DanKane My Family and Bragging Rights

1 view

Greegor

Nov 9, 2006, 4:36:13 AM11/9/06
Kane the rabid system suck and Dan, acted as personal ""references""
for each other.
Dan was kicked OUTof at least 4 Family Rights groups.
Dan claimed his strength was to finesse (my word) caseworkers into
submission.
Yet he can't even "finesse" enough just to get along in these Family
Rights groups?
And Dan complains that I and my SO's documents are too aggressive.
Ironically, Dan's OWN posting history is aggressive and verbally
assaultive.
And THAT is a crucial part of why Dan has been ejected from Family
Rights groups.
If Dan can't "finesse" Bob then what hope would he have with a
malicious caseworker?
How much "finesse" or smooth talking does that reveal?
Or more to the point, how could Dan advise FAMILY how to "finesse"
their caseworker?
Was Dan aggressive about the caseworker he claims he got fired?
Or did Dan "finesse" the caseworker out of her job?

Oh yeah! Did I mention Dan got CAUGHT using a fraudulent name
and IP address trickery that made him appear to be all over the globe?
Oliver Sutton? To poke back into a private web site he was kicked out
of?

GOSH, It's sure tough to figure out why when somebody named
Jennifer Buckley appears posting glowing comments about
our ""smooth talking"" (sic) Dan, they would be presumed to be a sock,
a fake....

Why, Oliver Sutton himself has to ask if he did something wrong! Duh?

Apparently I am some worthless piece of stuff, but Dan and
Kane sure seem to belly ache and complain about me
OBSESSIVELY and in every unrelated thread.
In one thread I posted links to photos of the subject matter and Dan
tried bitching about me and his perceptions of my issues yet again.
Would they really do that if I was so inneffectual?

Like hate mail from HITLER, Dan and Kane et alia pay me the
highest compliments every time they try to insult or demean me.

Dan and Kane posed for ages as Family Rights advocates,
but gradually as they gave advice and complained, their
true motives were revealed. Dan's recent IP fakery, identity fraud,
intrusion and message privacy violations have certainly clarified
that personal attacks are a priority for Dan Sullivan.

Kane hopes to pretend what Dan did was "moral or ethical" undoubtedly.

My family has had various ups and downs as have
the caseworkers and even the court system.

My wee voice as part of various Family Rights groups has
advised many families, with varying results I would attribute
MOSTLY to the point in their case in which they asked for help.

Many wait too long before realizing that the caseworker
is dragging their family straight down to hell.

Getting to parents EARLY in their cases, or getting the word
out to families before it's even an issue is the single most
important deciding factor about whether advice will help them.

It's a self help thing, people help themselves.
Give them information, validation and comeraderie and
it's AMAZING what people can do to CPS!

It's not about ego, personal references or a scorecard for me.

I do not "claim" anybody whom I have helped.

0:-> wrote:
> [...]
> ADVICE.
>
> Just a little bit of Greg and his fellow "advocates" goes a very long
> way...to dumping families down the shitter.
>
> Below, just to round out the story, is Jen's response to my response to
> Greg calling a parent, Jen, who had been posting for months and
> struggling with CPS for months (BUT WOULD NOT THOROUGHLY DAMN CPS OR
> JOIN HIS LITTLE COTERIE OF FOOLS COMPLETELY) a "sock" or a puppet for
> Dan.
>

> From: Jennifer - view profile
> Date: Sat, Dec 20 2003 7:48 am
> Email: BUCKLE...@MSN.COM (Jennifer)
> Groups: alt.support.child-protective-services
> Not yet rated
> Rating:
> show options
> Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show
> original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

