Mark Probert Busted Again

Jan Drew

Jun 29, 2006, 12:43:59 AM6/29/06
Mark Probert wrote:
Fri, Jun 23 2006

[Subject title. All ADHD meds are not the same..]

That is real. I offered you and Ilena a mutual cease fire, no
conditions, and you and she slapped the same condition on it.

I replied:
Sat, Jun 24 2006

No conditions? Just EXACTLY is this * cease fire* you offered?

Mark wrote:

Mon, Jun 26 2006

Addressing only the substantive issues in posts, including the biases of
the authors of articles that are posted. Period.

My reply:

So...you refuse to post your ceasefire.

Why is that, Mark?

You stated the below in this thread.

*That is real. I offered you and Ilena a mutual cease fire, no
conditions, and you and she slapped the same condition on it.*

Wed, Jun 28 2006

Mark wrote:

Oh, I see...you asked "Just EXACTLY is this * cease fire* you offered?"
when you meant to ask "Just EXACTLY where is this * cease fire* you
offered?"

You should be more clear.

It is in the archives. Look it up.

Easy to see why he refused.. again.

I did look it up.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/5dc4c6902907a58b

Subject: Dear Jan & IIena

Tues, Feb 8 2005

If they can do it, why can't we?

Israel, Palestinians Declare Ceasefire

http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/17a05b4c76b971d8

Thurs, Feb 10 2005 7:06 pm

Look at the first message in this thread. It is your choice to emulate
the
Palestinians and Israelis,

What is you choice? Commence declaring Ceasefire.

RIGHT NOW.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/07e38a462c809d5c

Fri, Feb 11 2005

When you stop, I stop, not before.

Ceasfire?
1 Mark Probert Feb 12 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/78eb9b427fee14fb

Sat, Feb 12 2005 3:36 pm

Jan, if you want a ceasfire, act like it. I am tired of being the first to
turn the other cheek and being trashed by your and Ilena. My offer, like
that between Abbas and Sharon, was unconditional. My next offer will be
conditional.

Your choice.

Choose peace.

==

All should be able to see [as shown above]I already did on Feb 10 2005.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/5f0e54e999...,

Feb 13 2005

I wrote:

> You didn't make an offer, you posted a question, so all can see you are
> lying AGAIN.

To any intelligent being, it was an offer.

That is sufficiently clear. You did not make an offer. You posted a
question.

==

Now..here is Mark Probert telling a whopper lie.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/2b208c112a5818f6

Feb 11 2005, 2:11 pm

YOU are fully responsible
for Ilena contacting my wife who is not a participant in usenet.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/5f0e54e999a91d59

Jun 29, 2006, 9:46:12 AM6/29/06
Jan Drew wrote:

Top posting to save time...

Jan, your post clearly proves that I have offered you and Ilena peace.
You cannot play historical revisionist by claiming it.

So long as you do not practice peace, there can be no peace.

BreastImplantAwareness.org

Jun 29, 2006, 10:14:15 AM6/29/06

3 COWARDS HIDING BEHIND FAKE ALIASES ( MARK PROBERT & MYRL JEFFCOAT &
TERRY POLEVOY)

Over the 6 years that Mark S Probert has harassed me as a member of
Stephen Barrett & Terry Polevoy's Rag-tag Posse ... he has been
busted several times for hiding behind aliases ...

As "Marla Maples" he attempted to infiltrate our private email support
group ... writing me privately several times with lies after lie
pretending to be an ill woman.

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/PropagandistProbert.html

BUSTED

As "anonymous" he was SO INCREDIBLY stupid ... that after going to all
the trouble to set up an "anonymous" account and bash me with it ...
this disbarred attorney accidently left his own name on the address
line. IDIOT! This was AFTER he denied who he was ... doing his usual
idiotic insults.

BUSTED

As "Nom de Guerre" and "Rosenthal Researcher" ... his twisted,
dangerous obsession about me was exposed after just a couple of posts.

