National Child Abuse Defense & Resource Center

dan

Sep 15, 2001, 5:26:26 PM9/15/01
Hello People,

For some reason the NCADRC website has been difficult to find.

This is an organization that has many years of experience behind it.

Visit their site OR give them a call.

I have purchased (copy fees only) from NCADRC numerous psychological
and psychiatric treatises and studies that have helped MANY people
over the years.
Get the current list and have yourself some UNBELIEVABLE and
EYE-OPENING reading!

You have probably seen Kim Hart from NCADRC on TV at one time or
another, she is truly a great person.

If Montel is back on the air on Monday 9-17 you can see her there.

NATIONAL CHILD ABUSE DEFENSE & RESOURCE CENTER

http://www.falseallegation.org/index.shtml

We are a non-profit organization that deals with issues involving
false allegations of child abuse. We are staffed entirely by
volunteers who, over the past ten years, have collected a library of
information, reviewed thousands of criminal and civil cases, and
worked with leading professionals from the legal,
psychological/psychiatric, and medical fields. We have been involved,
in varying degrees, with the lawyer in hundreds of trials throughout
this country and others. From this perspective, we have seen which
approaches and strategies work and which ones do not, and we have
achieved insight into what issues need to be successfully addressed in
order to prevail at trial.

Want To Learn More About Us Or About Defending False Allegations Of
Child Abuse?

Read our Mission Statement
Learn about or register to attend our next Conference on Child Abuse
Allegations
Learn about our "Survival Manual for the Falsely Accused"
Learn how to aggressively defend against allegations of Munchausen's
Syndrone by Proxy
Review our History
If you are an Attorney, learn about two of our publications:
"Deposition Questions for Mental Health Professionals Regarding Sexual
Abuse"
"Defending Child Abuse Allegations Motion Book" with CD-ROM
Obtain videos of presentations by various professionals at past
international conferences
Request a Referral
Email your Legislators
Make a tax deductable donation to NCADRC
Take our Survey

If you've been falsely accused of child abuse, call us!

Phone: 419-865-0513
Fax: 419-865-0526
Email: NCA...@bigfoot.com

If you do contact the NCADRC mention my name.

Adios, Dan Sullivan

Ric Werme

Sep 15, 2001, 7:50:51 PM9/15/01
dsul...@att.net (dan) writes:

>Hello People,

>For some reason the NCADRC website has been difficult to find.

The word I got through my wife from Kim is that they lost the person
taking care of the WWW site. It was pretty badly broken by the time it
disappeared.
I replaced our link with http://people.ne.mediaone.net/werme/law/ncadrc.html
to keep some trace of them around on the WWW. Paula has been to their
last two annual conferences.

>http://www.falseallegation.org/index.shtml

Ah, they're back! I'll go fix my link.

Not to be confused with Barbara Johnson's http://www.falseallegations.com

>If you do contact the NCADRC mention my name.

Okay. How come?
--
"When we allow fundamental freedoms to be sacrificed in the name of real or
perceived emergency, we invariably regret it. -- Thurgood Marshall

dan

Sep 16, 2001, 7:32:12 AM9/16/01
Ric Werme <we...@mediaone.net> wrote in message news:<vPRo7.44740$bl4.9...@typhoon.ne.mediaone.net>...

> dsul...@att.net (dan) writes:
>
> >Hello People,
>
> >For some reason the NCADRC website has been difficult to find.
>
> The word I got through my wife from Kim is that they lost the person
> taking care of the WWW site. It was pretty badly broken by the time it
> disappeared.
> I replaced our link with http://people.ne.mediaone.net/werme/law/ncadrc.html
> to keep some trace of them around on the WWW. Paula has been to their
> last two annual conferences.
>
> >http://www.falseallegation.org/index.shtml
>
> Ah, they're back! I'll go fix my link.
>
> Not to be confused with Barbara Johnson's http://www.falseallegations.com
>
> >If you do contact the NCADRC mention my name.
>
> Okay. How come?

Hey Ric,

So they could see how many people from this NG found their way to them.

Adios, Dan

Fern5827

Sep 16, 2001, 12:22:32 PM9/16/01
Dan, Kim Hart has been in business challenging CPS unconstitutionalities since
at least 1994.

Their group and center was listed in the "Encyclopedia of Associations"
published in 1995.

My memory of her with Montel goes back to at least that time.

She is located in OH, and we have heard numerous horror stories springing from
OH--caseworkers there apparently do NOT NEED any degrees.

Cuyahoga County seems to be outrageous. CPS there seems intent on
criminalizing parents, rather than helping them.

CPS needs to DEMONSTRATE that their interventions are not just endemic, but
also effective.