> pohakuyakok...@subdimension.com (Kane) wrote in message
> > Gree...@hotmail.com (Greg Hanson) wrote in message <news:35120b16.03121...@posting.google.com>...
> > > AN ABBREVIATED PRIMER FOR JENNIFER
>
> > I'm not willing to leave this crap here.....snip..........
>
> > > The whole while calling me a sociopath.
>
> > > Personally I think you are a sock, Jennifer.
>
> > > Dan uses you as a pawn in his little game.
> > > I'll bet you like that.
>
> > > You are one of the examples of his bigness.
>
> > > After all, Dan's family is not in the meat grinder.
>
> > > And much like McBrag, he has his past glory to brag up.
>
> > > Can't we all just get along?
>
> > > This is a SUPPORT newsgroup. (What a farce.)
>
> > > Welcome to the internet.
>
> > For over a year we have followed the challenge and struggle Jennifer
> > has gone through. Regardless of one's feeling of right or wrong, she
> > is now facing the very likely loss of her children.
>
> > I'm not going to run out a litany of what she must be feeling. It
> > would be patronizing to do so...but I have a list in my head. That
> > alone makes me stay OUT of her business. She has things to do besides
> > respond to me, or to your crap.
>
> > Why is it YOU can't see anything of what she must be feeling and would
> > post such ugly nonsense as to accuse her of ANYTHING other than being
> > someone who has struggled to bring her children home and keep them.
>
> > She's not a pawn for your stupid self serving games.
>
> > Put your head back up your ass where it belongs and leave her be. Her
> > situation is most definately NOT about YOU Greegor, like everything
> > else is, as you seem to think.
>
> > You are one sick shit.
>
> > Kane
>
> Thank You Kane, I couldn't have said it better myself.
> Jen
>
> Those of you that have come here for help and given this little shit
> Greg even a moment of your attention and consideration will have your
> courtesy used against you if he can manage it. He is not the only one
> either.
>
> This vicious attacking, either openly, or subtly, by Greg has gone on

Dan Sullivan

Nov 9, 2006, 5:18:20 AM11/9/06
Greegor wrote:
> Kane the rabid system suck and Dan, acted as personal ""references""
> for each other.
> Dan was kicked OUTof at least 4 Family Rights groups.

Citations, Greg?

> Dan claimed his strength was to finesse (my word) caseworkers into
> submission.

"Finesse" isn't your word, Greg.

> Yet he can't even "finesse" enough just to get along in these Family
> Rights groups?

I don't need to "get along" with people like you, Greg, who get parents
deeper into trouble in the CPS system with their BS advice.

> And Dan complains that I and my SO's documents are too aggressive.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Your documents, Greg, are pathetic.

How well did your Motion of 2002 work?

> Ironically, Dan's OWN posting history is aggressive and verbally
> assaultive.

Such as?

Keep in mind, Greg, I didn't advise a woman who was not under
investigation by CPS and who was in the process of getting her children
home to get herself arrested in Court!!!!

YOU did that, Greg!

> And THAT is a crucial part of why Dan has been ejected from Family
> Rights groups.

Citations.

> If Dan can't "finesse" Bob then what hope would he have with a
> malicious caseworker?

Bob has had his website up for over a year and hasn't had one credible
success with his "Constitutional defense."

> How much "finesse" or smooth talking does that reveal?

Bob was the resident "expert" of law on FightCPS till he admitted his
"facts" were merely his own baseless speculations.

> Or more to the point, how could Dan advise FAMILY how to "finesse"
> their caseworker?

Ask all the people who I've helped get their children back, Greg.

> Was Dan aggressive about the caseworker he claims he got fired?
> Or did Dan "finesse" the caseworker out of her job?

It was finesse, Greg.

> Oh yeah! Did I mention Dan got CAUGHT using a fraudulent name
> and IP address trickery that made him appear to be all over the globe?
> Oliver Sutton? To poke back into a private web site he was kicked out
> of?

Proof. Greg?

And FightCPS isn't a private website.

> GOSH, It's sure tough to figure out why when somebody named
> Jennifer Buckley appears posting glowing comments about
> our ""smooth talking"" (sic) Dan, they would be presumed to be a sock,
> a fake....

You fail to remember that she was brought to this NG by whatsisname,
Greg.

> Why, Oliver Sutton himself has to ask if he did something wrong! Duh?

???

> Apparently I am some worthless piece of stuff,

Selfrealization is wonderful, Greg.

Keep up the good work.

> but Dan and
> Kane sure seem to belly ache and complain about me
> OBSESSIVELY and in every unrelated thread.
> In one thread I posted links to photos of the subject matter and Dan
> tried bitching about me and his perceptions of my issues yet again.
> Would they really do that if I was so inneffectual?

What are you effectual about, Greg?

> Like hate mail from HITLER, Dan and Kane et alia pay me the
> highest compliments every time they try to insult or demean me.

Et alia?

Why is that, Greg?

> Dan and Kane posed for ages as Family Rights advocates,
> but gradually as they gave advice and complained, their
> true motives were revealed. Dan's recent IP fakery, identity fraud,
> intrusion and message privacy violations have certainly clarified
> that personal attacks are a priority for Dan Sullivan.

IP addresses mean nothing as far as I know.

And identity fraud?

Is your name Greegor?

Is Bob Lynn his real name?