BUSTED

~~~~~~~~~~

MYRL CARLENE JEFFCOAT

As "Silplanted" ... Jeffcoat lied to everyone in the support group as
she bashed several leaders in a jealous frenzy of being excluded from
an organization. As always, she did her Silicone Shuffle and made
excuses for her perfidy.

Details here: www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/myrl.html

After joining with Cathy Credulous / Nana Weedkiller from SUE CRAZY
Terry Polevoy & Stephen Barrett's Rag-tag Posse Team ... attacking me
while promoting the Quackery of their med device/pharma backed
"guerrilla team" ... she forged real people's names and made up
several others to circulate a "statement" against me ...

BUSTED

As absurd as this was ... she called herself a "legitimate" support
leader while circulating her Smear Statement ... now joined at the hip
with the General Director of Eurosilicone.

She stopped attacking me under her own name in December 2005, and
began to use the alias of "Will Ketcher" to repost her vicious lies
about me and promote the Quackery of also crossdressing poster, Vera
Teasdale / Terry Polevoy.

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/QuackbustersVsIlena.htm

BUSTED
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeffcoat and Probert and Polevoy seem to believe that when they don
disguises to attack people ... that they are no longer responsible and
are fooling everyone ... not just the other fools and flacks.

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/QuackwatchWatch.htm

Mark Probert

Jun 29, 2006, 10:21:33 AM6/29/06

Sue me for posting facts

Jun 29, 2006, 11:18:32 AM6/29/06

Mark Probert wrote:
> Jan Drew wrote:
>
> Top posting to save time...
>
> Jan, your post clearly proves that I have offered you and Ilena peace.
> You cannot play historical revisionist by claiming it.
>
> So long as you do not practice peace, there can be no peace.

http://www.cs.virginia.edu/~alb/ugly/excuses.html

Rationalizing Away Torture

IF ONLY YOU WOULD DO THIS ... If only the victim would modify his or
her
life in the prescribed way, then the harassment would stop or the
rescuers
could help. This is direct behavior modification: Only by conforming
and
following orders can you be free. ONCE YOU CHANGE ONE THING, THERE IS
ALWAYS ANOTHER. Later on, the ``rescuers'' may say, ``We cannot help
you,
but aren't you so much better off for following our directions?'' The
fact
that you cooperated with harassers posing as rescuers may be used to
imply
that you consented to the harassment.

The harassers need to save face. This is used to get victims to back
off
from their complaints, and to get activists to tone down their
activities.
The claim is that somehow things will be magically worked out behind
the
scenes if only the torturers could do it in a face-saving way. The fact
that
this has not happened in fifty years is not mentioned. It is basically
a lie
to stall for time, and stonewalling and delay is the preferred
technique of
escaping accountability. I call a Nazi a Nazi.

Jan Drew

Jun 29, 2006, 11:53:11 AM6/29/06

"Mark Probert" <markp...@lumbercartel.com> wrote in message

> Jan Drew wrote:
>
> Top posting to save time...
>
> Jan, your post clearly proves that I have offered you and Ilena peace. You
> cannot play historical revisionist by claiming it.
>
> So long as you do not practice peace, there can be no peace.

Using the word *peace* will NOT save you from
being busted. What YOU posted was a *ceasefire*

I proved *clearly*..YOU LIED.

There was NO offer. There WAS a question. Furthermore, YOUARE A PROVEN
LIAR.
Making up LIES. It is VERY clear. Sad that you made up a LIES about me
e-mailing you. [a tactic
used my Andew Kingoff]. Puts you in the same category. DESPICABLE.

Admit it, Mark. You are a despicable liar.

DTABOR...too stupid to see where jdrew...@aol.com posted from.

Jan Drew

Jun 29, 2006, 11:56:46 AM6/29/06

> BreastImplantAwareness.org wrote:
>> 3 COWARDS HIDING BEHIND FAKE ALIASES

Rich

Jun 29, 2006, 2:21:42 PM6/29/06

"Jan Drew" <jdre...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

> Admit it, Mark. You are a despicable liar.