Just like hiring CPS workers to be airline screeners,would ensure that NO
PLANES would ever depart the terminal.

"CPS--neither humane,nor responsive."

Descriptors:
FIA,DHS,ACS,DYFS,DFYS,DCS,DCF,DSHS,CYS,CYF,SRS,SCF,DCFS,DFCS,DCYS,DCYF,abu
se,Troxel,neglect,DHHS,CFS,SRS,CAS,DCS,CPPS

Ron's a Moron

Sep 17, 2001, 1:38:16 AM9/17/01
> Cuyahoga County seems to be outrageous. CPS there seems intent on
> criminalizing parents, rather than helping them.

Sep 17, 2001, 3:14:29 AM9/17/01
Destroycps!!!!!!!!!! Destroycps!!!!!!!!!! Destroycps!!!!!!!!!!

Ron's a Moron forwards ...

Destroycps!
Lots of state governments use email address systems like this: [first five
letters of the last name][first letter of first name]@[initials of the state
department].[two letter state abbreviation].US

Other state governments use similar systems. Screen names are taboo. If you
can get any state worker’s e-address, from the pattern, you can figure out
anyone else’s address.

In Missouri, for example the last part would be @dssdfs.state.mo.us
(dssdfs means Department of Social Services Division of Family Services), but
they don’t use the same system Ohio uses for the first part of the e-address.

Ron's a Moron forwards ...

>Sent: Friday, September 14, 2001 12:48 PM
>Subject: Re: Cuyahoga County DCFS
>Dear Ms. Little, this is a follow-up to my previous e-mail. I have been
>informed that our Director, Tom Hayes, would like to talk to you regarding
>some of the issues you have raised in your website. You may reach him by
>calling Mrs. Barbara Boyd, Executive Assistant at 614-752-6238. Thank you.
>Ronald R. Browder, Chief
>Bureau of Adoption and Kinship
>Ohio Dept. of Job and Family Services
>614-466-9274
>614-728-6726 (Fax)

Ron's a Moron says ...

>What should I say to this joker if I call him? I'm not real big on talking
>to government people. You want to do the honors?

Destroycps!
Since you don’t know what he wants to talk about, you have to play it by ear.

What was the nature of Browder’s previous email?

What can a director do?

I can call him if you want, but what should I try to accomplish?

Destroycps!!!!!!!!!! Destroycps!!!!!!!!!! Destroy dfs!!!!!!!!!!

Greg Hanson

Sep 17, 2001, 3:30:40 AM9/17/01
Tape record it for sure!
I first thought you should write them and ask them to
correspond in writing, but I'll bet some more revealing
comments would be made verbally. Transcribe it.

Ask them what their stats are on how many "founded"
assessments are reversed later, and where stats are.

dan

Sep 17, 2001, 9:48:28 AM9/17/01
"Greg Hanson" <gre...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<AEhp7.24834$P8.73...@news1.elmhst1.il.home.com>...

Let them do all the talking, anything they ask you about that you
don't feel comfortable answering right away tell him you will respond
at a later time. This can be a good thing if you can go into the
discussion with an open mind.
You evidently have had SOME effect! Good for you.
Your focus should be on, "We are trying to correct an error," NOT on
tearing this guy a new orifice.

"Ask them what their stats are on how many "founded" assessments are

reversed later, and where stats are." Very nice! BE nice.

If you can go through this without "going nuts" you have started a
dialog that many people have tried and failed to get. Keep the dialog
going!! Arrange for future conversations!

Adios, Dan

leighanimate

Sep 17, 2001, 3:16:27 PM9/17/01
> I can call him if you want, but what should I try to accomplish?

I sure wish you would. I'm just not good about talking on the phone. My
powers of persuasion diminish without the ability to edit.
Reminds me of a letter I got from Brian Christine over the weekend, you know
he's real religious and all. He was talking about his struggles and he
said, "...I gave the SCF some warnings and commands, much like Moses to
Pharoah."
And I busted out laughing when I read that, picturing it. But that's how
I'd end up being if I got on the phone with this whatever-his-name-is. I'd
end up lapsing into prophesy.

>but what should I try to accomplish?

I think you should make him aware of some of the cases we've heard about,
and try to accomplish what Greg said, tape record it and ask them what their
stats are and how many "founded"assessments are eventually overturned.

Here's some of the complaints:

Our friend Eddie's adolescent stepdaughter made allegations of verbal abuse,
and they removed the couple's three year old pending the "investigation"
(three months, I think, but will find out). The story is here on the
newsgroup, I'll dig it up for you if you need it.