> Kane hopes to pretend what Dan did was "moral or ethical" undoubtedly.
>
> My family has had various ups and downs as have
> the caseworkers and even the court system.

And the little girl has remained with her grandpants for almost six
years now.

> My wee voice as part of various Family Rights groups has
> advised many families, with varying results I would attribute
> MOSTLY to the point in their case in which they asked for help.

"Has advise many families" with what success rate when your direct
attentiuon in your girlfriend's CPS case has gotten NO RESULTS!!!

YOU are the system suck, Greg.

You have no proof that you've succeeded in a case that you've been
deeply involved in for almost SIX years.

> Many wait too long before realizing that the caseworker
> is dragging their family straight down to hell.

How long did it take you, Greg?

A couple of weeks?

> Getting to parents EARLY in their cases, or getting the word
> out to families before it's even an issue is the single most
> important deciding factor about whether advice will help them.

Like in Lisa Watkin's case?

> It's a self help thing, people help themselves.

If that's true, then why are you giving advice?

And people AND lawyers don't know the CPS system.

So how can they possibly help themselves?

> Give them information, validation and comeraderie and
> it's AMAZING what people can do to CPS!

What have you done to CPS, Greg... besides give them a pathetic
comedian to laugh at?

> It's not about ego, personal references or a scorecard for me.

OBVIOUSLY because your "scorecard" is freakin BLANK!!!

> I do not "claim" anybody whom I have helped.

That's because you haven't helped anyone, Greg.

You told lostintranslation on FightCPS to get herself arrested.

Is that what you consider "help," Greg?

Greegor

Nov 9, 2006, 5:43:14 AM11/9/06
Dan wrote

> IP addresses mean nothing as far as I know.
> And identity fraud?
> Is your name Greegor?
> Is Bob Lynn his real name?

Is this your masterful way that you defeat caseworkers?
To ask questions which make it clear you are guilty as hell?

You think IP fakery and a fake name used to enter a
web site you were EJECTED from is AOK because
it's "on the internet"?

Come on Dan, finesse your way out of this one! <g>

Dan Sullivan

Nov 9, 2006, 6:42:35 AM11/9/06

Greegor wrote:
> Dan wrote
> > IP addresses mean nothing as far as I know.
> > And identity fraud?
> > Is your name Greegor?
> > Is Bob Lynn his real name?
>
> Is this your masterful way that you defeat caseworkers?

You and Bob Lynn are caseworkers, Greg?

> To ask questions which make it clear you are guilty as hell?

I use my real name.

How about you, Greegor?

> You think IP fakery and a fake name used to enter a
> web site you were EJECTED from is AOK because
> it's "on the internet"?

I don't need anything special to enter a public website.

> Come on Dan, finesse your way out of this one! <g>

Out of what, Greegor?

0:->

Nov 9, 2006, 6:50:58 AM11/9/06

Greegor wrote:
> Dan wrote
> > IP addresses mean nothing as far as I know.
> > And identity fraud?
> > Is your name Greegor?
> > Is Bob Lynn his real name?
>
> Is this your masterful way that you defeat caseworkers?
> To ask questions which make it clear you are guilty as hell?

Is this your amateurish way of weaseling out of providing proof for
your claims?

> You think IP fakery and a fake name used to enter a
> web site you were EJECTED from is AOK because
> it's "on the internet"?

You think an accusation without proof is sufficient to fool newcomers
here?

When you are accused by one of us it's more often than not accompanied
by your own posts that prove the claim.

> Come on Dan, finesse your way out of this one! <g>

"Finesse," like refuse to provide proof of a claim?

That's YOU, child.

Your abuse of Jennifer was posted here FIRST BY YOU and you have NO
excuse for your behavior with newcomers needing help...and you are so
stupid that you attacked her as "Dan's sock," when she had been
introduced to this group by Chuckles the Clown, your bosom buddy. Or
should that be ass buddy? The very same Chuckles that gave advice like
yours to others, BUT IN FACT FOLLOWED A TACTIC HE CLAIMED HE WAS
AGAINST to get his own kids back.

And every time you attempt to attack Dan's credibility concerning his
methods being known to be effective you are calling your patron, Doug
Quirmbach, a liar.

Just how stupid ARE you?

Greegor

Nov 9, 2006, 5:29:06 PM11/9/06
> attack Dan's credibility concerning his methods being known to be effective

Does that include faking his ISP and using a fake IDENTITY
to re-enter a private support web site he was KICKED OUT OF,
so he could steal confidential messages and post them publicly?

