone accuses me of something that isn't true I deny it.

I don't mention it in all my posts.

KRP

未读,
2007年10月11日 09:04:252007/10/11

>> > I'm not complaining over and over that people are accusing me of
>> > things when they aren't.
>>
>> Sure you're not.

> If someone accuses me of something that isn't true I deny it.
> I don't mention it in all my posts.

OH I see. Dice dodge Danny. Is this because you are finally coming to
realize that you will NEVER be able to prove I have this extensive criminal
history or history of DUI convictions because they are a FICTION of your
BEST BUDDY Moore?

Dan Sullivan

未读,
2007年10月11日 09:09:032007/10/11
收件人
On Oct 11, 9:04 am, "KRP" <web24...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "Dan Sullivan" <dsull...@optonline.net> wrote in message

I made no claims about your extensive criminal history.

Or history of DUI convictions.

KRP

未读,
2007年10月11日 09:22:232007/10/11

>> > If someone accuses me of something that isn't true I deny it.
>> > I don't mention it in all my posts.
>>
>> OH I see. Dice dodge Danny. Is this because you are finally coming to
>> realize that you will NEVER be able to prove I have this extensive
>> criminal
>> history or history of DUI convictions because they are a FICTION of your
>> BEST BUDDY Moore?

> I made no claims about your extensive criminal history.
> Or history of DUI convictions.

Really Danny? what of THIS?

==

> The DUI's.
>
> The criminal record.
>
> CPS.
>
> The family stuff.
>
> The fake "Cum Laude" degrees.

Dan Sullivan

未读,
2007年10月11日 09:27:412007/10/11
收件人
On Oct 11, 9:22 am, "KRP" <web24...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "Dan Sullivan" <dsull...@optonline.net> wrote in message

> >> OH I see. Dice dodge Danny. Is this because you are finally coming to
> >> realize that you will NEVER be able to prove I have this extensive
> >> criminal
> >> history or history of DUI convictions because they are a FICTION of your
> >> BEST BUDDY Moore?
> > I made no claims about your extensive criminal history.
> > Or history of DUI convictions.
>
> Really Danny? what of THIS?
>
> ==
>
> "Dan Sullivan" <dsull...@optonline.net> wrote in message

> > The DUI's.
>
> > The criminal record.
>
> > CPS.
>
> > The family stuff.
>
> > The fake "Cum Laude" degrees.

What about it?

KRP

未读,
2007年10月11日 09:34:342007/10/11
收件人

"Dan Sullivan" <dsul...@optonline.net> wrote in message

Where is your PROOF Danny? You ARE going to post it, right? Since you now
claim you HAVE IT.

freedom

未读,
2007年10月11日 12:14:562007/10/11
收件人

KRP

未读,
2007年10月11日 20:49:222007/10/11
收件人
DAVID MOORE

> You might want to pay careful attention to the following advice, which I'm

> giving as a concerned party: it's possible that your years of abuse and
> harassment may have netted you some enemies very close to home. You might
> want to consider folding up your tents and getting off the net. After
> all,
> it's not just your neck on the line, is it?

Oh Davey Moore the HUMANITARIAN. SPARE US!

0 个新帖子