Then there's Bonnie
"They took my son,without even investagating me, or coming up with a case
plan, my son now lives in hell, he is subject to sleep on a couch where he
is at now. I was falsely accused of abuse, my son is 15 years old,6'2'', and
weights 210. I want my son back home where he belongs, and has his own
room, and bed. My son is very well loved at home, more than he is in foster
care. This all started when I got out of a abusive marriage, they just look
down on single mothers...now the courts GAL does not like me at all, he is
the one that can make up so many lies, the one about a messy house, OMG, my
house is always cleaned"
Anyway, this lady wrote that everything was going to be fine, she got a good
lawyer and was supposed to bring her son home the next day. Then she wrote
the next day and said the GAL didn't show up in court or even call, so they
had to continue it.

Then there's Terry. They took her kids after her husband was violent with
her after 3 years of monitoring, which she says drove him to it.
"The commented on how smart all my children were but yet because I cried for
them they deemed me emotionally unstable.

Then there's Nancy from here in the newsgroup who tells us that they
cancelled visitations, and then told her daughter that she didn't show and
didn't want to see the girl anymore.

Don't forget the ones that have made the papers, like the mildly retarded
girl who threw some kind of a fit during a DCFS visit, so they took her
away, and all she did was cry and beg to go home, day and night, but in
spite of the fact that there were no allegations of abuse they refused to
return her, and instead shifted her between foster homes and institutions,
putting her on 24 different medications. Finally they moved her to Texas
and her family is suing.
Must read if you haven't
http://www.cleveland.com/cuyahoga/plaindealer/index.ssf?/xml/story.ssf/html_
standard.xsl?/base/cuyahoga/9979542141149137.xml

And here's another feature story about Cuyahoga County DCFS
http://www.clevescene.com/issues/2001-08-23/feature.html/page1.html

Anyway, let me know if you can help me out here and I'll write them back and
tell them that someone will be calling them.

Thanks

www.delphi.com/ulichne

> Destroycps!!!!!!!!!! Destroycps!!!!!!!!!! Destroy dfs!!!!!!!!!!

Neal Feldman

Sep 17, 2001, 4:45:44 PM9/17/01

leighanimate wrote:

> Here's some of the complaints:
>
> Our friend Eddie's adolescent stepdaughter made allegations of verbal abuse,
> and they removed the couple's three year old pending the "investigation"
> (three months, I think, but will find out). The story is here on the
> newsgroup, I'll dig it up for you if you need it.

They REMOVED solely for VERBAL ABUSE?

I would love to see how they square that with the LAW which specifically states
that the best interests of the child is PRESUMED to be WITH THE PARENTS unless
there is specific and substantive proof that the child would be at significant
risk of severe abuse and great or mortal harm if left in the custody of the
parents!

What? The kid stole something and they rightly called him a thief? I have seen
nutballs for Gestapo CPS call that 'verbal abuse'. You cannot even tell a child
they did anything wrong if they murdered a hundred people... that would be
'verbal abuse'!

>RETCH!<

> Then there's Bonnie
> "They took my son,without even investagating me, or coming up with a case
> plan, my son now lives in hell, he is subject to sleep on a couch where he
> is at now. I was falsely accused of abuse, my son is 15 years old,6'2'', and
> weights 210. I want my son back home where he belongs, and has his own
> room, and bed. My son is very well loved at home, more than he is in foster
> care. This all started when I got out of a abusive marriage, they just look
> down on single mothers...now the courts GAL does not like me at all, he is
> the one that can make up so many lies, the one about a messy house, OMG, my
> house is always cleaned"
> Anyway, this lady wrote that everything was going to be fine, she got a good
> lawyer and was supposed to bring her son home the next day. Then she wrote
> the next day and said the GAL didn't show up in court or even call, so they
> had to continue it.

And if SHE had not shown up all the rulings would have been against her. Why is
it that it does not work the other way around, Hmmmmm?

> Then there's Terry. They took her kids after her husband was violent with
> her after 3 years of monitoring, which she says drove him to it.
> "The commented on how smart all my children were but yet because I cried for
> them they deemed me emotionally unstable.

Yeah, powers preserve us from people who cry! Apparently Gestapo CPS
goosesteppers don't, other than crocodile tears.

> Then there's Nancy from here in the newsgroup who tells us that they
> cancelled visitations, and then told her daughter that she didn't show and
> didn't want to see the girl anymore.

A very typical story, it happens a great deal. Basically it is a form of PAS
used by kidnapper fosters who want to adopt the kid or at least keep their
monthly stipend coming in to undermine reunification.

The brainwashing techniques used on kids in foster care are many and varied.

