Why do ASAD's polymorphous parade of perverted pharmaceutical marketeers, convicted child molesters, porn king, disbarred lawyer, S & M afficionado, and their mentally ill supporters and apologists publicly TORTURE innocent people in global forums?

Sue me for posting facts

Jun 29, 2006, 5:22:12 AM6/29/06
http://samvak.tripod.com/torturepsychology.html

Psychology of Torture

Excerpt--

Why Do People Torture?

We should distinguish functional torture from the sadistic variety. The

former is calculated to extract information from the tortured or to
punish
them. It is measured, impersonal, efficient, and disinterested.

The latter - the sadistic variety - fulfils the emotional needs of the
perpetrator.

People who find themselves caught up in anomic states - for instance,
soldiers in war or incarcerated inmates - tend to feel helpless and
alienated. They experience a partial or total loss of control. They
have
been rendered vulnerable, powerless, and defenseless by events and
circumstances beyond their influence.

Torture amounts to exerting an absolute and all-pervasive domination of
the
victim's existence. It is a coping strategy employed by torturers who
wish
to reassert control over their lives and, thus, to re-establish their
mastery and superiority. By subjugating the tortured - they regain
their
self-confidence and regulate their sense of self-worth.

Other tormentors channel their negative emotions - pent up aggression,
humiliation, rage, envy, diffuse hatred - and displace them. The victim

becomes a symbol of everything that's wrong in the torturer's life and
the
situation he finds himself caught in. The act of torture amounts to
misplaced and violent venting.

Many perpetrate heinous acts out of a wish to conform. Torturing others
is
their way of demonstrating obsequious obeisance to authority, group
affiliation, colleagueship, and adherence to the same ethical code of
conduct and common values. They bask in the praise that is heaped on
them by
their superiors, fellow workers, associates, team mates, or
collaborators.
Their need to belong is so strong that it overpowers ethical, moral, or

legal considerations.

Many offenders derive pleasure and satisfaction from sadistic acts of
humiliation. To these, inflicting pain is fun. They lack empathy and so

their victim's agonized reactions are merely cause for much hilarity.

Moreover, sadism is rooted in deviant sexuality. The torture inflicted
by
sadists is bound to involve perverted sex (rape, homosexual rape,
voyeurism,
exhibitionism, pedophilia, fetishism, and other paraphilias). Aberrant
sex,
unlimited power, excruciating pain - these are the intoxicating
ingredients
of the sadistic variant of torture.

Still, torture rarely occurs where it does not have the sanction and
blessing of the authorities, whether local or national. A permissive
environment is sine qua non. The more abnormal the circumstances, the
less
normative the milieu, the further the scene of the crime is from public

scrutiny - the more is egregious torture likely to occur. This is
especially
true in totalitarian societies where the use of physical force to
discipline
or eliminate dissent is an acceptable practice.

Raving Loonie

Jun 29, 2006, 8:00:09 AM6/29/06
Sue me for posting facts wrote:

> Why Do People Torture?

' Why do ASAD's polymorphous parade of perverted pharmaceutical
marketeers, convicted child molesters, porn king, disbarred lawyer, S &
M afficionado, and their mentally ill supporters and apologists
publicly TORTURE innocent people in global forums? '

Beats me.

shrug

Mark Probert

Jun 29, 2006, 6:46:45 PM6/29/06

you whipped out that answer rather quickly.

Mark Probert

Jun 29, 2006, 6:48:59 PM6/29/06
Sue me for posting facts wrote:
> http://samvak.tripod.com/torturepsychology.html
>

> Psychology of Torture
>

> Excerpt--
>

> Why Do People Torture?
>

> We should distinguish functional torture from the sadistic variety. The
>
> former is calculated to extract information from the tortured

Information secured by torture is highly unreliable.

BTW, your subject line:

Re: Why do ASAD's polymorphous parade of perverted pharmaceutical

marketeers, convicted child molesters, porn king, disbarred lawyer, S
& M afficionado, and their mentally ill supporters and apologists
publicly TORTURE innocent people in global forums?

is torturing logic and reality.

Get help.

Sue me for posting facts

Jun 29, 2006, 11:48:32 PM6/29/06

My physicians don't discern there exists any necesitity for me to get
"help".

Btw, have you ever discussed your pathological fixation with Jan and
Ilena with your physicians?

Raving Loonie

Jun 30, 2006, 12:31:30 AM6/30/06
I had one thin, soggy noodle to work with ...

What were you expecting, a forkfull of spaghetti al dente?

Cordially,

RL

Raving Loonie

Jun 30, 2006, 12:35:24 AM6/30/06
Sue me for posting facts wrote:
> Mark Probert wrote:
> > Sue me for posting facts wrote:
> > > http://samvak.tripod.com/torturepsychology.html
> > >

> > > Psychology of Torture
> > >

> > > Excerpt--
> > >

> > > Why Do People Torture?
> > >

> > > We should distinguish functional torture from the sadistic variety. The
> > >
> > > former is calculated to extract information from the tortured
> >
> > Information secured by torture is highly unreliable.
> >
> > BTW, your subject line:
> >
> > Re: Why do ASAD's polymorphous parade of perverted pharmaceutical
> > marketeers, convicted child molesters, porn king, disbarred lawyer, S
> > & M afficionado, and their mentally ill supporters and apologists
> > publicly TORTURE innocent people in global forums?
> >
> > is torturing logic and reality.
> >
> > Get help.
>
> My physicians don't discern there exists any necesitity for me to get
> "help".
Uhm ...

I think that Mark was refering to "help" of the 'Editorial
Assistance' variety.

HTH,

RL

Sue me for posting facts

Jun 30, 2006, 1:16:43 AM6/30/06

No, he wasn't.

" is torturing logic and reality".

The disbarred atttorney IS a disbarred attorney
The convicted child molester IS a convicted child molester.
The porn king is a porn king---all semantic arguements aside.
The S & M Afficionado IS an S&M afficionado.
The pharmaceutical markeeteers ARE pharmaceutical marketeers.

Their apologists ARE and always have been mentally ill people---(with
the exception of the supporter who killed two people, and that
poster DID kill two people).

The above people are in denial/and or delusional and constitute a
MENACE to society because they psychologically gang up on, and heap
breaking point abuse , IOW...psychological torture, to try and
brainwash innocent people who unwittingly subscribe to ASAD to accept
their shared delusions, psychotic and otherwise.

Jan Drew

Jun 30, 2006, 2:54:52 AM6/30/06

"Mark Probert" wrote:

Tues, Jan 24 2006

Jan will always make threads with a person's name in the subject
line, as that is one of the ways she stalks, harasses and abuses people.

Sue me for posting facts

Jun 30, 2006, 3:21:46 AM6/30/06

Good point.

Reinstated abbreviated title.

Sue me for posting facts

Jun 30, 2006, 3:33:18 AM6/30/06
PS...I thought his title funny...since i probably do torture readers
with my grammar, or lack thereof. :-)

but, it was still inappropriate for the reason you suggest

Mark Probert

Jun 30, 2006, 9:17:01 AM6/30/06

with white clam sauce!

Mark Probert

Jun 30, 2006, 9:18:33 AM6/30/06
Sue me for posting facts wrote:
> Mark Probert wrote:
>> Sue me for posting facts wrote:
>>> http://samvak.tripod.com/torturepsychology.html
>>>

>>> Psychology of Torture
>>>

>>> Excerpt--
>>>

>>> Why Do People Torture?
>>>

>>> We should distinguish functional torture from the sadistic variety. The
>>>
>>> former is calculated to extract information from the tortured
>> Information secured by torture is highly unreliable.
>>
>> BTW, your subject line:
>>
>> Re: Why do ASAD's polymorphous parade of perverted pharmaceutical
>> marketeers, convicted child molesters, porn king, disbarred lawyer, S
>> & M afficionado, and their mentally ill supporters and apologists
>> publicly TORTURE innocent people in global forums?
>>
>> is torturing logic and reality.
>>
>> Get help.
>
> My physicians don't discern there exists any necesitity for me to get
> "help".

time to change

> Btw, have you ever discussed your pathological fixation with Jan and
> Ilena with your physicians?

When I ignore them they follow me. Ilena even wrote email to my wife and
Jan is her enabler.

I have offered them peace, but they refuse. I will not merely turn the
other cute cheek.

Caitriona Mac Fhiodhbhuidhe

Jun 30, 2006, 11:02:45 AM6/30/06

I made shrimp sauce the other day.

Raving Loonie

Jun 30, 2006, 12:04:08 PM6/30/06
You do realize that my whole intent, here is to get you (and others )
to 'lighten up' and ...

... read
... infer
... listen
... recognize
... accept

Linda with much less 'gravity'.

I find that when I take her in such a light, glancing, superficial,
incidental, sense ...

Linda makes some sense.

Thus I deliberately set out to trivialize and warp what she says ....

It *actually* seems to be a very easy thing to do!

Yes. .. Her message comes arcoss as unyielding and relentless; a
monolithic cliff face.

However the message is NOT that stridency ... which is pure bull shit
and incredibly easy to ridicule (notwithstanding that it is taken
overly seriously )

.. The message is the 'flat planar surface' which is defined by all
those strident, excessive assertions.

People are keying into the individual points, themselves .. and
MISSING the 'planar surface' that those many points are being used to
describe ...

that planar surface ~~~> which is really what Linda's message is
all about !!!

Moreover ...

I hope that Linda becomes more understandable to her "fan club".

IMO, she really "IS" ... a tame pussy ... the mouse that roared.

:)

HTH's sincerely ...
For everyone ..

Caitriona Mac Fhiodhbhuidhe

Jun 30, 2006, 1:41:15 PM6/30/06

Raving Loonie wrote:
<snipped>

Google was fubared this morning. I posted a response to you, but it
began another thread.

Kitten

Message has been deleted

Raving Loonie

Jun 30, 2006, 6:41:37 PM6/30/06
so_yo...@hotmail.com wrote:
> Raving Loonie wrote:
> >
> > Linda makes some sense.
>
> It's a puzzle then.
>
> Which of you is the convicted child molester?
I got a speeding ticket whilst driving when one of my kids was in the
back seat of my car.
Ya' think that such crime 'technically' makes me a

" convicted child molester " ?

Yup. So are you a convicted child molester, too ?

> Who is the pharmaceutical marketeer?
Seems like I sing the praises of Ritalin SR ™ every other day or so.

Know how I can get some free samples, eh? ;-)

> Who is the porn king?
I *wish* ... oh I surely *wish* I was. Got any advice, there?

( I'm not badly ' hung ' BTW, FWIW ... )

> Who killed Miss Scarlet in the Library with a candlestick?
Colonel Mustard?

