Cocksucker Cardinal George refuses to talk to the victims of pedophile priests (Why transgendered Cathol

1 view

Fern5827

Oct 30, 2002, 9:53:35 AM10/30/02
Gosh, the problems with the Catholic Church and child molestation have been
ongoing for years.

It seems to be revived almost every decade--without resolution.

I hope that the injured parties this time obtain justice. And by that I mean
the young children.

Super Pissed Dad

Oct 30, 2002, 9:19:37 AM10/30/02
for someone who quotes bible scriptures, you sound like a pervert...i don't
agree with the sexual allegations/ convictions that has tainted the Catholic
Church...if I had it my way, I would like to see CPS march intyo the Catholic
Church and demand Plesmographs(sp ?) on all the staff. Every time I look one of
those guys(Catholic Priest) in the eye I will wonder...r u a pervert...stay
away from my kids, just to be safe.

Super Pissed Dad

The elementary principle of all deception
is to attract the enemy's attention
to what you wish him to see,
and to distract his attention
from what you do not wish him to see.