> Don't forget the ones that have made the papers, like the mildly retarded
> girl who threw some kind of a fit during a DCFS visit, so they took her
> away, and all she did was cry and beg to go home, day and night, but in
> spite of the fact that there were no allegations of abuse they refused to
> return her, and instead shifted her between foster homes and institutions,
> putting her on 24 different medications. Finally they moved her to Texas
> and her family is suing.

As rightly they SHOULD!

These heinous kidnappers must be stopped, whatever it takes.

> Must read if you haven't
> http://www.cleveland.com/cuyahoga/plaindealer/index.ssf?/xml/story.ssf/html_
> standard.xsl?/base/cuyahoga/9979542141149137.xml
>
> And here's another feature story about Cuyahoga County DCFS
> http://www.clevescene.com/issues/2001-08-23/feature.html/page1.html
>
> Anyway, let me know if you can help me out here and I'll write them back and
> tell them that someone will be calling them.
>
> Thanks
>
> www.delphi.com/ulichne

Don't hold your breath waiting for Delusional Dan to present any specifics... he
never has and likely nevr will.. because so long as he is just vague in his
claims he thinks he can just claim anyone who does not succeed just 'gave up' or
'didn't do it right' etc.... if he presents specifics then people who try and
still are unable to succeed can point to his instructions and state he was
WRONG.

His desperately fragile yet grossly overinflated ego clearly could not handle
that.

<chuckle>

Home Page: http://members.home.net/silverstorm/

We will never rest until Gestapo CPS is completely abolished!

destroycps

Sep 17, 2001, 5:40:15 PM9/17/01
Destroycps!!!!!!!!!! Destroycps!!!!!!!!!! Destroycps!!!!!!!!!!

Destroycps!
>> I can call [Director Tom Hayes] if you want, but what should I try to accomplish?

leighanimate says...

>I sure wish you would. I'm just not good about talking on the phone.

Destroycps!
I spoke with Barbara Boyd his Executive Assistant at 614-752-6238. She wanted a
phone # and a mailing address, so I gave her mine. She also wanted specific
issues, caseworker names, and the names of the aggrieved (my word not hers)
parties.

She was aware of your site
http://www.donttakeourkids.com
but she didn’t understand what I meant when I said, “Click on view the guest
book.”

I could have said, “My issue is simple: I want everybody in the children’s
services part of ODFFS
http://www.state.oh.us/odjfs/index.stm
to die,” but that might have closed off further communications.

She said Tome Hayes may call me back.

I’m still not sure what I should try to accomplish. I’ve talked to people like
Tom before. They know the wrong what they’re doing, and they’re not about to
change things because of a request. The only real way to move people like
directors of CPS organizations is to somehow make them see what they will gain
or lose.

Destroycps!!!!!!!!!! Destroycps!!!!!!!!!! Destroy dfs!!!!!!!!!!

leighanimate

Sep 17, 2001, 6:02:20 PM9/17/01
Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

I've gotta go offline for about 24 hours, but I'm anxious to see what
happens while I'm away.

You are a true warrior.

www.delphi.com/ulichne

"destroycps" <nos...@newsranger.com> wrote in message

Eddie

Sep 18, 2001, 6:05:26 AM9/18/01
Yes Indeed,Cuyahoga County DCFS removed our 3 yr. old daughter and
placed her with her paternal grandparents for 30 days.The teenage
stepdaughter now 14 yrs. old was made to stay with the neighbor who
called DCFS because she was "concerned" for the teen after she went
crying to the neighbor ,due to being upset over getting yelled at for
mistreating the younger sibling and not being allowed to spend the
night with the neighbor's daughter at the neighbor's home.The social
worker,Christine Kelly,concluded that the teen was a victim of verbal
and emotional abuse and recommended Family Preservation Counseling.At
a Staffing meeting the children were ordered removed from our home and
placed in protective custody pending the start of Family
Preservation.The incident took place in early July of this year and
the children were allowed to return home on August 13th,we are still
undergoing Family Preservation .

What really hurts me and angers me is that our 3 yr.old appears to be
traumatized by all of this .It's a shame that she has the words
"social worker' and "foster home" in her vocabulary.The poor little
girl is now terrified to go to her grandparent's house.She starts
crying and says "I don't want to go to Grandma's house because the
social worker won't let me come home."She also was playing with her
toy telephone the other day and told me "Daddy ,the social worker is
on the phone,tell her don't take me away to a foster home."It really
breaks my heart to see what DCFS has done to this innocent child.