Cordially,

RL

Caitriona Mac Fhiodhbhuidhe

Jun 30, 2006, 6:54:21 PM6/30/06

<files it all away in her archives>

;-)

Kitten

stan

Jun 30, 2006, 8:36:41 PM6/30/06

Sue me for posting facts wrote:
> http://samvak.tripod.com/torturepsychology.html
>

> Psychology of Torture
>

> Excerpt--

........snip.....snip......snip.......

Any logic scholars out there? This post strikes me as a
classic example of the type of logical fallacy wherein a premise is
stated as fact, when that premise, in the case of Ms. "sue me"'s post,
falls FAR short of meeting any criteria that remotely support or
justify calling said premise a "fact".

Fred is a Green person. All Green people are illiterate
criminals. Therefore, Fred is an illiterate criminal. Maybe 'A' is
true - but not always. Item 'B' is most always a gross generalization
for which an exception can quickly be found. And of course, the
exception disproves the rule. Period. Thus - C is almost always
disproved. Period.

-stan

Sue me for posting facts

Jun 30, 2006, 9:46:33 PM6/30/06

The stridency with which I state historical facts is a function of the
retribution I anticipate will be exacted against me and/or mine as a
consequence of my stating the historical facts.

Example.

I'm engaged in friendly discourse with you.

A person I keep in my mental killfile butt's in the middle of our
friendly discourse and states something to the following effect "Be
careful. I was once friendly with linda and blah, blah, blah......"

I open up the thread to resume our discission and see from your posts
that a person I have in my mental killfile has shit smack dab in the
middle of our conversation.

Desiring to resume our previously freiendly discussion, I confirm the
poopieheads assertion, Yep, it's true that I was freindly with so and
so in 2000, and, her choosing to join in aggravated harassment
and/or stalking of me in 2002/2003 incited me to ditch her in 2002..

The stridency with which I state that historical fact is a function
of the reality that person is a member of a clique of bullies comprised
of persons of highly questionable character and/or mentally ill
people.

The stridency which I state historical facts is also a function of the
fact that there are a multiplicity of HATE ng's on usenet populated by
people who have chosen to make themselves immedicately available to any
clique of bullies on usenet anytime the clique of bullies desire to
increase the size of the their MOB for the purpose of exacting
retribution against any person who posts any historical facts
displeasing to a member of the clique of bullies.

The people who populate the hate ngs which cliques of bullies may call
upon to increase the size of their mob anytime they want to exact
retribution against anyone who posts a historical fact displeases
them...are persons who are also of hightly questionable character
and/or persons having extensive psychiatric histories.

A person who states a historical fact displeasing to members of
cliques of bullies comprised of people of questable character and/or
mentally ill people, can HOPE for the best, but, they must plan for
the worse...regarding the retribution exacted against them for merely
stating a historical fact displeasing to people of questionable
character and/or mentally ill people who form cliques to quash the
posting of facts, historical or otherwise, displeasing to them.

The stridency which I state any fact ...is a consquence of my
anticipation retribution being exacted against me....which can
conceivable include murder...given the questionable character and the
psychiatric histories of the persons whom are displeased by such
historical facts

I can't alter the historical facts.

In 2000, I was friendly with Catherina Mc Evoy.

In 2002, Catherina Mc Evoy joined a group of people engaging in
psychological warfare against me.

Catherina's decision to join a group of people engaging in
psychological warfare resulted in my ending our e-relationship.

If Catherina chooses to butt her nose into my friendly discourse with
someone else in 2006, to inform them about our being friendly in
2000, and parting ways in 2002, , I will confirm the historical
facts--in hopes of putting an end to her interruption so I and the
other party can resume our friendly discouse

However, because Catherina is a person who has demonstrated in the
past the fury with which she reacts to posting of historical facts
displeasing to her, I brace myself for any and all sorts of
retribution which may be exacted against me and mine (such people do
hold loved ones hostage), for my having confirmed historical facts
displeasing to Catherina.....hence...the stridency with which I post
historical facts which concern persons of dubious character or
mentally ill persons---is owing to anticipating retribution being
exacted---that could conceivably include murder BECAUSE of the dubious
character and psychiatric conditions of members of cybermobs.

Get it?

Raving Loonie

Jun 30, 2006, 10:20:18 PM6/30/06
Uhm ...

Maybe I've REALLY KILLED 3 or 4 people in my life ...

Or, errh .. let's say 5 or 6.

You know how it is. ... Gave my mum a real hard time! I definitely
contributed 20/1000 to my mum's death, FOR SURE!

Let's say that I was 10/1000 the cause of my dad's death. ... Cannot
be quite sure of that one either. Hmmm ? That was a long time ago.

Oh, and let's suppose that I contributed 4/1000 to the death of 2 to 4
other poor souls. Hey, I've spent a whole lifetime really annoying
people, eh. That kills, you know, eh.

So ball park estimate ...

Maybe, I am 35 to 40 / 5000 responsible for killing 4 to 6 people
in my life so far.

How many good folks have you bumped off , yet ... Linda?

Cordially,

RL

Ann

Jun 30, 2006, 10:08:57 PM6/30/06
"stan" <stan....@excite.com> expounded:

> ........snip.....snip......snip.......
>
> Any logic scholars out there? This post strikes me as a
>classic example of the type of logical fallacy wherein a premise is
>stated as fact, when that premise, in the case of Ms. "sue me"'s post,
>falls FAR short of meeting any criteria that remotely support or
>justify calling said premise a "fact".
>
> Fred is a Green person. All Green people are illiterate
>criminals. Therefore, Fred is an illiterate criminal. Maybe 'A' is
>true - but not always. Item 'B' is most always a gross generalization
>for which an exception can quickly be found. And of course, the
>exception disproves the rule. Period. Thus - C is almost always
>disproved. Period.

Forget it, Stan, The only thing logic and Linda share is the letter
"L". She's a loon, we really all need to ignore her (although it's so
much like a train wreck it's hard to turn away sometimes!)
--
Ann
e-mail address is not checked

wingingit

Jun 30, 2006, 11:20:56 PM6/30/06

Sue me for posting facts wrote:

> The stridency with which I state historical facts is a function of the
> retribution I anticipate will be exacted against me and/or mine as a
> consequence of my stating the historical facts.

Why the need to do this at all, particularly if you know that the
likelihood of aversive consequences is so high? Are you masochistic?

Sue me for posting facts

Jun 30, 2006, 11:56:41 PM6/30/06
> .

That possibility is already figured into the threat assessments
necessary because the Mc Evoy's of usenet become so enraged
whenever anyone posts a historical fact which displease them, they
begin recruiting persons of dubious character and or all manner of
mental illness to form a lynch mob to exact retribtion against the
person who posts historical facts displeasing to the Mc Evoy's of
usenet.

Raving Loonie

Jul 1, 2006, 12:33:45 AM7/1/06
Fact.

Usenet is the sewer of the internet.

I hope that you have enjoyed your Friday night.

All that I see here is bullshit.

Caitriona Mac Fhiodhbhuidhe

Jul 1, 2006, 1:06:50 AM7/1/06

Raving Loonie wrote:
<snipped>

> Fact.
>
> Usenet is the sewer of the internet.
>
> I hope that you have enjoyed your Friday night.
>
> All that I see here is bullshit.

You should have been here.

When I went to drop YD off at work, OS was there, with a friend that's
who's not supposed to be around YD.

Wound up with OS and his friend at the farm, helping out over the
weekend, with the stipulation that the friend minds his manners or hits
the road.

Went to pick up TF from work. Told him that OS's friend was here and
no, he's not going to the farm to "say hello."

Got home to find a couple of people there talking to OS and his friend.
They'd been worried 'cause they didn't know where the boys were.

Now, here it is, midnight, and I'm just getting to where I can settle
in and go to sleep.

Happy 7th anniversary. lol

Kitten

Sue me for posting facts

Jul 1, 2006, 1:48:56 AM7/1/06

FACT

I will reply to your trivialization of the concerns of those
disturbed by the terrorism engaged in by the Catherina's of usenet
with a dose of stark reality....until or unless I stop reading
posts in which you trivialize the concerns of targets of gang
stalking.

Sound vaguely familiar?

"Don't accept him, don't admit him, don't identify with him until he
makes a satisfying and convincing repentance."

Mob rule on China's Internet: The keyboard as weapon
By Howard W. French The New York Times

THURSDAY, JUNE 1, 2006

http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/05/31/business/chinet.php

Jan Drew

Jul 1, 2006, 3:17:01 AM7/1/06

"Mark Probert" <markp...@lumbercartel.com> wrote in message

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med/msg/eac0698e78a0163c
March 21: 9:16 am 2006

. If you, and Jan, want to dredge up ancient
history, feel free. I do not play that game anymore.

If you continue to post with the same attitude, I will correctly
assume that you, too, in addition to Jan, want the war to continue.
I do not.

> I have offered them peace, but they refuse. I will not merely turn the
> other cute cheek.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/5dc634d66f8e40a1

Mon, Jun 13 2005 1:14 pm

I will not engage in your battle with IIena. You claims are ridiculous abut
my enabling. The battle is so long and detailed, I did NOT even try to
follow what happend. I am assuming the events of writing to wives, happened
on a.s.b.i.? I wasn't there at the time. Very few posts between you and she
did I try to follow here, as it got very detailed and was impossible to
follow.

Having said that, I am well versed in you absolute twisting of stories,
making what you do, OK, and the exact same thing others' do a terrible
criminal offense. Therefore, I did not believe one single word that comes
out of your mouth.

I was NOT involed in any way nor had any knowledge of IIena writing to
anyone.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.breast-implant/msg/15770075c2e24eab?hl=en&

alt.support.breast-implant > Peace Offer

Wed, Mar 16 2005 6:56 pm

I will, as of this posting, Wednesday, March 16, 2005, at 4:20 PM EST,
unconditionally cease and desist from posting to Ilena, about Ilena or in
response to Ilena.

I hope that you (Jessi), who have been a supporter of hers, will now move
and directly ask her to do the same thing. Further, if she ceases her
actions towards me, I will render the posts in the Fan Club unreadable. If
she removes any and all webpages regarding me and/or my family, the Fan Club
will cease to exist.

---------------

This is the sum total of what I am going to do. Nothing more, nothing less.

==

No conditons!!

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.breast-implant/msg/57559955dc783e8a?hl=en&

alt.support.breast-implant > Peace Offer: Two Month Anniversary

Mon, May 16 2005

"Mark Probert" <Mark Prob...@lumbercartel.com> wrote in message news:...

> I will, as of this posting, Wednesday, March 16, 2005, at 4:20 PM EST,
> unconditionally cease and desist from posting to Ilena, about Ilena or in
> response to Ilena.

> I hope that you (Jessi), who have been a supporter of hers, will now move
> and directly ask her to do the same thing. Further, if she ceases her
> actions towards me, I will render the posts in the Fan Club unreadable. If
> she removes any and all webpages regarding me and/or my family, the Fan
Club
> will cease to exist.

> ---------------

> This is the sum total of what I am going to do. Nothing more, nothing

less.