I'm a bad guy for taking a stand about a legal technicality
that impinges upon the rights of citizens against their government?

Meanwhile Dan perpetrates an actual computer Felony to expose that?

Is Dan dragging ""Firemonkey"" into this FELONY now as an accessory?

Dan Sullivan

Nov 9, 2006, 6:10:33 PM11/9/06

What was the name of the person who defended me for so long on
FightCPS, Greg?

Greegor

Nov 9, 2006, 6:44:43 PM11/9/06
> attack Dan's credibility concerning his methods being known to be effective

> > Does that include faking his ISP and using a fake IDENTITY
> > to re-enter a private support web site he was KICKED OUT OF,
> > so he could steal confidential messages and post them publicly?
> >
> > I'm a bad guy for taking a stand about a legal technicality
> > that impinges upon the rights of citizens against their government?
> >
> > Meanwhile Dan perpetrates an actual computer Felony to expose that?
> >
> > Is Dan dragging ""Firemonkey"" into this FELONY now as an accessory?

Dan wrote

> What was the name of the person who defended me for so long on
> FightCPS, Greg?

Accomplice #2? Sweet!

0:->

Nov 9, 2006, 10:45:36 PM11/9/06

Greegor wrote:
> > attack Dan's credibility concerning his methods being known to be effective
>
> Does that include faking his ISP and using a fake IDENTITY

I have no proof he did that. Do you? Provide it please.

> to re-enter a private support web site he was KICKED OUT OF,

It is not a private support web site. If it were I could not visit
there and observe the exchanges. I am confident I can. Prove I cannot.
Show us in anything on the website in the "about us" area of
information, that says it's private.

> so he could steal confidential messages and post them publicly?

You cannot "steal" such, Greg. They are posted for all to see.

> I'm a bad guy for taking a stand about a legal technicality
> that impinges upon the rights of citizens against their government?

Nope. Just a liar.

And for no good reason other than to try and cover your ass by
diversion for what you did...give dangerous advice to a women in the
middle of a CPS case to break the law and challenge the court to "win
and get her children back."

> Meanwhile Dan perpetrates an actual computer Felony to expose that?

I'm awaiting a response to my frequent request on this claim for statue
showing that quoting someone on the Internet is a felony. Are you
ready to produce yet, or do you wish to simply add another lie to your
already long record of them?

> Is Dan dragging ""Firemonkey"" into this FELONY now as an accessory?

Sorry, I haven't followed this thread closely enough, apparently. I
missed that.

Where did he mention a """Firemonkey""?"

And if someone on the website discussion group gave him the post he cut
and pasted here what felony was committed? You DO know what a felony
is, do you not?

Did I not post the definition used by the state of Iowa early this
morning for you?

Statute please. Show us the language of the "computer felony" you are
referring to.

Thanks in advance.

Kane

Greegor

Nov 10, 2006, 5:50:12 AM11/10/06
Hey Dan! When they interview you, will you record them?
I love the irony!

Dan Sullivan

Nov 10, 2006, 8:05:59 AM11/10/06

Greegor wrote:
> Hey Dan! When they interview you, will you record them?
> I love the irony!

Why wouldn't I?

Greegor

Nov 13, 2006, 2:44:48 AM11/13/06
alt.support.child-protective-services, alt.parenting.spanking,
alt.support.foster-parents
In a thread titled Another BUFU fostie bites the dust

Greg wrote
> Do these pederasts stop when they are 80 years old?
> Do molesters in general stop when they get elderly?

Kane's dictionary definition
> a rhetorical question is one asked solely to produce
> an effect (especially to make an assertion) rather
> than to elicit a reply

I actually hoped for answers to my questions, Kane.
I had no idea that the Socratic method was rhetoric.

Kane wrote
> The "BUFU Fostie" by your joining in on it, while running from other
> subject threads is the issue.

When you try to justify hauling some pet pukey ""issue""
to every place where it doesn't belong, Occam's razor
clearly says you are jest a might tetched in the head.

Aren't you able to spot your own "affectations"?

Kane wrote
> It's time you answered for your accusations and your dangrous advice.
>
> Do so now, or live with the consequences. NO other subject is
> acceptable for you to engage in here until you respond on your lies,
> evasions, and flat out bullshit.

Again I assert Occam's razor. Off your meds Kane?
No other subject is acceptable here? ROFL!
Clear signs of Megalomania and OBSESSION!