As for Nancy,who posted in the group about her daughter in foster care
,I know firsthand of what she is going through because I am Nancy's
fiancee'.Nancy had her oldest daughter Alicia (now 17), and her sister
Christie(now 14) removed from her custody in '92 as a result of
allegations that were made by her ex husband during a custody battle
over the kids shortly after they were divorced.The children were
placed in temporary custody of their maternal grandmother .while the
girls were in the custody of the maternal grandmother ,during the
summer of 1993,
Alicia went to spend some time with Nancy's sister.From what I have
been told Nancy's sister caught the caught Alicia squirting toothpaste
all over the bathroom and yelled her.Alicia threw a violent temper
tantrum and put her arm through a window ,when Alicia was taken to the
hospital for stitches DCFS placed her in foster care.Alicia was
diagnosed with having several disorders such as Bi-Polar
Disorder,ADHD,Attachment Disorder,etc. DCFS states that Alicia,needs
to be in a "therapeautic environment" where her problems can be
treated.In a recent phone conversation,Alicia told Christie that she
wants nothing to do with her mom or dad and feels that they have
abandoned her.The social worker and foster parents told Alicia that
her parents no longer love her and don't want anything to do with
her.She also told Christie that she was upset that her mother and
father failed to show up for several visits.

The truth is that Nancy never abandoned Alicia.She was placed in
foster care due to her "special needs". Nancy fully completed the
court ordered "parenting classes" and fully cooperated with
DCFS,and,as far as Nancy not showing up for visits that is
nonsense.The last few visits Nancy was supposed to have never
materialized,they were "cancelled" at the last minute.Nancy also was
denied visits because they told Nancy that Alicia was being punished
for not behaving.
Nancy even had an attorney who gave up on fighting for Alicia recently
,because he had told Nancy that he had done all he could for her,and
,that Nancy should be happy to have had Christie returned to her( in
1996). I hope this answers some of your questions.Any questions or
comments are welcome.

Greg Hanson

Sep 18, 2001, 9:12:56 PM9/18/01
> "Ask them what their stats are on how many
> "founded" assessments are reversed later,
> and where stats are." Very nice! BE nice.
Dan, I talked to somebody high up in Iowa's system and
the second I mentioned that lots of kids are being removed
without good reason, the DHS persons tone switched
to sarcasm and condescention. Made a comment like
"No, we don't have anything better to do with our time.".

We're dealing with an agency that stonewalls bigtime.

The only reason to "be nice" is to see to it that you
don't give them any more "ammunition" to use to
justify their abuse of your family.

Neal Feldman

Sep 18, 2001, 10:32:33 PM9/18/01

Greg Hanson wrote:

> > "Ask them what their stats are on how many
> > "founded" assessments are reversed later,
> > and where stats are." Very nice! BE nice.
> Dan, I talked to somebody high up in Iowa's system and
> the second I mentioned that lots of kids are being removed
> without good reason, the DHS persons tone switched
> to sarcasm and condescention. Made a comment like
> "No, we don't have anything better to do with our time.".

Typical.

> We're dealing with an agency that stonewalls bigtime.

Absolutely!

> The only reason to "be nice" is to see to it that you
> don't give them any more "ammunition" to use to
> justify their abuse of your family.

Oh, I will be POLITE with them... that is far different than being
'nice'. Remember, diplomacy is the skill of saying 'nice doggy' while
you look for a big sharp rock!

dan

Sep 20, 2001, 12:02:57 AM9/20/01
"Greg Hanson" <gre...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<siSp7.28887$P8.84...@news1.elmhst1.il.home.com>...

Hey Greg,

The reason to be nice is to get them to drop their guard so they will
give you information to use in your goal of proving the system to be
out of control. It's nice to be nice!

Adios, Dan

dan

Sep 20, 2001, 9:33:52 PM9/20/01
Neal Feldman <silve...@home.net> wrote in message news:<3BA802F9...@home.net>...

> Greg Hanson wrote:
>
> > > "Ask them what their stats are on how many
> > > "founded" assessments are reversed later,
> > > and where stats are." Very nice! BE nice.
> > Dan, I talked to somebody high up in Iowa's system and
> > the second I mentioned that lots of kids are being removed
> > without good reason, the DHS persons tone switched
> > to sarcasm and condescention. Made a comment like
> > "No, we don't have anything better to do with our time.".
>
> Typical.
>
> > We're dealing with an agency that stonewalls bigtime.
>
> Absolutely!
>
> > The only reason to "be nice" is to see to it that you
> > don't give them any more "ammunition" to use to
> > justify their abuse of your family.
>
> Oh, I will be POLITE with them... that is far different than being
> 'nice'. Remember, diplomacy is the skill of saying 'nice doggy' while
> you look for a big sharp rock!

Polite is FAR different than nice?

Polite means courteous social conduct, and courteous means showing respect.

Nice means fastidious, precise, pleasing, AND respectable.

Respectable vs showing respect.

Get your facts straight neal!