-------------

Happy anniversary to me
Happy anniversary to me

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.breast-implant/msg/34fe67ab651ed735?hl=en&

Ilena Rose" <i...@NOSPAMMINhotmail.com> wrote in message

> Of course Sandra & Mark S Probert's Hate Site against me is still open

Temporary suspension of not responding...

When you stop sniping at me in other groups, the messages will no longer be
readable.

When you remove all webpages with my name or my wife's name, the site will
be gone.

It is as simple as that.

Meanwhile, back to not responding to you.

Newsgroups: alt.support.breast-implant
From: "FreddieFarkas" <freddiefar...@yahoo.com> - Find messages by
this author
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 09:27:18 -0400
Subject: Re: PING JESSI, PLEASE!!!
| Report Abuse

Rosenthal said:

"

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org­/SandraProbert.htm
(Sandy ... I almost removed the page on you ... then saw that your hubby
is now attacking me publicly at the moment ... it's true ... but going
underground with his tactics. Too bad

.)"

I sit here lurking day after day and read all this bickering from you and
all the others. I read Probert's declaration of peace, and was hopeful
that this time at least that war could end. I have not seen him attack you
in any of the newsgroups since he declared his peace. Can you show anyone
where he has attacked you since his declaration of peace?

If you cannot, then you should rightfully remove the website you made up
about his wife. I see her as a casualty of your war.

If you do remove it, it puts him on the spot since he has the next move.
He could remove the posts in the fan club he created. If he does not, then
it proves that his offer of peace is shallow. Of course, if he does remove
the posts, then the next move is in your hands.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.breast-implant/msg/a70be125e27af776?hl=en&

alt.support.breast-implant > Bye-bye

From: FreddieFarkas - view profile
Date: Tues, Apr 19 2005 5:23 pm

Late last year I lost my wife to breat cancer. She was the youngest of six
sisters, and the only one to have developed this deadly disease.

Years ago she had silicone breat implants, and, although the medical
establishment has stated that there is no connection, I wonder why my wife
was the one chosen. No one in her entire family has ever had cancer, let
alone breast cancer.

I began reading this newsgroup several months ago with the hope that I
could find answers to my questions. What I found was a nightmare of
mudslinging and hate. I spent time reading the Google archives, and found
that this behavior has gone on for years. What a sorry state of affairs
this is.

During the weeks and months that I lurked, I began to realize that the
mudslinging was the responsibility of just a few people. When Jessi made
her request, I had hoped that she would act resposnibly and address the
mudslinging.

Instead, she ignored any mudslinging by Rosenthal, no matter what was
said. Then, LadyLolipop, who I understand is a woman named Jan Drew,
popped back into the newsgroup and joined the fray.

Did any of these two women spend a minute questioning Rosenthal's actions?
No. Instead, they accept Rosenthal's claims that I am Mark Probert without
a moment's hesitation. For them, it is proof enough that Rosenthal said
it.

What they have done is to allow a war to continue and thus, render this
so-called support group to be useless.

Bye-bye.

FF

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/SandraProbert.htm#Farkas

In a message dated 3/12/2005 3:48:07 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
ilen...@hotmail.com writes:

Someone is running scared, it's Mark, have you posted it, the very idea in
saying, you were warned not to e-mail her, but you did it anyway, what a
hoot, that's exacrly he did to me, he is a mess..

Barf.

Jan
If I read correctly, you are claiming here, in writing, that your husband,
Mark S. Probert, was never a lawyer and was never disbarred?

Is that accurate?

Ilena

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/SandraProbert.htm

From: "Sandra Probert" <sandra...@hotmail.com>
To: ilen...@hotmail.com
CC: il...@san.rr.com
Subject: RE: Was surprised that you are posting about me on Usenet ...
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 15:29:51 -0500
12 Mar 2005 20:29:51 GMT

>From: "ilena rose" <ilen...@hotmail.com>
>To: sandra...@hotmail.com
>Subject: Was surprised that you are posting about me on Usenet ...
>Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 20:55:41 +0000
>04 Mar 2005 20:55:41 GMT
>
>C'est la guerre.
>
>www.humanticsfoundation.com/sandraprobert.htm

Dear Rosenthal:

Let us take a moment to review the history of this matter.

YOU initiated this situation when you invaded my privacy by emailing me
after my husband warned you not to do so. Your attitude was that you can do
whatever you want, and you went ahead and emailed me.

When I did not respond as quickly as you liked, you posted the email to a
website which you wisely removed. That is extremely childish and controlling
behavior, and I would not tolerate it in my presence, or from anyone who I
had to deal with. From some of the posts you have made, specifically those
where you complain when someone insists on a direct answer, it is clear that
you would not tolerate it either.

Thus, it is obvious that YOU, and not me, initiated this situation.

Since those emails, you have continued to accuse my husband of all sorts of
horrible things without the slightest proof on your part. For your
information, you are absolutely incorrect about his career. We met in
college, after he left military service, and I have known him since then.

After college he worked for one of the US Government's agencies where he
spent long periods overseas. During many of these periods, he was not able
to contact me, nor I him. Our marriage, which has lasted just over 31 years
as of this month, is strong, and testifies to the devotion we have toward
each other.

In the mid-late 1980's we came to realize that there had to be two full time
parents for our two special needs children. Accordingly, Mark left field
work, something that he loved, and settled into an office type position with
that agency. When an early retirement package was offered, with enhancements
for those who had line of duty injuries, like Mark, he took the package and
retired.

Fortuitously, Mark then met an old college friend and they formed a company
which provides security and investigation services. They have been at it
since then. Mark, with his training and experience, is an incredibly
effective investigator and security consultant.

Mark's devotion to our family is equaled only by his strong beliefs in
protecting our country and individual rights. I have asked him numerous
times to complain to GoDaddy, the company that hosts your website,
RoadRunner and Hotmail. He refuses to do so, since he is not a hypocrite.

Because of the nature of Mark's former employment, we are circumspect in
divulging any personal information that can put our family at risk. For us,
the risk is real, as in Mark's work for the US Government, there were "bad
people" who use violence to settle matters. Mark made some enemies while
working for the government, in countries where they seek revenge for life.

Since you had posted my place of employment, I have been followed from
school. Fortunately, Mark trained me on how to shake a tail, amongst other
protective measures he has taken.

Additionally, there have been calls to my school from people who refuse to
give their names. This has never had this happen before, and YOU have put my
family at risk.

If you are the kind compassionate person that you claim to be, you will
immediately remove that webpage, and any webpage referring my husband, to
prevent further damage. You have stated that the purpose of the webpages is
to have a conveniently means of replying to your critics.

If you remove these webpages, I assure you the following will immediately
happen:

1. The "Fan Club" will disappear, and never return.

2. Mark will respond to your posts on usenet only in a substantive manner,
and will no longer address your actions, words and deeds.

You will no longer have a need to have a convenient way of replying to him.

By your action, the war will be over. The future is yours to choose.

Sandra Probert

Dear Mrs. Drew:

I am using email to you since I do not wish to participate in Usenet. I
trust that you *wil* respect this. I *wil* not email you again, except to
forward to you other emails that Rosenthal has sent to me. She had the
unmitigated gall to actually post this email to a webpage, which she
acknowledges, and has since removed. She had the nerve to post my place of
employment in the newsgroups and on that webpage.

Frankly, I am tired of your constant blaming Mark for everything that
Rosenthal has done to him. This email was sent to ME, not him, by her. He
had warned her several times not to do so, but, she went ahead and emailed
me. I have spoken with some of Mark's friends in government law enforcement,
and they tell me that this can be construed as stalking behavior, since I
have never had contact with her.

Let me be blunt: I have been fully aware of Mark's activities from day one
as we share *verything* in our relationship. He has NEVER posted as Will
Ketcher, and we have not had an AOL account for a long time. However,
Rosenthal persists in accusing him.

Let me clear up this issue Mark's attempt to infiltrate her email list. He
has never denied doing so, and has clearly stated his reasons, which
Rosenthal rejects. When he mentioned that our younger son was about to have
surgery he began receiving some very nasty email which sounded quite a bit
like Rosenthal. I read them, and know that they were hate filled and
mirrored her usual verbiage. Some of them actually wished ill to our son.
Remember, I am an English teacher and I spend hours a day reading students'
work. I also felt that they could have originated with people who were
affiliated with her.

Mark was deeply offended by some of the statements in these emails, and he
attempted to locate the senders, but was unsuccessful. He then decided to
try to read her group to see if he could identify the offending individuals.
As you know, she found out what he did, and posted a message to that effect.
Mark *immeidatrely* acknowledged what he did, and expressed his reasons,
which she denied and said that we never received such email, even though she
had absolutely no way of reading his email inbox.

You have been *concistently*wrong about Mark, and even more consistently
wrong about Mark. I have read many instances where it was clear that you did
not *udnerstand* what he was saying. Now that you do not read his full
messages (many times you respond to something that has been severely edited)
or his replies, you are making assumptions based on less than all the facts.
If you were my student, you would get an F.

When I first received this email I was very upset by her actions, and I
wanted to file complaints with Hotmail, RoadRunner and GoDaddy, her website
host. Mark talked me out of it, as he does not think that such actions *wil
lhelp* her. In fact, he is convinced that she *wil* become even more abusive
and obsessed with "enemies." You know that I have every right to make such
complaints.

Several of my students have used her website about Mark in their *wrtiings*
in my senior honors writing seminar. Another group has used Rosenthal in a
debate in my senior debating class. They used her to demonstrate that the
First Amendment, which is posted in Mark's study, protects even the most
vile people. I gave them an A.

I trust that this helps you get a better perspective on Mark, and on
Rosenthal.

As I said above, I will not email you again, but I will forward all of her
current messages to me.

If you wish to respond to me, please do so at SandraProb...@hotmail.com. I
am using my professional email address simply because that is the address
Rosenthal used.

Sandra Probert

______________________________­__

SPro...@nycboe.net

Sue me for posting facts

Jul 1, 2006, 3:45:36 AM7/1/06

stan wrote:
> Sue me for posting facts wrote:
> > http://samvak.tripod.com/torturepsychology.html
> >

> > Psychology of Torture
> >

> > Excerpt--
>
> ........snip.....snip......snip.......
>
> Any logic scholars out there?

Why do you ask?

Don't you know this is a support group for people with the attributes
some call ADHD...

Not a gathering place for the apologists of the polymorphous parade of
perverts who divide and conquer and prey on people with the attributes
some call ADHD.

Mark Probert

Jul 2, 2006, 12:30:00 PM7/2/06
Jan Drew wrote:

Top posting

Jan, do you want peace? If so, on what terms?

Jan Drew

Jul 2, 2006, 1:26:28 PM7/2/06

> Jan Drew wrote:
>
> Top posting
>
> Jan, do you want peace? If so, on what terms?

The peace must come from you. Your LIES and postings with FAKE names
show you are DESPICABLE.