> Not to me, at any rate. And I'll continue to make that plain.
>
> Prove Dan committed a felony as you claim.
>
> PROVE IT WITH LEGAL STATUTE, the only way it can be proved.
>
> Defend your position on someone revealing to the court they have
> committed a crime (stop defending the crime...that won't work as
> evasion or in any other way...we aren't debating it rightness or
> wrongness morally, we are debating the danger to the women) to
> challenge the law while in the middle of another case, where she could
> lose her children.
>
> Do the program, Greg. Stop making these kind so outlandish, stupid,
> irrational and lying statements and figuring you can simply then walk
> away from them as those your challengers don't exist.
>
> Don't post here if you don't want to be challenged.
>
> YOU AND I both have free speech. Your to spout bullshit all you wish,
> and ours to challenge your bullshit all we wish.
>
> Got that? Good.
>
> There are two easy ways out for you. Admit your error and apologize and
> withdraw your claims on both issues.....and do so directly to the
> people involved.
>
> Easy eh? A man could do it instantly. Even Doug has done it on small
> errors.

What a freaking CON ARTIST!

Your BUDDY VIOLATES like that and you try all this blustering
in the hopes the victim will back down from the complaint?

Greegor

Nov 13, 2006, 3:12:24 AM11/13/06
In a thread called Foster Survivor take on Mary Ellen story
From: 0:-> Date: Fri, Nov 10 2006 1:31 pm

Greegor wrote:
> Taking a stand on a legal technicality that impinges on the
> right of a citizen to record a government official interviewing
> themself

Greg wrote (about ""bad advice"")
> is hardly a CRIME, and it's FUNNY when presented by
> a person who perpetrates a computer breaking and
> entering Felony to obtain the information!

Dan Sullivan wrote
> Which law did I break, Greg?
> FightCPS.com has no secret password..
> Access is available to the public.

Greg wrote
> Then why would you need to fake your IP ""Oliver Sutton""? <g>

Kane wrote
> Then why would you fail to provide proof, dummy?
> That could have been me, or Michael@, or even Doug.
> You have no way of knowing.

It's too late Kane. Dan already self identified.

Greegor

Nov 13, 2006, 3:27:22 AM11/13/06

J.D.Wentworth

Nov 13, 2006, 6:08:31 AM11/13/06

"Greegor" <Gree...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Yes - also a crime - intimidating witnesses.

Dan Sullivan

Nov 13, 2006, 6:53:18 AM11/13/06

Greegor wrote:
> Dan already self identified.

Yes, Greg, I'm me.

There I did it again.

0:->

Nov 13, 2006, 11:50:23 AM11/13/06

He did? Boy, I must be missing some posts. I can't find that anywhere.

Do you mean when he created a phrase like this, "If you had a brain
cell Greg, Oliver Sutton, you'd have two"?

0:-]

Greegor

Nov 13, 2006, 5:48:43 PM11/13/06

In another thread where this was OFF TOPIC
> > Kane wrote
> > > NO other subject [Dan's computer break in] is acceptable

> > > for you to engage in here until you respond
> >
> > Another BUFU fostie bites the dust is the subject in this message
> > thread.
>
> You were the first to go off topic in this thread, Greg.
>
> You just don't like OTHERS to do it when you are the subject.
>
> YOU, for instance, went off topic when Dan posted your commentary on
> using an illegal act to tryin and fight a CPS case.
>
> Instead of dealing with the issue, you quickly switched to the
> process...how he might have gotten your bullshit commentary and
> dangerous advice.
>
> Notice YOUR changes of topic, Greg.
>
> That's what gives us license to keep dragging you back by the scruff of
> your scruffy little neck to the subjects YOU bring up in the first
> place.
>
> This isn't about BUFU.
>
> It's about you trying to use every possible dodge to avoid answering
> for what you told that women to do.
>
> Keep dodging. It's wonderfully entertaining.
>
> But not successful.
>
> We SEE what you are.
>
> No one can miss it.
>
> And those that use you LOVE that you do such things because it
> indicates you are still dishonest and available for their dishonesty
> peddling.
>
> You are their 'venue,' stupid.
>
> You told someone to reveal their crime in court in the middle of a
> child protection case that could likely result in her arrest, and the
> loss of her case.
>
> Admit to it. Correct it, and get on with life.
>
> Nothing less will suffice here, unless of course you can show us how
> this action you suggest had a chance in hell of getting her her
> children back.
>
> Go for it.
>
> Truth and dare.
>
> I DARE you to correct your mistake, Greg.
>
> 0:-]

0:->

Nov 13, 2006, 6:44:00 PM11/13/06
Greegor wrote:
> In another thread where this was OFF TOPIC

No thread YOU are in is off topic to ask YOU to answer for your lies,
deceit, and attempt to lab rat someone into doing what you are too
chicken shit to do yourself.