Greg Hanson

Sep 21, 2001, 2:20:57 AM9/21/01
> The reason to be nice is to get them to drop their guard so they will
> give you information to use in your goal of proving the system to be
> out of control. It's nice to be nice!
So you sweetly ask them how much they screw up and they'll
be glad to hand over the stats? Riiiight.....

dan

Sep 21, 2001, 1:08:21 PM9/21/01
"Greg Hanson" <gre...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<d%Aq7.33451$P8.10...@news1.elmhst1.il.home.com>...

Noooooo.....

I wouldn't ask them how much they screw up.

I already know that.

I don't want stats either.

If the dialog starts with a poke in CPS' eye the conversation is going
to come to a stop real fast. (didn't that just happen to you Greg?)

I would like to see an ongoing discussion in every county in every
state with as many CPS people as can be found because you will learn
the flaws and holes in CPS' procedures and then you can use them to
your advantage!

For example, I was told by the state, by the metropolitan regional
office, and my local CPS that when there is something wrong in a
family and they don't know what it is they make a finding of
Inadequate Guardianship-IG for short. Each of their stories were
almost word for word identical, which leads me to believe that's what
they're taught, but that really doesn't matter. What DOES matter is
the fact that CPS is SUPPOSED to have credible evidence to support
their decision to found someone for a specific type of child abuse, so
HOW can they found someone for something if they don't know what the
it IS? I am willing to bet that almost all findings of IG can be
overturned. CPS will even document in the case record for you that
they don't know what the problem is!

I learned that the only way to prove an accusation of emotional
neglect is with an evaluation of the child by a qualified
professional. CPS rarely if ever has the evaluation done, but that
doesn't stop them from handing out EN findings like candy. A simple
statement in a request for review that points out that fact will get
the finding overturned on a dime!

As an example of what CPS thinks is credible evidence, when I was
"founded" for molesting my 3 year old daughter, besides sending to the
review CPS' own report that concluded there was no evidence that I had
done anything, I pointed out that in the case record the caseworker
wrote that she believed the proof that I molested my daughter came
from my little girl because she said to CPS and the detectives, "My
daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet." AND THEN in the
next sentence the caseworker wrote "We didn't know what she was trying
to say." My question was, how can this statement of my daughters be
credible evidence if no one knew what she was trying to say? I won.

As a side bar - I got a copy of my file from the DA's office to see
why I wasn't arrested. Their report stated that there was no evidence
anywhere that my little girl was even harmed. AND my daughter didn't
accuse me of anything. AND there was a letter in the file from the CW
to them stating that the forensic rape exam results were inconclusive!
In spite of the fact that CPS AND the detectives did their interviews
at the exact same time standing side by side their reports didn't
match in any way at all. In fact if I went to trial in family court I
would have called the detectives as MY witnesses. The petition to
family court from CPS even claimed that the detectives were present
when my daughter made her "credible evidence" statement. AND the CW
stated in the petition that the forensic examination concluded that
there WAS evidence of molestation! Can you say "fabrication?" You know
sometimes I wish I did go to trial, but like I always say, "Stay out
of court."

BTW the caseworker resigned from CPS on a Monday morning following the
Friday that I picked up my copy of the case record and started
alerting everyone from the state on down about how insane the
caseworker acted AND documented in the case record and petition! I was
petitioned to family court in September and the CW documented in the
CR that in March she did a vaginal exam on my daughter and attempted
on three different visits after that to program my daughter into
accusing me of molesting her, all documented in the case record! "As
the labia were gently separated the little girl said STOP IT HURTS."
Isn't that special! One supervisor from a local CPS told me that CPS
workers were trained to examine injuries. I told him that a sexual
abuse accusation had not even been made at the time and he got real
loud and said, "How do you know THAT?" I said I read it in the case
record. Then he said even louder, "How did you get a copy of the case
record?" I love it when they lose control. In NY CPS does NOT want to
give out copies of the case record to anyone, subjects of the reports
AND their attnys included. PLUS from March to September I had MORE
visitation than my visitation agreement specified and no one including
CPS tried to get the visitation even reduced. The CW worked in the
garment industry in Manhattan before she worked for CPS, do you think
that's where she got her medical training? She also went BACK there
after her stint at CPS! Two hours on the train in the morning and
another two at night, I can't tell you how bad I feel.

I requested the DA info because I thought it was a good idea to see
what was in THEIR file so I asked for it, my attny thought it was a
waste of time because I wasn't arrested. And he used to be an
assistant DA! Another freakin' expert!

Anyhow back at the ranch, you don't want to ask what they do wrong,
you want to ask how things work, and be prepared to LISTEN AND LEARN!

Good luck on your review Greg. You have my prayers!