[Happy anniversary to me. Then you post as Freddie.
It was NOT your wife who e-mailed me. It was YOU]

You have repeatedly LIED. Your so-called *peace offer* was also FAKE.
Posted for the sole reason, you wanted the websites which are a result of
your
behavior and LIES...to disappear.

If YOU want peace. STOP LYING. Stop accusing others of what YOU
yourself are guilty of. Change your despicable behavior. Sadly this
behavior IS
why you were disbarred. STOP these newsgroups for your insane need to
argue.

++++++++++++++++++++++

Raving Loonie

Jul 2, 2006, 1:50:07 PM7/2/06
Jan Drew wrote:
> "Mark Probert" <markp...@lumbercartel.com> wrote in message
How about an ASAD ' Torture FAQ' ?

http://tinyurl.com/ht8d6 (jpeg image ... as octet stream. save and
open )

( http://tinyurl.com/kled5 source )

Coleah

Jul 2, 2006, 2:47:02 PM7/2/06

"Jan Drew" <jdre...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

> "Mark Probert" <markp...@lumbercartel.com> wrote in message
> > Jan Drew wrote:
> >
> > Top posting
> >
> > Jan, do you want peace? If so, on what terms?
>
> The peace must come from you. Your LIES and postings with FAKE names
> show you are DESPICABLE.

Oh Dear God.....I'm laughing at Jan's irresponsible 'ownership' of her
participation in any conflict. That is to say, if she didn't start it,
where she kept the ball rolling. I'll contact the people at Christ Church
Unity in Unity Village, MO and tell them that the 'Me' in the "Peace" song
they sing at the end of their service is all wrong.

According to Jan Drewski it should really be, "Let there be peace on earth,
and let it begin with Y O U." Good job, Jan. Here's your mirror.
Take a deep look and see how far you get trying to FORCE the
WORLD to change to YOUR liking, before you'll consider having
peace in YOUR heart about the situation.

Then you can get on that high horse pony
and ride some more, if you consciously choose.....

> www.BreastImplantAwareness.orgญ/SandraProbert.htm

> ______________________________ญ__
>

> SPro...@nycboe.net

Jan Drew

Jul 2, 2006, 4:07:26 PM7/2/06

"Coleah" <col...@pacifier.com> wrote in message

> "Jan Drew" <jdre...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "Mark Probert" <markp...@lumbercartel.com> wrote in message
>> > Jan Drew wrote:
>> >
>> > Top posting
>> >
>> > Jan, do you want peace? If so, on what terms?
>>
>> The peace must come from you. Your LIES and postings with FAKE names
>> show you are DESPICABLE.
>
> Oh Dear God.....I'm laughing at Jan's irresponsible 'ownership' of her
> participation in any conflict. That is to say, if she didn't start it,
> where she kept the ball rolling. I'll contact the people at Christ Church
> Unity in Unity Village, MO and tell them that the 'Me' in the "Peace" song
> they sing at the end of their service is all wrong.
>
> According to Jan Drewski it should really be, "Let there be peace on
> earth,
> and let it begin with Y O U." Good job, Jan. Here's your mirror.
> Take a deep look and see how far you get trying to FORCE the
> WORLD to change to YOUR liking, before you'll consider having
> peace in YOUR heart about the situation.
>
> Then you can get on that high horse pony
> and ride some more, if you consciously choose.....

===

Your accusations are a lie.

It is noted...YOU said nothing about Mark's LIES.

Rich

Jul 2, 2006, 4:25:11 PM7/2/06

> It is noted...YOU said nothing about Mark's LIES.

Mark is not a liar. YOU are a liar. Did you have permission of the author to
post "Stupid Skeptic Tricks" without attribution? Of course you didn't. The
author himself denied it. YOU are a PROVEN liar and thief. Now quit falsely
accusing others of your own sins.
--

--Rich

Recommended websites:

http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
http://www.acahf.org.au
http://www.quackwatch.org/
http://www.skeptic.com/
http://www.csicop.org/

Mark Probert

Jul 2, 2006, 7:12:47 PM7/2/06
Jan Drew wrote:
> "Mark Probert" <markp...@lumbercartel.com> wrote in message
>> Jan Drew wrote:
>>
>> Top posting
>>
>> Jan, do you want peace? If so, on what terms?
>
> The peace must come from you. Your LIES and postings with FAKE names
> show you are DESPICABLE.
>
> [Happy anniversary to me. Then you post as Freddie.
> It was NOT your wife who e-mailed me. It was YOU]
>
> You have repeatedly LIED. Your so-called *peace offer* was also FAKE.
> Posted for the sole reason, you wanted the websites which are a result of
> your
> behavior and LIES...to disappear.
>
> If YOU want peace. STOP LYING. Stop accusing others of what YOU
> yourself are guilty of. Change your despicable behavior. Sadly this
> behavior IS
> why you were disbarred. STOP these newsgroups for your insane need to
> argue.

I interpret that as you not wanting to take one iota of responsibility
for the war.

Am I correct? A simple yes or no will do.

Caitriona Mac Fhiodhbhuidhe

Jul 2, 2006, 7:22:08 PM7/2/06

Geometry 101 - For a statement to be rational and true, it must have
sound and verifiable reasoning to prove it.

Seen any proofs lately?

Kitten

Jan Drew

Jul 2, 2006, 10:26:39 PM7/2/06

"Rich" <jos...@hawaii.rr.com> wrote in message

> "Jan Drew" <jdre...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>>

>> It is noted...YOU said nothing about Mark's LIES.
>>

> Mark is not a liar. YOU are a liar.

lol. Yeah..he did lie!!

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.breast-implant/msg/15770075c2e24eab?hl=en&

alt.support.breast-implant > Peace Offer

---------------

==

No conditons!!

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.breast-implant/msg/57559955dc783e8a?hl=en&

Mon, May 16 2005

> ---------------

less.

-------------

Rosenthal said:

"

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org­/SandraProbert.htm

.)"

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.breast-implant/msg/a70be125e27af776?hl=en&

alt.support.breast-implant > Bye-bye

Bye-bye.

FF

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/SandraProbert.htm#Farkas

Barf.

Is that accurate?

Ilena

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/SandraProbert.htm

Dear Rosenthal:

Sandra Probert

Dear Mrs. Drew:

Sandra Probert

______________________________­__

SPro...@nycboe.net

Did you have permission of the author to
> post "Stupid Skeptic Tricks" without attribution? Of course you didn't.
> The author himself denied it. YOU are a PROVEN liar and thief. Now quit
> falsely accusing others of your own sins.

An atheist believes in *sins*?
> --
>

> --Rich

Jan Drew

Jul 2, 2006, 10:31:39 PM7/2/06

"Mark Probert" <markp...@lumbercartel.com> wrote in message

Sounds just like your interpretations.

> Am I correct? A simple yes or no will do.

Yes or no.

Sue me for posting facts

Jul 3, 2006, 12:36:25 AM7/3/06

Jan Drew wrote:
> "Mark Probert" <markp...@lumbercartel.com> wrote in message

> From: "Sandra Probert" <sandra...@hotmail.com>
> To: ilen...@hotmail.com
> CC: il...@san.rr.com
> Subject: RE: Was surprised that you are posting about me on Usenet ...
> Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 15:29:51 -0500
> 12 Mar 2005 20:29:51 GMT
>

> >From: "ilena rose" <ilen...@hotmail.com>
> >To: sandra...@hotmail.com
> >Subject: Was surprised that you are posting about me on Usenet ...
> >Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 20:55:41 +0000
> >04 Mar 2005 20:55:41 GMT
> >
> >C'est la guerre.
> >
> >www.humanticsfoundation.com/sandraprobert.htm
>
> Dear Rosenthal:
>. We met in
> college, after he left military service, and I have known him since then.
>
> After college he worked for one of the US Government's agencies where he
> spent long periods overseas. During many of these periods, he was not able
> to contact me, nor I him. Our marriage, which has lasted just over 31 years
> as of this month, is strong, and testifies to the devotion we have toward
> each other.
>
> In the mid-late 1980's we came to realize that there had to be two full time
> parents for our two special needs children. Accordingly, Mark left field
> work, something that he loved, and settled into an office type position with
> that agency. When an early retirement package was offered, with enhancements
> for those who had line of duty injuries, like Mark, he took the package and
> retired.
>
> Fortuitously, Mark then met an old college friend and they formed a company
> which provides security and investigation services. They have been at it
> since then. Mark, with his training and experience, is an incredibly
> effective investigator and security consultant.

The SPP stalking ring's apparent success in snapping Diana Napolis's
mind, has had the consequence of targets of gang stalking being given
the "Diana Napolis treatment" replete with all manner of BS
allegations that one or more of the gang bangers/stalkers has ties to
clandestine operations/operators to try and psyche out other targets
of gang stalking as the SPP Stalking ring had Diana Napolis.

The most hilarious message of this genre which I was made the
recipient of was authored by a lying stalking filth who alleged they
were involved in an Area 51 clandestine operation wherein my water
supply was being poisoned to poison/snap my mind.

That lying stalking filth failed to take into consideration the fact
that very few residents of Vegas drink the city water. :-)

Coleah

Jul 3, 2006, 12:56:24 AM7/3/06

"Jan Drew" <jdre...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

Accusations????
Hello.....they were your own words,
"The peace must come from you (Mark)."
He's already made the first move by asking, dummy.
And what do you do?
Respond with a laundry list of sins.
What an ass!

> It is noted...YOU said nothing about Mark's LIES.

What makes YOU think that "I" am in any way
obligated to ?????

Rich

Jul 3, 2006, 1:00:16 AM7/3/06

> "Rich" <jos...@hawaii.rr.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Jan Drew" <jdre...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>>>

>>> It is noted...YOU said nothing about Mark's LIES.
>>>

>> Mark is not a liar. YOU are a liar.
>
> lol. Yeah..he did lie!!

No, he didn't, and no quantity of your cut-and-paste mess will demonstrate
otherwise, even if there were ANYBODY willing to wade through it to try to
make sense of it. But YOU lied, and that can be PROVEN in just three lines.

> Did you have permission of the author to
>> post "Stupid Skeptic Tricks" without attribution? Of course you didn't.
>> The author himself denied it. YOU are a PROVEN liar and thief. Now quit
>> falsely accusing others of your own sins.
>
> An atheist believes in *sins*?

Why not. One need not sin against a religion or a god to commit wrongdoing.
You sin against all those against whom you bear false witness.

Mark Probert

Jul 3, 2006, 9:01:06 AM7/3/06
Jan Drew wrote:
> "Rich" <jos...@hawaii.rr.com> wrote in message
>> "Jan Drew" <jdre...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>>
>>> It is noted...YOU said nothing about Mark's LIES.
>>>
>> Mark is not a liar. YOU are a liar.
>
> lol. Yeah..he did lie!!