Just like Chuckles.

You are a coward.

And a bully of a coward trying to trap that women into losing her children.

Show us where your strategy would have even had the remotest of chances
of recovering her children from the state.

0:->

0:->

Nov 28, 2006, 10:22:58 AM11/28/06
Let me see now, according to Greg, Dan somehow invaded a parents rights
support group, which is of course public, and can be visited as a guest
by anyone. And anyone can sign up and be a posting member with little
trouble.

Said Dan Sullivan, that rascal, posted a piece of Greg's drivel
inviting..advising...someone to take evidence they had committed
crime, and show up at her hearing or trial, and use that evidence ...
which of course the opposing side would note quickly was ILLEGAL
activity.

This was, since the site Greg posted that to was a parent support
group, we can presume, a "tactic" to get the last two of her children
returned.

All those who think this tactic would have worked please raise your
hand. ... ... ... tic ... tic ...

Okay.

All those who think this tactic put her children at higher risk of
remaining foster care or otherwise separated from mom raise YOUR
hands....WHOA WHOA...WE DON'T HAVE ROOM FOR ALL THESE PEOPLE. 0:->

So then, are you telling me that if it walks like a duck........r r r r

Well, I can assure you it does, and is.

For the ranting fool Greg, who pisses that someone posted his,
"privileged" commentary from one public group and posted to another,
here, did exactly the same thing himself.

Is he a felon? You be the judge. But according to his own claims both
he and Dan Sullivan would be...unless of course he has a double
standard.

Note the following:

From: lostintran...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: alt.support.child-protective-services
Subject: Greg, the pathetic
Date: 25 Nov 2006 06:53:16 -0800

Greg really, do you honestly think that your pathetic attempt at a
smear campaign will accomplish anything? Why do you insist on posting
stuff on fightcps that is happening over here? ...

Gosh, This poster, who as far as I can tell has no reason to lie, tells
us that Greg took posted material from HERE, without permission of the
poster, presumably (he sure never asked for mine) and posted it at
FightCPS.

TSK ................TSK...................TSK

I think someone owes someone an apology. Don't you? Okay okay, you can
put your hands down now. R R RRRR R RR R R R

O_ : -- ]

On Nov 13, 12:12 am, "Greegor" <Greego...@gmail.com> wrote:

"Greegor" is Lower Slobbovian for "Low Wattage." ....r r rr r r r r r

> In a thread called Foster Survivor take on Mary Ellen story
> From: 0:-> Date: Fri, Nov 10 2006 1:31 pm
> alt.support.child-protective-services, alt.parenting.spanking,
> alt.support.foster-parents
>
> Greegor wrote:
> > Taking a stand on a legal technicality that impinges on the
> > right of a citizen to record a government official interviewing

> > themselfGreg wrote (about ""bad advice"")

> > is hardly a CRIME, and it's FUNNY when presented by
> > a person who perpetrates a computer breaking and

> > entering Felony to obtain the information!Dan Sullivan wrote

> > Which law did I break, Greg?
> > FightCPS.com has no secret password..

> > Access is available to the public.Greg wrote
>
> > Then why would you need to fake your IP ""OliverSutton""? <g>Kane wrote

> > Then why would you fail to provide proof, dummy?
> > That could have been me, or Michael@, or even Doug.

> > You have no way of knowing.It's too late Kane. Dan already self identified.

Dan Sullivan

Nov 28, 2006, 10:26:57 AM11/28/06
0:-> wrote:
> Greegor wrote:
> > In another thread where this was OFF TOPIC
>
> No thread YOU are in is off topic to ask YOU to answer for your lies,
> deceit, and attempt to lab rat someone into doing what you are too
> chicken shit to do yourself.
>
> Just like Chuckles.
>
> You are a coward.
>
> And a bully of a coward trying to trap that women into losing her children.
>
> Show us where your strategy would have even had the remotest of chances
> of recovering her children from the state.

Here's something new...

>From a member of the FightCPS forums about Greg's advice,

"He actually told someone to allow cps to take her for a TPR hearing. I
couldn't believe what I read! He told her that with a TPR, she will be
forcing them to use constitutional law and lalalalalalalala.....yeah,
not the best advice in the world!"