Adios, Dan

Neal Feldman

Sep 21, 2001, 8:26:33 PM9/21/01

dan wrote:

> Neal Feldman <silve...@home.net> wrote in message news:<3BA802F9...@home.net>...

> > > Dan, I talked to somebody high up in Iowa's system and
> > > the second I mentioned that lots of kids are being removed
> > > without good reason, the DHS persons tone switched
> > > to sarcasm and condescention. Made a comment like
> > > "No, we don't have anything better to do with our time.".
> >
> > Typical.
> >
> > > We're dealing with an agency that stonewalls bigtime.
> >
> > Absolutely!
> >
> > > The only reason to "be nice" is to see to it that you
> > > don't give them any more "ammunition" to use to
> > > justify their abuse of your family.
> >
> > Oh, I will be POLITE with them... that is far different than being
> > 'nice'. Remember, diplomacy is the skill of saying 'nice doggy' while
> > you look for a big sharp rock!
>
> Polite is FAR different than nice?

Yup, it quite often can be.

> Polite means courteous social conduct, and courteous means showing respect.

Respect for the social conduct, not necessarily for the object or target of it.

I have seen many being as polite as can be flaying the flesh from the bones of someone
else... I have done so myself.

Apparently you have not attended as many Cape Cod soires as I have, Delusional Dan.

> Nice means fastidious, precise, pleasing, AND respectable.
>
> Respectable vs showing respect.
>
> Get your facts straight neal!

I have them straight, Delusional Dan, and your selective definition hopping only shows you
have nothing legitimate to say.

I seriously doubt if many (heck, if ANY) people here agree with your disagreement regarding
my statement.

<chuckle>

Greg Hanson

Sep 22, 2001, 5:11:07 AM9/22/01
Actually, Dan, I did not start out asking the telling questions
when I talked to the high ranking non-social-worker.
I asked those when I was already prepared to say good bye.
She told me that in Iowa, anybody can call themself a social worker,
and even a therapist. I see it as a 50/50 chance that she's wrong.

We supposedly have all of the documents but nothing
is called the case record. Is there actually a document
with that title or are you referring to the whole stack of
documents?

They don't express any doubt in our records.
I wouldn't count on them making that same mistake
very much in the future.

I'd like to make a big deal out of the way they all
get together to get their opinions all aligned with
each other. -to "get their stories straight".
If criminals do this it's called witness tampering,
but these people destroy any chance of
impartiality by making sure they all agree with
each other. We can catch them on this, but it's not
even considered to be improper.

That's how they "circle their wagons" to get people.

Fern

Sep 22, 2001, 11:19:07 AM9/22/01
"Greg Hanson" <gre...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<LAYq7.36202$P8.10...@news1.elmhst1.il.home.com>...

CONSPIRACY to defraud the taxpayers under RICO. Fraud. Fiscal
mismanagement.
Denial of due process.

Descriptors: CPS,ACS,CAS,DHS,DCS,DCF,DYFS,DFYS,DHHS,abuse, neglect,
Troxel.DCFS,DFCS,DHHS,FIA,SCF,SoSCF,CYS,CYF

Http://www.CPSWatch.com

dan

Sep 22, 2001, 1:08:27 PM9/22/01
"Greg Hanson" <gre...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<LAYq7.36202$P8.10...@news1.elmhst1.il.home.com>...

> Actually, Dan, I did not start out asking the telling questions
> when I talked to the high ranking non-social-worker.
> I asked those when I was already prepared to say good bye.

Good bye for good I imagine.

> She told me that in Iowa, anybody can call themself a social worker,
> and even a therapist. I see it as a 50/50 chance that she's wrong.
>
> We supposedly have all of the documents but nothing
> is called the case record. Is there actually a document
> with that title or are you referring to the whole stack of
> documents?

There MUST be a file with all the pertinent documents in it. How else
could they keep it all togther? In NY one side is the progress notes
fron the CW and the other is the supporting docs.

> They don't express any doubt in our records.
> I wouldn't count on them making that same mistake
> very much in the future.

CPS is always 100% sure of ALL of the evidence, even after their
decision gets reversed.

> I'd like to make a big deal out of the way they all
> get together to get their opinions all aligned with
> each other. -to "get their stories straight".
> If criminals do this it's called witness tampering,
> but these people destroy any chance of
> impartiality by making sure they all agree with
> each other. We can catch them on this, but it's not
> even considered to be improper.

WOT

> That's how they "circle their wagons" to get people.

Screw 'em.

Do what you have to do as far as the unfounding goes and hope for the
best.