I have raised the issue of peace with you several times. Sadly, you seem
to have no intention of beating your sword into a plowshare.

Mark Probert

Jul 3, 2006, 9:05:47 AM7/3/06
> Yes or nYou refuse to provide a direct answer to questions about peace. o.

It is now 100% obvious that you do not want any form of peace, unless
you dictate the terms.

Caitriona Mac Fhiodhbhuidhe

Jul 3, 2006, 9:27:54 AM7/3/06

Mark, walk away from it. Please.

The more you respond to her, the more you look like her.

Kitten

Mark Probert

Jul 3, 2006, 9:28:38 AM7/3/06

Wait for Independence Day.

Sumbuny

Jul 3, 2006, 12:35:39 PM7/3/06

"Caitriona Mac Fhiodhbhuidhe" <st_brigids...@yahoo.com> wrote in
message news:1151882528.8...@b68g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Then there is always this version of geometry...
http://www.shortarmguy.com/findthex.jpg

--
Buny

" Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be
normal."
~ Albert Camus

Jan Drew

Jul 3, 2006, 1:42:15 PM7/3/06

"Coleah" <col...@pacifier.com> wrote in message

Yes.

According to Jan Drewski it should really be, "Let there be peace on
>> > earth,
>> > and let it begin with Y O U." Good job, Jan. Here's your mirror.
>> > Take a deep look and see how far you get trying to FORCE the
>> > WORLD to change to YOUR liking, before you'll consider having
>> > peace in YOUR heart about the situation.

Those ARE accusations. Along with your name calling.

> Hello.....they were your own words,
> "The peace must come from you (Mark)."
> He's already made the first move by asking, dummy.
> And what do you do?
> Respond with a laundry list of sins.
> What an ass!

More name calling. YOU are famous for posting a laundry list of sins!

>> It is noted...YOU said nothing about Mark's LIES.
>
> What makes YOU think that "I" am in any way
> obligated to ?????

I see. You wish to overlook his lies and despicable behavior, fake names
and not making peace.
Much the same as you.

You just wish to call me names. Look at the title.

Mark Probert

Jul 3, 2006, 2:04:43 PM7/3/06

Accusations, by their nature, cannot be a lie. They are statements to
either be proven, or disproven.

Jan Drew

Jul 3, 2006, 2:19:09 PM7/3/06

> "Jan Drew" <jdre...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "Rich" <jos...@hawaii.rr.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Jan Drew" <jdre...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

>>> Mark is not a liar. YOU are a liar.
>>
>> lol. Yeah..he did lie!!
>
> No, he didn't, and no quantity of your cut-and-paste mess will demonstrate
> otherwise, even if there were ANYBODY willing to wade through it to try to
> make sense of it. But YOU lied, and that can be PROVEN in just three
> lines.

Sure he didn't.

Mark Probert wrote:

Fri, Jun 23 2006

[Subject title. All ADHD meds are not the same..]

That is real. I offered you and Ilena a mutual cease fire, no
conditions, and you and she slapped the same condition on it.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.breast-implant/msg/c74c400a73fdd79b

Wed, Mar 16 2005 4:20 pm

I will, as of this posting, Wednesday, March 16, 2005, at 4:20 PM EST,
unconditionally cease and desist from posting to Ilena, about Ilena or in
response to Ilena.

I hope that you, who have been a supporter of hers, will now move and

directly ask her to do the same thing. Further, if she ceases her actions
towards me, I will render the posts in the Fan Club unreadable. If she
removes any and all webpages regarding me and/or my family, the Fan Club
will cease to exist.

==

He LIED. There WERE conditions. He has been telling that same lie for
years.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.breast-implant/msg/4f743ef73768a3a2

Wed, Sep 7 2005

And, of course I offered your handler an unconditional ceasefire...which
she rejected.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/78eb9b427fee14fb

Feb 12 2005

Jan, if you want a ceasfire, act like it. I am tired of being the first to
turn the other cheek and being trashed by your and Ilena. My offer, like
that between Abbas and Sharon, was unconditional. My next offer will be
conditional.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/5f0e54e999...

Jul 3, 2006, 2:26:20 PM7/3/06

> Jan Drew wrote:
>> "Rich" <jos...@hawaii.rr.com> wrote in message
>>> "Jan Drew" <jdre...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

>>> Mark is not a liar. YOU are a liar.
>>
>> lol. Yeah..he did lie!!
>
> I have raised the issue of peace with you several times.

More than several. Using your so called peace offer.
With CONDITIONS. You made it up to try and force
IIena.

Sadly, your OWN despicable behavior is the results.

Sadly, you seem
> to have no intention of beating your sword into a plowshare.

More sadly is your LIES. YOU and YOU alone made your own bed.

Now..LIE in it.

Jan Drew

Jul 3, 2006, 2:48:13 PM7/3/06

"Caitriona Mac Fhiodhbhuidhe" <st_brigids...@yahoo.com> wrote in
message news:1151933274....@b68g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

I have never looked like Mark. YOU have seen his lies.

They are A OK...with you.

Mark Probert wrote:

Fri, Jun 23 2006

[Subject title. All ADHD meds are not the same..]

That is real. I offered you and Ilena a mutual cease fire, no
conditions, and you and she slapped the same condition on it.

I replied:
Sat, Jun 24 2006

No conditions? Just EXACTLY is this * cease fire* you offered?

Mark wrote:

Mon, Jun 26 2006

Addressing only the substantive issues in posts, including the biases of
the authors of articles that are posted. Period.

My reply:

So...you refuse to post your ceasefire.

Why is that, Mark?

You stated the below in this thread.

*That is real. I offered you and Ilena a mutual cease fire, no
conditions, and you and she slapped the same condition on it.*

Wed, Jun 28 2006

Mark wrote:

Oh, I see...you asked "Just EXACTLY is this * cease fire* you offered?"
when you meant to ask "Just EXACTLY where is this * cease fire* you
offered?"

You should be more clear.

It is in the archives. Look it up.

Easy to see why he refused.. again.

I did look it up.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/5dc4c69029...

Subject: Dear Jan & IIena

Tues, Feb 8 2005

If they can do it, why can't we?

Israel, Palestinians Declare Ceasefire

http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/17a05b4c76...

Thurs, Feb 10 2005 7:06 pm

Look at the first message in this thread. It is your choice to emulate
the
Palestinians and Israelis,

What is you choice? Commence declaring Ceasefire.

RIGHT NOW.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/07e38a462c...

Fri, Feb 11 2005

When you stop, I stop, not before.

Ceasfire?
1 Mark Probert Feb 12 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/78eb9b427f...

Sat, Feb 12 2005 3:36 pm

Jan, if you want a ceasfire, act like it. I am tired of being the first to
turn the other cheek and being trashed by your and Ilena. My offer, like
that between Abbas and Sharon, was unconditional. My next offer will be
conditional.

Your choice.

Choose peace.

==

All should be able to see [as shown above]I already did on Feb 10 2005.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/5f0e54e999...,

Feb 13 2005

I wrote:
> You didn't make an offer, you posted a question, so all can see you are
> lying AGAIN.

To any intelligent being, it was an offer.

That is sufficiently clear. You did not make an offer. You posted a
question.

==

Now..here is Mark Probert telling a whopper lie.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/2b208c112a...

Feb 11 2005, 2:11 pm

YOU are fully responsible
for Ilena contacting my wife who is not a participant in usenet.

Jan Drew

Jul 3, 2006, 2:53:40 PM7/3/06

"Mark Probert" <markp...@lumbercartel.com> wrote in message

This is not about me. Unlike..you I am not here to dictate.

Deal with your LIES.

Your peace is as fake as your lies.

Caitriona Mac Fhiodhbhuidhe

Jul 3, 2006, 2:59:00 PM7/3/06

Mark Probert wrote:
<snipped>
> Wait for Independence Day.

Gracias.

Jan Drew

Jul 3, 2006, 3:54:00 PM7/3/06

"Mark Probert" <markp...@lumbercartel.com> wrote in message

http://www.m-w.com/dictionary

One entry found for accusation.

Main Entry: ac·cu·sa·tion
Pronunciation: "a-ky&-'zA-sh&n, -(")kyü-
Function: noun
1 : the act of accusing : the state or fact of being accused
2 : a charge of wrongdoing

Message has been deleted

Coleah

Jul 3, 2006, 4:53:37 PM7/3/06

"Jan Drew" <jdre...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

And you have made your own bed, Jan. So quit complaining about every little
thing. You CHOOSE to hang around. You CHOOSE to read posts. You love it
and you know you love it.

Coleah

Jul 3, 2006, 4:57:08 PM7/3/06

> "Caitriona Mac Fhiodhbhuidhe" <st_brigids...@yahoo.com> wrote in
> message news:1151933274....@b68g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> >
> > Mark Probert wrote:

> >> I have raised the issue of peace with you several times. Sadly, you
seem
> >> to have no intention of beating your sword into a plowshare.
> >

> > Mark, walk away from it. Please.
> >
> > The more you respond to her, the more you look like her.
> >
> > Kitten
>
> I have never looked like Mark.

Boy, isn't that that truth!
BTW - Kitten did not say that YOU looked like Mark, dummy....the other way
around. Chortle, chortle, chortle!!!

Caitriona Mac Fhiodhbhuidhe

Jul 3, 2006, 5:05:04 PM7/3/06

Coleah wrote:
> "Jan Drew" <jdre...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
<snipped>

> > More sadly is your LIES. YOU and YOU alone made your own bed.
> >
> And you have made your own bed, Jan. So quit complaining about every little
> thing. You CHOOSE to hang around. You CHOOSE to read posts. You love it
> and you know you love it.

<shudder>

Would you *please* stop responding to that poorly written diatribe!
The attrocious grammar is like nails across a blackboard. "More
sadly?"

My deepest thanks.

Kitten

Caitriona Mac Fhiodhbhuidhe

Jul 3, 2006, 5:14:55 PM7/3/06

Sumbuny wrote:
> "Caitriona Mac Fhiodhbhuidhe" <st_brigids...@yahoo.com> :
<snipped>

> > Geometry 101 - For a statement to be rational and true, it must have
> > sound and verifiable reasoning to prove it.
> >
> > Seen any proofs lately?
>
> Then there is always this version of geometry...
> http://www.shortarmguy.com/findthex.jpg

I've had students who'd have done that. So, instead of using "Find," I
tended to use "Solve for." Symantics and all that.

Kitten

Jan Drew

Jul 3, 2006, 5:43:50 PM7/3/06
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.breast-implant/msg/fe3daf8e8fde3a6d

Wed, Jun 28 2006

> It's not about you either...so shut up and quit making your bossy bullshit
> posts.
> Back in the killfile.....

My posts were never in your killfile. You proved that.