What's REALLY despicable, is to steal the property of another, and then LIE
that you had permission to take it. "I posted it with the permission of the
author" is as much a lie as "But Mommy, Grandpa said it was okay to take the
money out of his wallet!" You got your hand caught in the cookie jar, and
twisting words around in lengthy cut-and-paste messes to "prove" that others
are liars is not going to absolve you of your guilt. Even if Mark had lied
(which he hadn't), "Other people do it," is not an excuse for your shameful
behavior. Your falsely accusing others of the very sin you commit is
expecially unbecoming. You are a liar and a thief, and that is a PROVEN
fact.
--

--Rich

Recommended websites:

http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
http://www.acahf.org.au
http://www.quackwatch.org/
http://www.skeptic.com/
http://www.csicop.org/

Mark Probert

Jun 29, 2006, 6:32:48 PM6/29/06
Jan Drew wrote:
> "Mark Probert" <markp...@lumbercartel.com> wrote in message
>> Jan Drew wrote:
>>
>> Top posting to save time...
>>
>> Jan, your post clearly proves that I have offered you and Ilena peace. You
>> cannot play historical revisionist by claiming it.
>>
>> So long as you do not practice peace, there can be no peace.
>
> Using the word *peace* will NOT save you from
> being busted. What YOU posted was a *ceasefire*

A ceasefire can lead to true peace.

It happened in Northern Ireland. It can happen here.

It is YOUR choice to continue the war. What I snipped is your brand of
war mongering.

You can choose to beat your Liar! Liar! sword into a plowshare, or
continue the war.

Mark Probert

Jun 29, 2006, 6:33:14 PM6/29/06
Rich wrote:
> "Jan Drew" <jdre...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>
>> Admit it, Mark. You are a despicable liar.
>>

> What's REALLY despicable, is to steal the property of another, and then LIE
> that you had permission to take it. "I posted it with the permission of the
> author" is as much a lie as "But Mommy, Grandpa said it was okay to take the
> money out of his wallet!" You got your hand caught in the cookie jar, and
> twisting words around in lengthy cut-and-paste messes to "prove" that others
> are liars is not going to absolve you of your guilt. Even if Mark had lied
> (which he hadn't), "Other people do it," is not an excuse for your shameful
> behavior. Your falsely accusing others of the very sin you commit is
> expecially unbecoming. You are a liar and a thief, and that is a PROVEN
> fact.

And proven by her own words.

Despicable.

Mark Probert

Jun 29, 2006, 6:34:21 PM6/29/06
Jan Drew wrote:
> "Mark Probert" <markp...@lumbercartel.com> wrote in message
>> BreastImplantAwareness.org wrote:
>>> 3 COWARDS HIDING BEHIND FAKE ALIASES
>

> 3

By your cut and paste job of Ilena's post you are again enabling her.

Jan Drew

Jun 29, 2006, 7:43:50 PM6/29/06
I promise not to sue you for posting the facts.

Very accurate description of Mark..

"Sue me for posting facts" <Indomi...@netzero.com> wrote in message

Mark Probert

Jun 29, 2006, 7:50:51 PM6/29/06
Jan Drew wrote:
> I promise not to sue you for posting the facts.
>
> Very accurate description of Mark..

Jan, you never miss an opportunity to H*A*M*A*S me.

And, that is the reason that there will never be peace.

Jesus must be so sad.

Jan Drew

Jun 29, 2006, 8:16:56 PM6/29/06

"Mark Probert" <markp...@lumbercartel.com> wrote in message

DTABOR..that was no cut and paste.

You snipped what you cannot handle.

mark.p...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2006, 9:47:14 PM6/29/06

Jan Drew wrote:
> "Mark Probert" <markp...@lumbercartel.com> wrote in message
> > Jan Drew wrote:
> >> "Mark Probert" <markp...@lumbercartel.com> wrote in message
> >>

> >> 3
> >
> > By your cut and paste job of Ilena's post you are again enabling her.
>
> DTABOR..that was no cut and paste.

Oh, youmean you made it magically appear. She posted that same message
today at least a dozen times.

Why do you lie like this? Sociopath?

> You snipped what you cannot handle.

No, I snpped what I read a dozen times and handled once briliantly.

Sue me for posting facts

Jun 30, 2006, 12:38:03 AM6/30/06