I wanted to tell you, you only wrote 12 pages, the first time I asked
for the decision to be overturned CPS hadn't let me see the CR so I
lost that step, the fair hearing I won, but the next time I was
founded and asked for a review I had received an actual copy of the CR
and my response was over 20 pages! Eventually I cut it down to 5 or 6
but I know how you felt, you had to tell your whole story. Have you
read their program Manual?
All the info you need is in there.

Can you say "Prayers?"

All the best.

Adios, Dan

Greg Hanson

Sep 22, 2001, 7:50:42 PM9/22/01
> CPS is always 100% sure of ALL of the evidence, even after their
> decision gets reversed.
Careful now Dan, Neal and you might agree on that. :)

> > I'd like to make a big deal out of the way they all
> > get together to get their opinions all aligned with
> > each other. -to "get their stories straight".
> > If criminals do this it's called witness tampering,
> > but these people destroy any chance of
> > impartiality by making sure they all agree with
> > each other. We can catch them on this, but it's not
> > even considered to be improper.
> WOT

Work On That?

> > That's how they "circle their wagons" to get people.
> Screw 'em.

It doesn't seem to be constructive to ignore this aspect.

> Have you read their program Manual?

Yes and no. Iowa has a two part Assessment Manual on the web.
It looks like caseworkers can just concentrate on that part
and don't need to be educated about the rest of what
professional Social Workers profess. Certainly the other parts
of the pattern manual discussing the duality of their relationship
and the "helping relationship" seem to be easily left behind.

dan

Sep 23, 2001, 4:18:54 AM9/23/01
"Greg Hanson" <gre...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<mt9r7.36895$P8.11...@news1.elmhst1.il.home.com>...

> > CPS is always 100% sure of ALL of the evidence, even after their
> > decision gets reversed.
> Careful now Dan, Neal and you might agree on that. :)

You mean neal might agree with me. HAHA!

> > > I'd like to make a big deal out of the way they all
> > > get together to get their opinions all aligned with
> > > each other. -to "get their stories straight".
> > > If criminals do this it's called witness tampering,
> > > but these people destroy any chance of
> > > impartiality by making sure they all agree with
> > > each other. We can catch them on this, but it's not
> > > even considered to be improper.
> > WOT
> Work On That?

Waste of time. Yes there are things that are a WOT!

> > > That's how they "circle their wagons" to get people.
> > Screw 'em.
> It doesn't seem to be constructive to ignore this aspect.
>
> > Have you read their program Manual?
> Yes and no. Iowa has a two part Assessment Manual on the web.
> It looks like caseworkers can just concentrate on that part
> and don't need to be educated about the rest of what
> professional Social Workers profess. Certainly the other parts
> of the pattern manual discussing the duality of their relationship
> and the "helping relationship" seem to be easily left behind.

I did check it out myself. Similar to NY's.

CPSCswrkr

Sep 23, 2001, 7:54:01 PM9/23/01
>From: Neal Feldman silve...@home.net

>even if they are disproven it changes nothing with Gestapo CPS... they still
make the same claims regardless.

Alas, Neal, I can point to situations in my own experience where you are
correct.

Tere Fredericks

Sep 25, 2001, 2:11:39 PM9/25/01
I know that I'm checking in on this very late -- but this is similar to what
I heard from my state's Inspector General's office -- who took the time to
listen to my complaints, and in fact, AFTER that, we got our daughter back.
Normally, I'd suspect they'd take her. I have to agree -- play it by ear,
if you haven't already. Update?

"leighanimate" <elit...@home.com> wrote in message
> > Destroycps!!!!!!!!!!

> > What was the nature of Browder's previous email?
>

> Dear Ms. Little:
>
> I am an Assistant Director with the Ohio Department Of Job and Family
> Services. We are taking your concerns very seriously, and our Director
Tom
> Hayes would like to talk with you. Is there a phone number where he may
> call you.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Cheri L. Walter
> Assistant Director

Tere Fredericks

Sep 25, 2001, 2:20:45 PM9/25/01
I have to agree, again. This is what I did with my state inspector
general's office. I will tell you, my first complaint was unfounded
according to their office, and 2 days after that complaint being unfounded
came out, the damn DCF caseworker removed my youngest again -- stating my
husband was drunk. At the hearing, he retracted that statement, and I got
my daughter back, but my husband was in jail, on an alleged VOP. Course, by
the time the VOP got to court, 52 days later, it was thrown out, he WAS NOT
in VOP, and they actually closed the case and terminated probation, to
protect my poor husband.

Anyway, when I called to make further complaint, I was asked if I was
complaining about the person who found my complaint unfounded (that sounds
silly) or was I complaining about the circumstances.

I won my case by saying I was complaining about the circumstances. Keep
personalities out of it, and you MAY prevail. Then again, you probably
won't. Sigh.

"dan" <dsul...@att.net> wrote in message