[Mark Probert won't notice...you wrote shut up]

"Coleah" <col...@pacifier.com> wrote in message

Coleah

Jul 3, 2006, 6:05:05 PM7/3/06

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.breast-implant/msg/fe3daf8e8fde3a

6d

> Wed, Jun 28 2006
>
> > It's not about you either...so shut up and quit making your bossy
bullshit
> > posts.
> > Back in the killfile.....
>

> My posts were never in your killfile. You proved that.

Ah....Jan.....do you think the nice boys and girls here really give a shit?
You go in and out of my killfile.....at MY whim. Freedom! God Bless
America !!!!

Sumbuny

Jul 3, 2006, 6:59:31 PM7/3/06

"Caitriona Mac Fhiodhbhuidhe" <st_brigids...@yahoo.com> wrote in

message news:1151961295.2...@v61g2000cwv.googlegroups.com...

With the way my son is--how literal he tends to be--I have learned that
lesson the hard way...we have what has developed into an "inside joke"
between the two of us...many years ago, when he was still overly literal,
when he was stressing out and pacing, I would try to distract him and ind
out what was bothering him by asking, "What's up?" He would logically
answer, "The ceiling!"

Now, after his years of therapy, even though he knows what that phrase means
(and answers it properly when others ask him), he still answers it the same
way with me...it has evolved into our code that "all is right in the world"

But, in his perserveration--computers--such literalisms are not a bad
thing--especially in a world of GIGO....where the computer is very literal,
the programmer has to be wary of such issues <G>

Caitriona Mac Fhiodhbhuidhe

Jul 3, 2006, 7:02:34 PM7/3/06

LOL... sometimes Chewy can't figure out why I look so baffled when he
says something that I take quite literally, and very differently than
he meant it.

Kitten

Jan Drew

Jul 3, 2006, 9:07:15 PM7/3/06

> "Jan Drew" <jdre...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.breast-implant/msg/fe3daf8e8fde3a
> 6d
>>
>> Wed, Jun 28 2006
>>
>> > It's not about you either...so shut up and quit making your bossy
> bullshit
>> > posts.
>> > Back in the killfile.....
>>

>> My posts were never in your killfile. You proved that.
>

> Ah....Jan.....do you think the nice boys and girls here really give a
> shit?

There are nice boys and girls here. Where?

> You go in and out of my killfile.....at MY whim. Freedom! God Bless
> America !!!!

Nice dodge from the fact..you have lied. More than once.

Coleah

Jul 3, 2006, 9:47:38 PM7/3/06

> "Coleah" <col...@pacifier.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Jan Drew" <jdre...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.breast-implant/msg/fe3daf8e8fde3a
> > 6d
> >>
> >> Wed, Jun 28 2006

> > bullshit
> >>

> >> My posts were never in your killfile. You proved that.
> >

> > Ah....Jan.....do you think the nice boys and girls here really give a
> > shit?
>
> There are nice boys and girls here. Where?

Brother !!!
Hopefully they just considered putting you in their killfile .

> > You go in and out of my killfile.....at MY whim. Freedom! God Bless
> > America !!!!
>
> Nice dodge from the fact..you have lied. More than once.

Have a problem? Call a Priest.

Jan Drew

Jul 3, 2006, 10:07:14 PM7/3/06

"Coleah" <col...@pacifier.com> wrote in message

I don't have a problem. YOU do.

Raving Loonie

Jul 3, 2006, 10:41:57 PM7/3/06

Sue me for posting facts

Jul 3, 2006, 11:21:47 PM7/3/06

Mark Probert wrote:
> Jan Drew wrote:
> > "Rich" <jos...@hawaii.rr.com> wrote in message
> >> "Jan Drew" <jdre...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

> >> Mark is not a liar. YOU are a liar.
> >
> > lol. Yeah..he did lie!!
>
> I have raised the issue of peace with you several times. Sadly, you seem
> to have no intention of beating your sword into a plowshare.

http://www.cs.virginia.edu/~alb/ugly/excuses.html

Rationalizing Away Torture
-----------------------------------
Pretend the public warfare the Rag Tag Posse has been waging on Illena
and Jan
",,,,,,, is a battle between equals. Act like this is some struggle
between equals, a sporting event, or even a war between two
armies....... "

Regards,

Linda

"If you seek a forum where someone in charge will protect you from
the
bad people who say mean things to or about you, Usenet is NOT for you."

~ Bill Cole - Jul 3 2006

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Jul 4, 2006, 7:23:01 AM7/4/06
Keep up the great work, Jan, it is vitally important!

We ARE winning the hearts and minds of our citizens, and
loud-mouths and bullies, such as Proby, want to drown you out.

We must NOT allow this to happen if concepts such as
liberty and justice are to prevail!

Have a great 4th of July and remember our freedoms were not
won on a battlefield killing 3rd world peasents and farmers,
but by standing up here at home to fascists and
totalitarian freaks.

Rich

Jul 4, 2006, 10:37:59 AM7/4/06

>>> Did you have permission of the author to
>
> You and the gang have repeated this over and over.
>
> Your chose to believe who is the author.

Yes, the author is quite believable. If you disagree, perhaps you can tell
us who is the "real" author that gave you permission to post "Stupid Skeptic
Tricks" without attribution? No, you can't. Because you LIED.

> "No evidence? Never mind; I *want* to believe it!"
>

> YOU are a PROVEN liar and thief.
>
> Only in the so-called minds of YOU and the *gang*.

No, it's not in our imaginations. The evidence is clear for ALL to see.

> Now quit
>
> I have not falsely accused. I have PROVEN both Mark's lies and yours.

You've done no such thing.

>>> An atheist believes in *sins*?
>>
>> Why not. One need not sin against a religion or a god to commit
>> wrongdoing. You sin against all those against whom you bear false
>> witness.
>
> That would be YOU and the *gang*.

Yes, those of us you call the *gang* have been falsely accused, among
others. Your lies, on the other hand, have been irrefutably proven. You are
a liar and a thief, Jan.
--

--Rich

Recommended websites:

http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
http://www.acahf.org.au
http://www.quackwatch.org/
http://www.skeptic.com/
http://www.csicop.org/

Ann

Jul 4, 2006, 10:09:18 AM7/4/06
"Sumbuny" <Sum...@THISSHOULDBEGONEcox.net> expounded:

>Then there is always this version of geometry...
>http://www.shortarmguy.com/findthex.jpg

And...there's something wrong with that? (Says the blonde <G>)

Actually geometry was the only math I had in high school I could
understand. Don't even bother me with algebra. Hate it with a
passion!
--
Ann
e-mail address is not checked

Sumbuny

Jul 5, 2006, 3:25:16 PM7/5/06

"Ann" <ann...@newsguy.com> wrote in message

<nodding> As someone who is more visual/kinesthetic, I could totally
agree....if I could "draw a picture" of something, I could understand it
much better...it was not until halfway through Algebra II in high school
that I finally "got it"...my teacher compared it to Helen Keller finally
understanding what "water" meant! <BG>

When I went to college (some 18 years later..."life" intervened <g>), I took
"college prep algebra" because it had been so long since I had math...and
talked to the teacher beforehad....she was this little lady from India, and
I suggested that I treat it like I foreign language--it has its own
spelling, syntax, etc...if you "mispell" a word, (i.e., "2+3=6") you get it
wrong...she thought about it for a moment and said she could work with me
using that concept...

It helped a lot....I passed it with an "A" and went on to intermediate
algebra (over the summer) with the same grade...and on to college algebra
with the same....it is not my "favorite" by any means...but using that idea
has helped me....

But geometry has always been stronger for me....

<sigh>

My soon-to-be 11th grader (the one who is 16 and dealing with
ADHD/gifted/aspergers/SID) has signed up for physics and calculus-prep...I
have already told him he is beyond me (though his brother took physics...and
each quarter they do a project....and he is looking forward to
that....especially the one that they do the catapult/trebuchet--and yes, I
am going to look for a little stuffed cow for him to fling <G>...the teacher
had not heard of "...the Holy Grail" when his older brother took it--I
highly suggested she rent the movie before they do that one, since the whole
class would be quoting lines--and I knew that younger bro would be if/when
he ened up in her class later <BG>)

David Wright

Jul 5, 2006, 10:40:14 PM7/5/06
In article <1152012181....@h44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. <sci...@zzz.com> wrote:
>Keep up the great work, Jan, it is vitally important!

Jan didn't do any "great work" in this posting, Not-a-Dr Frager. She
just rehashed her usual list of imagined grievances.

>We ARE winning the hearts and minds of our citizens, and
>loud-mouths and bullies, such as Proby, want to drown you out.

Loudmouths such as the fraud "Sir Arthur" are the real danger.

>We must NOT allow this to happen if concepts such as
>liberty and justice are to prevail!

What would you know about either? You certainly haven't mastered the
concept of honesty.

>Have a great 4th of July and remember our freedoms were not
>won on a battlefield killing 3rd world peasents and farmers,
>but by standing up here at home to fascists and
>totalitarian freaks.

And frauds like "Sir Arthur."

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"If you can't say something nice, then sit next to me."
-- Alice Roosevelt Longworth

Jan Drew

Jul 6, 2006, 1:52:11 AM7/6/06

"David Wright" <wri...@l1000.prodigy.net> wrote in message

> In article <1152012181....@h44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
> Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. <sci...@zzz.com> wrote:
>>Keep up the great work, Jan, it is vitally important!
>
> Jan didn't do any "great work" in this posting, Not-a-Dr Frager. She
> just rehashed her usual list of imagined grievances.

Not even.

I pointed out Mark's despicable behavior

Furthermore....Mark is a hypocrite

http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/bddad320e6202cbf

Jun 5 2006

placing a person's name in a new thread is stalking and harassment.

Then he did EXACTLY that. On Jun 29 2006.

Linda Tortures Readers

Mark Probert

Jul 7, 2006, 2:21:37 PM7/7/06
Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
> Keep up the great work, Jan, it is vitally important!
>
> We ARE winning the hearts and minds of our citizens, and
> loud-mouths and bullies, such as Proby, want to drown you out.
>
> We must NOT allow this to happen if concepts such as
> liberty and justice are to prevail!

You would not know what they really mean.

> Have a great 4th of July and remember our freedoms were not
> won on a battlefield killing 3rd world peasents and farmers,
> but by standing up here at home to fascists and
> totalitarian freaks.

You have a poor sense of history. It was the British who stood up. Our
guys hid behind trees.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Jul 8, 2006, 1:30:34 PM7/8/06
You're not a well person, Wright, which is why our group has asked
you not to post here. This is at its essence a SUPPORT group,
which is exactly what Jan, illena and myself is all about.

The Wright-Proby connection is all about tearing down
people and attacks, and truthfully, everybody sees right though it.

Again, democarcy will prevail and the real supporters
of good honest folks, Jan and Illena, will come up
smelling like a rose everytime.

Good day to you!