Jan Drew wrote:
> I promise not to sue you for posting the facts.
>
> Very accurate description of Mark..

In 2002, the stalking therapist threatened to cause harm to my loved
one's if I posted anything more about his having been asked by
*certain parties* to stalk Andrew Chmilewski into the mental health
ng's and recruit psychotics to assist him in cyber to real life
stalking of andrew....that resulted in Andrew losing his residence,
job, and being homeless for six months.

So, I ceased posting about Pablo and his criminal facilitation
etc...rather than have Pablo stalk my loved ones.

Pablo left me alone for an entire year...during which, Mark Morin took
over, and harassed me unmercifully.

But, a week or so before Morin's Dec. 2003 trial for sexually
molesting a 10 year old boy, UP POPPED THE DEVIL, err, I mean
Pablo, who tagteamed me with Morin until Morin had to stop posting
upon news of his conviction being published in Feb. 2004.

Whereupon. Pablo recruited a crazy witch who thinks she possess special
powers, and, Kali and Iceman and Rogers, and the auktards to
viciously gangstalk/harass me forever, or so it seemed on account
of the devastating RL consequences of their criminal stalking---which
they mostly stopped in January.

I have good reason to beleive Pablo and otehrs are still stalking
me...but, via the back channels.

The moral of my story is...that one should never negotiate with a
terrorist aka cyberstalker, , no matter who or what they threaten
---because they are LIARS whose word is worthless; therfore, they
will NOT keep their side of the bargain.

I ceased reading Pablo's lies, distortions, and BS..in May 2004, all
on my own---and, haven't read anything he's posted to or about me
since.

One of these days, you will get sick of reading the disbarred
attorney's lies, distortions, fabrications, twisting, semantic
fogging, etc..and, stop reading his BS.

When you stop reading his garbage, because you chose to, you won't
ever look back.

Mark Probert

Jun 30, 2006, 9:23:36 AM6/30/06
Sue me for posting facts wrote:
> Jan Drew wrote:
>> I promise not to sue you for posting the facts.
>>
>> Very accurate description of Mark..

Linda, please make it very clear that I am not being referred to in the
post below.

Sue me for posting facts

Jun 30, 2006, 10:07:36 AM6/30/06

Mark Probert wrote:
> Sue me for posting facts wrote:
> > Jan Drew wrote:
> >> I promise not to sue you for posting the facts.
> >>
> >> Very accurate description of Mark..
>
> Linda, please make it very clear that I am not being referred to in the
> post below.

Well, the reference to the crazy witch wasn't to you.

Any reference to you...is from Jan's perspective.

it's my experience that bully's will say from time to time......"IF
only you do this or that, then, this will end"------and, of course
it never does.

by your insisting upon making your behavior a function of theirs..you
are making this a CO-DEPENDENT psychodrama.

You are an autonomous individual

They are autonomous individuals.

start acting independent of one another.

PeterB

Jun 30, 2006, 10:18:58 AM6/30/06

Mark Probert wrote:
> BreastImplantAwareness.org wrote:
> > 3 COWARDS HIDING BEHIND FAKE ALIASES

This is pretty embarrassing for you, Markey. Using your real name in a
post sumbitted under an alias must be pretty difficult to explain.
Did your alias post a denial?

Mark Probert

Jun 30, 2006, 3:18:45 PM6/30/06

Idiot, I was baiting her.

Jan Drew

Jun 30, 2006, 5:17:22 PM6/30/06

"Mark Probert" <markp...@lumbercartel.com> wrote in message

Jan Drew

Jun 30, 2006, 5:57:33 PM6/30/06

"Mark Probert" <markp...@lumbercartel.com> wrote in message

*My purpose here is to refute bullcrap, and tell the truth.*

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.parenting.spanking/msg/7567f98ee7dfbe2e

Mon, Jun 19 2006

As for me, I am maintaining my cease fire with her. I will respond to
posts of hers on a substantive basis, and not address her actions.

BUSTED AGAIN.

Poor Mark can not help himself....while telling others to get help.

PeterB

Jul 10, 2006, 12:37:19 PM7/10/06

Oh, that explains it. *snicker*