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Jul 8, 2006, 1:35:38 PM7/8/06

Mark Probert wrote:
> Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
> > Keep up the great work, Jan, it is vitally important!
> >
> > We ARE winning the hearts and minds of our citizens, and
> > loud-mouths and bullies, such as Proby, want to drown you out.
> >
> > We must NOT allow this to happen if concepts such as
> > liberty and justice are to prevail!
>
> You would not know what they really mean.

I can tell you what it isn't, murdering in cold blood
3rd world woman and children by the millions,
iei - Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand,
Iraq, El Salvador etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

And the only country to use atomic weapons
on women and children, you guessed it, the USA.

> > Have a great 4th of July and remember our freedoms were not
> > won on a battlefield killing 3rd world peasents and farmers,
> > but by standing up here at home to fascists and
> > totalitarian freaks.
>
> You have a poor sense of history. It was the British who stood up. Our
> guys hid behind trees.

The thing that truly scares phony patriots is somebody,
like myself, that has a real sense of history.

Liberty was not won murdering woman and children
overseas, but standing up to the fascists right here
at home. McArthur shooting at WW I vets,
sad but true :<

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Jul 8, 2006, 1:39:57 PM7/8/06
All Proby has left is lies, and he has been caught lying so many times
that we have lost count. And to think he infiltrates these groups
to give advice is truly scary. But over the many years we expose
his cults lies and bad advice.

Millions of people has stood up to just say NO to
over-drugging and YES to real health advice.

The Proby-Wright axis is but a shadow of its former
self, and they hate that.

We will keep exposing the lies of their cult until they finally realize
that nobody really believes them, except their diminishing
cult members, which use to number in the hundreds.
Their cult is now down to perhaps a few rag-tag members,
and we know who they are. Even the 3-P Boyz are down to
2, and one of them barely posts anymore!!

Jan Drew wrote:
> "Mark Probert" <markp...@lumbercartel.com> wrote in message

> > Jan Drew wrote:
> >> "Rich" <jos...@hawaii.rr.com> wrote in message

> >> lol. Yeah..he did lie!!
> >
> > I have raised the issue of peace with you several times.
>

> More than several. Using your so called peace offer.
> With CONDITIONS. You made it up to try and force
> IIena.
>
> Sadly, your OWN despicable behavior is the results.
>

> Sadly, you seem
> > to have no intention of beating your sword into a plowshare.

David Wright

Jul 8, 2006, 4:30:51 PM7/8/06
In article <1152379834.3...@75g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>,

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. <sci...@zzz.com> wrote:
>You're not a well person, Wright, which is why our group has asked
>you not to post here.

You're a total and utter fraud, "Sir Arthur." Too bad you had to drop
your fake "Dr Frager" identity. And "your group" hasn't asked me to
do anything. Just you. Up yours.

>This is at its essence a SUPPORT group,
>which is exactly what Jan, illena and myself is all about.

I'm reading on misc.health.alternative, which is not a support group.
Jan is not supportive, nor are you, but I did enjoy your Freudian
misspelling "illena." She's ill, all right.

>The Wright-Proby connection is all about tearing down
>people and attacks, and truthfully, everybody sees right though it.

No, we're only against frauds like you.

>Again, democarcy will prevail and the real supporters
>of good honest folks, Jan and Illena, will come up
>smelling like a rose everytime.

There are no such supporters, so your contention is vacuous.

Mark Probert

Jul 8, 2006, 4:57:45 PM7/8/06
Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
> All Proby has left is lies, and he has been caught lying so many times
> that we have lost count. And to think he infiltrates these groups
> to give advice is truly scary. But over the many years we expose
> his cults lies and bad advice.

Let's count them...

Number of ISPs that tossed me off for being a deadbeat = 0
Number of ISPs that tossed *YOU* off for being a deadbeat =/>1

Number of ISPs that tossed me off for claiming I was a doctor = 0
Number of ISPs that tossed *YOU* off for claiming YOU were a doctor =/>1

Number of ISPs that tossed me off for plagiarizing = 0
Number of ISPs that tossed *YOU* off for plagiarizing =/> 1

Number of rational people who think I am worth listening to =/> 1
Number of rational people who think *YOU* are worth listening to = 0

Number of suicidal people that I mocked and belittled = 0
Number of suicidal people that *YOU* mocked and belittled =/> 1

That is a pretty impressive track record on your part.

> Millions of people has stood up to just say NO to
> over-drugging and YES to real health advice.

No one advocates over-drugging, idiot.

> The Proby-Wright axis is but a shadow of its former
> self, and they hate that.

Your axis is askew, and your head is spinning.

> We will keep exposing the lies of their cult until they finally realize
> that nobody really believes them, except their diminishing
> cult members, which use to number in the hundreds.

Cult? Hardly. You do not have a simple clue.

> Their cult is now down to perhaps a few rag-tag members,
> and we know who they are. Even the 3-P Boyz are down to
> 2, and one of them barely posts anymore!!

Incorrect (keep that track record going of never being right), moron.
John, Joe and I are still around.

Mark Probert

Jul 8, 2006, 5:02:44 PM7/8/06
David Wright wrote:
> In article <1152379834.3...@75g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>,
> Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. <sci...@zzz.com> wrote:
>> You're not a well person, Wright, which is why our group has asked
>> you not to post here.
>
> You're a total and utter fraud, "Sir Arthur." Too bad you had to drop
> your fake "Dr Frager" identity. And "your group" hasn't asked me to
> do anything. Just you. Up yours.
>
>> This is at its essence a SUPPORT group,
>> which is exactly what Jan, illena and myself is all about.
>
> I'm reading on misc.health.alternative, which is not a support group.
> Jan is not supportive, nor are you, but I did enjoy your Freudian
> misspelling "illena." She's ill, all right.
>
>> The Wright-Proby connection is all about tearing down
>> people and attacks, and truthfully, everybody sees right though it.
>
> No, we're only against frauds like you.
>
>> Again, democarcy will prevail and the real supporters
>> of good honest folks, Jan and Illena, will come up
>> smelling like a rose everytime.
>
> There are no such supporters, so your contention is vacuous.

What do you expect from a vacuum head?

Mark Probert

Jul 8, 2006, 5:05:37 PM7/8/06
Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
> Mark Probert wrote:
>> Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
>>> Keep up the great work, Jan, it is vitally important!
>>>
>>> We ARE winning the hearts and minds of our citizens, and
>>> loud-mouths and bullies, such as Proby, want to drown you out.
>>>
>>> We must NOT allow this to happen if concepts such as
>>> liberty and justice are to prevail!
>> You would not know what they really mean.
>
> I can tell you what it isn't, murdering in cold blood
> 3rd world woman and children by the millions,
> iei - Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand,
> Iraq, El Salvador etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

Like I said, you do not know what it is.

> And the only country to use atomic weapons
> on women and children, you guessed it, the USA.

And it would have been used on us if the situation was reversed.

>>> Have a great 4th of July and remember our freedoms were not
>>> won on a battlefield killing 3rd world peasents and farmers,
>>> but by standing up here at home to fascists and
>>> totalitarian freaks.
>> You have a poor sense of history. It was the British who stood up. Our
>> guys hid behind trees.
>
> The thing that truly scares phony patriots is somebody,
> like myself, that has a real sense of history.

You don't.

> Liberty was not won murdering woman and children
> overseas, but standing up to the fascists right here
> at home. McArthur shooting at WW I vets,
> sad but true :<

Wouldn't that be MacArthur?

You should remember that when claiming knowledge, spelling the important
words correctly helps your credibility.

BWHAHAHAHAHA]

Still a maroon after all these years!

Coleah

Jul 8, 2006, 7:09:25 PM7/8/06
Please don't cross post this stuff to alt.support.breast-implant

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <sci...@zzz.com> wrote in message

BreastImplantAwareness.org

Jul 8, 2006, 9:35:54 PM7/8/06
Thanks for the giggle, Coleah Penley Ayers.

In a crossposted thread 46 times ... you responding to and augmented
the words of disbarred attorney, Mark Probert as well as others at
least 7 or 8 times ...

When a gent who you disagree posts ... YOU play net nanny.

Have you any idea how absurd this is? And obvious?

Just because YOU want the breast implant board filled with Probert and
Nidiffer and others in Barrett and Polevoy's Ragtag Posse Group ...
you play foul mouthed Marine in Charge when one who supports me or you
disagree with posts and play Net Nanny again.

Your War Game is so transparent ...

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/QuackWatchWatch.htm

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/coleah.htm (in a sudden rush of Net
Nannism, after 46 other crossposts) growled:

BreastImplantAwareness.org

Jul 8, 2006, 9:50:06 PM7/8/06
Thanks for the giggle, Coleah Penley Ayers.

In one post ... you wave your:

>Freedom! God Bless America !!!!

And then, after 49 other crossposts in the same thread (around 8 from
you) ...

>>Please don't cross post this stuff to alt.support.breast-implant

LOL LOL LOL ...

When a gent who you disagree posts ... YOU play net nanny and attempt
to run him off.

Have you any idea how absurd this is? And obvious?

YOU may want the breast implant board filled with Probert and

Nidiffer and others in Barrett and Polevoy's Ragtag Posse Group ...

but:

>Freedom! God Bless America !!!!

isn't just for you and yours.

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/QuackWatchWatch.htm

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/coleah.htm

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Jul 9, 2006, 10:41:24 AM7/9/06

SO THE 3-P BOYZ ARE STILL AROUND, thanks for this tip-off.
The Pro-Democracy side will be here to expose this kooky Cult
as as the spokesmen for Big Pharma Inc.

It is rather pathetic to see Proby still spouting
his utter delusions, but all too predictable.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Jul 9, 2006, 10:46:18 AM7/9/06

Mark Probert wrote:
> Jan Drew wrote:
> > "Mark Probert" <markp...@lumbercartel.com> wrote in message
> >> Jan Drew wrote:
> >>
> >> Top posting
> >>
> >> Jan, do you want peace? If so, on what terms?
> >
> > The peace must come from you. Your LIES and postings with FAKE names
> > show you are DESPICABLE.
> >
> > [Happy anniversary to me. Then you post as Freddie.
> > It was NOT your wife who e-mailed me. It was YOU]
> >
> > You have repeatedly LIED. Your so-called *peace offer* was also FAKE.
> > Posted for the sole reason, you wanted the websites which are a result of
> > your
> > behavior and LIES...to disappear.
> >
> > If YOU want peace. STOP LYING. Stop accusing others of what YOU
> > yourself are guilty of. Change your despicable behavior. Sadly this
> > behavior IS
> > why you were disbarred. STOP these newsgroups for your insane need to
> > argue.
>
> I interpret that as you not wanting to take one iota of responsibility
> for the war.
>
> Am I correct? A simple yes or no will do.

How about this, are you a complete idiot, YES, Proby, you are! ! ! !
!!

Linda

Jul 9, 2006, 12:03:21 PM7/9/06

Mark Probert wrote:
> Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
> > All Proby has left is lies, and he has been caught lying so many times
> > that we have lost count. And to think he infiltrates these groups
> > to give advice is truly scary. But over the many years we expose
> > his cults lies and bad advice.
>
> Let's count them...
>
> Number of ISPs that tossed me off for being a deadbeat = 0

Proof?

> Number of ISPs that tossed me off for claiming I was a doctor = 0

Proof?

> Number of ISPs that tossed me off for plagiarizing = 0

Proof?

> Number of rational people who think I am worth listening to =/> 1

> Number of suicidal people that I mocked and belittled = 0

Not true.

A good many of the posters whom ASAD's polymorphous parade of perverted
pharmaceutical marketeers, convicted child molesters, child
pornography afficionado's, porn kings, S & M freaks etc.
cyberharassed and defamed were suicidal.

Mark Probert

Jul 9, 2006, 12:57:36 PM7/9/06

Now that you know that, you should consider doing another of your
disappearing acts.

> The Pro-Democracy side will be here to expose this kooky Cult
> as as the spokesmen for Big Pharma Inc.

The pro-democracy side is always here. As for being spokesmen, it is far
preferable than being a spokesidiot for whatever you are selling.

> It is rather pathetic to see Proby still spouting
> his utter delusions, but all too predictable.

Pathetic applies to you, and your history.

Mark Probert

Jul 9, 2006, 12:58:58 PM7/9/06
Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:

> How about this, are you a complete idiot, YES, Proby, you are! ! ! !

Coming from you, I take that as a compliment.

Sosueme

Jul 9, 2006, 1:00:45 PM7/9/06

Coleah wrote:
> "Jan Drew" <jdre...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>. I'll contact the people at Christ Church
> Unity in Unity Village, MO and tell them that the 'Me' in the "Peace" song
> they sing at the end of their service is all wrong.

Why the Christ Church Unity in Unity Village, Mo?

Coleah

Jul 9, 2006, 2:45:59 PM7/9/06

"Sosueme" <Indomi...@netzero.com> wrote in message
Unity Village, MO is the headquarters.
The signature anthem of that church is "Let there be peace on earth, and let
it begin with ME"

Jan expresses it as "Let it begin with "you"....and then maybe I'll think
about peace", or so it is reflected in her writing IMHO.

Thanks for asking.

Jan Drew

Jul 9, 2006, 8:12:38 PM7/9/06

> "Sosueme" <Indomi...@netzero.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Coleah wrote:
>> > "Jan Drew" <jdre...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>> >. I'll contact the people at Christ Church
>> > Unity in Unity Village, MO and tell them that the 'Me' in the "Peace"
> song
>> > they sing at the end of their service is all wrong.
>>

>> Why the Christ Church Unity in Unity Village, Mo?
>>
> Unity Village, MO is the headquarters.
> The signature anthem of that church is "Let there be peace on earth, and
> let
> it begin with ME"
>
> Jan expresses it as "Let it begin with "you"...

IN the newsgroup. Peace IN newsgroups.

.and then maybe I'll think
> about peace", or so it is reflected in her writing IMHO.
>
> Thanks for asking.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/bddad320e6202cbf?hl=en&

Mon, Jun 5 2006

placing a person's name in a new thread is stalking and harassment

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.attn-deficit/msg/e45274053f7816d7

Thurs, Jun 29 2006

Linda Tortures Readers

Nuff said.

Sosueme

Jul 10, 2006, 12:36:36 AM7/10/06

WTF?

Mark Probert is a well-known pharmaceutic marketeer who was caught
red-handed perpetating a deception wherein Probert posed as a female
with a breast implant to infiltrate a semi-private moderated support
forum wrt breast implants which llena created for WOMEN with breast
implants.

Although Mark Probert admits he perpetrated a deception and posed as a
female with a breast implant and infiltrated Illena's support forum;
Probert has steadfastly denied his having done so was wrong.

Instead of admitting he wronged Illena, Probert has filled cyberspace
with thousands of articles containing his self-righteous and
self-masturbatory justifications for perpetrating a deception to
infiltrate Ilena's semi-private support ng to recruit third parties
opinions in order to gang up, psychologically, upon Illena, to add
weight to Probert's dishonest, self-righteous and self-mastabory
justifications for his wrongdoing in order to terrorize Illena into
backing off in the face of "overwhelming odds."

Classic Dirty Pool
..http://frogsandprinces.dawntreader....dixa.html#court

**********
**********
Courtroom

Theme Everyone (so and so, the family, some "expert", etc.) agrees that
I am
right and you are wrong.
Purpose Use of third-party "muscle" to gain unfair advantage and
strongarm
another into submission.
Roles Persecutor/Plaintiff (P), Victim/Defendant (V), Rescuer/Judge or
Outside
"expert" Opinion (R).

Classic dirty pool game in families. Also, this game has been found to
be
so common in marriage counseling that some therapeutic relationships
seem
actually to "consist of a perpetual game of Courtroom, and nothing is
ever
accomplished, since the game is never broken up."

The basic premise is that P always seeks out the opinion of others (R),
in
order to gang up, psychologically, upon V. P says to R, "she says that
I . . .
but let me tell you what really happened . . . I'm sure you can see
that it is
only reasonable that I . . . don't you agree?" And then to V, "see I
told you
that you were wrong!" In fact, it is not even necessary for R to be
present. P
may make a habit out of trotting out the supposed opinions of one or
more third
parties to add weight to his/her side of the disagreement in order to
terrorize
V into backing off in the face of "overwhelming odds." Berne says that
P's
position is basically dishonest, knowing that her position is wrong,
but hoping
to hoodwink a sly victory by bringing in psychological artillery in the
form of
"everyone agrees with me that . . ." Further difficulties arise in
family
Courtroom from the fact that most people tend to associate with persons
of
similar scripting, most notably their parents, from whom their scripts
originated, and to whose advantage it is to support P's cause, no
matter how
unjust, since cherished illusions which they have in common are
threatened by
doing otherwise.

Payoffs (P) false righteousness and vindication of a not-OK position.
(V) frustration, anger, and resentment
(R) satisfaction of a helping driver or playing They'll Be Glad They
Knew Me.

Having spent years of his life filling cyberspace with articles
containing his self-righteous and self-masturbation justifications for
his committing a wrong doing against Illena Rose, and, recruiting a
posse of people to support his dishonest, self-righteous and
self-masturbatory justifications for having wronged Illena by
infiltrating her support group by stealth----Mark Probert now seeks to
proclaim he was in the right for having done so on the basis that
*everyone* says so.---and, is offering a peace offering, which is in
actuality a THREAT to continue cyberharassing Illena, if Illena posts
any articles about Probert's having wronged Illena by his perpetrating
a deception to infiltrate her support ng---and, recruiting a posse of
people to terrorize her into accepting his self-mastabotory and
self-righteous excuses for his wrongdoing.

It's a THREAT to continue harassing Illena---because Probert knows
there is no way in hell that Illena will stop publishing articles about
Probert's having wronged her, then, recruiting a posse to terrorize
her to accept his self-righteous and self-masturbatory excuses and
justifications.

IOW----Mark Probert is trying to SET Illena up in a far more
destructive psychopathic zero sum game called "NIGYSOB"

Now I've Got You - You Son of a XXXXX - (NIGYSOB)

Purpose: Justification for persecutor to vent repressed rage.
Roles: Primarily: Persecutor (P), Victim (V)

NIGYSOB vindicates the "ya just can't trust nobody, nowadays" paranoia
and
a he's (you're, she's, they're) not-OK existential position (usually
secondary). P believes in the social (Adult-Adult) level and is usually
unaware
of the ulterior level in which P's Parent is saying to V's Child "I've
been
watching you, hoping you'd slip up. You did so, now I've got you . . .
" P
often sets V up for a predictable fall in order to further the vicious
cycle of
anger/aggression/anger and to relieve internal psychic pressure from a
repressed not-OK Child.

This game can be immensely destructive. Second degree can lead to
litigation and prison, third degree to injury or homicide. Play can
move in
several directions. The relationship between P and V may end, with each
moving
into new games (Poor Me, SWYMD, etc.) as Victims for a well-intentioned
Rescuer. If P and V continue in a love/hate relationship, then
additional
rounds may ensue, with P collecting righteousness and triumph stamps
and V
masochistically collecting humiliation. Alternately, retaliation by V
can lead
into a game of Uproar, or V may proceed, with hurt feelings, into other
victim
games such as: Kick Me, Poor Me, There I Go Again, or Wooden Leg.

Tendency is entrenched in NIGYSOB players and successful antithesis
usually requires therapeutic intervention, aimed at insight, release of
repressed rage, and deconfusion of the Child.

So---Mark Problert's peace offering is NOT a peace offering----it's a
ploy to set Illena and Jan up in a far more destructive psychopathic
zero sum game which can lead to the imprisonment, insanity and suicide
of one or more of the parties.

IF Probert ever admitted Probert was wrong to perpetrate a deception
and infiltrate Illena's support ng, no and's, if's or butt's about
it, , and, admitted he was wrong to fill cyberspace with articles
containing self-righteous and self-masturbatory excuses to recruit an
army of supporters and apologists to assist him in shoving his
self-righteous and mastabatory excuses down Illena's throat, then,
Probert have no objection to Illena publishing articles about Illena
being terrorized by wrong doer Probert and the Rag Tag Posse...would
he?

But, Probert will NOT admit he was wrong to infiltrate Illena's ng,
and/or recruit a posse to terrorize her for years...hence his objection
to her publishing articles about his and his gang doing/having done so.

No matter where his cyberterrorizing and recruiting others to
cyberterrorize Illena will land him, eh?

Sosueme

Jul 10, 2006, 12:47:49 AM7/10/06

Mea culpa.

I'm not familiar enough with the type of support forum which Probert
perpetrated a deception to infiltrate to have made any
characterizations about the support group ala private, semi-private
or public.

My apologies if I mischaracterized the type of support group Probert
perpetrated a deception and infiltrated.

David Wright

Jul 10, 2006, 9:47:08 PM7/10/06
In article <1152506196.0...@m79g2000cwm.googlegroups.com>,

Sosueme <Indomi...@netzero.com> wrote:
>Coleah wrote:
>> "Sosueme" <Indomi...@netzero.com> wrote in message

>> song
>> >

>> > Why the Christ Church Unity in Unity Village, Mo?
>> >
>> Unity Village, MO is the headquarters.
>> The signature anthem of that church is "Let there be peace on earth, and let
>> it begin with ME"
>>
>> Jan expresses it as "Let it begin with "you"....and then maybe I'll think
>> about peace", or so it is reflected in her writing IMHO.
>
>WTF?
>
>Mark Probert is a well-known pharmaceutic marketeer who was caught
>red-handed perpetating a deception wherein Probert posed as a female
>with a breast implant to infiltrate a semi-private moderated support
>forum wrt breast implants which llena created for WOMEN with breast
>implants.

Is this "indomitable2" person an Ilena sock puppet? Sure reads like
one.